[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Mine - 52.

23.6K 280 127
By jungkakes

a/n: hello my luvs thanks for your patience i know its been a while and THANX for the sudden love this story has been getting 😊 enjoy this 30k word vomit of an update. Warnings this chapter: mature content, brief mention of covid, drinking, weed. Jealousy. Slut shaming. A new side character.. 

...

"What do you think?"

"You know I've always believed in the saying if it's not broken, don't fix it." You fiddled with the Gucci clasp on the bag in front of you, leaning in to inspect over the material, "I think it's fine just the way it is. I don't have anything else to add." You dropped the clasp in your hand and pressed it onto the flap of the purse to lock it shut with a shrug, "I do want to design something for Jungkook one day though. He's not a Gucci guy... But I think I can figure something out during my spare time." You smiled, setting the purse neatly onto the coffee table in front of you and leaning back in your seat, looking around at the quaint living space.

Taehyung stood by the window of the large balcony situated in the middle of his living room, a pair of glossy lips at a Flemish patterned glass as he stared out at the horizon while the sun began to set, "I think Jungkook would like that." He nodded and crossed back over to you, setting the glass down onto the table before joining you to sit on the plush black couch, "It's a nice bag. He did a good job designing it. I'm proud of him." Taehyung muttered, fingers threading through his hair as he looked over at you.

A few days had passed since you slept with him. Things between the two of you seemed better now. Friendlier... Calmer... Simpler. You felt as though Taehyung was more at ease and less reserved than before. The sexual tension between you both was long gone and you both vibed together now. Maybe even better than you and Jimin if you had to be honest.

You never thought about that night you shared with the two band mates after that day. You didn't want to. Didn't want to reminisce about something that was a one-time thing. The deed had been done and that was that. There was nothing left to dwell on. It was amazing, yeah. Fucking incredible. You had the time of your life but that was it. It didn't leave you feeling like a mess the way your first time with Jungkook did. Didn't leave you sleepless and restless the way the first time you met Jungkook did. You didn't see Taehyung's face on your ceiling. Didn't see him behind your eyelids when you closed your eyes. He didn't cross your mind. He left no effect on you. And you were happy with that. You were pleased with the way things played out. It could have ended bad. The two group mates could have fought. You could have woken up with regrets. But you didn't.

When you woke that morning after, Taehyung was long gone from your bed to his own room and Jungkook was already downstairs with Seokjin making brunch for everyone. No one mentioned the threesome. None of you talked about it. Life went on. And you were grateful for that. It felt as though the itch had finally been scratched.

And just like it always had been, your focus had gone back to where it needed to be. It was plain and simple what that focus was. It was Jungkook, of course. You felt as though you became closer to him after that night. Something in your relationship shifted and you weren't sure of what it was. You felt more connected to him now. You felt as if you were in a Zen state of mind. It was interesting how big of a deal intimacy was in a relationship. How great of a deal it was for you and Jungkook to do things like this. To share your desires and needs with each other and reach them together.

You felt as though you had been walking on a cloud since that day. The feeling still hadn't disappeared yet. You didn't think it ever will. You thought there was no way you could possibly be more in love with Jungkook than you already were but here you were. Completely smitten and head over heels in love with him all over again.

"I'm proud of him too."  You mumbled in response to Taehyung's comment, glancing to your side when he joined you on the couch to take a seat, "You guys make a good team." You teased with a smile and the dark-haired Taehyung laughed quietly in response,

"I'm sure we do." His words lingered in the air. The deep exhale of his voice sounding like the purest, smoothest form of honey. You couldn't shake the shiver that went up your spine from the sound of his voice. His words making you feel as though there was a deeper meaning behind what he said.

You ignored the comment, of course. Whatever he meant didn't matter. As shallow as this seemed, you only cared about Jungkook. That was the truth.

So, why were you even with him right now then? Good question. Taehyung had invited you over to Hybe to discuss the Gucci bag Jungkook had designed for you. There were no complaints on your end, of course. You loved the bag. It was Jungkook's personal design. He was so talented and creative that anything his hands touched, could be molded into gold. Jungkook could draw a stick figure on a piece of garbage and you would be happy with it. But you knew your boyfriend didn't think the same way you did. And so, he encouraged you to meet with Taehyung. Hoping you both could exchange ideas on what needed to be tweaked or fixed in terms of product design.

It also gave Taehyung a chance to spend more time with you. It was an excuse to see you, really. He knew you loved the bag. Why wouldn't you? It was made by Jungkook. The ever talented and capable 24/25-year-old who could make anything look good.

This was all just Taehyung's ploy to be around you once more anyways. He felt as if he left in haste after that night. Sneaking out of the bedroom before you and Jungkook woke up and disappearing to drown his thoughts in his own room. He was a mess ever since that night. He avoided everyone for a few days. Taking some time for himself to clear his thoughts and refocus. He thought it would help. Thought some time away from you, Jungkook and his band-mates would clear his mind. But he was wrong. So wrong. Taehyung couldn't lie. His mind was in pieces. Shambles. He replayed the events shared with you constantly in his thoughts and he could truly say he was fucked now.

Why couldn't he get you out of his head? Why couldn't he get Jungkook out of his head? Why couldn't he get your seemingly near perfect relationship with his dongsaeng out of his head?

Taehyung was in trouble now. He didn't think he was attracted to you in another way that wasn't physical. There was definitely no emotional connection between the two of you. But why could he literally feel your fingertips on his skin still? He felt that he could still taste you off his lips too. He could still smell your perfume in his hair and on his skin as well.

This was bad. This was dangerous.

Taehyung was attracted to you in a way he couldn't describe. In a way he didn't want to be. It was disgusting to be thinking about you when he was in the same room as you. It was even more fucked up for his mind to wander to you whenever Jungkook walked into the room too.

He needed to figure out a way to forget about you so, he invited you here thinking he could prove to himself he was over it. But when you showed up to his door today in a tight dress and a dazzling pink diamond necklace wrapped around your throat like it was made just for you, he could feel the blood boiling within his veins at the sight of you. Was that a gift from Jungkook? Impressive. Must have cost the younger a good amount for it. The heels on your feet didn't look cheap either. A pair of pumps to match your dress. Hm. Was this for him or Jungkook? Why was he jealous? Was he a monster for being this way? Maybe.

Taehyung took one look at you and then could see you splayed in front of him that night all over again. You would lean close to him as you showed him the bag and the smell of your perfume would take him back to the way you smelled that night. When you moved your hair behind your shoulders, he noticed a faint bite mark near your neck. You told him no marks that night, right? So, that one must have been from Jungkook. How smug of the younger to mark you and send you off to come see him today. As if he knew the older would notice. Jungkook wouldn't try to make him jealous on purpose, would he? Who knew. Taehyung didn't know what to think anymore.

He was disgusted with himself to say the least but he kept quiet. What was he going to say anyways? "Hey, Jungkook. Your girlfriend has that good, gushy wap and I'm hooked." No. Fuck no. Just shut up, Taehyung. He would tell himself. Swallowing the feelings down like a strong shot of liquor and keeping his lips vacuum sealed shut.

You and Jungkook had a perfect relationship anyways. He wasn't going to get between that. He couldn't stand a chance anyways. Either Jungkook would kill him if he tried or worse, Seokjin would beat Jungkook to it and get the job done for sure.

Taehyung saw the way you looked at Jungkook. And vice versa. You both were all what the two of you could see. He'd be a madman to think he could have anything close to what you and his dongsaeng shared. Sure, Taehyung had a relationship at one point in his life, yeah. Quite recently actually. It ended. On bad terms too. And the way it happened fucked him up so bad that he told himself he would never try again. What was the point anyways? Love didn't exist in Taehyung's world.

...Or so he thought.

"Oh- Taehyung, I have to go. I didn't even realize how late it was." You broke the silence and got off the couch quickly with your eyes on the phone in your hand, leaning forward and plucking the purse off his table, "I'm meeting Jungkook for dinner." You smiled at the thought of getting to see your boyfriend after what seemed like an extra-long day. You swung the purse over your shoulder then bent to grab your coat off the armrest of the chair, "Maybe we can hang out again another day?" You smiled at Taehyung as you slid your coat on, fingers pulling the front of the coat together so that you could start to button it up,

Taehyung could feel the disappointment of you having to leave burning within his stomach. He knew you had to go. Jungkook had made plans for the two of you to celebrate your internship acceptance over dinner. He was actually telling Taehyung about the plans this morning during practice and the hyung even suggested a bar for Jungkook to take you to that was nearby. The elder didn't know much about you but he figured you would enjoy that bar. It was private and perfect for you and Jungkook. If you were his, that's where he would take you anyways... Taehyung had to admit though, it was heartwarming to see how much work Jungkook always put it in for you. Even though he couldn't have you, he was happy to know Jungkook took such good care of you.

"Of course." Taehyung nodded, his head tilting back as he sipped his drink, sharp eyes glancing to you from over the glass at his mouth while he watched you tug your jacket on, "I'd like that." He set his glass down and smiled at you as he stood up, hands smoothing over the front of his shirt, "I'll walk you out." He hummed out to you with a deep purr, leading you to the front door, "Enjoy your night." Taehyung smiled a bit, lips moving into a brief curve as he unlocked the door for you, 

You followed behind Taehyung with a smile and slid your feet into your pumps, reaching up with one hand afterwards and fixing your hair as he opened up the door to let you go, "You too, Tae. See you." You looked over your shoulder and smiled at him as you headed out, giving him a small wave before disappearing down the hallway towards the elevators.

"Fucking Christ." Taehyung sighed out quietly, his forehead pressing against the door after he shut it, "Fuck." He whispered again to himself, locking the door in irritation and stepping backwards with a hand in his hair. He shook the fluffy hair out and took a breath, his hands on his hips as he looked over his shoulder to the bar cart near his living room. No more drinking. 

He sighed under his breath and walked into his kitchen, snatching his phone off the island and unlocking it to scroll through his list of contacts, pressing a name and holding the phone to his ear with a disgruntled sigh, "Please send my regular if she's available." He mumbled into the phone after the person answered, hanging up after they confirmed. He wandered into the living room and tossed the phone onto the couch, plopping down onto the sofa with a grunt and closing his eyes, head tilting back against the ledge of the couch,

"I'm fucked." Taehyung grumbled to himself, resting a hand over his forehead as he closed his eyes and saw your face behind his eyelids, "I'm fucked. I'm so fucked."

