Hopelessly Devoted To You - M...

By lil4csy

Miguel Diaz, hopelessly devoted to Carly Davidson. MIGUEL DIAZ x FEM!OC More

WELCOME
°○season one○°
01. Pilot
02. The Halloween Dance
03. Cobra Kai Shananigans
04. Sofia
05. Try
06. Girlfriends
07. The Date
08. Help
09. After Effects
○•season 2•○
01. It really does
02. First Day Back
03. Presentation Crashers
04. Balls
05. Sofia's Return
06. Exposed
07. Cheater
08. Healed Friendships
09. Moon's Party
10. School Fight
○°season 3○°
01. Up
02. Weird Coma Dreams
03. Daddy's Gone
04. Golf N' Stuff Attack
05. First Day Back
06. Eagle Fang Karate
07. All Valley
08. An Unlikely Couple
09. House Party
○°SEASON 4°○
01. New Year, New Proposals
02. The start
04. Attached

03. Missing Mom

321 9 10
By lil4csy

Carly had not shown up to karate practice the next day.

Or the days after that.

Andy said that she was just sick and needed some time to rest.

Miguel asked if he should bring her over some of his Yaya's chicken foot soup but Andy told him that Diane said it was just best for her to rest.

Andy also told Miguel that he shouldn't worry about Carly because she's a strong girl.

However, Miguel began to worry.

He had came to the girl's house.

Her mom was at work so Andy answered the door.

"How's she doing?" Miguel asked him as he walked into the house.

"She's just been scrolling through her phone the entire day." Andy sighed out. "She's been barely getting sleep too."

"Think she'll want to see me?" Miguel asked him.

"Of course she will." Andy gave him a small smile.

Miguel returned the smile before he walked to Carly's room.

He knocked before entering to see her laying on her bed.

"Carly?" Miguel had called out to her.

Carly looked up to see Miguel.

"Hey Miggy." She said tiredly.

"How are you going?" He asked, shutting the door behind him.

Carly hesitated as she looked at Miguel, but she decided to speak her mind nonetheless.

"I think something's wrong with me." Carly admitted as Miguel walked towards the bed, sitting down right next to her.

Carly rest her head on Miguel's lap, the boy brushing her hair behind her ears.

"Nothing's wrong with you." Miguel told her.

"Yeah there is." Carly said to the boy. "I just feel so empty and sad for no reason."

"You have reasons." Miguel quickly told the girl. "Don't try to make your feelings small, Carly."

Carly just smiled at that, trailing her finger along the lines on Miguel's pants.

"You look so sleepy." Miguel had noted as he rubbed his thumbs over Carly's dark under eyes.

She also looked pale and thin, as if she hasn't been eating.

"Yeah, I haven't really been sleeping well these past few nights." Carly admitted as she shut her eyes. "My sleep schedule has just been all over the place."

"You need to sleep, Lee." Miguel whispered out.

"I know." Carly had said softly as she opened her eyes and looked up to Miguel. "Now talk to me."

"About what?" Miguel had tilted his head.

"I don't know." Carly smiled slightly as she got up from Miguel's lap before she pulled herself up and wrapped her arms around Miguel's torso. Miguel silently wrapped his arms around her as well, Carly resting her head on Miguel's chest as he rest his chin on her head. "I just wanna hear you talk, I've missed you."

Miguel smiled brightly.

He felt himself blushing.

"Want me to fill you in on everything that's happened at the dojo?" Miguel asked her as he rubbed her arms.

"Yeah." Carly said simply and softly.

Miguel nodded before he told her everything that happened.

Somewhere towards the end of the story, Carly had fell asleep on Miguel.

Miguel stayed however, cuddling with her.

"Miguel." The boy heard a whisper. "Miguel."

Miguel turned his head to the door to see Diane.

"Come here." Diane whispered out.

Miguel nodded, slowly and carefully taking Carly off of him.

He put the pillow in place of him before he quickly made his way to the door.

"Hey, what's up?" Miguel asked as he pulled Carly's door slightly, leaving a crack so he could see her.

"I just want to say thank you, dear." Diane had held Miguel's hands in hers. "You never gave up on Carly, even now when she ditched your date."

"Yeah, I would never give up on Carly." Miguel had said quickly, his brows drawing together as if he was offended by Diana even having the thought of him being capable to give up on Carly. "I love her more than you imagine."

Diane smiled softly at that.

