𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 �...

By fightmetruckers

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎... More

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 1
01 : 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
02 : 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
03 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
05 : 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒
06 : 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
07 : 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
08 : 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋
09 : 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
10 : 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋
11 : 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂
12 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
13 : 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
14 : 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒
15 : 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
16 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
17: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
18 : 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓
19: 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘
20 : 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
21 : 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
22 : 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
23 : 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄
24 : 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋
25 : 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄
26 : 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
27 : 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
28 : 𝐙𝐎𝐎
29 : 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋
30 : 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎
31 : 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃
32 : 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄
33 : 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
34 : 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
35 : 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄
36 : 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑
37 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃
38 : 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒
39 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄
40 : 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
41 : 7 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

04 : 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

8.2K 332 42
By fightmetruckers

Jungkook's POV:

Ahh, finally some peace and quiet.

Now I was finally all settled and comfortable in my bed. It had been too long of a day. Hopefully it was going to calm down, and maybe I could figure out something to do about all this in the morning.

I rolled over on my bed and onto my stomach. Positioning my arms under my pillow I closed my eyes and quickly felt myself drifting off.

That was until I felt someone climbing into my bed.
I wanted to growl, wanted to kick her out again just for being so disruptive.
But I did tell her to sleep there earlier so I guess I didn't have anyone else to blame but myself.

I should have told her to sleep outside.

I held back a chuckle from the thought and stayed still, acting as if I was already asleep.

It didn't take long though, for me to frown and grow annoyed as I began to feel something being shoved against me repeatedly.
After a few seconds I allowed a low growl to come out and I lifted myself up onto my elbows and glared at her.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

I demanded to know. Y/N was on her knees beside me, shoving a huge blanket from my couch against me. It was all rolled up against her hands as she met my gaze with those grey eyes.

"It's a barrier. Don't cross it."
she demanded back.

"Why in the world would I cross it?"

When I watched her glare at me it all made sense. I allowed a grin grow on my lips.

"You really think I want to have sex with you? Sober?"

Her jaw dropped and she looked at me with surprise and unbelief.

"I didn't realize you were that much of an asshole."

she frowned after collecting herself from her shock.
I waited for her to turn and storm off as my ex fiance always did after she called me an asshole.

But I admit I was surprised when she turned, only shaking her head in defiance, but still pulled back the covers and climbed in. Sighing, I just laid back down and closed my eyes again.
If she was really that stubborn, she could sleep there, I don't care.
I left the 'barrier' she put in place and just tried to drift off again to sleep.

"Jungkook?"

I heard her soft voice whisper. I groaned lightly.

"Hm?"

It was silent for a moment, then I finally heard her voice once again.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

She was ridiculous.

"Night, Jungkook."

"Night too, Lee." I mumbled finally drifting off to sleep.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Morning came faster than I wanted, but I looked at my alarm clock and saw that I had actually slept in.

How long had it been since I slept in till 09:00?

I felt pretty good considering I slept in the same bed as Y/N did.
I was happy to find that she was a sound sleeper... until she started talking in her sleep.
Ah yes, now I remembered why I felt so annoyed this morning.

I looked over and was surprised to find that Y/N was gone and no where in the bedroom.
When did she left? I shook it off. No reason to think about it too much.

I lifted myself to the side of the bed and rubbed the sleep off from my eyes.
Standing up I walked straight into my bathroom and shut the door.

I took a quick shower, got myself all clean and ready for the day and then threw on some comfortable clothes.
It was sunday after all, and Jimin had already warned me about coming to the office.
I wasn't going to throw on a suit to wear around the house.

After finishing up I head towards the door, when my cell rang. I went to collect it from my dresser and saw that it was actually Jimin calling me.

Strange. I swiped my finger.

"Yes?"

"Did you see the paper yet?!"
his voice sounded a bit nervous.

I frowned.

"No. Should I?"

"Shit. Um, well, I bought a paper and threw it in your mailbox this morning... Wait... did you just wake up!?"

"Yes, got a problem with that?"

"Wow. That's different. I can't remember the last time you slept in... that's a good thing, Jungkook."

I felt a low rumble in my throat, getting a bit impatient.

"Why are you calling me!?"

"Oh right. So, I guess word travels fast when it comes to you. Your marriage is on the front page."

