𝐏𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜𝐒

By jacqualinereads

π‡πžπ₯π₯ 𝐒𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π’π’π§π§πžπ«π¬, π‡π¨π¦πž 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πƒπžπ―π’π₯. Valentina Rossi has been throu... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
FAMILY AND MAFIA TREE
01 | The Search
02 | Missions
03 | One More Time
04 | I'm Sorry
05 | It Hurts Like Hell
06 | Why?
07 | Death
08 | Tell Me What?
09 | Meet The Rossi Family
10 | Welcome To The Family
11 | Russia
12 | Don
13 | Felix
14 | Drunk
15 | No Way
16 | Catch Me Up
17 | Not Judging
18 | Mole
19 | Bang! Bang! Bang!
20 | Blunt
21 | Reunite
22 | Psycho
23 | Trust
24 | All Of You
25 | Fun
26 | Unknown
27 | Pure
28 | Spiralling
29 | Pissed
30 | Selfish
31 | Proud
33 | Willow
34 | Big Brother
35 | Next Step
36 | Rowan King
37 | Purgatory
38 | Thalia Andino
39 | Smithereens
40 | Simple
41 | Cheers
42 | Intruders
43 | MarΓ­a Lopez
44 | Stake Out
45 | Bohdi
46 | Mission Impossible
47 | Where Is He?

32 | It's Been A While

12.4K 468 72
By jacqualinereads

It's the next morning after moving in and everyone seems happy and content for the moment, I think everyone is just grateful to be alive and together right now.

All the mafia leaders and fathers are in the conference room talking and discussing plans and ideas on how to take down Galen and Carter, at least I think that's what they're talking about since it's been the main topic this far.

All the younger ones and teenagers are in the movie room relaxing together, in their worlds.

Ignorant bliss.

All the mothers are in the kitchen preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner for everyone since it's such a large group. A few of their older sons are in there helping also, lending a hand where they can.

I've been walking around this mansion trying to find Valentina, I have been able to find her yet. I know she isn't with her brothers because I found them in the movie room with everyone else, I know she isn't with Mez of Felix because they're on shift.

Maybe she's with Marcus and Carlos, our uncles from her mother's side and father figures in our life before we came here, I know she's missed them so much so maybe she's spending some time with them.

I'm walking around random hallways when I hear someone playing the piano and violin, a smile takes over my face — I found them.

  A/N — This is for those who begged for Valentina to play the violin instead of piano, the song is up above. Please play it while reading the remainder of Nate's POV.

My legs follow the music and I find myself standing in front of the music room, I softly opened the door trying not to disturb the serene sound. Peeking around the door I find Carlos sitting at the piano with ushered tears in his eyes, looking at Val who's playing the violin with so much concentration.

Marcus is sitting on a sofa watching them both was so much awe in his expression, he slowly turns to the sound of the door opening and spots me. He pats the sofa beside him for me to sit and I happily walk over and get comfortable, watching both Carlos and Valentina play together once again.

I remember when we were growing up how often this would occur, after Carlos convinced Val to learn piano and violin they would always hide away together and play music.

Watching them both now, I can tell they've missed moments like these. So much has happened that we're all never really been able to sit down and talk, I've missed Carlos and Marcus so much.

They've always been there for us, always supporting us. I just don't want them to ever think Val and I are ungrateful because we're not, we're so thankful for everything they've done for us.

I have a feeling Val wants them both in her life still, finding out they're related by blood is the icing on the cake. I know she still sees Carlos as a father figure, she won't want to lose him.

"It's been a while," Marcus quietly says beside me, with a smile on his face, "remember when you both were younger and we use to do this all the time?"

"I remember," I whisper.

"She looks at peace, this is what my brother and I want for her. To live and grow as a normal person, not have to worry about anything mafia related."

"I think she wants that too and she will get that, we all will get that," I promise.

"I hope so because I'm tired and I know Carlos is too," He smiles but it doesn't quite reach his eyes this time, "I've talked to Carlos, once this war is over were relocating here and are going to live closer to you and Val."

My smile widens, "we would love that."

P E C C A T R I C I

I promised Carlos and Marcus to meet up with them tomorrow in the music room again, it was so good to play together again. I have missed it and I've missed them.

Right now I'm walking with Nate to his room, we need to talk about our next moves and I think better when it's just he and I planning.

Will I tell everyone else the plan if we do come up with a solid one? I don't know yet. I know they get mad when I don't involve them but sometimes it's for the best, I don't want anyone to get hurt.

We finally reach his room and we find Drè laying on their bed reading a book, he drops the book and grins before he sees me, and his grin drops, "Is everything okay?" he sits up, with wariness.

I walk in and move towards him, he eyes me warily. I ignore him and go to lay in between his legs on my back, looking up at the ceiling — my head resting on his chest. His arms come around and he hugs me to him, "okay now I'm worried, you've never been the cuddly type with me, Val, what's going on?" Drè asks again, the vibrations hitting my back when he talks.

"Nothing is going on, am I making you uncomfortable because I can stop if I am," I reassure him.

He must look worried because Nate speaks up for him, "Just enjoy the Valentina cuddles, I know I do." He laughs.

"Okay..." Drè sighs.

"So what's the plan, Val?" Nate asks, walking over to the bed and laying between my legs, and resting his face on my belly. I run my fingers through his hair contemplating.

"Is this about Galen and Carter?" Drè asks.

"Yeah it is, I think we need to have a little chat with Willow. I need to know who she's working for and who the father is to her child, I think it's related to the Lopez's." I close my eyes when I feel Drè's fingers running through my hair.

"What are you talking about? Your brother is the father? Luciano?" Drè argues.

"Wrong, we hacked her phone and found texts to an unknown number. He's not the father and I haven't told him yet, so keep that quiet please."

"Fucking hell, he's going to be devastated." Drè groans.

"I know, I'll be the one to tell him. I have to have proof first, which I will get when I have a little chat with the bitch." I smile, thinking of all the different ways I can get her to talk.

I have to be careful though because she is pregnant, I would never harm an innocent baby no matter who the parents are.

"I'm in." Drè chuckles.

"Great, you can be on the watch out while I do what I have to. We should find her now while everyone is stuck in the conference room, we don't need anyone finding out yet."

"Good idea." Nate comments, sitting up and stretching.

Drè slowly releases my hair and I reluctantly sit up and get off the bed and stretch as well, I was so comfortable too.

I pout to myself.

"Why are you pouting?" Drè asks with a grin.

"I was comfortable," I grumble, turning and leaving their room to find Willow.

Time to get some fucking answers.

  A/N — Sorry about this chapter being a filler but I love adding wholesome moments between people, I feel like these books are more than just action. It's about family and their bonds as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...