Gem and I

By Keyloves2write

Boss ass bi-sexual bitch Marzanna Fox is a girl who gets what she wants when she wants it. Dominating men as... More

Meet Our Characters
Chapter 1 - Good to be back
Chapter 2- Fuck This.
Chapter 3- The plan
Chapter 4 - Meet your crew
Chapter 5- Let's Fight.
Chapter 6- Dinner Time
Chapter 7- It's early!
Chapter 7 part 2- Club time
Chapter 8 - Baka.
Chapter 9- Morning
Chapter 10-Leave me alone!
Chapter 11 - Help.
Chapter 12 - Better?
Chapter 13 - crazy!
Chapter 14- The nerve
Chapter 15-I don't know
New character and q&a for readers
Chapter 16- Assholes
Im here to help
3 days later
Depression is a bitch
There's a first time for everything
Movie time
About you
Paradise
I miss you
First time.
Punished?

Soft,spicy and extra spicy

480 5 4
By Keyloves2write

Marzanna walks into her apartment ready to rant about how Kai was right and their "boss" was an asshole. Dealing with this bastard to steal the diamond was going to be way more difficult than she thought. Z was not good at holding her tongue.

She walks upstairs into their bedroom,
"Aijin? You here?"

It was super quiet.

Kai walks out the bathroom smiling when he sees her. He instantly goes and wraps her in a tight hug,

"Hi baby, you alright?" she asked something feeling different.

He nods into her shoulder, "Missed you." he mumbled.

"I missed you too. I'm gonna hop in the shower, okay?"

He nods but he stays wrapped to her, "Kai?" She makes him look at her, "What's up?" she insisted.

"Do you have to shower?"

"Yeah, I'm all sweaty and sticky. I won't be long." She said having a feeling he didn't want to be alone, "10 minutes, okay." She kisses him jogging into the bathroom.

She hasn't seen him this soft since he called her mommy a week ago. Which she figured he doesn't remember because he hasn't brung it up.

"No one's ever been like this with me. What do I do?" she asked herself as she bathed.

Meanwhile Gemini,

I need to stop this. Last time I acted like this I scared the girl off. But fuck Marzanna makes me safe & loved. I just want to be soft and vulnerable with her. I wanna give up full control just for a little while. But she already seems nervous. Ugh, why do I have to be like this?

"Aijin?"

He looks up at her in a t-shirt crop and booty shorts.

"Have you eaten today?"

He shakes his head No.

"We can't have that." She grabs his hand pulling him out the room, "You have to take better care of yourself when I'm gone."

I want you to take care of me.

She sits him at the bar stool while she looks in the fridge, "Mmmm, I'm tired baby is noodles okay?" She asked, now looking in the cabinets.

Anything you want.

He nods.

He watched as she cooked her "shorts" riding up basically becoming panties.

"Do you like my shorts? I noticed you staring."she asked, pulling them down a bit.

"Yes, you look pretty." He looked away, " Are you wearing panties?"

That came off lewder than he wanted it too,
" I was just asking because your shorts are riding up and I don't see any." he quickly explains.

She smiles handing him a bowl, " To be honest I don't like underwear. Too restricting. Does that bother you?"

His curiosity makes his eyes shoot to her breast her nipples peeking thru the white crop.

He shakes his head no.

"Good, now eat up."

They eat in comfortable silence as Z attempts to put together what's going on with him.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"Anything you want."

"Mā sore wa tasuke ni wa naranakatta."
(Well that didn't help)

His head quirked at her Japanese but he continued eating,

"Let's watch a rom-com." She tested.

"Sure."

That was the last straw. They both absolutely hated rom-coms. Found them dumb and cheesy.

"Kai, what's going on? Why are you acting like this? It's making me nervous."

Fuck. That wasn't supposed to happen.

He fidgets,"I- I just want you to take control for today."

"What?"

"I know we're not being sexual right now but I just want to be......submissive. I want you to control me and take care of me. I know it's weird-,"

"Hey no, it's not weird okay. It's different for me but I can adjust."

" I won't be like this all the time, I promise. It's just today was difficult and I don't wanna think or be in control."

"Alright, I understand." she pulls him to the couch, " We're gonna watch a movie."

He nods and they settle into the couch. Kai's head rest on her stomach his body between her legs. Marzanna's nails gently scratch his scalp as she decides to put on one of the Mission impossibles. But as the action gets more intense in the movie the more Kai hides. He attempts to bury himself in her. His head turned away softly nudging into her stomach.

He even wraps her legs around his body like a shield.

"You alright?" She asked pausing the movie and her massage.

"Don't stop." He mumbled, putting her hand back in his hair.

And for the first and probably only time she follows his direction continuing.

10 minutes later

Gemini starts to get restless tossing and turning every few minutes. Suddenly, this wasn't enough he needed more. He wants her skin on his. He wants to be connected.