My stomach sank.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me."

"Sorry boss, it's true. I'm holding one right now with your face on it. It's all about you and Y/N."

I groaned and scratched the back of my head.

"I fucking hate reporters."

"Me too. Just wanted to give you a heads up. You might be getting some other calls tomorrow."

"Right. Thanks."

"Now go enjoy your day with your wife."

"Shut up, Jimin."

I only heard his chuckle over the phone before I hung up on him. This wasn't something I wanted to deal with. Any thoughts I might have had about fixing this situation just went straight out the window.

Taking a deep breath, I walked out of the bedroom only to be hit with the aroma of freshly cooked meal. I followed my nose until I spotted Y/N setting my small table.

I cleared my throat.

Her grey eyes met mine instantly.

"Oh- Good morning, Jungkook."

"What the hell is all this?" I asked, confused.

I rarely ever ate a cooked meal at home. I usually always went out and dined, especially since Jiyeon never cooked. She refused to. Said I should just hire a maid or something to do all the work.
What was the point of that? Even though I found it stupid, I was willing to do that for her. Until she stabbed me in the back and broke off our engagement.

Damn her.

I saw Y/N flinch slightly and I realized that the thoughts of my ex- fiance was making me look scarier.
I quickly shoved the thoughts away and tried to make
my expression more gentle.

"I thought we could talk over breakfast."
her voice came out nice and sweet.

"You made this?"

I raised a brow.

"Yes."

She looked at me, confused as to why I would ask that.

"Do you see anyone else here?"

I frowned.

"I'm not used to a cooked meal when I wake up in the morning."
Damn, did she always have to question my motives?

Her expression softened and she nodded in understanding.

"Well I hope you enjoy this then."

Y/N motioned towards the seat across from where she
stood and I decided to just take it.
But before I actually sat down, I remembered what Jimin had told me.

"Just a moment."

I went to the front door and got the newspaper out of the mailbox and came back in, finally taking my seat.

Y/N instantly grabbed my plate and began to scoop up some eggs.

"You like eggs and bacon?"

"Yes."

She smiled and added that to my plate along with a fresh cut up apple and some orange juice.
She even was thoughtful enough and brought me a small cup of coffee.

"Do you like it black?"

she asked, looking towards me before she left it. I was still uneasy about how she was waiting on me right now.

Did she see herself as a waitress?

"No, I like a little bit of cream."

"Okay."

With that she went over and grabbed a bit of my creamer from the refrigerator and added a bit to my coffee.
When all was settled for me, she got her own plate and sat across from me.

I watched her closely as she lowered her head, slightly clasping her hands together and closed her eyes, I guess saying a prayer or something. Then she relaxed and smiled, grabbing her fork and began to eat.

I sat the paper down, afraid it would ruin my appetite. So I decided to eat something first and then break the news to her then. I picked up my own fork and began to eat the food that she had prepared.

I accidentally let a moan lightly as the savory of food melted against my taste buds. The food was perfect.

I waited for her to say something as I felt embarrassed by the sound I just made, but she seemed to ignore it. Except for the small smile that formed on her face as she ate. But she never said a word about it.

We ended up finishing the breakfast in silence, until she finally spoke up.

"So, what are we going to do about this?"

she asked as she grabbed our plates and took it to the sink not too far from where I sat.

This is the part I didn't want to get to. Sighing, I grabbed the paper and opened it up to see a big picture of myself on the front page.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

she questioned in surprise.

"I don't follow. We can just go get this whole marriage annulled, right?"

I shook my head at her question and handed the paper out towards her to come and get.

Y/N's brows furrowed as she walked back over to me and took it into her hands.

"We can't. I don't know if you know this, but I'm pretty well known in the public's eyes. My engagement being broken off has already been spreading like wildfire, and apparently our marriage is now out in the open."

Y/N looked at me with concern, then looked down to the black and white print.

Her eyes squinted as she saw the picture of myself. Luckily though, they didn't know the bride was her yet, so she was spared that much.

But it wasn't going to be long before that happened.

Vote and Comment ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3.9K 48
Jungkook- She is cute. Taehyung- She gives me butterflies. Jimin- I like her smile. Namjoon- I love her. Hoseok- She is perfect. Yoongi- She is my t...
118K 4.3K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
656K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
2.3K 249 31
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...