Her Untamed Stubbornness || K...

By Astraeasky

"Is he jealous?" I asked a tired Mina. We were in a club, dressed in a hot dress on mission *Irritate Kim Tae... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Don't leave me again
Chapter 2 || Where is he?
Chapter 3 || Sadistic for her love
Chapter 4 || Hatred
Chapter 5 || Aston Martin Valhalla
Chapter 6 || Never utter that
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
Chapter 7 || I felt his warmth Mina
Chapter blurb || Should I kiss him?
Chapter 8|| Date
Chapter 9 || Getting back
Chapter 10 || Addicting arms
|| Quitting
Chapter 11 || Taehyung and Regina are ENGAGED
Chapter 13 || Twisted plans of Regina
Chapter 14 | I kissed an alien
Chapter 15|| Cuddling an alien
Chapter 16 || Secret admirer
Chapter 17 || The trigger in her eyes
Chapter 18 || Theory of husbands
Chapter 19 || Moments of love
Chapter 20 || Hug me please!
Chapter 21 || Pregnancy after the party
Chapter 22 || Taehyung I'm sorry
Chapter 23 || Drug to his sanity
Chapter 24 || Find me
Chapter 25 || Aria's blood
Chapter 26 || We lost her
Chapter 27 || Laila's return
Chapter 28 || The eclipsed truth
Chapter 29 || Nayeon was not dead
Chapter 30 || Prank
Chapter 30|| Make me yours
Chapter 31|| The cosy night
Chapter 32 || The ruthless man
Chapter 33 || Watch me play
Chapter 34 || Lance
Chapter 35 || The trauma
Chapter 36 || The reveal
Chapter 37 || The past
Chapter 38 || Old flame of love
Chapter 39 || The reason for run
Lucifer's sanity
Chapter 40|| Yoongi
Chapter 41||Broken barter
Chapter 42 || Pregnancy and guns
Chapter 43|| One last time
Chapter 44 || The twisted confrontation
Chapter 45|| Embrace
Chapter 46|| Love and Lunacy
Chapter 47||Past and papers
Chapter 48 || I love you, Kim Aria
Chapter 49|| I'm warning you.
Chapter 50|| We are pregnant
Chapter 51|| The arrival of the deadly guest
Chapter 52|| Not even in the after life
Chapter 53|| You can't hate me
Chapter 54|| Lucifer's game
The End|| Their Black Rose Destiny
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1

Chapter 12 || Blame and dinner

1.8K 177 188
By Astraeasky

The blame and dinner
Brat and the beast

Happy 100k on His Untamed Heart!

Again a 5k chapter! Enjoyyyyyy🥰🥰🥰

Laila

The boiling water scorched my smooth skin. Squinting my eyes to the cheap lighting of the room, I blew on my burning limbs, which had turned red due to the barbaric act of the sinister guy sitting ahead of me. I was locked in a shabby jail that looked like it was locked for years. A biting smell of dried blood was emanating from this particular place. The jail had glass doors covering the four corners. Which means all the revulsion was reserved only to me, not to the black masked spiteful brute, Kim Seok Jin.

He was sitting like the king he was. His curvy black leather comfy chair was set down, away from the place where I was locked with a generous amount of space in between. That didn't diminish the chances for him to hear me cry. He need not have to step in this pigsty to hear my cries. The tortures inflicted on me had my vocal cords working on its hightest level to scream to the level of agony.

My limbs were almost dead with the gruesome shackles that took hold of my wrist and legs. Across me was sitting the dumb arxe hole boring holes into my head. There was no trace of love in his eyes. He stared at me with a passionate hate sizzling to seize my breathing source. His eyes said he wanted me dead. If that was easy! A guileful smile was planted on my chapped lips when I realised the might I hold. Not much to an extending length where I can free myself of this. But when it's Aria, my deals can be valued with the possible truths I stored with me. 