"How about we move upstairs? The couch is a bit small for us to keep laying like this." Z asked.

I want to move but I don't wanna leave your warm thighs.

" Come on lovely get up for me." She said slightly nudging him with said thigh.

He whines but gets up and they quickly move to the bedroom. Marzanna moves around trying to make it comfortable. Dimming the lights. Turning on the fireplace. Pulling back the comforter. And Kai watched his patience quickly dwindling.

Once she turns back to him his thoughts are only on one thing,

Everything needs to be off.

Without hesitation he wraps his fingers around her crop pulling it off in one swift move,

"Kai! What're doing?!" She instinctively cover her breast.

He takes off his shirt throwing it somewhere,
"Off. Everything needs to come off. I wanna feel you."

He reaches for her shorts, "Wait! Slow down."

Z wasn't the type to get nervous but fuck she felt it. He was just soft a second ago now he's tearing her clothes off!

"Are you sure about this?" she asked feeling his hands linger on her shorts.

"Yes, I'm sure. I need this." A light blush tented his cheeks as he looked down at her, "I need you."

With a nod of approval he pulls off her shorts and his boxers slipping into bed. He lays her down into their previous position and Z tries to ignore the twisting arousal building within her.

"Better?"

He nods humming softly.

Z stared at the ceiling trying not to think about the fact that his cock is rubbing against her thigh. He slides his body higher burying his face in her neck after leaving a soft kiss.

"Thank you for letting me do this."

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know it just freaks some people out. Like my ex."

"I thought I was your first?" She said surprised.

"Well you are, you're the first person I had made love too but I did date. The first girl broke up with me because I wasn't ready for sex and I guess "wasn't dominate enough." The second well I started acting like this and it weirded her out. I also said something I shouldn't have. " he said caressing her side, "Then came you. The best of them all." He smiles.

"What did you call her that you shouldn't have? Did you cuss her out?"

"No, I didn't cuss at the time. She didn't like it."

Z internally thought about how she wanted to fight these hoes.

He continued, "What I actually said was way to embarrassing."

"Did you call her mommy?" Z asked boldly.

Kai shot off her body like it was covered in flames. A blush coating his skin,

"Uh-What are you- um-?" He stuttered badly.

She said it. I didn't know it would sound so nice coming from her. Instead of disgusted it was warm like oozing honey to my ears. Fuck.

"After your punishment last week you called me mommy so I was just wondering." She asked staying relaxed unlike his stiff and fidgety posture as he sits on his back legs.

I did?! *remembers* Fuck I did! Oh god no!!!

"Kai calm down-,"

"I'm sorry! Fuck, I didn't mean too! I won't do it again I promise."

"Kai!" she raises her voice gently cupping his face, "I don't mind. I'm not your ex I'm not going to throw you away because of a term."

Silence.

Only a breath as they stare at eachother.

Then a kiss. Soft and sweet. One he started.

She always accepts me. No matter what it is. Fuck, I don't deserve her.

"I don't deserve him." Z thinks breaking the kiss for air.

Suddenly she felt his thumb rubbing her clit in slow circular motions,
"Aah~ baby what are you doing?"

"I wanna be inside." He mumbled before taking her right nipple into his mouth, " So I have to get you wet for me." he added, gently biting her nipple.

Her back arched, her hips pushing against his touch, "More~" she pulled him into a kiss as he slips in two fingers.

He smirks against her lips, "Always so tight for me." he whispers, curling his fingers stroking in and out slowly.

She gently took hold of his arm as his fingers pumped inside of her,

"Aijin, wait I should be taking care of you." she gasps.

"You will in a second just let me do this for you."

His fingers stopped their pumping instead gently moving around inside of her as if searching for something.

"Baby? What're yo- AAH~" a loud moan escaped her lips so loud that Z covered her mouth after it escaped.

"I found your sweet spot." Kai smiled.

He gently rubbed and watched as Z whimpered under him, her thighs trembling around his arm and as for Z she quickly found herself addicted but overstimulated at this new pleasure.

She grabs his wrist her grip weak, "S'too sensitive." she mumbled.

"Come on mistress, I know you don't want me to stop I can feel how aroused you are; your sweet spot is begging for attention." he said wide-eyed with a look of innocent he shouldn't be a able to have in this moment.

Kai adjust his body so he's fully hovering over Marzanna keeping full eye contact with her as he continues to rub.

"Kai~"

He groaned at the sound of his name leaving her lips, "Want me to go faster?" He teased, "Come on let's go faster."

Marzanna couldn't speak. Every time she opened her mouth either a moan, whimper or cry of pleasure left it and Kai definitely noticed taking advantage.

But quicker than she anticipated that familiar bubble of release pooled in her stomach.

