Hold On Shinichiro x Y/n(Comp...

By BungeeGumconsistsof

"Hey Shin, didn't I tell you to stop smoking" "Who's smoking! I'm not smoking" "......." "......." "GIVE... More

ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต

โท

853 23 12
By BungeeGumconsistsof

"Ok, so how do we split the groups."

"I say pairs"-Takeomi.

"What. No. I say 2 teams 3 each"-Shinichiro

"You see, this is why Sota never hangs out with us again."

"How about we just have a vote." Hiroto said as he cut in. "That's a good idea."

"Ok,.. all in favor of two teams 3 persons each" Shin and Hiroto raised their hands.
"And all in favor of it being pairs." The rest of us raised our hands. "K, then how do we choose our team mate." Takeomi asked and looked at me but I looked at Hiroto waiting for an answer.

"I guess we can just pick numbers and those two numbers who matched will pair up. And if they have more than two of the same number, then they'd just go again."

We counted to three and then showed numbers from one to 3.

I had number 2,.
Waka- 3
Beneki-3
Hiroto-1
Takeomi-2
Shinichiro-1

Shin and Hiroto is an odd team. I'm not even sure if they like eachother. "Come one Takeomi, let's go spend your money." "I didn't agree on this." "Ok, so we'll be playing a bunch of games and whoever gets the most tickets or points, their pair wins. But we do have a price range so we don't waste money." They all nodded and we went off.

Takeomi and I went and we were basically the dream team there. He dominated the basketball games and I won all the arcade games. We took a break and went to check on the others. Waka and Benkei weren't fans of competing when me and Takeomi were team mates so they were just casually strolling and playing a little bit of games.

We went looking for Shinichiro and Hiroto and when we arrived,. They both had absolutely no tickets. Oh wait  nevermind, they got 10,.. in total. "What's up with you two. Even Waka and Benkei got more tickets and they aren't even trying." "We just don't know how to team up together. I'm used to teaming up with you, Y/n." Shin said as he walked up to me. "You really gotta make more friends, Shini."

Well, the day ended and Takeomi and I won and we fought over who gets the prize. It ended in us getting a bunch of stuff and sharing I among all of us and Hiroto's brother and his friends. Hiroto's brother went home with one of his friend to spend the night and now we were all just out at a Cafe outside on the chairs.

Hiroto got a message and then looked up to us. "You guys interested in a party."

Timeskip
"Hiroto, bro. You made it. I see you brought some more guests." "Y/n, this is Daiki. He goes to another school from us." "Hi there." "Well hello there. Come in. It's not that big of a party." Hiroto walked in first then the rest of us followed. Benkei went back home because he's not that into parties and Shin and Takeomi wouldn't let me go alone and I convinced Waka to come along.

As soon as we walked in,. The house was actually not that full with people. We went into the living room where everyone was and sat down and talked for a while. Takeomi sat with some guys and gals and drank some alcohol, Waka was being bombarded with questions from a bunch of girls and I was talking to Hiroto and his friends with Shin.

"So, are you two dating. You haven't left each other's side since you guys arrived here." "Haha no." I said as I drank some of the alcohol Takeomi gave me claiming that I shouldn't take from anyone else. Shin looked at me and nodded along, drinking some alcohol that he got from one of the guests there. "Oh~"  "Y/n!" I heard Waka call for me. I'm guessing he wants help out of that girl situation. I won't blame them. The first time I saw Waka, I fell for him.

Shinichiro POV
Y/n went over to Waka and left me with her friend. "So, Shinichiro what do you do in your free time" "Y/n told me you own a bike shop. That's cool." Y/n get your tail back here.

Few minutes after, she came back with Waka walking right behind her. "We might go now."

Y/n POV
We've been here for a while. We should probably get going now. "Huh, we were just gonna start a game." Hiroto's friend said "A game?" "Yeah,..... seven minutes in heaven." "What are we, little teenage kids. Seven minutes in heaven" I said , laughing at his suggestion.

"Well, we're all older. Plus, we know what we're doing." I looked over at Shin who was deep in thought and then at Takeomi who was probably drunk. Waka didn't mind anything,.. he just wanted to not be attacked by the girls anymore. "....Sure."

Everyone who could, formed a circle and someone brought a hat and we all put our names in. A girl and boy were picked first. They went in and seven minutes passed and when we opened the closet door, they were just sitting on opposite ends. More turns passed. Some didn't do anything and some, when we opened the door, they were practically eating eachother faces off.

They pulled another two names and it was Takeomi and me. "Sorry, he's like my brother." "Well, you can just go sit down and do nothing like some other people did." I just got up and went over. I sat on the floor of the closet and when Takeomi came in, he did the same. It was like four minutes in and we were talking about random things to pass time.

"Hey" He whispered to me. "Yeah?" "So what if you get Shin. Don't you have a crush on him."  I looked away from his comment, not answering and he just chuckled. "I bet he'd want to make out with you. Just saying." "Shuddup Takeomi. It's not like that. I mean sure we did confess that day, but,.. he probably just said that in the heat of the moment." "Hahh, you two."

"Alright. Times up." Someone opened the door and the light was so bright. I blinked a few times before Takeomi pulled me to get up. I went back and sat next to Shin. "Haha did you two make out." "As if. We were talking shit about you." I joked, nudging his shoulder. "Of course."

