How to use tarot spreads: Abr...

By AnnhPhuonng3

A common problem for Tarot readers is how to put the cards together so they make sense. Being a good storytel... More

INTRODUCTION TO TAROT
Major and Minor Arcana
COURT CARDS
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
LOVE AND ROMANCE ( A NEW LOVER)
A ROMANTIC ATTRACTION
LOVER'S SPREAD
MAGICAL LOVE
GUIDE FOR LOVERS
HOME AND FAMILY ISSUES
FAMILY PROBLEMS
HEALTH SPREAD
A THIEF IN THE HOME
LOST ARTICLES SPREAD
HIGH FINANCES
BUSINESS SPREAD
CAREER SPREAD
LAWSUIT SPREAD
WORK SPREAD
LEGAL MATTERS SPREAD 2
LIFE'S BIG DECISIONS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS
MARRIAGE SPREAD
PREGNANCY SPREAD
DIVORCE POTENTIAL
ON THE MOVE
DESIRE TO MOVE
TAKING A TRIP
RELOCATION SPREAD
PLANNING A VACATION
SEEKING SELF­ KNOWLEDGE
ALL ABOUT ME
WHAT IS MY DESTINY?
FACING MY FEARS
OLD HABIT PATTERNS
INFORMATION SPREAD for the PAST-PRESENT-FUTURE
SPIRITUAL SEEKERS
SPIRITUAL ASPIRATION
REINCARNATION SPREAD
CONTACTING SPIRIT GUIDES
SOUL MATE SPREAD
JUST FOR FUN
WISH SPREAD
YES OR NO
MAGICAL LOTIERY SPREAD
THROUGH THE WEEK

MONEY SPREAD

1 0 0
By AnnhPhuonng3

1. Concerns regarding money?

2. Desire for financial security now.

3. How can I manifest money to make me happy?

4. Past attitudes regarding money?

5. Issues regarding responsibility for financial well-being?

6. New plans for financial investments or savings?

7. What future plans am I contemplating regarding money?

8. What special abilities do I have for making money?

110 How to Use Tarot Spreads

Money Spread for Robert

CARDS IN THE SPREAD

1st

position

2 of Pentacles

Emperor (Reversed)

4 of Wands (Reversed)

4 of Pentacles (Reversed) Page of Pentacles

King of Swords (Reversed) Lovers

Death (Reversed)

2nd position

3rd position 4th position 5th position 6th position 7th position 8th position

READING

Question 1: Concerns regarding money?

Answer: 2 ofPentacles. Robert says he knows how to balance his money. He is waiting for his financial picture to change so he can be comfortable. Robert invested some money and is concerned because he has not heard good reports about his investment.

Question 2: Desireforfinancial security now.

Answer: Emperor (Reversed). In his pursuit of financial security, Robert invested in uncertain stocks. Now he is fearful and depressed over his actions. He does not realize that he is materialistic and has made money his god.

Question 3: How can I manifest money to make me happy?

Answer: 4 of Wands (Reversed). Robert does not realize that he is out of balance at work and in his social life. He needs to use creative visualization to

High Finances 111

bring everything into his life. Robert is not using his mind to good advantage and feels insecure.

Question 4: Past attitudes regarding money? Answer: 4 of Pentacles (Reversed). Robert did not realize the value of money in the past. He was a spendthrift, gave money to his friends, and saved lit­ tle for himself. He also had some health problems.

Question 5: Issues regarding responsibility for financial well-being?

Answer: Page ofPentacles. This Page has the desire to earn money and get ahead in his career. Robert is trying to gain his financial goals the easy way but if he is in denial, then he will lose whatever money he has invested. Robert must take responsibility for his thoughts and actions regarding money.

Question 6: New plansforfinancial investments or savings?

Answer: King ofSwords (Reversed). Robert does not have any new plans involving his finances. He is not discriminating when it concerns money and is still waiting to see if this latest investment brings him a windfall.

Question 7: Whatfuture plans am I contemplating regarding money?

Answer: Lovers. Robert understands his past habit patterns of denial and wants to change his thinking to bring positive experiences into his life. He must learn to trust his inner self and ask for guidance from

112 How to Use Tarot Spreads

this source. Robert has decided not to invest any more money into "get rich quick" schemes.

Question 8: What special abilities do I have for making money?

Answer: Death (Reversed). The Death card is the thirteenth card of the Major Arcana and relates to the twelve disciples and jesus. Perhaps this relates to spiritual work in Robert's spread, as he is an astrologer with many years of study. Becoming a pro­ fessional astrologer might be one way he can make money.

Comment: Robert has five cards reversed in this spread which indicates negative thinking on his part. He needs more faith and confidence which can be gained by accepting himself first and using his cre­ ative talents to become happy in his life.

King of Wands Hierophant Sun (Reversed) King of Cups Lovers (Reversed)

3 of Cups

4 of Cups

Knight of Cups (Reversed)

High Finances 113

Money Spread for Peter

CARDS IN THE SPREAD

1st position 2nd position

3rd position 4th position 5th position 6th position 7th position 8th position

READING

Question 1: Your concerns regarding money? Answer. King ofWands. Peter is independent, social, and enjoys entertaining his family. He would like to be financially secure but is on disability pay which limits his funds.