"Slow please." she barely mustered out.

He caresses her cheek, "Oh yeah, I feel it baby, you're gonna cum. So fucking hard too. Don't worry, I won't speed up." he promised instead adding more pressure.

Marzanna cried out desperately knowing the impending orgasm was going to knock the air out of her chest. She attempts to pull away but fails just turning away instead,

He whined, "No no, look at me." He gently pulls her chin back to him, " I wanna see mommy when she cums on my fingers."

That term caught her attention her eyes locking back to his soft brown ones.

His fingers press deep and rub faster, "Yeah that's it. You're so close. You can do it, make a mess." he urged on.

"Gonna cum." she whimpered out.

"Yes~ that's my good girl. My everything. You deserve to cum. Cum for good boy."

She moans in ecstasy releasing all over his fingers weakly falling limp on the bed.

"Fuck I've turned this man into a monster." Marzanna thought trying to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked gently peppering her face with soft kisses, "I didn't know it would hit you that hard."

"How did you learn to do that?" Z asked knowing damn well she didn't teach him that.

"I wanted to please you better so I did some research, did you like it?"

She chuckles giving him a kiss, "Yeah baby I liked it."

"Can we keep going or are you to sensitive?"

"We can keep going. What do you wanna do?" She asked mentally preparing herself in case he wanted to show another new trick.

A slight blush appears on his cheeks as he massages her hips to embarrassed to say. Now normally Z would tease him until he gave an answer but since their being softer today she can cut him some slack.

"Just go for it baby."

He looked her with wide eyes, "Really?"

She nods.

He adjusted his hips so his aching cock was lined up with marzanna's entrance. He moans sliding in feeling her pussy stretch and squeeze around him,

"Fuck~ Feels so good.~"

Okay, I'm inside now I just have to rest but she feels to good. Her wetness dripping down my cock; the way she opens herself to take me in. Fuck me. This gonna be way harder then I thought.

Kai pants in pleasure gently laying back down against Z's breast.

"I didn't know you liked cockwarming, pretty boy." She comments her nail racking threw his hair.

He groans feeling himself slip into the softness he felt earlier, "I saw a video of it. I wanted to try."

"What happened in the video?" Marzanna asked curiously.

"A femdom was punishing her toy by making him sit still while she sat on his cock." he answered his cheeks flush, "She would move and tease him but anytime he moved she would add a count towards spanks."

"How many spanks did he get?"

"25."

And they looked like they felt so good.

Marzanna felt his hips push against her knowing he's getting needy,

"Do you like being spanked?" she asked.

He nods and Z smiles at her masochist.

"So the day I had you face down ass up with a paddle you actually liked it. You're a little slut."

Yes I'm a slut. I'm your dirty little slut mommy. Fuck I wanna cum.

"Yes." He agreed quickly, taking her right breast into his mouth his hips beginning to grind trying to get any friction while staying inside.

"Oh, you're not gonna make it much longer." She lightly teased, "I can feel it baby. Your whole cock throbbing with need. My question is are you holding back or is it not enough?"

Please. Please stop teasing me like this. You already know the answer you always do.

"Come on baby, don't you wanna be a good boy and cum for mommy?"

Fuck me. She called herself mommy.

He started to thrust quick and deep becoming a whimpering mess, "Yes fuck~ I wanna be good for you."

He throws her legs over his shoulders his eyes rolling back as he slips deeper,

"Oh fuck~" they both moaned out.

"Mommy, can you cum for me again?"

"Yes baby." She panted

He grabbed her hips pulling them down to meet his powerful thrust. He angles his hip once again hitting her sweet spot,

"AAH!~" she cried out tears sliding down her face at the overstimulation.

"You look so pretty when you cry." He kisses her cheek slowing down his thrust, " Here's what we're going to do. You're gonna look me in my eyes while I fuck your g-spot until you cum on my dick. Do you understand?" he asked his eyes holding a sternness and his voice lingering with authority.

(It's a bit hot🥵 Anyone else?🤣 That man a whole switch!)

Marzanna nods.

"If you look away I'll stop. I'll edge both of us for as long as it takes. Got it?"

She nods again.

"Words baby." He urges sliding his hands into hers.

"I understand." She answers locking their fingers tightly together.

"Gonna start slow." He thrusts gently, resting his forehead against hers soft moans falling from her lips, "That's right. Let me hear you."

His thrusts pick up Z eyes falling close due to the rising ache in her overstimulated sweet spot but even though it ached the pleasure she felt in this moment was worth it.

"Look at me." he warned.

She whined prying her teary eyes open,

"Good girl. Let's go faster."

"Onegaishimasu watashi wa chikaku ni imasu" She begged in Japanese Kai only understanding one word.

"Close? Are you close again, baby?" he asked tucking his messy hair loving the view he has.

