๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ || ๐ฏ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Av un-essential

when two social media stars cross paths, a whole new world opens up for the both of them. a drama filled worl... Mer

Mแด‡แด‡แด› Yแดแดœส€ Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40

39

2.1K 50 30
Av un-essential

Cleo

Valentine's Day.

I've never actually celebrated a day like this with anyone other than my family and my friends.

Every year my dad had made it his business to do something for me and my mother, so I kind of grew up with this expectation that this day was really for the men in our lives to shower us with gifts.

That's before I realized it's a day of love, where you show another person, no matter who they are that you love them and appreciate them.

Once I realized that was the case, I never in my life thought that I would ever get that.

But then Vinnie came into my life and I sort of had this thought that maybe this could be something to look forward to, and I did.

And then the breakup came, very unexpectedly might I add.

I hadn't even thought about this day so much in my fucking life, it's crazy. Like what happened to me just ignoring the day as if it never was a thing? I did last year and it was so easy. Now this year all I can think about is wanting to be in love, doing this with someone you love...

Ew.

"Okay I think it's time to go around the table and tell someone one thing you love about them." Charli smiled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

We were at our little galentines day brunch, Me, Charli, Nessa, Mila, Dixie, Riley, and Avani.

They chose this cute little spot that was up in the hills somewhere, very bougie and cute. I, out of all the girls, chose an appropriate outfit for this weather up here, while they all wore light jackets. I had layered up, wearing a white turtle neck, a red supreme jacket and some cute little red pants that had cherrys on them.

I wanted to go along with the theme of wearing reds and pinks for the day, something we all aimed to do.

Instagram

162,727 likes
cleodoram happy love day. give someone a kiss for me😘
View all 1671 comments

***

"Okay I'll go first! Cleo, I love how from the moment I met you, you've been nothing but transparent, honest and open with all of us. I also never got to tell you this, but I love the fact that you have a podcast that's basically a safe space for not only just us as influencers but for your supporters. Teenagers need that safe space where they're able to talk to whoever, or even just listen to another talk about their experiences... it can help someone a lot." Dixie tells me.

In that moment I don't really know how to respond. I never really thought much about my podcast being an outlet for other influencers if I was being honest.

Like when I first started it, it was just me, and I would have Mila and Chris there for like emotional support, and then I decided to invite some of my friends who I knew dealt with a lot of shit in their own personal lives.

I invited them essentially to let my supporters, and other teenagers who go through mental health issues know they aren't alone, but I never really realized what it was doing for my friends.

"I didn't even think it meant that much to y'all. Well fuck, now I wanna cry." I say, wiping the tears that began to fall from my eyes.

"Awww, Cleo." Avani cooed.

"I'm sorry y'all. I'm very sensitive today, so if I cry at any time during this brunch just know it's because I'm lonely." I laughed through the tears.

They all laughed at me, as they continued to go around and say each thing we all loved about each other. I decided that I wanted to go last because I couldn't just pick one person to say something about. Every last one of them have helped me through a lot of shit, especially at the beginning of 2020 when I was going through a lot of shit.

It's because of them, and my family that I am here today.

"So, I couldn't just say something about one person. It's almost impossible to shout one person out for me because every last one of you have helped me overcome something in my life. At the beginning of 2020 I was depressed. After the way my 2019 ended, I truly didn't think I'd be here today because I was pretty much over it. I saw no fight left, and it sucks that I ever had those kinds of thoughts because I wouldn't have met the majority of you. I genuinely do love you all, and I want to just thank you for being the best friends anyone could ever have... I love you all from the bottom of my heart." I finished, wiping away the few tears that I let escape.

"You bitch, now we're all crying." Mila sobbed, wiping her face.

"Yeah! What she said." Charli added on, making us laugh.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Group hug! We're all an emotional wreck." Nessa proposed, making us all stand up rushing to give one another a hug.

"Believe it or not, but I'm happy I met y'all. We're one big dysfunctional family but that's what makes us perfect for each other." Dixie speaks, as we all hugged each other.