Aria needs me for her answers in the near future. Sooner or later she would come in search of me. Let's not push the fact that they will not kill me without getting permission from the Queen of twists! Fuck her and her brain! If I was paying the blind spots a good amount of attention I would have not ended in his shambles. Well that would be a lie. A hollow lie. There is no shame in admitting that I didn't expect that from her. Let alone get tortured by this muthead. The fuxked up tosser infront of me was my favourite victim apart from my Tae. The witch wrecked it all. She even turned this fuxking coward against me that he has built  the nerve to lock me up and torture me for the bitxh, Aria!

He was a handsome fuxed up coward! Fuxking coward! He was a loser! A fucxking loser! How did he ball up and become this cruel man?

Diverting my attention to the place around me I swallowed hard looking at the creeping walls with spider webs. The dingy room was lit below the average lights. Possible dirt on the grotty tiles were now sticking onto my porcelain skin. Little vertebrates were crawling over the walls. The air around me was compressing my windpipe as a wave of nausea hit me. Churns were caused due to the reflex of multiple sources resonating this place, adding onto its profound threats. Disgust filled me, making the bile rise in my throat. I was in a state of throwing up but unfortunately I wouldn't -- or more like I couldn't because of not taking a grain of food in the past week.

My blood was infuriated to an alarming level that my body went completely hot with fury! This should not have been me. This should have been the bitch! Aria! Lee fuxking Aria! The foxy bitxh turned the plates!

Rising my head to meet the tosser our gaze met. He elegantly moved his hands motioning the guards to exit the room. They dispersed in seconds and the King, royally removed his mask. He was one fine piece of specimen. Really alluring. Perfect fuxkable body and a hot mess look. At some point of time I was infatuated with this handsome hunk. I would have fuxked him if he didn't resist it in the beginning. He wanted our first after marriage. How can I when the only groom I ever wish for was his brother? I did miss having my way with him. He is worth every bit. I might have fallen if Taehyung wasn't on frame. Well this heart is only for Taehyung to love now. He is my obsession and I'll never lose my battle to the bitch Aria.

His head was shaking to the sides and found it hard to concentrate on me. He seemed dizzy. Wait, is he? Is he drunk? Bingo!

I need to get out first. To break them apart I need to be set free.  Why not try it with him again?

"Ahh! It hurts," I fake cried rubbing the shackles together. He jolted from his chair and came close to the pigsty with staggering steps. His drunk self former to the hatred look still cares for me unknowingly. The resolve of hate flickered in his eyes.

"W-where does it hurt ?" He asked with concern. When I looked up he masked it within seconds.

"Will you give me a chance just like Aria did to Taehyung?" I fake cried. My tears were pouring like a broken hose pipe.

"I- I don't know," he muttered walking back with a ghosted expression.

"Will you not know if I say that I realised who I really love?" I whimpered painfully with sobs wrecking my already exhausted body. To bait him I need to act real good.

"W-who?" He trembled visibly, making me smirk internally. He is still the stuck up dumbarxe boy whenever I say love.

My gorgeous slave!

"You!" I confessed. 

"Really Laila?" He cried as tears filled his eyes.

"Yes Jinnie. I do. I love you. I realised I was obsessed with Taehyung. Just like how Taehyung is destined for… for her." I swallowed hard as I let out the excruciating words. He was meant to be mine.

I continued when he stayed frozen. "You are destined to be mine. Mine to love and cherish. We'll make a happy family."

"You wanna marry me?" He asked with his wavering tone.

Dragging my draining strength I rose on my feet and placed my hands on the glass door. "If you accept me I'll Jin. I wanna marry you and stay happy with you beside me."

"I don't trust you," he whispered back with a glare.

" I wanna beg Aria for her forgiveness. Will you give me a chance to win you over?" I begged as if I meant all the nonsense I spat.

"I'll get you out. You can talk to them," he nodded with a huge grin. Walking towards me, he unlocked the room and got me out. I made an act by falling down, to bait him in my invisible shackles called concern. He did fall and held me tight to him. Carrying me bridal style I felt his gaze on me. I still pretend the act well and felt him walk faster.