...

You exited the back doors of the Hybe building and the ride Jungkook had prepared for you was conveniently parked outside waiting for you. You were used to this treatment by now. Your boyfriend always had cars sent out to pick you up to meet him even back in your city. Wanting to stay as lowkey as possible, Jungkook avoided driving around in his Mercedes now. Sticking to company provided cars and inconspicuous vehicles that would allow him to blend in easily amongst the citizens of Seoul if he needed to drive during the day. 

Jungkook had already texted you to let you know he'd be a bit late and for you to go ahead and head to the restaurant without him. You did as told, thanking the driver on your way out of the car with a polite smile and tugging Jungkook's Hybe I.D card out of your coat pocket that he had given you to keep the first time you visited his company's building with him.

You entered into the restaurant through the back, showing the concierge at the door the card and following him inside once he opened up the doors. Dang. Jungkook wasn't joking when he told you not to wear a disguise. "There's no need, baby." Are the exact words he told you. Citing that this restaurant with a bar next door to it was actually owned by his company. Only people in his company and other elite individuals were allowed to enter. People weren't even allowed to pull up to the parking lot unless their cars were programmed into a security system to enter inside.

Well, shit. Why didn't he bring me here before?  You thought to yourself as you followed a worker to a private booth near what looked like a whole wall lined with fresh flowers and leaves. You passed by people whom you recognized from Hybe. You weren't exactly sure who they were, but they looked like members of another band under the same label as Jungkook. Oh well. It was a swanky looking restaurant indeed. Decked out with the most immaculate looking interior design and did we mention the gold lined ceiling yet?

"Just some water for now, please." You responded to the server's question after he pulled your seat out for you, "Sparkling, if you have it." You corrected yourself while you slid your coat off your shoulders and draped it over your chair, tugging your dress down neatly as you took a seat onto the chair, "Thank you." You gave the worker a smile and clasped your hands under your chin, watching him disappear towards the kitchen.

After you got your water and took a sip, you pulled your phone out of your purse to see that Jungkook had texted you he would be there in 10 minutes. Perfect. 10 minutes meant 10 Tik Toks. You quickly opened up the app and got lost within it, not even realizing your boyfriend had arrived to the restaurant in no time and was already making his way up to you until you felt a large hand slide around the front of your throat from behind, his fingers under your jaw and making you tip your head backwards for him,

"Hey, mama." Jungkook greeted you with a coy smile, tilting your head back and leaning in to press his lips against yours, planting a kiss to your lips with a pleased hum, "Sorry I'm late."

You let out a small gasp when you felt Jungkook's hand wrap around your neck. He had your head tilted back in seconds and his lips were on yours in an even shorter amount of time, barely giving you a chance to react to him. "Mmh." You hummed against his mouth, "Hi." You muttered, tasting a very familiar taste off him. Weed. He must have just smoked because you could taste the strong earthiness of it and it made your stomach do a somersault. 

Sober Jungkook was everything but something about him under the influence hit different. He was far more laid back and confident when high. You loved it. You enjoyed it. When he was drunk... well, that was a whole different story. You knew very well what he was like drunk... a mess.

You pressed your lips back against Jungkook's anyhow and kissed him, "I missed you." You mumbled cheekily in between kisses to your boyfriend, feeling his smile and that achingly sexy lip piercing move along with his happy grin,

"I missed you too, cupcake." Jungkook sang happily, giving you confirmation that he was in a good mood today. I mean, he was always happy but today he was especially bouncier with his movements and you could tell that was the case just from the way he kissed you alone.

"You smoked." You mumbled flatly as Jungkook pulled away from you with the most geeked out smile on his face. You locked your phone and looked at him with squinted eyes as he circled around the table to pull the seat across from you out, your eyes trailing to his fingers as he reached to the front of his coat, popping open the button on it and letting it splay open. 

Damn, those fucking tattoos, man. 

You wanted to groan to yourself, eyeing the little goofy face and letter J tattoos on his fingers. Those were your favorite ones. You knew why. We all knew why. "You're high already too." You stated as you set your phone aside, eyes on his hulk like form now as he tugged his coat off his shoulders. Jesus, his arms. Those thighs. 

Jungkook had to be bigger now. He didn't have to be naked for you to know that. You were around him every day and speculated he had been bulking up faster than before. He had been spending hours in the gym lately. Or outside on your apartment's balcony with his punching bag at the crack of dawn. Or running laps in the neighborhood with Bahm even before he left for work. He never stopped. Posting those thirst traps for workout videos on his social media too and claiming it was just for fun. Yeah, right. Liar.

Your suspicions were confirmed when he slid the Louis Vuitton jacket off his well-defined shoulders... God, he looked especially swole tonight. It made you salivate. Maybe it was the form fitting crew neck and jeans he wore or the black color of it all that accentuated those bricks for biceps. Either way, you wanted him to headlock you. ...And something about Jungkook made you believe he wouldn't mind doing it one bit if you asked him to put you in a chokehold right now too.

Jungkook could feel your eyes roaming over him and he let out a chuckle. Were you even trying to be sneaky with the glances anymore? Nope. You stared shamelessly at him now and he loved it. You were trying to show Jungkook a different side of you. Trying to use your words more to tell him how attractive he was and how much you adored him. He noticed the change lately and appreciated it. He lived for your compliments and especially liked it when you called him cool for doing barely anything. Or called him handsome even when he just rolled out of bed in the morning. And sometimes when you would freeze up and couldn't get the words out, you'd stare instead. Like now. Your sharp eyes tracing over his muscular chest and biceps, then finally trailing down to his tiny waist. He was perfect. You wanted to tell him that. You were going to tell him that. Tonight.

Another deep laugh escaped Jungkook's bubblegum pink lips as he took a seat across from you at the table, "Blame Hobi. He forced me." He nodded with a grin spread across his mouth, eyes glued to your face as he spoke, "You look beautiful, honey. Is that a new dress?" Jungkook tilted his head, his gaze scanning over the neckline of your low-cut dress.

He always noticed little changes about you and wasn't ashamed to let you know he did either. You appreciated it too. He was observant that way. Noting the new jewelry you had on, the clothes you'd buy and even the new perfume you would wear. It was cute that Jungkook wanted you to know that he paid attention. A lot of attention to be honest. It always made you want to do more. To keep him on his toes all the time. It excited you to see his googly eyes tracing over your entire existence as if he was seeing you for the first time. It was amazing how the spark between the two of you never fizzled and only seemed to be getting stronger. How could that even be possible?

"Yeah, always blame Hobi." You rolled your eyes at Jungkook before shaking your head, "It is new. I wore it just for you." You confirmed with a smile, eyes meeting the server's as he approached the two of you with menus, "I assume you already know the best things to order?" You smiled at Jungkook and he gave you a wink, a hand reaching over to you from over the table and taking your palm in him with a smile,

"I do. Too bad you're not on the menu though."

"God, you're so predictable. I knew you'd say that." You bit back a smile and reached for his hand as well, lacing your fingers together and letting him squeeze over your palm as he smiled at you. His eyes crinkling beautifully while his lips curved into a handsome beam, "But I love you anyways." You sang out to him and returned the squeeze to his hand with a soft smile, your cheek resting in your freehand as Jungkook gazed at you from over the table,

"And I love you, my little peach."

...

Jungkook had his eyes on you for most of dinner. You caught him staring multiple times and called him out for it too. He would apologize and mumble something about how you were too pretty for him to look away and then he would continue to stare. Bullshit. He had something he wanted to tell you but was holding back. He was clearly excited to tell you about whatever was going on. He practically had been bouncing in his seat all night. What was he that over the moon about? Was he getting more time off? Did the boys win another award? Did his ARMY do something spectacular for them again?

You got fed up with watching your boyfriend staring at your face as if he was R.M at an art gallery and finally asked him what the hell was the matter, "Just tell me, Jungkook. Do I have something on my face? Is it a pimple?" You reached up to feel over your forehead and started to panic, "Tell me!" You whined, dropping your hand from your forehead to lean over and take a sip of your water, "You keep looking at me like you wanna say something. So, just tell me. Is Seokjin and Joonie finally getting married or something?"

Jungkook simply laughed, "No... not yet. Wouldn't you know that since you and Seokjin are joined at the hip anyways?" He hummed out, with his head tilting to the side and brows furrowing into the signature Angry Bird face he made every time he ate something delicious. You couldn't understand where he put all the food he ate but you weren't complaining. Something about watching him eat felt so endearing. No wonder Yoongi always said he felt full by just watching Jungkook eat.

Jungkook swallowed his food and reached over to your glass of water on the table, swapping your water with his beer and taking a sip of it then making a face at the fizziness before setting the glass down and clearing his throat, "I go on tour in a few weeks..." He nodded, eyes on your plate of food and reaching over to poke his fork into it as he spoke, "...You know that, right?"

You instantly swatted at his fork as he tried to steal your food but soon gave up, allowing him to help himself to your plate as you sighed, "Yes. I know that. I'm going to be alone. I don't even want to think about it until you actually leave to be honest." You grumbled, "But what about it?" You reached for the beer he slid to you and brought the pint to your lips, taking a gulp out of it before you spoke again, "Jungkook, don't tell me you want me to go stay with your family until you're back. I'm perfectly fine being alone." You made a dismissive motion with your hand and quirked a brow at him as you complained, your mind going back to those five days spent with his mom in your ear talking about children.

You actually didn't want to be alone. You were so used to being around Jungkook that the thought of having to go weeks or months without him made you sad. You weren't going to let him see that side of you though. You wanted to show him you would be strong. It sucked but this was Jungkook's job. He loved being an idol before anything else and you were his ride or die. You would never tell him you were going to be lonely without him. He knew that already without you needing to admit it anyways and you knew he would feel the same without you too. You both would be okay though. You always would. Bangtan and Armys were Jungkook's life after all and you always stressed to him that you would never come between that.

"Oh, baby..." Jungkook started to laugh at you, motioning for you to slide the beer you were drinking back to him, "I would never do that to you, honey. I know how bad that was for you." He playfully rolled his eyes at you as he teased you then he took a swig of the beer before setting the glass down and leaning back in his seat, "We're playing a few sold out  shows in this massive city. But guess what city that is?"

