favorite

By wockicide

๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™š๐™ข ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง More

๐–จ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ
โ™ฑ ๐Ÿ
โ™ฑ ๐Ÿ‘
โ™ฑ ๐Ÿ’

โ™ฑ ๐Ÿ

1.5K 68 439
By wockicide

🎧 ִ ۫ ּ  #𝖨-𝖨𝖭𝖬𝖸𝖦𝖫𝖮.
                    𖤐 ̸ ̸ 𝕾𝖺𝗒 𝕴𝗍
                            𝕬𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝕬𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗍

𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈 , 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟦 𝖠𝖬

»»————- ★ ————-««

Armin had already took you home where you and your friends shared and all of you decided to go out and get brunch.

"y/n don't tell me you went back to that nigga" cara started to sip her juice " then i won't " you took a bite out of your burger "well did jaeger tell y'all he was having a party tonight?" andrea asked and everybody nodded.

" yeah but i got to ask armin if i can go " you rolled your eyes " i don't know why you let him control you " ahree chimed in.

"i don't know either " you sighed " but i got something to really piss him off today " everyone looked at you in confusion " What is it " they all said in unison " y'all will find out later on today.

you could feel stares on you and you decided to look around finding a group of boys staring at you and your friends " guys look " you signaled all of them to look over " girl they fine as fuck " cara laughed it off.

Your waitress finally came back with your bill and you guys started to grab your stuff and leaving your table heading to the door but you guys were stopped by the group of boys when y'all passed their table.

" wait " one of the boys slightly yelled " can we help you ? " andrea replied back " we were wondering if we could get your ig's " the boy with the red locs said staring at cara " yea " all of you said in unison.

"What's your name " the boy with slightly pink curled hair asked you "y/n " a smile was brought onto his face " i'm santana ".

" hi santana nice to meet you" you shook his hand.

»»————- ★ ————-««

it's been about 6 hours since you guys left the restaurant and no response from armin , you would've thought he was busy or something but he wasn't, he was chilling at erens house with some girls.

" so he really want to fuck with me bet "

● ○

○ ●
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗋.𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟥𝟫𝟤𝟫 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖥𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝟦𝖻𝖺𝗃𝗂 : 𝗉 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗋
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

»»————- ★ ————-««

armin had been blowing your phone up for about 30 minutes before you even decided to answer.

"hello ? " you smirked " y/n dont fuck with me " he sounded real mad " what can i do for you arlet ? " you questioned " delete the post " he demanded " not happening ".

" Ok since you want to play , i better not see you at erens party." he hanged up.

" rude ass bitch anyways let me start getting ready for this party" you went to your bathroom.

»»————- ★ ————-««

" Y/n we're ready! " andrea screamed across the house " i'm coming down stairs now ! " you yelled back and sprinted down the stairs.

" Y/n please don't run into him " kami sighed before getting into drea's truck " Even if i do i'm ignoring the shit out of him im finna show my ass tonight " Kami smiled knowing you were finally sick of his shit.

"Drea please get us there in one piece." cara pleaded holding onto her seatbelt tighter " girl shut up and sit back i know what i'm doing " she didn't but y'all trusted her enough to get y'all somewhere quickly.

( 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐭𝐰 )

As you and your friends walked into erens house all you smelt was weed and alcohol, hearing loud ass music and noticing a few people from your school.

Andrea spotted eren and the rest of the crew , of course armin was between some girls legs while she was on the kitchen counter top.

"Damn y/n you look good " Mikasa semi yelled due to the music being loud making armin looking over at you looking you up and down , he noticed how your leather pants that showed your curves and your belly piercing showing since you were wearing a black crop top.

"Thank you mama" you thanked mikasa walking over to the other counter by armin fixing yourself a drink.

"What the fuck hey y/n" you turned to see the pink haired boy from earlier " santana? what're you doing here " you smiled not even noticing armin glaring at you " I'm cool with erens roommate jean so he invited me to the party" he smiled back.

" You wanna dance ? " he asked looking you up and down " yeah " you had took the last sip from your cup and looked over to armin who was red as a tomato and walked with santana to where everyone was dancing.

The song thong song by sisqo sped up was playing , at first you and santana was singing but you decided to turn around and grind on him.

( just think about that scene with maddy and cassie on new years but you're maddy smiling and shit )

santana had grabbed your waist matching your movements , you could feel his hard bulge on your ass which a smirk landed on your face.

You finally turned around to face him and leaned in , but right before you could even touch lips someone had grabbed your arm and dragged you away from santana shoving you into a empty room downstairs.

" BRO WHAT THE FUCK LET ME GO-" it was armin and he was pissed " so you fucking other dudes now ? you're such an slut " you were silent but you decided it was time to stand up for yourself.

" armin shut the fuck up we've been together for 2 years you fucked 5 bitches since we've been together i'm tired of your shit i don't want to be with you anymore"

His eyes widened " y/n this relationship isn't over until i say it is " he started moving towards you " armin don't fucking touch me " he kept moving closer to you staring deep into your eyes.

He started to hover over you still making eye contact " what do you wan-" he cut you off by gently choking you causing you to shut up " i'm tired of this fucking attitude you keep giving me " he started trailing down onto your neck leaving hickeys.

"Baby i'm sorry " he looked you dead into your eyes " i forgive you" you forgave him knowing he probably wasn't sorry but you just wanted to feel loved.

