𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 �...

By fightmetruckers

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎... More

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 1
01 : 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
02 : 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
03 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
04 : 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
05 : 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒
07 : 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
08 : 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋
09 : 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
10 : 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋
11 : 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂
12 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
13 : 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
14 : 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒
15 : 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
16 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
17: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
18 : 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓
19: 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘
20 : 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
21 : 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
22 : 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
23 : 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄
24 : 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋
25 : 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄
26 : 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
27 : 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
28 : 𝐙𝐎𝐎
29 : 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋
30 : 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎
31 : 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃
32 : 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄
33 : 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
34 : 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
35 : 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄
36 : 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑
37 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃
38 : 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒
39 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄
40 : 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
41 : 7 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

06 : 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

7.8K 333 62
By fightmetruckers

Jungkook's POV:

I hope she will likes it.

Yes, since Y/N had been gone, I had thought of something else that might make her a bit happy. I never really thought to do this with Jiyeon, she just did it herself when she moved in, but this time I decided to do it.

So for the past few hours I had been hard at work clearing half of my closet out so that Y/N had some space for her new wardrobe.

It had been harder work than I thought, not realizing just how much I had for myself. I looked at the now condensed version of my walk in closet, then sneezed.

"Oh god."

I sniffed, realizing that I should have probably dusted as well. Ugh, this was so not my thing.
I honestly don't remember the last time I actually did housework.
It felt pretty good actually, but for some reason I felt a bit nervous about Y/N coming home.

Was it because I worked so hard and thought she might not actually like it?

I mean... It was just a closet.
Not fancy jewelry or shoes of any sorts.
At least she had the time to go get everything herself that way.

Sighing I looked at my watch and saw that it was already almost five PM. I should probably take a shower and get decent before she comes home.

My ex fiance always hated seeing me all sweaty or lounging around in my comfortable grubby clothes.
Right now I just had on a grey tshirt and a pair of shorts.

I changed once I started getting hot in my jeans earlier.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and shut followed by a loud thud.

What in the hell!?

I quickly ran out of my bedroom to make it to the front door to find Y/N on her hands and knees with a few bags laying on the ground.

"Are you alright?!"

I asked, coming up and bending down in front of her.
Her face was hidden, yet I could hear her shaky voice.

A sudden cynical laugh came from her. I raised a brow, even more concerned and confused.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

I stayed silent and waited as she finally raised her head to look at me.

I frowned.

Her eyes were puffy, her nose red, and she looked like the night I met her.
Except this time she still had fresh tears covering her soft skin.

"I look like something horrible right now."
  she commented.

I studied her grey eyes for a moment, then held out a hand to her.

"Yes, honestly you do look like shit."

Surprisingly a small smile came upon her face at
those words.

Something was very wrong with her.

Y/N looked at my hand and finally reached up and took it.
I helped her to her feet and quickly took her bags.
I didn't see the familiar brands I was used to Jiyeon having, but I didn't bother.

"I have something to show you."

I told her, causing her stained puffy face to raise an eyebrow.

I motioned for her to follow me, now feeling the pressure even more.

What had happened that had made her cry so? Was it me? Was it her so call 'love', or

was it... that man again...?

I felt myself grow angry at the thought of him even touching her again. One thing was for sure.I would find out why she was so distraught.

I led her to the bedroom and then into the walk in closet.

I went and sat her bags down on the now empty portion of it. Turning I focused on her and watched as she widened her eyes with question at the empty space.
I cleared my throat.

"While you were gone I worked on clearing some space for you."

"Some space?"

she swallowed hard, narrowing her eyes at the area.

Damn, did she not like my hard work?

"You cleared out half the closet."

Her voice was still coming out shaky and light, but at least she was talking to me.

I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand.

"Well, true. I didn't know how much space you might need, so I thought half was fair."

After scanning my work once more, I looked back to her for a reaction.
Fresh tears pooled around her rare eyes and I found myself frowning again.

Not exactly the reaction I was looking for.

"You don't like it."

Y/N shook her head.

"No, it's not that." she whispered.

Grey eyes came up to look straight at my own eyes. Thankfulness and adoration seemed to be showing through those stormy orbs.
A small sob escaped her.

"It's such a lovely gift."

Relief spread through me.
Now I'm all for giving thanks and such, but what she did next threw me off.

Her small body, well small compared to mine, came flying at me as her arms went around my waist and her face buried into my chest.