You pursed your lips as you watched Jungkook, your eyes going up to the gold ceiling of the restaurant as you thought, "I don't know... Probably some place where lucky fans live?" You shook your head and thought for a second before finally responding, "Is it my city?" You questioned with a smile, leaning forward over to table to Jungkook as you spoke, "Just kidding." You let out an airy chuckle, moving your hair back behind your shoulders.

Jungkook wasn't expecting you to guess your own city and he laughed, his adorably excited bunny smile spread wide across his face as he followed your lead and leaned towards you as well, "Actually, you guessed right." He nodded, reaching over the table to give your nose a boop, "We're playing these shows live for the first time in forever." He chirped excitedly and you watched him with warm eyes, seeing the passion he had for his career coming to light before you, "But baby, the reason why I'm saying this is because... well, I know you've been homesick lately..." Jungkook paused, his hand finding yours from over the table and taking your palm within his own, 

"I wanted us to go back to your city together and spend some time there before we announce our world tour. And you've always wanted to come see us in concert, right? You can even bring that one friend of yours that's obsessed with R.M." Jungkook nodded with a playful grin, his thumb rubbing over the back of your hand as he watched you, "It's going to be a long road without each other for a bit, peach." He nodded as he spoke, "I just wanted us to have one more vacation together before work starts to kick our asses." Jungkook smiled at you, his head tilting lightly to the side as he watched you closely for your reaction, "What do you think, honey? Tell me what you're thinking."

Jungkook was right. You were homesick. It had been well over a month that you've been in Korea. You weren't even sure exactly how long you've been here but who cared. You were happy here. Everything was great! You absolutely loved it. You could see yourself living here forever as long as Jungkook was by your side. But you recently found out your best friend had just got engaged. You were helping her plan the wedding over the phone but it wasn't the same. You also got a call from your parents who came by your house to visit and they realized you had put the house for sale and disappeared out of your city. You were trying to mend your relationship with your family after meeting Jungkook's parents. It was hard but you were trying. You were also having a hard time staying in contact with the realtor selling your house due to the time differences. 

In other words... Things were changing and you were still Korea.

You thought you had it all under control. You hardly mentioned to Jungkook about your stress but of course, he noticed anyways. Typical Jungkook. Always so observant and so caring. You were touched that he wanted to go back home with you and his concert happening at the same time was only perfect timing.

You felt a pang in your heart when Jungkook mentioned being apart from each other. Even hearing him talk about it made you feel anxious. Luckily you had your internship to distract yourself but damn, it wasn't going to be easy. Leave it to your boyfriend to save the day by surprising you with this mini-vacation. You were more than touched. You could feel the tears pricking your eyes and you blinked them away, hanging your head as you pressed your lips together to control yourself before you took a breath and raised your head to look at your boyfriend, "Oh, Kookie..." You started with a shaky voice, nodding your head with a smile, "Jungkook, you're honestly so good to me." You mumbled, glancing down at your fingers laced with his. 

How did you ever get so lucky? You gave his hand another squeeze and found his foot under the table, brushing the tip of your heel up his leg as you smiled at him, "I'd love to do that. I miss home. Don't get me wrong. And I love being here with you... but I'm also missing out on some stuff happening in my city too." You took a breath and puffed air into your cheeks before letting the air out with a soft sigh, "I'd also love to see you guys in concert. But how would that work?"

How would that work? Simple. Covid. Masks mandates and usage were prevalent these days. The simple rule of wearing a face covering had to be adhered to at all times during the concert. Yeah, the pandemic sucked but it was the only way you'd go unnoticed amongst the sea of fans. Jungkook was positive that no one knew who you were except for Bangtan and his label but he wasn't taking any chances. 

So, he asked his company if he could fly out with you back to your city and they agreed. Under the condition that you meet the president of the company after the tour, of course. Their tour season lasted months and Jungkook knew he still had time before he to you mentioned that his company wanted to meet you anyways. He wasn't worried in the slightest. "Baby steps." He told his hyungs who asked him what he was planning to do about his company wanting to meet you.

Jungkook didn't want to overwhelm you with asking you too many things at once. He wanted to take his time and ease you into meeting his company because well... they had a major part in your relationship. It was either they asked you to sign a nondisclosure agreement or... go public. Jungkook had no idea what they wanted and he wanted to stay in their good graces because he knew you weren't ready to go public yet. He also didn't want to make you sign any NDAs either. Both would ruin your life either way and Jungkook was praying  that somehow and someway they allowed your relationship to stay the way it was until the two of you figured it out. Only time would tell. But in the meantime, Hybe was nice enough to allow Jungkook to reserve two seats in the balcony area of the venue for you and your friend. You just had to wear your regular disguise and Hybe's security would do the rest.

Jungkook simply smiled at you, pulling your hand over the table to his lips as he mumbled, "I have a plan. Don't worry." He pressed a kiss over your hand and hummed, "Just trust me. Have I ever l let you down?" His lips trailed over to the Tiffany ring on your finger, "I got you. You'll see." He pressed a kiss over your ring and nodded, letting go of your hand with a soft grin along his face, "Anyways, what do you want for dessert?" He winked at you, "Cheesecake?"

...

"Come here, babygirl." Jungkook mumbled out to you, a hand reaching for the back of your chair and tugging your seat with you in it over to be closer to him, "I haven't been here in years but Taehyung suggested this place. He said the cocktails are really good. Two drinks and you'd be done for the night." He smiled at you, reaching up to flick a strand of hair away from your face.

After dinner the two of you headed over to the bar next door for a few drinks. The two of you agreed to take it light tonight. You had your first day of your internship coming up in a few days and Jungkook had to start heading into work earlier than ever. You wanted to lay off on the hard drinking. Who were you kidding anyways? Work and schedules never stopped the two of you. That's just how it was. The drinking culture here was crazy. Jungkook could throw the shots back all night then wake up a few hours later fresh and ready for work. You didn't know how he managed to do it. You always needed a few business days to recuperate after drinking with him. But you were here anyways and when Jungkook mentioned cocktails, you perked up instantly with an intrigued smile.

"Cocktails?" You let Jungkook slide your chair closer to him, hearing the metal legs of the seat glide over the bar flooring, "Oh-" You squeaked, trying to bite the impressed smile back as he tugged you closer with one pull of your chair, "Yes, please." You answered him with a nod, eyes scanning over the array of liquor bottles lining behind the bar.

He always did that chair thing with you and it was so sexy for some reason. Jungkook was actually very gentle with you most of the time. So gentle that you forgot he was built like a fucking truck and could swipe you off your feet in seconds. But when he did little things like this... pulling your chair to his side like it was nothing. It felt electrifying. It excited you every time to see Jungkook displaying how strong he really was. Or how strong he could be. You tested his strength quite often too. Pretending you couldn't open jars and packages just to watch his muscles ripple as he pried them open with ease. Giving him the same reaction every time, just like today,

"You're so strong, J.K." You batted your eyelashes at your boyfriend and leaned into him, "I always forget you're basically the incredible hulk." You smiled at him, eyes on the side of his face as your reached up and ran the tip of your nail over his defined jawline, "So handsome too." You complimented him and watched as Jungkook instantly looked down at the bar countertop, lips pressing and rubbing together. He was flustered, huh? How cute. You hardly saw him like this and he was clearly not expecting you to start throwing compliments out to him left and right tonight but he wasn't complaining. Not at all. Knowing him, he wanted more.

The tip of his tongue flicked over his piercing and he rubbed his lips together before he finally looked over at you with a playful smile, "I've been upping the weights at the gym lately, yeah." He showed off to you with a chuckle, twisting around in his seat a bit to face you better, "Touch me." He muttered to you, a hand propping up along the countertop as he flexed his bicep under his sweater with a nod of his head, "Go ahead." He persuaded you with a grin,

Don't mind if I do. Ain't gotta tell me twice.

You instantly reached up and placed a hand over his arm and let him flex his muscles, "Damn it, Jungkook. You're really... doing the most, aren't you." You gasped softly, feeling over the soft material of his sweater and then his rock hard tricep muscle, squeezing at the back of his arm then moving your hand over to his bicep now, your jaw clenching for a second. Punch me, please. Your thoughts echoed through your head and you almost got worried that you said the thoughts out loud by mistake. Quickly shaking your head, you tried to control the heat rushing to the surface of your cheeks, "Meh." You teased as you started to let go of his arm, "I've felt bigger." You lied, giving his muscles one more playful squeeze before pulling back from Jungkook completely,

"Brat." Jungkook caught your smile as you felt over him and he laughed, "You always act like you don't want me. But look at you. That goofy smile on your face isn't for nothing." He teased and leaned in closer to you, eyes glancing down to your lips as you turned to face him as well, "So, what are we drinking tonight?"

You hummed in thought for a moment and then smiled, reaching out to poke your finger into the center of his chest, lowering your voice to a playful but flirty tone, "I'd like to drink you up."

Your weak attempt to flirt made Jungkook suddenly start to burst out laughing at you while he shook his head, "What was that?" He snorted, one hand going over his mouth as he chuckled, pretending to wipe a tear from his eyes, "You're so lame." He breathed between laughs and you feigned hurt, a hand clasping over your chest as you narrowed your eyes at your boyfriend who kept laughing at you,

"Alright I'm done. I'm not flirting with you anymore." You rubbed at your forehead before rolling your eyes, looking over to the bar as you spoke, ignoring Jungkook's guffaws while you flagged down a bartender, "Excuse me, sir. Could I please have a bottle of shut the fuck up for this gentleman?" You waved at the bartender and gestured to Jungkook at your side while your boyfriend grabbed your hand to stop you as he laughed,

"Sorry. She's drunk already. She meant a Mojito. Make that two." He nodded and flashed the tender a smile before turning back to you, "I'm just playing with you, honey." Jungkook laughed at you, sliding closer to you in his seat and draping an arm around the back of your chair, his fingers brushing down your back, feeling over the zipper to your dress going down your spine, "I love it when you try to flirt with me. Makes me feel special." His freehand cupped under your jaw and turned your face towards his as he placed a finger under your chin, "Come on, you aren't even gonna look at me? I stopped laughing." He teased you with that signature stupidly attractive grin he always had across his face.

You finally met Jungkook's eyes when he whined that you weren't looking at him, letting him reel you in with his gaze, "I'm looking." You mumbled and leaned into his touch, feeling your eyes become lidded as he closed in on you. Was this man really going to kiss you in front of basically all of Hybe? Yes. Yes, he was.