"God! I hope she stays alive." I heard him. My eyes wide opened when my mind registered his tone. It was joyously sinful. The cruel reality didn't give me time to take in the situation as I was thrown into a pool filled with boiling water. I screeched in trauma and all he did was to laugh at me.

"Enjoying?" He asked me sadistically, watching me scorching my skin. The burns and cuts were rotting to death. The boiling water tasted salty when they slipped into my parched mouth as I gasped for air. The salt was fueling its deadly effect.

"Fuxk you!"

"So you are, having the time of your life, slut!" He spat with a humourless laugh. His eyes were red. Although he was drunk he still was not really out of his senses to mess up his appearance.

"Just like you…" I grinned back mockingly. He raised his perfectly sculpted eyebrows into a questioning look.

"Aren't you enjoying your life knowing you ruined your brother's perfect picture life, Jin. The perfect brother ruined the happily ever after of his favourite couple. Wow! Such enormous guilt! You sure gonna love this sadistic pleasure, trust me. By the way, how is my Taehyung ?" I chastised him deliberately with a fake sad expression.

"Trying to guilt trip me? You are the dumbest dump I have ever witnessed and I do agree on the fact that everything has its first time. Blame my luck to witness it to be you. And about Aria's loverboy, they both are madly in love with one-another. Aria forgave him already and he is just lovesick with her."

"Are you serious?" I gasped as shock gripped me tight. My efforts and the vicious pain I am going through didn't even last for a week. Fuxk you Aria!

"How?" I retaliated with my gaze filled with disgust.

"Are you crazy? You seriously thought I'll take you back?" He snapped with his veins protruding his neck.

"The fuxk I'm crazy Jin. How in the world that idiot keeps falling for her when you can't do the same," I rebuked right back.

He chuckled in a mocking manner before starting," Listen you rotten cad, she is Aria. He is meant for her to fall in love and she is the only one meant for him to fall in love with. Get this into a thick skull."

"I don't trust your clowning claims Jin." I laughed at him. His eyes turned into slits as he scrutinised his glare at me.

"She herself will come and meet you for your assurance. They are on a trip as makeup, so will let them know when they reach. I'll be the happiest if they make me uncle after this surprise trip by Taehyung," he blurted with a dreamy expression that would torture me for weeks. Aria carrying Taehyung's child. The thought was nauseating than staying in this pit.

Fuxk being an uncle!

"Do I fuxking look like a toy to you? You thought I'll do the same sin again? Trusting you? Wanting you? You deserve this for trying to trap me again to spoil my brother's life. And this is for calling my brother, yours," with that being said he dropped some solutions into it. The burning intensified a thousand fold. I couldn't open my eyes and yells shrieked through my body. I felt the pain to my every nerve ending. He was looking at his nefarious act, with a wide grin. That was the moment I realised I messed with the devil himself. The last thing registered on my mind before I passed out was his remoreless expression.

Kim Aria

Gasps and murmurs were widespread like forest fires. And it was destiny that the hospital was with our tie up. We were one of the trustees of Timothy's hospital, which I discovered late. As in we, Lee corp and Kim Corp.  It serves high limelight when your useless husband is a good business. He was the one to feed me with the new found information.

"Aria, calm down baby. Calm down,"Taehyung whispered to me. Surprisingly my gushing boils of anger were ceasing gradually. My heart was still doomed to the alluring whispers of his. His spell bounding embrace. We were standing in the park outside the hospital. Taehyung had his men and also my dad's men taking care, to sort things. The women I hit were from elite society. Not only Regina was the only one to be gifted by my hits. It included her friends too.

I was fuxking pissed. And never mess with me when I am in cramps. The worst beast leashes out. And I become the worst addict of his darned embrace. Nothing makes sense except his embrace. And about the men from Lee corp, the news of my little stunt had reached my dad through the manager of the hospital. He immediately had his men taking control of the issue.

