Shadow

By sybilina42

While trying to investigate the real identity of the serial killer known as Shadow, the detective Ohm Thitiwa... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11

Notes

308 17 0
By sybilina42

Hello, everyone!

Against my better judgment, I've decided to publish this one after a lot of struggle. But for that to work, we need to establish a few things first:

➡ Content rating: 18+. Which means we're gonna see inappropriate language, violence and detailed description of torture methods. If at any point you feel uncomfortable, I strongly advise you to stop reading it! Also, I'm adding a "Smut warning" because the characters are pretty explicit, it's part of the story, not sorry for that!

➡ This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people and/or events is purely coincidental. As well, none of the illicit acts should eventually be used as a stimulus to their practice in real life.

➡ I'm using OhmFluke's images here only as a referential. I'm not assuming absolutely anything about their behavior or personality. Again, this is only fiction! It's like they're playing a new series, but written by me -- I might be internally screaming because of that comparison!!

That's all! I hope you enjoy the reading! Please let me know your thoughts and theories as the story flows! See you!~ 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 819 29
Two disjointed detectives try to navigate their job and their personal lives, struggling through tough cases involving suicide, homicide, and...black...
23.7K 1.2K 63
Izuku Midoriya is exploring an abandoned supermarket with his friends, though he gets separated and ends up meeting a shadowy creature. He talks to...
Anti-Hero By L

Fanfiction

2.7K 173 17
THE GRUMPY FLUKE NATOUCH MEET THE LOVELY OHM THITIWAT. WHAT WILL HAPPEN ? Start - December 31, 2022 End - March 10, 2023
9.3K 574 25
"I feel comfortable when with him ..." _ Ohm Thitiwat _ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "You are the best !!!!!" _ Fluke Natouch _ •••••••••••...