You were hesitant at first to kiss him. You forgot you were in a public space together. Now you noticed you weren't in the privacy of your own home with your boyfriend anymore. Suddenly you could feel the rhythm and bass of the music drumming through your body, mixing with the beat of your heart. And suddenly you realized you were amongst people. A sea of Hybe employees and idol groups. Yikes.

This was all Jungkook's impact, of course. Whenever you were with him, he was all you could see. And now that you were aware of the body's moving on the dance floor... you were nervous. There were people lined along the bar having drinks. Many curious eyes drifting to you and Jungkook. 

You were scared. People. Bodies. Movement. They were everywhere. But you soon reminded yourself that this place wasn't for just anybody. It was for people like Jungkook. Idols. Celebrities. Actors. People that wanted to be away from the spotlight and just... be free. No one was concerned what the two of you did. If anything, they were all doing the same. And as far as you knew, Jungkook wasn't an idol right now. You were both normal people enjoying a wonderful date night in the beautiful city of Seoul. You both were free to be yourselves tonight.

So, that's what you did. You let yourself be free and you kissed Jungkook when he leaned in close to your mouth, feeling his warm and welcoming lips pressing onto yours as he cupped your face within his hand while his fingers dug lightly into your back, his freehand along the zipper over your dress sneaking up quickly to bury within the back of your hair, tangling his fingers into the soft locks as he immediately started to move his lips against yours.

He kissed you slowly, savoring the taste of your lips on his own and enjoying how soft they always were. Soon enough, your hand was resting along his thigh and he was holding onto the back of your neck, pressing you more into him and tilting his head to deepen the kiss just enough. You could taste the weed off his mouth still which was now mixed with the sweetness of the dessert you both shared after dinner. The combination made you hum softly in delight against Jungkook's lips, "You're perfect." You whispered against into his mouth, fingers curling along the material of his pant leg, your nails digging into his thigh as you whispered again, "Just perfect." You nodded and felt him smiling into the kiss, his hand at the back of your neck moving to cup your face within both hands as he whispered back to you,

"Let's go home after our drinks, jagiya. I can't sit here like this and not be able to do what I want to you." Jungkook mumbled to you impatiently and broke the kiss at once. Forcing himself to pull away before he lost control and bent you over this exact countertop in front of everyone at the bar. 

He was already sprung and full of desperation from just a kiss. The heat started to rise within Jungkook's body. Making him feel hot and bothered already. He could swear on his life that you were the only person that made him feel like this. Made him feel alive again. Nothing in this world has ever had him feeling like this and he wanted more... every single time. "I can't wait to go home and have my way with you." The sound of his voice was already deep with desire and you could tell he was hard just from the way he shifted in discomfort on his seat. You felt invincible to know that this was the effect you had on Jeon Jeongguk. There wasn't any other person in the world that could do what you did to him. That fact alone boosted your confidence considerably.

Once he pulled away, you were left feeling breathless and overheated. Your lips felt numb and they tingled. The lipstick you had on was now transferred onto Jungkook's mouth and he rubbed his lips together at the feeling, reaching up with his thumb to run it over his lower lip as he smiled, "Red's my favorite color." He chuckled, keeping the stain of your lipstick on his lips and giving you a smile before turning to grab the tall cocktail glasses that were set down in front of the two of you by the bartender, "Drink up, honey." Jungkook hummed as he slid your glass to you before he suddenly asked the bartender for two shots of whiskey.

He needed a distraction to the painful erection throbbing within his pants. A mojito can't do shit. Was there a better way to distract himself than with alcohol? Sure. But Jungkook needed a strong drink. And he needed it now. He took hold of the shot glass once the tender placed it onto the counter and downed the shot in one go, hissing softly when the alcohol burned down his throat as he swallowed. He ignored the feeling and tipped the second shot glass at his lips right afterwards, swishing the liquid around in his mouth before he swallowed it down completely, "There we go." He mumbled, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and leaning back in his seat as he immediately felt his erection starting to disappear. Thank God.

"Thank you, J.K." You breathed out with a small smile; your eyes stuck to his face as he leaned over towards the counter to ask the tender for shots. Good god. How many times a day were you going to simp for your boyfriend like this? You could feel the ache between your thighs becoming uncomfortable as you sat there and looked at him. You lowkey wished you both could say screw it to the drinks and go home right now instead and you could only imagine what he wanted to do once you both were home. 

You ogled Jungkook as he gulped the shots down and tried not to laugh at him. If you ever thought you were the only one that always got extremely turned on after a kiss, you were wrong. Jungkook was in the same boat as you a lot of the time. But tonight. Damn. Tonight, he was really in the mood. You couldn't wait to go home and you felt yourself starting to vibrate in excitement from within your seat as you thought about all the things you'd give your boyfriend permission to do to you once you were in private,

"Cheers to you, peaches. Congrats on your internship." Jungkook's voice and smile drew you out of your thoughts as he picked up his cocktail from the bar, clinking it lightly against yours, "I'm so proud of you. You have no idea." He was calmed down now. Less on edge thanks to the shots of whiskey. He knew the feeling would ware off later on. Jungkook was a horny drunk and this atmosphere only made it worse. The erection was long gone and he had 'whiskey dick' to blame for that but he knew the feeling would come back later. It always did. Especially when he was around you.

You composed yourself as Jungkook handed you the glass, forcing yourself to think of anything except that heat between your legs. Come on. Focus, sis. The voice in your head echoed to you and you put on a smile, straightening your posture and perking up as you took the glass from your boyfriend, "To us, my love." You corrected him, "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be in this country living the life with my dream guy." You added with a smile, giving Jungkook's glass a gentle tap with your own before taking the straw poking out at the top of your glass between your fingers and sipping the drink.

"Dream guy, huh." Jungkook grinned at you, lips at the rim of his glass and taking a gulp of the cocktail, "So, when's this dream guy gonna get to be between those dreamy looking legs?" He hummed out to you with a playful tone, his hand finding your thigh under the counter as he set his drink down,

"Never." You smiled at Jungkook with the straw of your drink between your lips, setting your own glass down and placing your hand over his on your leg, "Not now." You let out a small laugh, taking his hand and teasingly moving it a bit upwards along your skin, making his fingers brush up under the hem of your dress to feel over your skin, "I want to make you wait." You nodded, letting him trace the tips of his fingers along your leg as you both leaned in to each other, the space between the two of you getting thinner,

Jungkook's eyes were focused on your lips as you both got closer to each other, "You know I'm not patient." He grumbled, fingers digging into your skin and giving your thigh a squeeze, "I want it right now." His voice was deep as he spoke, eyes lidded and full of yearning, "Don't do this to me, babe. I waited all day." Jungkook almost whined, trying to reel you in for a kiss as you dodged him playfully, your noses brushing together while you both laughed,

"You can wait a little longer, honey. Can't you?" You smiled at Jungkook and he sighed in response, lips pursing at you almost as if he was about to start pouting. You both were so close to each other that your lips brushed together each time you spoke, "Where would we do it anyways? We won't make it home in time. I really don't wanna do it here either." You giggled and Jungkook hummed softly in disappointment, trying to kiss you again but you swiftly avoided him which only made him groan more,

"I know a cheap motel nearby." He mumbled, coming up with his spontaneous idea, "A couple of bucks for an hour or something. Saw the sign on my way here. We don't even need a bed or anything. I can just fuck you against the wall." Jungkook nodded, pulling back a bit to reach up and brush your hair back, cupping your chin between his finger and thumb to look over your face as he smiled, "What do you think about that?" He chuckled, letting go of your chin to pick his cocktail glass up for a sip,

"Oh, you're dirrrrrty." You laughed quietly, leaning into Jungkook's touch as he brushed his fingers over your hair and moved it back to expose your face more to him. You looked into his eyes and admired the way they crinkled whenever he smiled. Gosh.

Jungkook was absolutely gorgeous. You truly could get lost within those pretty looking doe eyes of his. He held the galaxy behind those eyes. But God, he could be so vulgar sometimes. Telling you what he wanted to do and how he wanted to do it. You shook with elation at Jungkook's idea, "Mm... I do love dingy motels though." You joked, reaching up to brush the tip of your finger over his lip piercing after he let go of your chin, "That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all, Mr. Jeon." A flirtatious smile caressed your lips while you nodded almost too enthusiastically, "Let's go." You purred, practically about to jump out of your seat to head to the bar exit until you heard an unfamiliar voice calling out to your boyfriend,

"Junggie?" A high-pitched voice full of uncertainty suddenly approached your side and you raised a brow, looking at your boyfriend as it got closer. He froze at the sound of the voice too, his eyes rounding and face draining of its color as he caught eyes with the voice running up to the two of you,

...Junggie? Excuse me? Who's that?

"Oh my God, Junggie. It's really you!" The squeal now came from behind your head. You heard a pair of heels clicking over the ground and you barely turned around to see who it was. You got scared for a second thinking it was a sasaeng fan or something but then you realized this bar was almost like a speakeasy. No fans or antis were allowed here. 

Perhaps it was just an old friend.

...Or an old flame.

The figure approached the two of you by the bar excitedly and you finally got a good look of who it was. Damn. She was tall... an extremely tall woman. A beautiful face with long legs and a soft but angular face. She was gorgeous. You were stunned for a second but quickly collected yourself when she slammed the drink tray she had in her hands down onto the bar table next to you before practically diving in to hug Jungkook. "Oh, Junggie. It's been so long." She whined into his neck, inhaling his scent as she hugged him,

The glass at Jungkook's mouth was quickly set down onto the counter as she came in for a hug, "Oh God." You heard him grumble before she landed in his arms. Jungkook's eyes were wider than you have ever seen them. Bugging out of his head like a frog and round like the size of saucers. He was shocked to see her... clearly, "Hey, noona. It's been a while."

Noona, huh?

"I missed you." She dragged the words out with an annoying little pout in her voice while she practically hung off his body for a bit too long. Actually, scratch that. It was way too long. You gave them a look and almost told her to back up on your own but you didn't want to seem annoyed. If anything, she could be his cousin or something.

"How are you?" Jungkook mumbled and had to pat her back to get her to pull away as he smiled politely.