"I agree."

"I second that!"

***

We must've stayed on that mountain for hours just enjoying the time we had with each other until it was 5.

By that time, all of the girls were ready to go because they all had their respective dates planned with their boyfriends, so I drove me and Mila home so I could help her get ready for her night out.

She decided on a cute emerald green spaghetti strapped dress that she paired with some cute strap black heels.

I did her make up for her, a very natural beat while she pulled her hair back into a ponytail, letting one dress sort of frame her face.

In the end she looked beautiful as her, I can't lie.

151,616 likes
milacobain happy vday❤️ hope you all get good d*ck tonight <3
View all 1,728 comments

rylandstorms you will
>milacobain oh ik I will
>cleodoram SICK SICK SICK

cleodoram why am i so jealous? can i be in love
>milacobain oh baby you are
>cleodoram mmm🧍🏽‍♀️

nessabarret hot, sexc, ground breaking, revolutionary
>milacobain me and you both😮‍💨

user why are u so hot?

user mm... don't get the hype sorry

dixiedamelio marry me. forget Ryland

user he could do better ngl....
>milacobain let me know when find you better for him... until then he's happy here.

***

"Are you sure you'll be okay here by yourself? I could tell Ryland that I'm just gonna stay here with you, he'll understand. Or even better you can come with!" Mila proposed.

"No! No, I will not be going anywhere with you, and you will not be staying here. I will be fine on my own, I promise you. I'll just watch Never Been Kissed or even 10 Thing I Hate About You and that'll make my night." I tell her reassuringly.

"But you cry every time you watch the poem scene in 10 things, and that baseball field scene in Never Been Kissed."

"Okay and? Stop deflecting! Go now please, he's already outside, stop waiting up." I rush, pushing her out the door. "Fine! But call me if anything. My phone will be on at all times." She warned. "Okay mother."

"Bye."

"Goodbye! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! Wear condoms, and stay safe. If not, a plan be is only $50 plus tax." I yelled out the door, making her almost trip down the stairs.

"You're sick!"

"Yeah, I know." I mumbled to myself closing the door.

With a heavy sigh, I walked to my room face planting into my bed. Grabbing my laptop from beside me, I opened up Disney plus, and put on 10 things I hate about you.

One thing about me, I can recite that whole poem scene like the back of my hand so I was really looking forward to it.

But I only got about 25 minutes into the movie when my phone started ringing, with Vinnie's name flashing across the screen. My brows furrowed as I picked up the phone, placing it to my ear. "Hello? Vinnie."

"Hey baby." He says into the phone sounding a bit out of breath.

"Are you okay? What happened." I questioned, moving to pause the movie.

"Um, well... All I'm gonna say is I'm gonna be at your house in an hour. Get dressed, wear something cute."

"W-Wait what? You're only giving me an hour?!" I panicked.

"I'm actually giving you less than that, maybe 40 minutes? Just dress up, wear a dress or something I don't know. But I'm going to be there soon." He tells me. "This is so last minute, you know I hate last minute." I groaned.

"But you like me, so last minute should be fine. Anyways, I have to go get ready myself. Please be ready when I get there, thank you, lov- I mean, um... bye, see you soon." He says before the line goes dead.

Im going to fucking kick his ass.

***

For me to have only had 40 minutes to get my hair and make up done while also needing to finding an outfit is kind of impressive to me.

I spent about 20 of those minutes trying to find the dress I was going to wear, which I ended up with this long silk black dress. I paired that with a random assortment of jewelry, and some black strapped heels.

My hair was already straightened from earlier when I wore it up, so I just combed it down, and re-straightened it so it would look all put together before I pinned it all back and started on my face.

Similar to Mila's makeup, I did a light beat which had only taken me 15 minutes.

In total it took me around 35-36 minutes to get ready which should be a new record.

And almost as soon as I finished, Vinnie was calling me to say that he was downstairs waiting for me. I couldn't help that weird giddy feeling that started to rise as I walked out the door of the apartment.
But before I left down the steps, I turned to the ring camera knowing it was recording.