Then, her smile fell.

She looked towards Carly's sleeping figure, Miguel doing the same.

"I think Carly's Bipolar." Diane had whispered out.

Miguel snapped his head towards the woman as she continued to look at Carly sleeping.

"What?" Miguel's brows drew together.

"Bipolar is a hereditary disease." Diane had said as she looked to the floor sadly. "Carly's father.. he was.. Bipolar."

Miguel's lips parted in shock at the news.

"I mean all the symptoms so far connect." Diane had quickly said as she look up to Miguel. "She hasn't had her manic episodes yet, but as soon as she starts to act really hyper and full of energy, I'm going go get her an appointment."

"No, she's fine." Miguel had quickly said to Diane. "Carly's strong, she'll recover."

"Miguel, she may have to be hospitalized." Diane said softly.

"What?" Miguel's brows drew together. "Like a psych ward?"

Diane didn't say anything, just staring at Miguel guiltily.

"No." Miguel had breathed out, not wanting to believe it. "We don't- please don't do that to her."

"You see how her father turned out without help, I just don't want that for Carly." Diane said softly.

Miguel let out a shaky breath.

He selfishly didn't want her to go.

Nothing more was said as Andy had approached the two.

"Yo." Andy called out, the two turning to him as he looked at Diane. "Mr. Larusso just invited me to dinner with them and told me to bring you and Carly."

"Oh." Diane folded her arms.

"And he also invited Miguel's mom and Johnny." Andy nooded, folding his arms. "Carly good to come?"

"I'm not sure." Diane bit her lip as she looked to Miguel.

"I think she needs her sleep." Miguel had said to the woman. "She told me she hasn't been sleeping well."

"Alright, well Andy you go and I'll stay back here with-"

"I wanna go."

Andy, Diane and Miguel all jumped slightly as the girl now stood at her door.

"Did we wake you?" Andy had scrunched his face, realizing that he hadn't exactly been very quiet.

"Yeah, but it's whatever." Carly had folded her arms.

"Carly are you sure you can come?" Diane examined the girl's posture and features.

She looked sick, yet she didn't have a cough or a sniffle.

"I wanna come." Carly had said quickly. "I don't want to be home alone."

"Carly.." Miguel had trailed off warily.

"I'm fine." Carly had soothed the boy.

Miguel looked at her warily but nonetheless nodded solemnly.

"Alright." Andy had clapped his hands together. "Then let's get this show on the road."

Carly shot the boy a warm smile.

Miguel stared at her, trying not to be worried.

🥋

Carly stood in her bra and underwear, staring at herself in the mirror.

Her hand ran over the barely healed cuts on her stomach.

It was crazy to think she had been sliced on her stomach twice in the span of less than five months.

She hated how her stomach looked.

Carly had heard her bedroom door open, turning to see Miguel.

The boy blushed a scarlett red as he saw Carly was almost naked.

"Sorry, I-I'll leave." Miguel had stuttered out as he turned to leave.

"No, you can stay." Carly had said as she walked towards the bed.

Miguel hesitated but shut the door behind him nonetheless, walking towards the bed as well.

Miguel sat down on the bed just as Carly picked up a dress that had been laid out on the bed.

"Andy and your mom are waiting in the car." Miguel had told the girl as she slipped on the dress.

"Yeah, I'm done." Carly had said as she tried to zip up the zip on the back of her dress.

She sighed out frustratedly as she couldn't get it.

"Here, let me do it." Miguel had said as he stood up and walked towards her.

Carly still struggled with the zipper, Miguel brushing her hands away.

Carly sighed as he slowly began to zip up the zipper.

"Carly?" Miguel had called out, the girl looking up at him from the mirror as he finished zipping her up. "I think everything about you is beautiful, even all the scars."

Carly just stared at Miguel silently.

The boy brushed all of her hair on one shoulder before he had leaned his head down.

Miguel placed his lips on the right side of Carly's neck.

Carly shut her eyes.

"I love you." Miguel had murmured out against her skin.

Carly felt goosebumps arise, her stomach fluttering at his words.

She thought that Miguel would expect her to reply and if she was being honest, she wasn't very ready to use the l word yet.

But Miguel didn't wait for a reply.

He had pulled away, slipping his hand into hers.

"Come on, let's go." Miguel said softly as he stared into her eyes.

Carly stared back into Miguel's eyes, her features softening.

She felt so much love for Miguel.