You sat there quietly as you watched them go into conversation for a moment. You weren't the jealous type but fuck, she was getting a tad bit too friendly with your man. Right in front of you too. You didn't think too much of it. After all, Jungkook was a celebrity. He knew a lot of people. Made a lot of connections. Maybe they've been friends for long. They seemed close. So, you didn't want to make assumptions... yet. She seemed sweet enough too and she was absolutely breathtaking but she was bold to be putting her face into Jungkook's neck and hugging onto him like that while you sat there.

Whoever this noona was, she was clearly very comfortable with him. While Jungkook was shocked to even be seeing her.

You cleared your throat and looked away, fingers wrapping around your glass and bringing the drink back to your lips, taking a sip of it through your straw once more. Jungkook had his eyes on you from over her shoulder the entire time. Even while she hugged him and even up until when she pulled away for them to chit chat, his eyes were still wide and frazzled. 

Why did he look so shocked? He wasn't expecting to see her here. Thought he dodged her after that one-time years ago. But he completely forgot she worked here. Now, he was scared. Worried that you might think he brought you here just to make you jealous.

"Yeah. It's good to see you too, noona." He nodded respectfully and she smiled brightly at him, eyelashes fluttering and her grin shining as bright as the sun when she pulled away from him, "This is my girlfriend, Y/N." Jungkook finally gestured to you and you set your glass down when she turned to look at you, her eyes trailing over your face all the way down to your figure, swallowing you up within her stare... or was that a glare?

She turned fully to face you now, a smile plastered on her face that made her look almost... eerie. "Oh. I'm Sora." Was all she said, not even giving you a chance to greet her back while her gaze dropped to the diamonds on your neck then your cleavage then finally noticing the Tiffany ring on your finger before she scoffed lightly under her breath and turned her attention swiftly back to Jungkook, "I didn't know you were the type to date, Junggie. Remember when you told me you were an international playboy?"

Excuse me while I go fucking barf somewhere.

"I was only joking back then." Jungkook mumbled, shifting in his seat as she tried to press closer to him, "Uh. Well, it was nice seeing you. Hope you've been doing good." He smiled at her, trying to brush her off but she kept leaning in closer to him.

Is she that desperate? You watched her as she placed her hand over Jungkook's arm, "I'm always good, Junggie. You know that." She flirted shamelessly with him, casually feeling over his arm as she smiled. You met Jungkook's gaze from over her shoulder again and you squinted your eyes at him before leaning forward towards the two, a smile on your face as you interrupted her,

"So, Sarah, do you work here or something?" Your eyes went to the tray on the table as she turned around. You simply smiled at her, crossing one leg over the other as you leaned back in your seat.

She looked offended that you got her name wrong. Good. That was your ploy. You didn't want to look like you gave a shit about who she was, "Yes. I do work here and my name is So-Ra." She corrected you with a glare, sounding the syllables to her name out to you as if you were an idiot before twisting around to face you now as you picked up your empty glass and placed it onto her tray with a hum,

"Good. Can I get a refill then, please, Sar— I mean, So-Ra?" You grinned at her, dragging her name out with a soft hum, "Would you like a refill too, yeobo? We were in the middle of celebrating something." Dumb bitch. Get the fuck back. You thought to yourself while you turned your attention to your boyfriend, peeking around her body standing between you and him.

She looked down at you in shock and immediately shifted out of the way as Jungkook let out a small chuckle and pushed his empty glass towards the tray with a nod, "That would be great actually." Jungkook dismissed her quickly as you plucked his glass up and placed it neatly onto the tray for her, even going as far to picking the tray up and shoving it back into her hands. Hard. Your eyes were glued to her face as she glared at you, trying to keep her composure as you handed her the tray. She was definitely shocked to say the least. And she thought you were the biggest bitch to be pulling a move like this in front of Jungkook. You embarrassed her for sure and she wasn't going to let that go,

"Thank you." You beamed at her sweetly although your eyes were ice cold. Bitch better find her place or I'll show her where to go. You thought to yourself once again, giving the tray one more push back into her hands as she snatched it from you,

"Maybe we can talk another time, Junggie." Sora or whatever the fuck her name was still had the guts to turn back around and talk to Jungkook. Well played, sis. I gotta hand it to you. 

You wanted to ask her what the fuck did she think she was doing but instead, you shot daggers into her back as she flipped her hair and placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, squeezing over his trap muscle playfully before looking over her own shoulder at you once more, knives practically stabbing out of her eyes at you, "Your girlfriend is so lucky." She spat the word girlfriend out like venom. It truly made you want to laugh. Did she think she was going to make you mad? Nah. She was messing with the wrong y/n. You weren't going to just sit there and stay silent. You'd throw hands at her before you said another word.

Your boyfriend however was always a respectful man. Whether it be to his sunbaes or hoobaes, he was very sweet, charming and welcoming especially while out in a public setting. He didn't swat Sora away as if she was flea. He treated her fairly. Asked how she was and shot the shit for a bit until he noticed you glaring at her. 

He could feel your anger and he wasn't even facing you anymore. Fuck, he was scared. He's never seen you this bothered and he didn't know whether he or Sora should hide. When you interrupted and asked her to get you another drink, Jungkook had to say, he wasn't expecting that. It made him want to burst out laughing but he stayed quiet and played along with you, catching your annoyed vibe and trying to do his part to get rid of this old... nuisance that popped back into his life. 

You could have sat there with a pout on your face because Jungkook was letting this woman flirt shamelessly with him. But instead, you grabbed the tray and almost threw it back at her. Were you jealous? He didn't know. Jungkook was confused. You never showed this side of you and he didn't how to react. 

Jungkook chuckled quietly and shook his head at Sora's statement, "I'm the lucky one." He corrected her with a quiet hum and with that, she spun around on her heels with the tray in hand, a stinging glare shooting in your direction as she walked past you.

You smiled at her nonetheless, casually tossing your hair behind your shoulders as you mumbled under your breath when she finally disappeared, "Dumb bi—." You didn't look back at her as she walked away and instead, you slid off your chair, grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling him off his seat, "Let's go dance." You said, tugging him along with you to the dance floor and weaving through the people already crowded around and dancing to the music. 

"What about our drinks?" Jungkook followed behind you with a dazed smile, his eyes pasted to your back then trailing down to your ass while you pulled him with you to the middle of the dance floor. He knew you didn't want to order more drinks. It was just a tactic you came up with to get her away from him but of course, Jungkook loved to play with fire. He wanted an explanation from you on why you were so upset. And of course, he was also interested to see how much angrier you could get.

To put it frank, Jungkook thought this was all extremely fucking hot. Actually, hot was an understatement. It was sexy. Your boyfriend would be lying if he said he wasn't turned on right now.

"I never wanted the drink. She's probably gonna spit in mine anyways." You rolled your eyes, "Now explain. Who is she." You spoke over the music to Jungkook and he quirked a brow, his hands on your waist tugging you closer to him as he leaned his ear down to your lips for you to speak to him,

"What?" He asked you and you tiptoed up to his ear to get closer to him, "I didn't hear you."

You rolled your eyes with agitation and leaned up more, your lips brushing against his ear as you spoke, "Who was that rude ass fucking woman touching you and hugging on you like that?" You questioned your boyfriend with a voice full of irritation, pulling back and crossing your arms over your chest when he tugged you closer to his body.

Jungkook started to chuckle, his arms sliding around your waist and pressing you into him as you both began to sway to the music, "I wasn't expecting to see her here." He started, shaking his head quickly as he chuckled, "God, baby. I'm sorry. I truly didn't know she still worked here—"

"Shut up and just tell me who she is, Jungkook." You interrupted your boyfriend before he started rambling and wrapped your arms around his neck now, fingers burying into the back of his hair, "You slept with her, didn't you?" You mumbled with a small pout in your voice, "Did you date her? Is she your ex?" You asked question after question, your head tilting to the side and your fingers tugging gently onto Jungkook's hair, "Tell me."

You couldn't help the jealousy bubbling through you. It started in your stomach. A gnawing feeling burning deep inside of you that spread to your ears, making you feel hot already. Wasn't the jealous type, huh? Interesting. You normally never gave a shit. But Jungkook made you feral. Your thoughts were plagued with him. And when you witnessed Sora flirting shamelessly with your boyfriend, something snapped within you. You were never the type to be possessive but something about this girl made you feel the need to make it known that Jungkook was yours. And yours alone.

"Tell me, Jungkook." You asked him again, this time giving the locks of his hair in your hand a harsh tug as the impatience settled in your system.

Your boyfriend was silent for a moment. Studying you close and watching the way your face flushed as you stared up at him. He sighed under his breath, "Ow." then he grumbled when you pulled his hair, pressing his lips together into a thin line before he finally answered you, "I lost my virginity to her." Jungkook mumbled in response to you, his head dropping to your shoulder for a second as he laughed at your expression when it changed completely, "Babe, I didn't even know what I was doing. I told you, remember? She could have been a fucking fleshlight for all I knew. I was so wasted and couldn't even feel anything. I don't even remember half of what happened."

You blinked several times in shock, your fingers in his hair dropping to hold onto his shoulders instead, "Hah." You scoffed out quietly and spotted Sora with your tray of drinks crossing back over to the bar, her face full of surprise when she found you and Jungkook on the dance floor instead of the bar. You glared at her from over Jungkook's shoulder and she caught your eyes, a scowl on her face as she stared at you with the tray in her hands, "That makes sense." You finally mumbled, looking away from Sora and turning your attention up to Jungkook's face, "No wonder she couldn't keep her hands off you." You muttered as the music playing through the speakers changed, your hands moving to rest against Jungkook's broad chest, the two of you swaying together, "I know I can't." You nodded, nails digging into the material of his shirt, "How many times did you both do it?" You pressed closer to him as you both danced together, feeling her glare all the way from the bar burning into the back of your head.

"Just that one time." Jungkook hummed out to you, his hands leaving your waist to slide around your body, his fingertips trailing over your lower back, "You seem pretty bothered by her." He said with a smile, one hand resting along your lower back with the other gripped onto your hip, "Are you jealous?" He questioned you, eyes glancing over to the bar and accidentally making eye contact with her.