( This hit a little to close too home.. )

armin smiled before leaning forward. His lips hovering over yours. He looked at those plump lips "You know i love you right?" He whispered closing in the tiny space that was in between yall. you felt his lips pressed against yours.

( credits to my wifey )

you nodded attempting to kiss him back , but he pulled back from the kiss " let me hear you say it " he whispered in your ear making you get chills down your spine " I know you love me " hearing you say those words made him form a smile on his face.

" Take your clothes off and get on the bed " he started pulling off his shirt and pulling down his pants , you started to get horny so you pulled down your pants revealing your pink lace panties and started to pull off your shirt revealing the matching bra.

" baby you're so sexy " he picked you up and started kissing on your neck laying you down on the bed gently.

" i want to eat you out so bad right now " he unhooked your bra he grabbed one of your boobs and started sucking on them flicking and swirling his tongue on your nipples causing you to moan which made him look you in your eyes.

His Left hand trailed down to your panties pulling them to the side and he started rubbing your entrance " y/n you're so wet " he kept teasing your entrance " armin stop " you threw your head back " stop what " he smirked sliding his middle and ring finger in you thrusting them in and out of you slowly.

"Armin please " you tried pushing his head away " y/n move your fucking hand or i'll go faster " you wanted him to go faster so you kept trying to push his head " y/n you're such an slut i know you want me to go faster " he laughed pulling his fingers out of you.

armin moved closer to you and you saw his hard bulge noticing the wet spot on his boxers , so you decided to move closer to his lower body pulling his boxers down which caused his hard dick to reveal itself.

"Suck it" he looked down at you , you knew armins weakest spot was the tip so you wanted to tease him so you took one of your fingers and circled it around his tip causing him to let out a whimper " y/n wait-" he suddenly stopped talking because you started to flick your tongue on his tip causing him to groan and grab your head pulling it down onto his whole dick so that he could barely feel you licking and sucking on him.

( i learned this on tiktok basically they can't really feel nun on the dick but the tip is the most sensitive spot so they could feel that part mainly )

You started making mmm noises with your mouth vibrating on him making him twitch in your mouth " fuck i'm close " he threw his head back making a breathy moan you made some more mmm noises causing armin to twitch even more " oh my go- " he was just about to come in your mouth until he saw you take his dick out of your mouth making a pop noise with your lips.

" did you just blue ball me ? " he looked pissed and he grabbed your legs and pushed them behind your head pulling your panties back to side and shoving himself inside of you.

"Armin wai-" he started thrusting at a fast pace making you moan really loud " fuck can people hear me ? " you thought to yourself forgetting a party was going on hearing the song favorite by nicki minaj and jeremiah echoing down stairs.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Fuck armin slow down " you cried out feeling him thrust deep inside of you " y/n shut the fuck up and take it." his thrust got faster and faster.

The sensation of him going in and out of you turned you on even more " baby look at
me" he turned your face towards his he loved seeing the moon reflect off of your brown eyes it was one of his most favorite things about you.

"Fuck you feel so good" he lifted your left leg and tossed it over his shoulder making it easier to stroke deeper inside of you. He leaned in closer to your body letting his silver chain with your first initial on it dangle in your face.

" It's crazy how every time i look you in your eyes i can feel you get tight around me " he started to smile " you must love eye contact mama " he bit his lips before leaning down to your ear so you could hear his breathy moans.

" Do me a favor y/n and turn around and put your hands on the head board for me " he pulled out stretching his arms , you were out of breathe but you managed to lift yourself up and grabbed the headboard " Fuck i should take a picture of this seeing your pussy all wet with your juices sliding down your leg " you turned around looking him dead in his eyes.

"Armin i'll kill you " he smiled " yeah yeah i know now be a good girl and shut the fuck up and turn back around " he put his hand around your the back of your neck reinserting hisself inside of you causing you both to gasp to the feeling.

"Armin my knees hurt " you cried out " y/n just stay still " he started to thrust in you slowly while kissing on your back " i love you so much y/n " his thrust got faster making your hands so sweaty that you could feel your hands slipping on the headboard and armin noticed it also so he grabbed your neck pulling your body to his.

" if your hands were getting tired you should've said something y/n" he started groping your boobs then he grabbed your face and started kissing you sliding his tongue in your mouth swirling his tongue around yours making a mmm sound causing you to get even more turned on.

"Baby i want you to cum on my dick " he mumbled during the kiss speeding his thrust up , you could feel yourself getting closer to your climax causing you to get tighter around armins dick " baby i'm so close " armin moaned out going faster making the both of you reach your climaxes at the same time.

You were tired as hell , because you and armin had been fucking for at least 3 hours but you had to pee but armin did one last thrust making you moan before pulling out and you hurried to the bathroom.

»»————- ★ ————-««

You and armin finally made it back to the party after fucking each other like rabbits " y/n i want to go home baby" armin whined " armin I'm not leaving without making sure my friends are ok go get in your car i'll meet you in 10 minutes " he nodded giving you a peck and making a exit out of the party.

it took you about 5 minutes to find your friends who were still in the kitchen "y/n where the fuck did you go ? " the drunk andrea asked while sitting in erens lap " nevermind i can smell armin on you " she laughed causing the rest of the group to laugh too " i'm about to head home guys " you gave them hugs " get home safe girly see you tomorrow love you " kami blew a kiss at you before going back to kissing on jean.

𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗇𝗈 𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝖿𝗋..
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...