My overprotective dad had bothered to ring his overprotective son-in-law, not his angelic daughter.

Sure! He knew how much of a troubled kid you were, dear, Aria. And the evergreen cool answers aren’t needed now. He knew you would swallow the tongue pricking words and frame it in a not-worry-my-dad way. More than enough reasons to hit up your hubby. And not to forget, they are no more of your high school fights!

Yeah! Since middle school, I have been involved in craps like this. The last time I hit a girl was when I was in grade 7. My mum made me promise her that I would not place my hands on anyone. And till my med school completion, I did have quarrels but not a handy fight. I keep up my promise. Today is an exception. It was a war to keep my guards up as his wife. It was a war for the title. It might be exaggerated for some but I don’t share mine. Never! That hurts like a kick with a metal soccer on my gut.

Even after my repeated denial of not wanting him to come to New York, he never paid heed to my rambles. He told Taehyung to take care of me.

Yeah, I was the damsel in distress who needs her Knight in shining armour for protection. Note the sarcasm. Mina was right when she called me a Trouble-truck. I was the magnet of problems.

You are the magnet of Taehyung, I heard my stupid heart.
Shut up, will you?

God! My brain is corrupted because of his familiar cologne. How can you be so insane in a situation like this? I barked at my heart.

Oh trust me, I can never be as insane as you. By the way, all the credits to Aria. We both are called Aria’s heart and brain, ring a bell?!"my heart mocked my brain.

True! so true!
I was at both ends.

I felt lighter than never. The session with Regina and her bimbos made me feel great. He broke my train of thoughts by pulling away and taking me towards his car. He opened the door for me to hop in. Dropping back my tantrums just for this one time, I hopped inside the Mustang. He walked around and got inside the driver's seat and took off the vehicle. Leaning my head on the window, my mind was wrecking with the disturbing word of the bimbos.

How could they lie? Freaking sluts! Recently I came across many news of drinks being spiked and the annulment of marriages. These horny bimbos were breaking the happy tales of the sacred couples just because they can't keep their legs closed for men around them.

Why was this happening to me? Everyone lusting after this sick head who is mine? I meekly spared him a glance before fixing my distant eyes ahead.

"And that is why I love only you Aria. You love my soul, not my body," I heard Taehyung. My surprised orbs met his glinting ones.

Prolly jumping in happiness that I was acting like a cavewoman... again.
Jerk!

Wait, did I speak that out loud?

"I don't need to hear what's in your mind. None can know you better ... than me," he replied grinning. Rolling my eyes I leaned back on the seat.

Reaching the mansion, I was ready to get down.

He divorced his prude of a wife.

I can have a chance with him only if you get into his pants.

Get rid of his wife!

She had affairs.

He is mine!

I slammed the door shut after hopping out and strided towards the living room.

What did I do to anyone? All I wanted was to be happy! First Laila, now this bitch. My hands slammed the vase to the wall. Breaking everything with my might I was screaming in pain. Warmth engulfed me.

"Aria, calm down," Taehyung muttered, holding me tight in his arms. My trembling hands were in between his clothed chest. Thumping beats of his heart were felt right beneath my small palms. His right hand cupped my face and his left arm wrapped around my waist. I was crushed in his arms with his dense cloud of concern hovering his face. The perfect face of his that was pierced with every lustful gazes of women present in the hall was so close to me now, burning mine with his breath.

The blood veins were prominent in my dark chocolate orbs. Drenched in fury and malice. Palms fisted and acid rose inside my throat. The words were in a loop inside my head.

She was the prude of a wife who could not satisfy him. He divorced her months ago.

I pushed him harshly making him stumble... a bit.

You know what this pisshole face talked about us? She fucking said we were divorced and she was your girlfriend. She would fuck you to prove that you were her's. I wanted to yell this at him but I could not let this out and boost his ego that I called him mine.