Carly allowed Miguel to lead her away.

🥋

"So, Andy, what college are you planning on attending?" Daniel had suddenly asked, the boy looking up from his food.

"Oh my god, dad." Sam had groaned out.

"What?" Daniel looked to Sam. "I can't get to know more about my daughter's boyfriend?"

Sam rolled her eyes exasperatedly as Daniel turned back to Andy.

Miguel glanced to Carly who was silent.

"I plan on going to UCLA." Andy had nodded solemnly.

Miguel nudged Carly with his foot.

"That's an interesting choice." Daniel had nodded as his eyebrows drawn together. "Why?"

Carly looked up to Miguel with a raised brow.

"Well, UCLA was my mom's dream college." Andy had said with a nod and a clear of his throat.

"You okay?" Miguel had whispered for only Carly to hear.

"Yeah." Carly had shot him an assuring look.

Miguel nodded at her before turning back to the front, resting a comforting hand on Carly's thigh.

Carly smiled at the boy, resting her hand on his hand.

"Oh did she go?" Daniel had asked Andy.

"My mom dropped out in highschool." Andy cleared his throat as he glanced to Carly uncomfortably, the girl giving him a reassuring nod. "To take care of me and my sister."

"Oh." Daniel had exchanged a glance with Amanda, causing Andy to want to sink into his chair.

"Andy, how's your mom?" Amanda had asked the boy with a small smile.

"Oh well um, she's good." Andy nodded as he picked at his salad. "I call her regularly."

"When last did you visit her?" Amanda asked the boy.

"Does she live in a next city or something?" Johnny had suddenly spoke up.

Everyone at the table was quiet, not wanting to respond to Johnny as it wasn't their business.

"Yeah, technically." Andy had awkwardly told Johnny. "She's uh, in jail."

"Oh." Johnny had raised his brows slightly. "What for?"

"Um well she was uh falsely accused of murder of her ex-husband." Andy had told the man.

"Badass." Johnny had said, earning a smack on the arm from Carmen.

Daniel and Amanda exchanged a wary glance.

Their daughter was dating the son of a murderer.

Andy saw this look, suddenly feeling himself begin to cold sweat.

"My mom's a good person, she wouldn't hurt a fly." Andy had quickly said.

"Yes, we know, Andy." Diane had tried to comfort the boy. "I know."

He looked at Daniel and Amanda as they wore unconvinced looks.

"My mom- she's not a murderer." Andy had said quickly. "She- she loves people. Really love. She always talked about giving homeless people food and shit."

"I know firsthand how lovely she was, Andy." Diane had soothed the boy.

"She wanted the best for me and Anna, she wanted us to be better than how she turned out." Andy had said as he stood up, the chair scratching against the floor. "She didn't hurt anyone."

"Andy.." Sam had stared at the boy in shock.

Andy had begin to breathe heavily as he looked around at everyone staring at him.

He wiped the sweat off of his forehead as his chest heaved up and down.

"I um, excuse me." Andy had blurted out before he ran off.

Sam quickly got up, shooting her parents a pointed look before following after her boyfriend.

The table was quiet, Diane clearing her throat.

"Um, Miguel, how's your grades going?" Diane had asked to clear the tension.

Miguel went red from the attention shifting from Andy to him.

The boy stared with parted lips, exchanging a glance with Carly.

Up the stairs, Sam had quickly followed after Andy.

"Andy." Sam had called out to the boy as he ran ahead of her. "Andy!"

Andy had turned into Sam's room, falling unto his knees on the floor.

"Andy." Sam had breathed out before she also fell unto her knees in front of him.

"I can't.. breathe." Andy had gasped out. "Panic.. attack.."

"I know, baby, I know." Sam had said as she held his face in her hands. "Just breathe, okay?"

"Kinda.. hard." Andy had muttered out before he gasped for breath, water springing to his eyes.

"Andy, Andy, I'm here." Sam had said worriedly as she stared into the boy's eyes. "I'm here Andy."

Andy continued to hyperventilate.

Sam pursed her lips worriedly.

She then did the only thing she could think of.

She placed her lips on Andy's.

Andy stilled.

He had kissed Sam so many times before, yet he always got butterflies when they kissed.

Andy immediately melted into Sam's touch, kissing her back.

Sam had pulled apart, resting her forehead against Andy's.

Andy breathed at a slightly even pace now, shutting his eyes tightly.