Jungkook watched Sora shift on her feet when he locked eyes with her and he quickly adverted his gaze, memories of that god awful night flooding into his head and making him cringe, "You know you have nothing to worry about, right?" Jungkook hummed, his hand on your hip making you twist around as he pressed you up against a wall close to the stage of the dance floor, "I'll show you that you have nothing to worry about." He nodded as he spoke,

You rested your hands along Jungkook's arms after moving them away from his chest, feeling over the curve of his muscles in the same way Sora was doing earlier, "I'm not jealous." You muttered under your breath and turned around when he moved you, your hands resting along the wall as you turned around with his help, "I'm not worried either. I know you're mine." You purred out softly as you felt Jungkook's chest pressing into your back, his breath fanning out on the nape of your neck and making your skin line with goosebumps while you began to dance on him, your hips circling with the slow beat of the music, "But show me anyways. Maybe I'm forgetting something." You mumbled out to Jungkook with a small smile, glancing over your shoulder to your boyfriend and meeting his gaze with a teasing grin.

Jungkook had his hand in your hair within seconds, pulling your head backwards then dropping your hair and reaching around to the front of your body to grab the base of your neck once you tilted your head back instead, "I think so." He agreed, leaning in close to whisper into your ear, "You're definitely forgetting that I'm only yours." He muttered and you smiled in response, moving your hips and waist against his body to the beat of the music with his fingers wrapped lightly around your neck, his freehand sneaking around to the front of your body, pressing against your lower stomach and pulling your body back against his while the two of you danced.

The air was so heavy between the two of you. Filled with an intoxication that wasn't caused from alcohol. It was different. It felt thick and made your breathing shaky. It turned you on.

Your hands against the wall curled into it and you felt the hairs on your skin raise from the way Jungkook danced with you. Why did everything always feel so perfect when you were with him? You never had a bad time when you were together and you especially loved being out like this with him. He was an amazing dancer. Moving so fluidly with you and guiding your body with his. Every song that played was yours. Every beat that rumbled through your veins belonged to you and Jungkook. You both were stuck in a corner but you still owned the floor. 

"They can look." You mumbled and suddenly turned around to face Jungkook now, your back pressing into the wall as you pulled him against your body, "They can even touch." You smiled, lifting your leg and hiking it up around his waist as his body pressed flushed against yours, "They can do anything they want." You paused and glanced over to Sora who was still watching from the sidelines as she waited tables. You smiled at her once more and she pretended that she wasn't paying attention, "But just know that you're mine." You brought your gaze back to Jungkook and nodded, tilting your head up and leaning into him as he closed the space between the two of you,

Jungkook was always quick to follow your lead, a hand gripping onto your thigh that hiked around his waist, while his freehand rested along the wall above your head, a shameless grin along his mouth as he looked down into your eyes when you began to speak, "That's right." He nodded proudly to you and followed your gaze to Sora, letting out a deep chuckle before moving his freehand from the wall and cupping your chin with his fingers as you leaned up to him, "Just yours." He confirmed, lips crashing against yours and dragging you in for yet another breathtaking kiss,

You instantly returned the kiss, arms hooking around his neck and tugging him down closer to you. Feeling thankful for the secluded corner of the club that you both were hidden near, you were more comfortable to kiss him now. You weren't the biggest fan of PDA but come on, your boyfriend was J.J.K. If he wanted to kiss you in front of whoever he wanted to, would you stop him? Hell no.

The changing of the club lights bounced off the two of you, making you both concealed against the wall at times and then feeling the colorful lights reflecting off the side of your bodies at other moments as well. It all felt so surreal being with Jungkook. Feeling his hands roam over you. Rough, firm and slightly calloused from the weights he's been lifting but still soft to the touch. You loved the way his palms felt when they touched your skin. He was aggressive but still gentle with you in a way. He knew you liked it rough but he was always still careful with you at the same time. You hummed in delight at the feeling of his body pressing into yours. You both really did fit perfectly together. You curved into him like a Tetris piece almost.

But being around Jungkook wasn't normal. There was no way this could be normal. Were other couples this way? It was almost dangerous. Scary at times on how crazy the two of you were for each other. It was as if no one else existed. It was just the two of you. In your own little worlds together. You couldn't recall a time where you ever felt this way before. You didn't think you experienced a feeling this strong before him. But you didn't question why you both were like this anymore. The answer was right there. You were made for each other. That's all there was to it.

Jungkook's touch had your entire body starting to feel tingly. Your face felt flushed and you could feel your heart beat thumping in your throat. God, this would never get easier, huh? This is how you would always feel around him, right? He left a spark in you that would be burning for the rest of your life. Nothing would ever change that. Not Taehyung. Not Sora. Nothing and no one else. You ached for him in ways you couldn't describe. Craved him in the simplest but most difficult ways possible. It was maddening, sinful and so fucking sexy.

...And what was more most important of this all? Simple. Every single feeling was reciprocated. Jungkook felt it all too. Just as strong and just as suffocating,

"Careful." You mumbled against Jungkook's lips when you felt him running a large palm over your leg that was almost wrapped all the way around his waist,

"Why?" He rasped out to you in response, feeling the material of your dress start to hike up your leg when he pressed his waist against yours, "Scared everyone's gonna see those pretty little panties you always wear?" His voice was teasing when you spoke and you wanted to melt into the wall. He pulled back from your lips and smiled challengingly at you, "What color are they tonight?"

If he only knew.

You smiled at Jungkook, removing one of your hands from around his neck to allow your finger to trail down his chest, your cheeks flushing just a shade darker as you spoke, "I'm not wearing any panties for people to see." You jabbed the point of your nail into the center of his chest and looked up at Jungkook to read his face, watching his round eyes practically double with size in shock before lowering to his lustful, siren shaped eyes that he blessed you with seeing every once in a while. His lips curved into a sinful smile and suddenly you realized you were in for more trouble now that you mentioned you had no panties on. Just looking at the way his eyes narrowed into that sharp but barely lidded gaze made your heart flip, "What do about think that, Mr. Jeon?" You whispered out to Jungkook with a devious smile,

"I'm sure you could read my mind, can't you?" Your boyfriend grinned at you and tilted his head in question, eyes scanning over your face then dropping to the curve of your cleavage peeking out from the top of your dress. Jungkook could feel the back of his neck start to prickle with heat, the feeling traveling down his spine then spreading out throughout his back. His entire body flushed with the mental images of you wearing no panties. Just like he wanted. Just like he asked. 

You always listened to him so well. You both shared the control in your relationship, of course. No one solely wore the pants. But tonight? You wanted Jungkook to give it all to you. You wanted to take control and what better way to ask for it than to surprise your boyfriend with the fact that you went commando just for him, "Why don't you pull that little dress up and let me show you what I think right here?" Jungkook challenged you with a grin, his sparkly eyes darting around the dance floor, "I'm sure no one would see me shoving these fingers into you against this wall."

"Hmm... That sounds so good, Mr. Jeon." You smiled at Jungkook and placed your palms against his chest, giving him a gentle push, "But I have an even better idea..." Your smile widened, teeth on display and flashing Jungkook an alluring grin, "...I'm just going to touch up my makeup in the washroom real quick". You tugged Jungkook by the collar of his sweater after pushing him away a bit, pulling him back over to you and leaning up to press a light kiss to his lips, "I'll only be a minute." You purred out against his mouth and felt him smiling into the kiss, his nose brushing against yours as he nodded in response to you, "I'll be right back."

"You have 10 seconds then I'm marching in there and fucking you myself." Jungkook commanded you with a smile as he pulled away from you, taking you by the wrist and pulling you off the wall, turning you around and placing his hands on top of your shoulders, "10 seconds, sweetheart." He mumbled again and gave you a gentle push towards the direction of the bathroom, eyes on your ass while he watched you walk away, fingers tugging and pulling on the collar of his sweater as he made eye contact with you when you glanced over your shoulder at him and gave your boyfriend a knowing smile as you disappeared to the club washrooms while he backed up against the wall,

"Fuck. She's so fucking hot." He muttered to himself in disbelief while he watched you until you disappeared to the washroom corridors. He braced himself against the wall where you were previously standing, pulling up the sleeve of his sweater and checking the time. And then he started to count down in his head.

5... 4... 3... 2...

Jungkook peeled himself off the wall and smiled, fixing the wrist of his sweater sleeve back over the silver Rolex as he mumbled to himself, "One." He started to head to the washroom, ignoring Sora's curious eyes burning into his back as he walked. Long legs striding like he owned the whole building. His wide back flexing. And a gorgeous smile across his lips. 

He pushed the door to the women's washroom with a smile, feeling a familiar, delicate pair of hands slide around his shoulders and drag him into a vacant stall at once. It was like you were eagerly waiting for him. Knowing he'd become too impatient to even wait a second. You waited for him around the corner of the washroom with an equally if not more eager smile along your face the second he walked into the washroom, didn't you?

"That wasn't 10 seconds, baby." You made a soft scoff to your boyfriend, your hands finding their spot in his hair as Jungkook shoved you into the wall of the washroom stall after he slammed the door shut and locked it, his hips pressing into your body and your leg wrapping already around his waist at once, "I counted." You smiled up at Jungkook who only leaned in and pressed his lips against yours, strong arms wrapping around your body and hoisting you off the floor. 

Your precious Gucci purse that Jungkook designed for you dropped from your shoulder and clattered to the ground, the sounds of your heels skittering over the tiles as Jungkook hoisted you off the floor and shoved you up against the wall, holding you there as you both kissed each other,

"You didn't count, little brat." Jungkook smiled against your mouth, feeling your thighs wrapping around his waist and your arms hooking around his neck, his tongue invading your mouth and making you moan out quietly against his lips, "You knew I'd come right away." Jungkook muttered as he began to pull back from your lips, his eyes lidded as he looked you over, "You were waiting for me to walk through those doors, hm?" He smiled, a cheeky grin along his face that made you want to melt into the stall you were being held against. 

Jungkook leaned in and immediately buried his face between your neck, inhaling the sweet scent of your perfume mixed with smell of your shampoo. You always smelled amazing. The unique smell of your skin and hair making Jungkook's mouth water as if you served as an aphrodisiac for him. "Fuck, you're perfect." Jungkook groaned into your skin as he pressed his nose over your neck, lips planting against your skin and nibbling hungrily over your flesh,

You started to laugh, a giddy burst of chuckles coming out of your mouth as you nodded, "You know me very well." You giggled, tilting your head back and allowing for him to ravage your skin with his lips and teeth, "But how well?" You moaned, your eyes closing briefly as you felt the piercing on his lip, pressing against your skin. 