" Get off me! Just get off me!" I cried trying to pry off the steel hands that had been clasped around my waist. He carried a calm expression, staying immune to my furious outburst.

"Baby, this is bad for your health," he sounded concerned.

"You are bad! You are worse for me! Look! What you did to me!" I threw meaningless accusations at him. I was lost in pain and hurt. various seizing of pain clutched my heart.

"Shhh. It's okay, we are gonna be okay!" he soothed, only if it had helped.

"The crap is gonna be okay!  The campaign is ruined because of you. It's all because of you!" I aimed vicious accusation filled with fury.

" What did I do?" he asked on a serene note.

" Oh? Parading in knowing the attention you get?"Swiftly swallowing the words that were about to spill, I cried, " Why the hell did you follow me? I had been working in this camp for the past 3 years! Never once heard that the hospital chief entered the hospital rather than the visit to the private ward, let alone a campaign. If you didn't act like the dutiful, loving husband in front of your so-called brothers nothing in hell would have resulted in this."

He  chuckled before saying," Three years before I was not married to this insanely beautiful woman who never failed to impress me with her love and care. And when you never failed to be my loving and protective wife, why should I not be? Hmm? Even now you never failed to prove to this world that I belong to you. You still care about me Aria," he spoke with a head strong calmness oozing out.

A hollow mocking laughter escaped my lips. I shook my head as tears of frustration filled my eyes. He knew this though when he was supposed not to. "I did this for you?" I asked him in sheer mockery.

He raised his brow as he questioned me about what I was saying.

"I did that because of the names she called me. She can fuxk you all she wants and for all that I care, but not talk about me. I still hold the title, Your wife. Though this is on a name basis I unfortunately still hold the enraging title. I value the vows high stadbard and would never allow any fuxking persn on earth to degrade what I hold. The lame minded you thought that I did this for the husband who called me names? The husband who called me a bitxh? A regret! A cheat?! I did this for me! Only me!"

I feigned ignorance to the icy glares of his. He can never play the field when he is married to me and he would never wanna play in the field because all he ever wanted was his rightful wife, ME!

He turned me into bipolar!

"You didn't do it because she wanted me?"

I stayed mute.

" Does that mean she can have me the way she proposed, a few minutes ago?" he pinched my nerve waiting for me to blow.

After I put you both in the coffin! my mind tutted. I harshly pushed him off and turned to leave.

"Can I hold her like this?" He mumbled in a voice that was unrecognised by me. Running his hands over the sides of my body. "Can I do this to her?" He sounded husky that sent tingles to my spine. He sounded sinful and he did that wantedly. Angeling my head, convenient for him to dig in, he was planting butterfly kisses in a wicked way. His teeth nibbling my soft skin making me wither like a leaf in his arms.

I love playing with the fire you carry Taehyung!

“Just like how I can have anyone, you can have her, if that’s all you wish!” I swayed the words rolling off my tongue with sarcasm.

It happened like lighting as I was coiled in his arms, my back pressed to the wall. Nothing registered other than his volcanic eyes that glared at me with blaze.

" What the hell is your problem?" I snorted at his tactics.

“ You tell me? What the fuck is your problem? You took a stand as my wife and now you're wantonly defending it with cooked up lies. I ain't no toddlers who would trust your words.”

"I ain't lying sweet bastaxd," I gritted my teeth.

"Let's do this your way then," he muttered, smiling  a sinister smile. He nuzzled into my neck inhaling my scent like a possessive alpha trying to calm his mental war, and planted butterfly kisses making my legs turn to jelly. This time he hinted it was going to be much worse. Biting and sucking like a moth drawn to flame, he was lured into my neck, driving me insane. The damn bastrxd was laboriously giving me hickies against my protest. He was indeed a possessive male alpha because I could hardly move single muscle under his hold.

"What the hell!" I wiggled to push himself off me but what he did in return was to hold me tight against him. My body pressed against his as he stared at me with his intense gaze.