The two were silent for a moment.

"You saw that episode of Teen Wolf too, huh?" Andy had smiled at the girl.

Sam grinned with a nod before Andy had fell back unto the floor, staring up at Sam's plain white ceiling.

"You okay?" Sam had asked as she laid down next to him.

"I really fucking miss them." Andy had admitted to Sam. "I miss my mom and Anna."

"I know." Sam had breathed out.

"Steve promised." Andy had looked to Sam, the girl looking to him. "He promised me that he was gonna get my mom out of jail but then he just disappears like a ghost."

"I didn't know you were hurting like this." Sam had told the boy with a frown.

"Of course I'm hurting, Sam." Andy had told the girl. "I try not to show it because everyone has so much shit going on but I'm hurting a lot."

"I'm so sorry." Sam had wrapped an arm around Andy, resting her head on his chest. "I'm so sorry, baby."

"I need her back, Sam." Andy had began to cry.

"I know, I know." Sam had said as she raised up, wiping the tears from Andy's eyes.

"I really really need her back." Andy had sobbed out as Sam kept wiping away his tears, her leg thrown across his body.

Andy had raised up, wrapping Sam in a hug.

Sam hugged him back as Andy held unto her tightly.

"I love you, Sam, I really do." Andy had suddenly said.

Sam smiled as she ran her hands through the boy's hair comfortingly.

"I love you too, Andy." Sam had told the boy softly.

And so the two sat there, basking in each other's comfort.

🥋

Andy sat on the counter of the kitchen, staring at his dinner that Amanda had wrapped up for him.

He couldn't eat, he wasn't in the mood to.

"Andy?" A voice called out in the darkness before the light had switched on.

Andy turned to see Diane, her arms folded as she wore a sleepy look on her face.

"You okay?" Diane had asked the boy as she walked towards the fridge. "Why aren't you asleep?"

"I've been trying to sleep but I can't." Andy explained as he watched Diane rummage through the fridge. "So I came down to eat.. and I can't."

Diane sighed as she pulled out an ice cream cake from the fridge. "I feel that."

"Why are you awake?" Andy asked as he watched the woman rest the cake on the counter next to him before walking towards the drawers.

"Too worried about Carly." Diane mumbled out as she went into the drawers and pulled out two spoons.
"Everything's hitting her now, I hate that's how she operates. She always ignores problems until they pile up and crumble her."

"I feel that." Andy snorted as he eyed Diane as she walked up to him and jumped up to sit on the counter next to him.

She held a spoon towards him as she put the platter of the ice cream cake on her lap.

"Oh, no, I'm not hungry." Andy had quickly told the woman.

"Ice cream cake heals depression." Diane had forced him to take ahold of the spoon. "Trust me."

Andy let out a small sigh with a smile as he watched Diane unlatch the plastic cover.

She immediately scooped up a spoonful before putting it in her mouth.

Andy copied the woman's actions, except he didn't moan as he tasted the sweet flavor on his tongue.

"Do you wanna go visit your mom?" Diane had suddenly asked, taking Andy by surprise.

Andy looked to her.

"No." Andy had answered, causing Diane to furrow her brows as she turned to look to the boy. "Not now."

"Obviously I don't mean now." Diane had smiled, shaking her head.

"No, I mean.." Andy sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I miss my mom, a lot. I really love her and I don't know what I would ever do without her. But I can't see her at this point, there's just too much things going on. With the All Valley tournament, and Carly, and the fact that I don't wanna go without.."

"Without Anna." Diane had gave the boy a sad smile, Andy nodded as he scooped up another piece of the ice cream cake before shoving it into his mouth instead of responding. "I understand, Andy."

"I just really wish things were different." Andy breathed out before he looked to Diane. "But I don't regret anything that's happened because it's made me meet some beautiful people."

"Aw, Andy, you're making me blush." Diane gushed at the boy.

"I was talking personality wise.." Andy had trailed off with a squint of his eyes.

Diane scoffed as she shoved the boy playfully, Andy beginning to laugh.

The two sat there, talking about life, and bonding.

Andy was forever thankful for the woman.

Not only did he give her a home, he always gave her comfort.

And Andy would love her and Carly no matter what, he would always be on their side.

He just hoped his sister had the same thought processes.

However, Anna's loyalties were a bit more complex than she hoped it would be.

She had exited the mini mart next to the Cobra Kai dojo, keeping her head down.