A few more sobs started to emerge and I didn't know what to do.
Should I pat her back? Should I pull away or was I suppose to say something nice? Or-

"I just need to be held for a few minutes. Please."

her sweet voice came out in a soft whisper through her sobs.
Well, if I needed to know what to do, she told me.

Thankfully, I might add. Like I said, I don't really know how to be around women...

it just didn't come natural to me.

I swallowed hard and I felt like I was engulfing her with my arms as I did as she asked.

Wow.

For being small, she didn't feel like she was going to
break under my strength.

Actually... I hate to admit this... but she felt pretty good in my arms.

I felt as if I was actually protecting her, helping her.

Was this what it felt like to be a husband?

God, I was having such strange thoughts.
Yet, all I could focus on was this woman's sobs against my chest.
I even realized that she never once seemed to care how I looked as she came in, or that she was pressed against said dirty shirt.

After a few minutes her sobs started to slow down and I felt her slowly push herself away. I opened my arms and allowed her to step away from me...

It felt too soon.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Y/N's POV:

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come in like a sobbing idiot and get your shirt wet."

I quickly wiped my face as best as I could. Damn, I could just see myself now.

Red, puffy eyes, red nose and any makeup I had put on was probably all over my face in a not so attractive way.

I couldn't help it though.
I had lost control again against all my efforts.

Then of course as I had walked into the house and fell to my knees, Jungkook had been right there, asking if I was okay.
Of course I wasn't, but the way he asked, with his voice and honest concern, it had soothed the ache in my heart just a bit.

At least someone seemed to show pure concern for my well being.

Then I couldn't help but smile a bit, when I thought I couldn't ever again, when he told me that I looked like shit.

Ha! Can you believe that!?

But so far he had be totally honest with me and hadn't been hiding anything.

How could I hate him for that?

But once he pulled me into the closet and exposed what he, by himself, had been working an all afternoon while I was out threw me over the edge.

It was simple. It was sweet. It was thoughtful.

It was as if he was out to prove that everything I thought I would feel forever was a lie.

I thought I wouldn't smile again; He had then made me smile.

I thought I would never feel cared for; Then he made me feel as if he cared.

Then of course I went into break down mode and probably scared him to death by throwing myself at him.

Wow.

I'm so classy!

I wasn't trying to tempt him, or anything like that.
I honestly needed to be held and with him right in front of me and showing me such kindness, it just needed to be him.

"No harm done."

he cleared his throat.

"Can I ask what happened?"

Jungkook and his large build just stood and watched me with those brown eyes of his.
I couldn't believe how safe and protected I felt when he held me.

Those large arms of his I thought would be tough and crush me. Yet they were gentle and...comforting.

He wasn't such a bad guy after all. I think that I could handle staying with him and being fake 'married' to him for a bit.

I chuckled bitterly, not at him, but at the memories I just broke down over.

"Pathetic, really."
I sniffed and looked down at my feet in embarrassment.

"I ran into the man I love... with his fiance' on his arm."

"I see. Well, I know it won't make you feel better, but I do know how you feel. I came home to Jiyeon with her bags packed, breaking off our engagement."

"Really?"

I asked, surprised.

"She just stood there and waited for you?"

"No."

his eyes grew dark, as did his voice.

"She had her bags packed, and was planning on leaving a note. I found her and her... 'man' having sex in my bed."

I gasped.

"The same bed we sleep in!?"

It was a strange way to phrase it, but it was true.
I felt sick to my stomach just thinking about her and some guy going at it on the bed that Jungkook had to sleep on... me too of course... gross!

"No. I burned that one and bought a new one. We slept on that one."

A sigh of relief escaped my lips and I reached out and touched his arm gently.

"I'm sorry she didn't see the good man that you are. You deserve better. I hope that once this is all over, you'll be able to find someone who really loves you for who you are."

His vivid brown eyes bore into me as his expression was blank.

Did I say something wrong?

After a moment, he looked towards my bags and I lowered my hand away from him.

"I'll give you a few to unpack your new things."

And with that said, he walked out of the closet.
Leaving me once again trying to figure out this puzzle of a man that was now my husband.

Vote and Comment ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 123 14
Jimin's life couldn't be going better. He's in his last semester of college as a dance major, he lives with his best friend, and he's been in a commi...
557K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
606K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
59.5K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...