The coldness of the metal ring had your already warm skin tingling, making you let out another satisfying moan, removing your hands from around Jungkook's neck and hopping down from his grasp, switching your positions quickly and pushing his back into the wall instead, "Hm? How well?" You looked up at Jungkook, sliding your hands up his abdomen and feeling over the rock hard set of abs he had hiding under his sweater, "Let's see how smart my little Junggie really is." You lifted the hem of Jungkook's shirt slightly, your fingers hooking around the belt loops of his jeans as you pressed yourself against him, trailing your fingertips to the front of his jeans where the buckle of his belt sat, "Junggie?" You called out to your boyfriend, a teasing smirk along your mouth as you slowly started to sink down onto your knees in front of him,

"Oh, baby. I know you too well. But you better quit calling me that." Jungkook grumbled to you, eyes narrowing in annoyance. His dark, fierce brows furrowing and his lips pressing into a line for a moment, "I hate that name". He helped you with the belt on his jeans even though he was mumbling and grumbling about the name you were calling him, "Pick any shit but that." He muttered to you, finally getting the belt on his pants opened as he leaned back against the wall, one hand reaching out to flick your hair away from your face, his dark eyes burning into yours with a light sneer starting to dance around his lips, "Call me that one more time and watch."

God, you loved making him mad. Something about the tone of his voice only wanted to make you tease him more and so, you did. Showing him a bashful grin as you got comfortable on your knees below him, the clatter of his belt buckle chiming and making a sound that made you feel frisson with excitement, "Junggie~~" You sang the name in a singsong voice when you looked up at him, the smoldering look Jungkook shot you making your skin burst with goosebumps while he reached down to the button of his jeans to pop them open,

"Fuck, you're annoying." Jungkook grumbled under his breath, the zipper to his jeans between his fingers tugging down hurriedly while he reached out and grabbed you by the back of your head with his freehand, pulling you closer to the front of his pants, "I'll make you shut up." Jungkook muttered, a hand sliding into his boxers with devilish smirk growing along his lips.

...

"See you at the exit?" Jungkook mumbled happily against your lips, his fingers pressing against your sides as he tugged you closer to him after clasping the buckle on his belt closed, "Think you gotta fix that lipstick of yours, baby. It's all on my dick now." He started to laugh, pulling back from your lips and letting go of your body,

"Yes, the exit." You smiled, cupping Jungkook's cheeks and kissing him back, "After what you just did to me... I may need just a bit more than 10 seconds actually." You poked at his stomach when you pulled away, reaching up to wipe under your eye, looking at your fingers after your patted under your eye and checking to make sure your mascara didn't run after Jungkook just finished practically fucking your mouth until your jaw felt as if it would break.

You recalled the words Jungkook said to you when you were down on your knees in front of him moments ago and felt yourself smiling like a fool, "This is just an appetizer." He was moaning out to you with his cock buried down your throat, "I'm only doing this to keep you quiet for now." Your boyfriend would breathe, his hands buried in your hair and yanking harshly on your perfectly styled locks, curling the hair around his wrist into his own makeshift ponytail for you while you let him force his length into your mouth.

Jungkook only lasted 5 minutes after that. Making you swallow his cum as soon as it shot down your throat and watching you with the most starry eyed expression on his face after. He looked as if he had an out of body experience when he came to. Eyes full blown and his lips ajar with his chest panting for air. A part of you wanted to laugh at him. To tease him for lasting such a short time. And then another side of you wanted to pat yourself on your back for being the reason why he was able to cum so fast. He wasn't ashamed at the fact that he came so soon either. In fact, Jungkook looked at you with nothing but proudness. Stating that no one's ever been able to do the tricks you could do with your mouth. Again, you had to pat yourself on the back for that one. We love a man that isn't shy to give his lady credit for making him feel good.

You knew what he was referring to when he talked about your head game and you had to say, you were proud of yourself too. But Jungkook didn't let you have all the glory for too long. Reminding you that that was only a taste of what he had in store for you. There was more planned for the rest of this night once you both were out of the four walls of this club. You felt giddy with excitement at the thought of what your man had in mind to do to you. What more could you both do? You felt as though you both had done it all by now. Did Jungkook have more tricks up his sleeve? You were eager to find out.

Jungkook unlocked the stall door with a click, rolling his eyes while he laughed, "Didn't hear you complaining about your makeup a few minutes ago."

"How can I complain when you were making me choke the entire time?" You picked your purse off the floor and pulled it back over your shoulder, following Jungkook out of the cramped stall with a dazed grin, "Go. I'll only be a minute." You gave Jungkook's butt a playful pat as you walked behind him and he twisted his head around to look over his shoulder at you, giving you a wink while he nodded and headed to casually exit the washroom doors,

"One minute. Or I'm coming back here though." He called out to you as he pushed the doors open and left.

...

"I always thought Jungkook liked more...traditional girls."
You heard the voice come through the washroom doors and ignored it, keeping your eyes on the inside of your purse with your fingers in a pocket that lined the inside of the bag. You were expecting for this to happen. Hoping it would actually. You saw her glaring at you and Jungkook while you both danced together and even when you both were kissing on the dancefloor. You were normally in your own world with him but you couldn't help but notice the missiles firing out of her eye sockets as she watched the two of you.

Even when the two of you exchanged the signal to meet each other in the washrooms, you felt her gaze on you. Burning into your back as you walked until you disappeared into the doors of the women's room. You only could imagine that she would be watching Jungkook and his eager self practically running behind you to the restrooms after too. She was pathetic, you thought. Absolutely pathetic.

Jungkook wouldn't lie to you and if she really was a person he had sex with one time, you couldn't understand why she would be so hung up on him. Wait. Scratch that. Of course, you could. Were you not the same person that just let him completely ravage your mouth with you knelt on your knees on the floor of this dimly lit washroom? Could you blame her? Nope. Did you expect her to come follow you into the washroom to antagonize you after Jungkook left? Yep.

You wanted her to come find you here. You knew she would. She wasn't even going to try and approach Jungkook again after he basically brushed her off in front of the entire club like that anyways. Her pride and ego was severely bruised. You couldn't blame her for wanting to find and kick the ass of the reason why Jungkook barely looked at her. But she didn't know you. She wasn't aware you weren't from here. You didn't know how they did it here in Korea, but in your city? You'd kick her own ass if she tried anything with you.

You heaved a small sigh and dug your lipstick out of the bag as the voice got closer, your eyes glancing to your reflection in the mirror and then to the shadow turning the corner into the washroom,

"I didn't know he liked to fuck sluts."

The voice was at your side now, the tap of the sink beside you turning on while you unclasped your lipstick from the casing, calmly bringing the red color up to your lips and patting it on lightly. You were silent for a moment, taking a glimpse of her leaning down to wash her hands through the reflection of the mirror. Your eyes traced over hair that fell in front of her face when her head bent to wet her hands. You took in her figure and her height, sizing her up just in case you needed to throw hands before scoffing quietly under your breath and turning back to your own reflection as you spoke,

"And what makes you think you have any idea what Jungkook likes and doesn't like?" Your eyes were stuck on your own reflection as you dabbed the lipstick onto your lips, pulling back from the mirror and rubbing your lips together lightly before making a 'pop' noise with your lips in satisfaction to the way your lip stain looked on you.

You paid the girl no mind even though you could feel her scowl burning into the side of your face. You were calm and nonchalant. As if the two of you were having a simple conversation. "Hm?" You hummed in question and turned your eyes away from yourself to glance in her direction before you smiled again, "He loves sluts. That's why he's with me." Your smile only widened and you placed the cover back onto your lipstick, clicking it shut and sticking it daintily back into your purse before reaching down to the hem of your dress, "That's why he was in here... with me." You added, tugging the dress down a bit and then stepping back to take a look at yourself in the mirror before grabbing your purse to head to the washroom exit.

Sora, Sarah, or Siri... Whatever her fucking name was moved swiftly from the sink counter to block you from exiting the washroom, "What did you just say?" She towered over you and wasn't afraid to step closer to you, making you back up a bit as she invaded your personal space, "Do you even know who I am?"

You rolled your eyes and sighed out dramatically, "I really don't care who you are but I know you're a waitress that can't even chew some gum if you wanna get in my face like this." You motioned to her mouth with your finger, a look of disgust on your face before you made a sound of realization, "Oh... I get it now... Are you mad that Jungkook doesn't fuck with boring bitches like you?" You looked up at her as you spoke up for yourself. This time your voice was louder and clearer, full of confidence and anger.

She was already pushing your buttons by getting into your face like this. You didn't have time to even bother with her. Jungkook was waiting and you had better things to do than argue over a man with a person that wasn't even worth it, "Now move." You muttered flatly, your eyes trained on her face and watching the color on her cheeks only start to intensify.

She wasn't scared to get closer until she was right your face again. She didn't give a shit about personal space and it was annoying you. Sighing audibly at her boldness, you quirked a brow when she began to speak,

"Just tell me this. How did you manage to land him? Hm? How much did he have to pay you?" She questioned you, cornering you against a wall as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Or how much did you pay him? Because there's no way he would be with you for free." She scoffed, shaking her head, "You're cheap. Just like that bag and those heels." Her eyes trailed down to your Gucci bag and your pumps.

Oh, no honey. You did not.

You blinked slowly, nodding to yourself as you listened to her. You looked over at the exit of the door and then pressed your lips together into a tight line, feeling the anger start to rise within you. Not my bag. Anything but the bag. Jungkook gave me this bag.

"Sweetie... this bag isn't even released yet." You started to laugh, your head tipping back as your eyes closed, "This bag..." You shook your head and took a breath, "This bag was designed by Jungkook. For me." You spat, your laughter coming to a halt and then you were getting right back into her face, "I tried to be nice to you. Let you touch my man and feel on him. Must have felt different, huh?" You smiled at her and shook your head, a hand reaching up to fluff your hair back, "Not the same as he was all those years ago, huh?" You questioned her and the color in her face drained instantly at your statement,

"What? What do you even think you're--" She started to step back and you rolled your eyes, interrupting her before she continued,

"Oh yeah. I know. Jungkook told me. It's pathetic really. You're still hooked on a man that couldn't even tell if you were a person or not. His words, not mine." You corrected yourself and nodded, "So sad." You hummed, "I get why you'd be all over him." You sighed, "I feel your pain, sweetie. I really do." You nodded, covering your mouth to stop yourself from laughing.