"Anna."

Anna snapped her eyes up with wide eyes, clutching unto the plastic bags in her hands as she saw Eli standing a few feet ahead of her.

She had just purchased some snacks for her and Robby just before the mini mart had closed.

"Eli, what are you doing here?" Anna had snapped at the boy, knowing that shit would go down if Robby had decided to step outside.

"I came to see you." Eli had frowned at her. "We haven't talked since.."

"Since you betrayed us." Anna had told the boy as she folded her arms.

"You betrayed them too." Eli had tilted his head at the girl. "And now I'm on their side and you should be too."

"Yeah well now I'm Cobra Kai." Anna had said with a slight glare.

Eli stared at her sadly.

Apart of him wished he hadn't betrayed Cobra Kai.

He would still be with Anna.

"What happened to your hair?" Eli frowned as he stared at the girl. "And your braces? And your glasses?"

"Dyed my hair." Anna hugged the plastic bag to her chest as she subconsciously looked to the side. "I've changed."

"You shouldn't have changed." Eli frowned deeply at the girl, folding his arms.

"So I should of stayed as the same ugly loser?" Anna scoffed as she shook her head.

"You weren't a loser." Eli frowned at the girl deeply. "And you were never ugly. Not to me."

Anna stared at Eli for a moment. Eli stared at her. There was a silence between them.

"You shouldn't be in Cobra Kai." Eli had said sadly as he walked up closer. "You should be on the same side with us all."

"Love does crazy things I guess." Anna had said, not even meaning to.

Eli stilled from where he was stood just a few inches away from Anna.

"You're in love with Keene?" Eli had clenched his jaw.

Anna let out a breath.

"I-" The girl pursed her lips, her brows pulling together as she didn't even know how to respond. "Um.."

"The answer better be no." Eli had said as he leaned his head towards her, their faces a mere few inches apart. "Because we still need to sort out some things between us and it would be a shame if Robby Keene stopped that from happening."

Eli had glanced down to Anna's lips, the girl feeling her stomach erupt in butterflies as he leaned in even more.

"Make the right choice, Anna." Eli breathed out, his lips brushing against hers but not kissing them. "I'll come visit you soon."

Eli had taken a step back, Anna staring at him with wide eyes.

"When I do, we'll talk." Eli had told her. "And we can decide together what side you should be on, and who's better for you."

Anna didn't respond to Eli in that moment.

How could she?

The girl had just silently watched as Eli began to walk away.

"See you later, Anna." Eli had said before he walked off completely.

Anna stood there, slightly shell shocked.

However, she quickly knocked out of her thoughts.

She made her way back into the dojo, locking the glass doors behind her.

The girl walked towards the backroom.

She saw Robby sleeping peacefully on a few comfortable mats, a blue blanket thrown across him.

She stared at him guilty.

He looked so beautiful while he slept.

Anna placed the plastic bags of snacks at the door as she took off her shoes.

She walked towards Robby and laid down on the mat next to him.

Robby's eyes had fluttered open, smiling as he saw the girl.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." Robby had said with his beautiful sleepy voice. "We could have a movie night tomorrow night."

"Yeah, of course." Anna had quickly said.

Robby sleepily smiled at the girl as he raised the blanket. "Come here."

Anna scooted around, snuggling close to Robby as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Goodnight, Anna." Robby had hummed as he kissed her forehead.

Anna felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Goodnight Robby." Anna responded as she kissed his chin.

Robby smiled with his eyes closed, holding unto Anna tightly.

Anna held unto Robby tightly as well.

She had gotten herself in a bit of a predicament.

🥋

A//N

omg hii!!!!

yes ik ik, i took so long and i'm sorry!!!

anyways i hope you giys enjoyed!!

i tried to focus on all three of my babies, carly andy and anna. this season i wanna change things up so it's going to have a lot more chapters than my 10!!

don't forget to vote!!

and don't forget to eat, drink water and take your meds if you need to.

i love you all so so much.

cyaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 60
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON SIX!! "She says, beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything" [SEASON ONE-SIX] eli moskowitz x fem!oc
1.2K 35 12
Being a young professionally trained figure skater, Flynn Wilder already had enough on her plate. But when Miguel Diaz brings karate creeping back in...
191K 7.1K 74
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
7.1K 338 18
I've Spent My Whole Life Tryin' To Put It Into Words. Miguel Diaz x fem!oc ...