"Alright,.. next names.,.... OHO , two in a row, Y/n. And,.....Shinichiro." My eyes widened and I looked over at Shin who had the same expression as me. I got up and walked to the closet and he did the same. They locked the door and turned off the lights before I could even sit down. The room was pitch back. It didn't feel like this when I was in here with Takeomi. "Shin?" "Yeah, I'm here." "Where,. I can't see anything."

I slowly moved my hands around and I felt his hand touch mine. "Ah, there you are." He grabbed my hands and we both sat down next to eachother. "What you wana do to pass the time." "I dunno." A few minutes passed and it was almost time to get out. I stood up so I can just walk out when they open the door.  I walked forward but stepped on something and I tripped.

"Ouch. That hurt." I said as I rubbed my knee. "You ok." I heard a whisper in my ear and hands wrapped around me. I raised up my head a bit and saw Shin right infront of me. "Oh, i-im sorry. I tripped." "I guess you're falling for me" He joked as he brought his face closer and tightened his hand around my waist. Just then, the door opened and let's just say, this may just be the biggest misunderstanding. My face was inches probably less away from Shin and I was on top of him. Worse yet, his hands were wrapped around my waist.

"Oh, maybe we should close back the door." "Wait, that's a misunderstanding. I swear." "She's right, she just tripped." He said as he got up. "You ok, you hit your knee." "Ofcourse I'm ok. Are you. I did fall on you." "Yeah." "Oo what happened in there." Takeomi teased and Waka smiled. "I just fell, idiot." A few more turns went and Waka had to go in with some girl but when the closet opened, we just saw the girl.

We looked inside and she pointed at the ceiling where Waka climbed up to and was holding on for dear life. I bet he's cursing his good looks right about now.

After that, they called the final names. "Ah, Hiroto and Y/n.." again. Shouldn't they have taken out my name after I got chosen twice already.

I got up and walked to the closet. They shut the door and it was silent. We both sat down and didn't say anything for a while. "Y/n?" "Hm?" "This may not be the right time, but do you have anyone you like." Oi, why is he asking that now. "Not really. Why" "It's just. This has been going through my mind for a long while." He started as he got up and sat next to me. "I guess I tried to hide it but it's difficult, you know."

He was really close to me so I shifted around a bit and looked at him. I couldn't see his facial expression to well. "It's been for a while now actually. Remember that story I told you about when I was younger." "About the little girl?" "Yeah,. I was kinda disappointed you didn't remember." "Hm?" "The girl's name was Y/n L/n." I tensed up and then faced my entire body to him. "Huh?! Me!?" "Yup. You told me it before running back to Shinichiro and telling him to give you his paper aeroplane." 

I remember that day with me and Shin playing with aeroplanes. That's the day the thieves broke into my house. I tried so hard to forget that day. But now that I think about it. I do remember talking to someone before I went back to my home with Shin. "I,... that was you that day?!" "Mhm." "No way. Good thing you lived to see today." "And it's all thanks to you. Ever since then I grew to like you more and more because I'd see you around when I went out for walks with my brother."

"Then one day when I started back school, there you were, the smartest girl in class. Nice to everyone even if they were rude and everyone just grew to like you." I didn't know what to say. "Anyway, one day I got busy with my jobs and you talked to me that same day because I was looking 'half dead' in your words. You offered to tutor my little brother so he can do well. I was really greatful, you know." "Yeah? well, it was no problem."

I said, not really sure what to do. We had like 2 more minutes in here. "I don't wana ruin what we have already but I know that if I don't shoot my shot now I will most definitely regret it later." I gulped as I felt his face come closer to mine. I should move back but I was already leaning up on the wall. "Of course, I'd never do anything if you aren't comfortable with it. I don't mind waiting on you, Y/n." 

What in the actual wattpad is happening to me right now.

His face came closer and he rest his hand on my cheek. I didn't stop him, instead, I moved my face closer. I don't want to hurt his feelings so I should stop. I like Shin. But, what if he doesn't like me back that way. He only makes jokes like what happened when we were in here.

It could be the alcohol, but before I knew it, he slammed his lips against mine. I put my hand to the back of his head and kissed him back. He slid his tongue in and I used mine to. The one hand I had propped up behind me was starting to feel weak. He pushed me against the wall and put the hand that was propping me up onto the wall, holding it down.

I heard mumbling outside but I didn't pay mind to it. I couldn't think straight. Next thing I know, I no longer felt the wall behind me. Instead, I just felt Hiroto holding onto my waist holding me up. When I slowly opened my eyes, I saw light in the room. I pushed Hiroto off me and wiped my lips. What the hell did I do. I got up quickly and turned around to see Shin, Takeomi and Waka standing right there.

I put my hand over my mouth and slightly widened my eyes. They saw that. That wasn't the wall behind me, that was the friking door. And when I didn't feel the door, they opened it. They didn't say anything. "W-well. I guess that's all for tonight. See you in school, Hiroto." I said as I walked to get my phone and just ran out of there without looking back.

I went outside and sat on the step, waiting for Takeomi and the others. That was so embarrassing.

(That's Hiroto btw,... note, I do not own this.)

______________
Hi Skittles
Bye Skittles

Word count:
2280

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 710 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...
399K 18.2K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
26.4K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
1.1K 120 19
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...