"This mark is mine." His eyes were focused onto my neck while he traced the hickey he created seconds ago with pure adoration gleaming in his eyes.  My heart dropped to my stomach as he continued, "Only My mark will be over you. All over you." He pushed futher force into his words. "Every inch of you will be marked only by Me. Kim Taehyung holds every inch of Kim Aria. Never test the beast inside of me, love. Your mind, your body, your soul, only belongs to me. I'll give the cruellest death to anyone who even thinks about taking you away. You are mine to love," he emphasised Me and My with such fervency, as he whispered darkly with danger lacing his tone. Ice cold threats poured onto my head as he talked, making my stomach churn with exotic emotions.

" All I ever wanted was you and it is gonna be only you in all my 7 lives. The doe eyes, sharp nose, addicting lips and sacred sin, is for me to love." he confessed making my stomach do flips. His hot breath was frying my nerves. I'm sure if he prolonged the proximity they would end up being burnt.

"Never utter that if you want me to act the worst I once was… or much worse than that. If your love can reign me and bind me to your limits, you can also completely destroy me. You continue doing that if you want to jeopardise my sanity, which is not gonna result in your favour."

The heated gaze of ours was broken when I felt my phone vibrate for a moment. My eyes were fixed on the text that read, “The campaign has been cancelled due to disagreement between the staff.” The campaign has been cancelled. I didn't bother reading the next few lines as my eyes were fixed on these world-burdening sentences. I spoiled such a big event. I ruined it because of us. I ruined it because of him. Why was I mad as a hatter in the first place? The emotions that reflected off me; whenever the tight spot involved him had always been belligerently formidable.

"You darned corrupted idiot, let me go. I said, let me go," I wailed at my failing might to cause pain to this brawny thick skulled man. My fisted palms were making random contact with his chiselled chest. My favourite, snuggly, pillow. I knew it hardly pained him and I made sure I never made contact with the wound I created on his chest. The sight of his blood made me shiver. I would never afford to take that path again. Too much for a day already.

"What did I do? When I wanted you to hold me and cherish me you pushed me away. You sided the bitxh Laila. When I wanted you to act as my husband you switched sides and now all that I wish is space from you which you intend on ruining every stance you get.  Now bloody giving me your dramatic confessions. Wanting a happy home with my husband is where I went wrong? Tell me you jerk. Tell me!" I cried until I blacked out in his arms.

Kim Taehyung

I lost myself when she blacked out in my arms. All I did was to stress her out of her senses. Why can't I give the distance that she years for. Perhaps for the reason that I am a selfish bastard I am unable to give into her. Fearing that my distance can make her forget me. Forget my essence of love. It sounds sadistic as it is but that's the truth. I'm dangerously sadistic towards her.

Men will fall at her feet. Who wouldn't when she was the born goddess of every aspect of a perfect woman. A perfect wife material. Unfathomably filled with loyalty. And endlessly loving you with all her heart. I know men would worship the path she walked. And I would take pleasure in killing each one of them in my bare hands. Beating them to death even if they spare her a glance.

I took her to our bed and made her lay down. I laid dead on her chest. Why is everything happening only to me? Only to us. Hugging her tight I drifted off. I can never deny that she was my solace.

It was 7 in the evening. I saw her peacefully sleeping with her hands holding my head. An involuntary smile broke out my lips. She is still very much my wife, though her addicting lips says otherwise. Kissing her lips and palms I walked into the kitchen.

"Is dinner ready?" I asked the maids mechanically. When we arrived in the morning I asked my maids to leave and ordered them to join only by lunchtime. 

"Yes master," she bowed her head.

"Show me," I ordered dipping my hands into my pants pocket. Walking with the shivering maid, I hoped she prepared things of Aria's liking. It's been more than 10 hours since she last had food.

My poor brat.

My eyes widened in fury when I saw the cooked dishes. It was eggplant parmesan and eggplant carpaccio. And other eggplant dishes.

"Who the fuxk made this?" I yelled in maniac anger.