Question 2: Desireforfinancial security now. Answer: Hierophant. Peter longs for approval and resents any authority figure or control by others. Meditation may help him to get in touch with his inner guide through which he may be able to remove any blocks relating to his need for security-be it financial, emotional, or mental.

Question 3: How can I manifest money to make me happy?

Answer: Sun (Reversed). Peter has a lack of confi­ dence in himself, yet great expectations from others. This can bring both serious health problems and

114 How to Use Tarot Spreads

disappointment to him. Peter must think about prosperity which is a positive attitude and more rewarding.

Question 4: Past attitudes regarding money? Answer: King of Cups. Peter is a good family man, loving and nurturing, but he needs to feel safe and secure and also share with his family. Peter tends to control his children by being overindulgent and can appear to be a spendthrift.

Question 5: Issues regarding responsibility for financial well-being?

Answer: Lovers (Reversed). Peter does not wish to make decisions about money situations, which could indicate a fear ofmaking mistakes about them. Peter may lack trust in himself or have a closed mind about financial matters.

Question 6: New plansforfinancial investments or savings?

Answer: 3 ofCups. Peter makes himself happy doing the things he likes best, and financial planning is not on the list. Peter prefers reading, having fun, and making plans to travel with his family. He wants to enjoy his life now!

Question 7: Whatfuture plans am I contemplating regarding money?

Answer: 4 ofCups. This card reflects a person out of balance and not noticing that something new is being offered. Peter is caught up in his old habit pat­ terns which must be changed for future growth.

High Finances ll5

There may be some depression at this time because no plans have been made for a trip or vacation. Peter realizes his love and emotional state but does not feel he can change his circumstances. Perhaps this read­ ing will cause Peter to take notice.

Question 8: What special abilities do I have for making money?

Answer: Knight of Cups (Reversed). This card shows an emotional drain over messages not received. It also shows a potential loss or separation from a loved one. He is a salesman and did well before his surgery. Peter loves to read and he would do well working in a book store. Peter could cre­ atively visualize money coming to him so that he would not need to work.

Comment: There are many people involved in Peters life, which keeps him busy. The reading reveals that Peter is a sensitive and emotional man. He would like to have more money but is limited in his earning ability. Visualization might be the answer for him.

Ace of Wands

3 of Pentacles (Reversed) High Priestess (Reversed) Ace of Cups (Reversed) 8 of Pentacles (Reversed) Page of Swords

8 of Cups (Reversed) Death

116 How to Use Tarot Spreads

Money Spread forjames

CARDS IN THE SPREAD

1st position 2nd position

3rd position 4th position 5th position 6th position 7th position 8th position

READING

Question 1: Concerns regarding money?

Answer: Ace of Wands. james will have new begin­ nings or opportunities professionally or socially. He must also have some new thoughts about his business in order to be successful. There is new growth poten­ tial indicated in this card also.

Question 2: Desireforfinancial security now. Answer: 3 ofPentacles (Reversed). james does not feel his creative talents are being used to make more money. His health is good at this time but he had some big problems a short time ago. james is unhappy with one of his partners and cannot see a way to change the situation.

Question 3: How can I manifest money to make me happy?

Answer: High Priestess (Reversed). james has a fixed mental attitude regarding his business and says

High Finances 117

he doesn't know how to change his situation. James lacks trust in his intuitive abilities. To manifest any­ thing, creative visualization is the answer. Spend ten minutes focused on what you want and have faith that it will occur. Try it!

Question 4: Past attitudes regarding money? Answer: Ace of Cups (Reversed). James feels emo­ tionally drained. There will be no new beginnings in love, and resentment or anger can indicate a poten­ tial for health problems. James had a thriving busi­ ness for thirty years and money was not a problem. This new business takes too much time, energy, and money.

Question 5: Issues regarding responsibility for financial well-being?

Answer: 8 ofPentacles (Reversed). James does not feel he has the strength to learn new skills or make money. He is very frustrated with one partner and feels that someone is stealing or into criminal activi­ ties in the business.

Question 6: New plansforfinancial investments or savings?

Answer: Page of Swords. James has no new plans financially except to get his business on solid ground. One partner is a young man who has his own agenda, which does not please James. Paying attention to business would please James a lot!

ll8 How to Use Tarot Spreads

Question 7: Whatfuture plans am I contemplating regarding money?

Answer: 8 of Cups (Reversed). james has plans to initiate an expansion program to try to stimulate his business. He is emotionally drained and feeling unloved. There is a lack of strength or drive which may hamper his efforts.

Question 8: What special abilities do I have for making money?

Answer: Death. This card denotes an end to james' situation and a change for the better. New ideas and future plans are healthy. If james can release old resentments and fears and be open to love he can tum the situation into positive avenues of success. james has good ideas but feels that he is being ignored lately, which has depressed him.

Comments: With so many cards reversed, it appears that james is in a negative frame of mind. His wife needs back surgery, which is not a happy event as she also works in their business. It is apparent that james and his wife are not happy due to the materi­ alistic focus they both have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.9K 17
Magic, lust, and longing collide when a magician's apprentice falls for a dark and dramatic doctor. Unbeknownst to the apprentice though, the magicia...
231 1 1
The journey of a mysterious veil that has power to see into the next world, and the people it touches.
10 0 17
Pamela, a transgender female tarot reader read tarot cards for the royal family in the four Elemental Kingdoms in Arcana.
7 6 6
A story where the characters are based on the major arcana. We follow the journey of The Fool.