Z nods covering her face,

" Zanna." he warned his thrust starting to slow.

"Please, keep going. Please~." She moaned, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist.

"You know the rule, darling."

He stops, pulling out, a nearly pathetic whine leaving Marzanna's lips as she tries to catch her breath,

"I know baby." he gently kisses down her stomach giving extra kisses to any stretch marks he finds.

"I wanna try something. Is that okay?"

"Will I get to cum?"

He smirks, pressing a kiss to her inner thigh, "Yes, you might have to help me though, okay?"

"Help?" Marzanna thought to herself as she simply nodded.

Kai gently kissed her throbbing clit Marzanna's thighs instantly clenching around his head a whimper slipping from her lips.

"Fuck, I didn't think you meant this." She panted.

I've never given head before but-," his tongue slowly drags over her clit Kai keeping perfect eye contact, "I desperately want you to cum on my face. My tongue." he says before sucking on her clit.

And even though he had no experience he was naturally talented lapping at her wetness drinking her up like a starved man. Marzanna tightly gripped his hair continuous moans falling from her lips,

"Baby~ You taste so fucking good for me." He moans aganist her pussy the soft vibrations causing her to tremble. "Your holding back love. What is it hmm?" he asked teasing her entrance, "You wanna fuck my face? Huh baby?" he smirked seeing her shyly nod.

"Go ahead, fuck my face. It's yours. All yours."

Without hesitation she locks his head between her thighs roughly grinding up into his warm mouth,

"Oh baby~ I should've fucked your face a long time ago-," she pants, "Feels so good~ You always know how to make your mommy feel good." she praised.

A whiny moan leaves his lips at her praise as his aching cock spurts pre-cum. Desperation soon follows Kai grinding his hips into the mattress for any relief.

"Be a good boy and suck on my clit." she commanded, pushing the swollen bud into his mouth. With fervor he does as he's told ignoring the slight ache in his tongue drinking up her moans,

"Kai~ I'm close." She whines.

He worked his tongue even harder and seconds later Marzanna came in his mouth with a loud moan. Kai swallowed her down loving her taste,

"You taste amazing, baby." He complements, leaning down kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, love. You did so well for me." She praises, breathless, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

They break apart catching their breath Kai resting his head aganist hers. His gaze was soft as he stared into Z's mismatched eyes letting himself finally come to terms with something he has been trying to hide,

"I love you, Marzanna."

Her eyes widen, her beating heart dropping to her stomach as she searches his eyes for hesitation or a hint that he was joking. But she found none.

"I love your smile, your laugh, your  attitude, your body, your strength and weakness. Everything." He confesses.

Her eyes began to water as she laid there speechless Kai becoming nervous at her voicelessness. 

"You don't have to say it back if your not-,"

"I love you!" She divulges her voice shattering,  "I love you so much that it scares me. I would kill for you, die for you, live for you. I don't think I could function without you anymore. Does that scare you?" She peers up at him fearing he'd take the intensity of her words wrongly.

Instead he smirks kissing her lips gently a moan leaving his own, "No. I would kill for you too, my love. Slaughter armies. " he whispers.

A tear slips down Marzanna's cheek,

"Why are you crying?" Kai asked, gently wiping it away.

"No one-," she clears her throat feeling her voice weaken, "No one has ever loved me before."

"Then I promise to show you every form of love that has ever been until without a second thought you know you are beloved."

Hey *steps into room* How yall doing?😁

Everyone who thought this book was going to be left unfinished:🧐😤😡🤬😑 Gurl where have you been?!

Well turns out the curse of being a wattpad writer exists. What do I mean? I mean my life literally went to shit. I'm talking mental health📉, death in the family, adopted pet went missing, got really sick type beat. 

And before all that I went on hiatus to pursue other projects. I've made:

1 movie script (A 17 year old girl getting revenge when her family is killed.)

 Another movie script(A girl was r*ped and the system fails her so she gets back in blood and psychological torture.)

Season 1 of my tv show script. (6 p.oc teens that get superpowers.)

7 episodes of a African american girl led action anime. She's an assassin😍 (they're  should be about 13)

And 2 other things, yada, yada.  Now that I'm back I know where Kai and Marzanna shall go and how it will all end. Question: Would anyone read a reincarnation  polyamory (MMF) action and adventure love story? (yes another book of mine.)

It's good to be back. Xoxo -K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 21K 56
โš ๏ธ MATURE STORYโš ๏ธ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
321K 2.9K 34
๐Ÿ”ž COMPLETED ~ book 2: play date requests: CLOSED! โ femdom โ€ข babyboy โ€ข kpop โž
386K 4.7K 23
She's a submissive He's a dominant They both are kinky fucks She's shy He exists loudly They both are broken She's poor He's rich They both want lo...