"Mas-ter," the maid shivered.

"I fuxking asked you a question?! I gritted my teeth in burning anger.

"I- I-made -Sir," she cried with tears blurred vision.

"Who the fuxk told you to make----" My yells were abruptly stopped when I was turned by an agitated Aria. My eyes grew soft looking at her glowing face and messy bun. She looked so angelic even when she was in her pyjamas with her bed hair.

"What's going on?" She asked me with her perplexed expression.

"You okay?" I asked her cupping her face.

She nodded her head timidly. I pecked her forehead making her push herself off my hands. Retreating my hands I stuffed them back into my pockets.

"What's going on?" She queried once again furrowing her dark eyebrows.

"She cooked eggplant!" I growled glaring at the maid.

"Oh!" Was all she said. Walking towards the dinner table she opened the lids and checked what I said was true.

"They don't even look like egg plants though," she mumbled in a soft baby voice with a hint of sulking. As if complaining that I spoiled her dinner.

"You wouldn't gaze past the cheese that covered almost everything, love," I said with a chuckle in the end. She threw me her hot-mess glare. I shook my head at her cuteness. Oh my darned self! She is just too alluring to get a grip of hands. They are burning to touch and hug the adorable human investigating the dishes.

"Can we just try ---- I stopped her actions by trapping her within my arms when she was about to taste that.

"ARIA!" I scrutinised my eyes at her.

Aish! This woman and her addiction towards cheese. Just because this was covered so heavenly in cheese, she can never push back the fact that this is made of egg plant. She is allergic to it.

"But I'm hungry," she muttered innocently. Her hands locked in my left palm, in front of my rock hard chest. My right arm held her tight against me with the grip on her waist.

"You are fired this fuxking instant," I barked at the weeping woman. Because of her stupid act my brat has to starve.

"Mas-ter pl-ea-se. I- am- sor-ry. I- ne-ed to fee-d my chi-ldre-n," she hiccupped with tears streaking down her face.

"Get out!" I snapped.

"Wait!" Aria interrupted. "That's okay. She_ she didn't know that, right." She was convincing me.

"I gave them the list of vegetables and ingredients to be avoided. You really think I wouldn't take notice of your health and how important it is to me," I scowled at her. She rolled her eyes making me growl at the maid," Get out this instant."

"Look, you go cook for me now. Okay? Stop threatening her. Let her go for me? So calm down and go cook. I'm starving," she diverted the topic.

"I'll gladly cook for you but what she did was unforgivable." I argued.

"Aish! Stop this, will you? She might have missed it. You better get going and not fire her. If you go against this, I am gonna starve till you take my command." She threatened me this time.

"This is your first and final warning Ms. Whatever. I am sparing you for my wife," I spat with malice and dark eyes. The maid nodded her head furiously.

"Thank-you, ma'dam," she bowed her head to Aria.

"Not an issue, you can leave," she replied politely, with a smile.

"My angel," I kissed her forehead.

"Stop doing that," she groaned when I made no moment to detach my lips from her forehead.

"You know I won't," I smirked.

"Get me food before I drink your blood."

"Sure love!"

"What are you Aria?!" I asked myself with a massive grin carved on my lips when I saw her retreating figure towards the couch.

**********************************

A/N

90+voting target. Help me reach chocochips.

Happy 100k views on His Untamed Heart! No words to describe what I feel now. Every bit of it has brought me immense joy, earned lovely people and appreciation. I am so honoured to be called ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHORS!

And I thank every soul for making it reach 100k! Lots of love!

I hope you'd enjoyed this chapter. SHARE YOUR VIEWS!

IF I GET MORE THAN 300+ COMMENTS I'LL CONTINUE MAKING 5K word count chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 11.6K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
127K 4.5K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...
272K 16.2K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
425K 22.5K 20
"Shh.... everything is okay, calm down" his soft voice rang in her ears. she shake her head. "H..he will h..hurt me a....again, p... please tell h...