"If you're wondering where I'm at... Vinnie is taking me out. I don't know where, I also don't know if I'll be back tonight. Bye ugly." I smiled waving at the camera before leaving down the steps.

I grabbed the lower part of my dress and held it up high, so I could see my feet leading me down the steps.

I'm very thankful that I decided to get my nails done yesterday because I would've felt so naked.

Getting to the last step, I let go of my dress, patting it down so that it went back to looking cute and put together.

I walked into the park lot of my building and saw Vinnie leaning up against his car, wearing a grey and black turtle neck, a leather jacket and his black doc martens, along with some necklaces that complimented the outfit.

His hair was a curly mess, going every which way, but it looked so good, I can't lie.

"Well don't you look fucking beautiful." He says smiling at me.

I could feel my face heating up, as I swatted my hand at him. "Stop lying."

He scoffs, shaking his head at me before opening the passenger side of the door. I slid in that side of the car, mumbling a 'thank you' before he closed the door.

I watched as he jogged to the other side of the car, before getting in and starting the car.

He was quick to put on his seat belt, pulling off down the road.

The car was quiet for a while, as I looked at the window trying to figure out where we were going. We had passed the city part of LA already, so I was confused.

"Vinnie where are your taking me?" I asked.

"We'll be there soon." Is all he says before taking my hand in his, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

I decided not to say another word as I just looked at the road signs that passed by in hopes for any clues. It felt like forever until I found a sign that said "Cherry Beach."

We pulled into a parking spot on the side of the road, before getting out of the car.

I walked around to Vinnie's side, and took his hand as we walked down the stairs to the beach. "You would make me dress up knowing we'd be going on sand? Can I at least take these off?" I whined looking down at my heels.

"I should've mentioned it but I wasn't thinking. Here let me help you." He says, kneeling down to unlace the straps from around my legs. He slid both shoes off swiftly, and carried them both for me as we walked hand and hand down the beach.

I wanted to ask why he decided to bring us here when we could've just had a dinner, but then I saw the surprise he had set up.

In the middle of the beach was a table set on top of a red blanket.

The blanket had rose petals scattered all over, with red heart shaped balloons handing from the chairs. A lantern was placed in the middle of the table which helped to light up the area, making it all look so beautiful.

"Vinnie? W-What is all of this?" I stuttered out turning to him.

"I knew all of the guys had plans for all of their girlfriends, and although we aren't together, you know how much I care about you. I wouldn't want to spend a day like today with anyone other than you for the simple fact that I don't think anyone will ever get me the way you do. I promised you a little over a month ago that I would change because I wanted to make this relationship work out again, and I finally think I'm ready to call you mine again. But that is only if you too, are ready to make it work." He tells me, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Of course I'm ready to make it work out Vinnie. I missed being able to be close to you again." I say tearing up.

He was quick to pull me into his chest, closing the space between us and placing a kiss onto my lips.

"I missed being able to call you mine so much." He whispered into my ear.

"So did I."

***

Instagram

252,617 likes
cleodoram when they ask you on a date on valentines day last minute 🥺
View all 2,712 comments

vinniehacker beautiful as always
>cleodoram besitos 😘

milacobain WHAT?

nessabarret WAIT?! WHATS GOING ON

dixiedamelio GROUPCHAT NOWWWW

charlidamelio THERES NO WAY

***

happy valentines dayyyyy my lovers ❤️

i promised a chapter today and i will be delivering <3

i hope your day was filled with love, and if it wasn't im letting you know that i love you to bits and pieces.

thank you all for being understanding on my last chapter, i love you.

i hope you enjoyed! Vinnie and Cleo are backkk!

we need a ship name for them so comment below sexcss

thank you for everything!

vote comment and share ?

mwah😘💖

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

550K 49.7K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
32.6K 2.6K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more๐Ÿ“š
27.2K 474 44
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...