You weren't going to give her your time of day but she was blocking you from leaving and the pitch of her voice was starting to bug you. It would only be a matter of seconds before Jungkook would come bursting into the washroom looking for you too. You didn't want confrontation but you were about to snap. Picturing yourself yanking her hair out of her head and shoving her face into a wall. If she said anything else, you wouldn't hesitate to knock her lights out. Patience, Y/N. Not worth it. You chanted to yourself in your head.

Sora seethed with anger, her hand balling into a fist as she stood there, "I have no idea what you think you're talking about but you better watch your mouth." She wasn't so pretty after all now that you were up close and personal with her. She was rude as fuck and desperately needed a mint and to use some purple shampoo for her brassy hair too. You were ready to clapback if she even tried to say anything more about your appearance. You weren't scared to roast her on a spitfire if you needed to.

You scoffed in response to her and she finally moved away from you. You took that as a sign that she gave up. She wasn't going to get a fight out of you and she wasn't even sure herself if she could handle you either. Not with Jungkook hanging around outside the door. Once she got out of the way, you took a breath and reached up with a calm hand, flicking your hair behind your shoulders as you kept a smile on your face, "And if you ever try something like that again, I promise you, I'll mace you and then ask Jungkook to get a restraining order put on you, 미친년 (crazy bitch)." You kept your voice levelled, trying to sound as polite as possible.

Like hell you were about to start a scene in a bar's washroom even if you wanted to. Especially when your boyfriend was an idol. If you and Jungkook weren't exposed by dispatch by now, you'd be on the news for this for sure. You were so pissed off right now. Who did she think she was? Was she doing this on purpose? Of course. She just didn't think you'd fight back.
She assumed you would fear her. But she didn't know you were just as bold as her.

You weren't scared to beat her ass if she provoked you. You were serious about macing her too. You always kept your safety keychain in your purse whether you were with Jungkook or not. You never needed to use it since you arrived in Korea but today, you were lucky you had it on you because you weren't afraid to whip it out and spray this girl so hard that she wouldn't be able to see for a week. Sora was silent as you collected your bag and spun on your heels away from the wall she had you backed into. Her eyes were narrowed while she looked at you, lips parting as if she wanted to say something to you but she couldn't find the words (or the guts) to even say a thing. Instead, she stood there and watched you head to the washroom doors,

"Have yourself a good night." You still tried to be polite even though you already chewed her out, muttering under your breath to her as you pushed past her body to finally exit the washroom, frustrated fingers running through your hair and shaking the locks out as you walked out of there.

"Fucking Christ." You breathed out as you left the washroom, your hands shaking and the blood in your ears buzzing so loud you felt as if you couldn't hear anything. You didn't look back for her. Didn't wait to hear if she had a sarcastic remark to say. You didn't even want to hear her whatever the fuck she had to say anyways. You were over it as soon as it started. You halted once you were exited out of the washroom and stood by a wall to take a moment to get yourself together, feeling over your chest for your heartbeat while you tried to collect your thoughts. 

Why me.

There's no way Jungkook needed to know about this. It'll only set him off. He would get her fired and even sued for sure. You didn't want to go through all of that hassle... not now at least. You figured you knew how to handle this girl and hoped that would be the last you would be seeing of her anyways. Taking a deep breath, you fixed your hair and straightened your back before walking out to the dance floor of the club and heading to the exit.

You weaved past people dancing and headed towards the doors, sucking in another sharp breath when you saw Jungkook's back pressed against the window of the club as he waited outside for you. He was already in his disguise. A black mask hiked up high enough for just his eyes to show. The hems of his jacket tugged around his body and concealing him like a dark shadow in the night. He couldn't hide those eyes and those long ass legs of his from you though.

You could spot him in a crowd easily. He was gorgeous and radiated a beauty so intense that you didn't think you ever felt attracted to another person like this before. You admired Jungkook for a moment... Acknowledging the way he leaned against the club windows, a hand in his pocket with the other brushing his hair back. The streetlights hit against the top and side of his face almost too perfectly. Cascading over his ear full of piercings and bouncing the light off the piercing in his brow too. 

The lights along the street shone over his pitch-black hair and gave it an almost blue/violet-ish tint to it. Lord. It made you think of Jungkook's purple hair from Bangtan's Butter era. You only saw pictures and videos of him with it. He didn't have it long enough to give you a chance to experience how ethereal he must have looked in person with it. He rocked that hair so well and you prayed he could have it back again. You'd beg his stylists to give him purple hair again if you could.

Letting your mind wander to the gutter about your boyfriend, you long forgot about that pathetic piece of shit you encountered in the washroom a few minutes ago. You didn't want to let her ruin the perfect night you had shared with your boyfriend. Besides, there was more to the night left. You didn't want to let a jealous bitch like that get to you. If it did bother you tomorrow however, you'd tell Jungkook for sure. But right now... Your gaze and focus was only on Jungkook. Fuck, he was breathtaking. You couldn't wait to climb him like a tree.

You shifted uncomfortably on your feet as you looked at him, finally feeling the discomfort of being on your feet in heels all day and everything else in between. Feeling the ache between your thighs that craved to feel Jungkook's teeth sinking into your skin. Feeling the skin under your dress waiting for Jungkook's touch to caress and leave his fiery kisses along it. Even feeling your underwear-less form waiting for your boyfriend to ravage you once you got to your destination. You could feel it all.

"Fuck. I need a drink." You muttered to yourself, peeling your eyes away from your modelesque boyfriend outside and glancing to the bar as you walked by.

Instead of heading straight to the exit, you calmly strutted up to the bar instead. The bar was cleared out now and the patrons that were once enjoying drinks by the counters were now all on the bustling dance floor. Perfect. You had your eyes on the back of the bartender's head as you walked up to the counter and peeked over it, humming softly in approval and spotting mini bottles of vodka and rum hidden along a shelf behind the counter. They always hid them in the same spot back in your city. You smiled triumphantly to yourself and looked around to make sure no one was around to catch you then you reached over the counter and snatched a few of tiny bottles of Jungkook's favorite whiskey coolly from behind the counter.

Yeah, I just stole a bunch of booze from Hybe's bar. Sue me. I'm Jeon Jeongguk's girlfriend. You thought to yourself, tucking the bottles into your bag and disappearing out of the bartender's sight who still had his back to you, calmly walking away from the bar and to the exit of the club,

You inhaled a deep breath and shook your head when you approached the doors of the club, putting a smile on your face and pushing the large doors open to step out into the night, "Sorry, Koo." You mumbled to Jungkook once you were outside, a small and mischievous smile along your lips as you approached him, clutching your purse against your side and keeping your hand securely over it to keep Jungkook from noticing before he told you to return the alcohol like the law-abiding citizen your boyfriend was.

Stealing was wrong. But stealing from his company's club? Yeah. You'd go to jail for sure.

Jungkook turned around with a smile to greet you when he heard the familiar steps of your heels clicking on the pavement, "Honey, what took so long?" He questioned, holding your coat out to you as he spoke, "Thought you jumped out the window and ditched me or something." He hummed out to you and you shook your head quickly in response, taking your coat from him and sighing as you slid it over yourself,

"There was a long line to the washroom." You lied to Jungkook, pasting an innocent smile along your face, tugging the other sleeve of your coat on and sliding your purse strap back over your shoulder neatly, "Where's our ride?" You muttered and looked around, "Where's the driver?" You fixed your jacket and hair, an eyebrow raising in confusion as Jungkook suddenly began to stroll up the sidewalk,

Jungkook didn't call for his driver tonight. Instead, he tugged his disguise on and decided to be spontaneous with you. He had always been planning stuff. Planning dates with you. Going through a literal schedule of things he wanted to do with you. But not tonight. Tonight, Jungkook wanted to be different. He was in a mood to be random today and he knew you would enjoy the impromptu change of your date with him too, "Thought we could take a walk." Jungkook flashed you a smile, "The motel's not too far away. Roads are empty." He mumbled out to you, a tattooed hand reaching up to run through his styled hair, "And I have this." He tugged a hand out of coat pocket, flashing you Jimin's dab pen while he held his hand out to you within his freehand, "Let's go."

You started to laugh as you walked with Jungkook, shaking your head at the dorky smile he gave you under his mask, "Now the truth comes out, hm? It wasn't Hobi that made you smoke. It was Jimin's pen that you stole." You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand as you both walked along the sidewalk, letting your fingers lace together and craning your head up to take a look at your boyfriend with his mask on. Lord, even with his face covered he was still hot as hell. This was ridiculous.

You could tell he was smiling even through his mask from the way his eyes were crinkled. He had his eyes on the empty roads ahead of the two of you, heaving a satisfied sigh into the night air and pressing your body into his side while the two of you strolled. Jungkook looked so at ease tonight. He was happy. So happy. The happiest he may have been in a while. You couldn't tell him about Sora. Not tonight. You decided to keep your mouth shut. Trying to hide how frazzled she left you and clutching tight onto Jungkook's hand, giving his palm a gentle squeeze and feeling him returning the familiar squeeze to your hand as you both walked.

A part of you thought it was way too casual for Jungkook to be walking around on the street at night even if he had a disguise on. Even with a mask and his head buried within his jacket, Jungkook had a certain look about him. He exuded a type of energy that made him seem almost like royalty. Any fan that knew him well enough could pick him off the street. You felt wary at the thought of anyone recognizing him but... if he wasn't bothered about being out on the street like this, why should you worry?

"And look at what I have." You sang out to Jungkook and paused for a moment to open the flap of your purse, showing him the mini bottles of liquor you stole from the bar earlier, your mischievous grin making its appearance on your face once again when you looked up at Jungkook, "Don't snitch or I'll kick your ass. I don't wanna go to jail either. I'll take you with me." You beamed at your boyfriend and started to giggle at his reaction,

Jungkook leaned down a bit and peeked into your purse, his eyes widening for a moment and then he shook his head, "Where did you get those?" Jungkook looked at you and burst out laughing, his arm around your waist moving to sling around your shoulders as he reached into your purse with his freehand to take one of the small bottles out from it, "We're gonna go to jail for sure." He chuckled and twisted the cap of the bottle open and smiled at you from under his mask, "But if we're going to be arrested tonight, we might as well get drunk, right?" He pulled his face covering down a bit and took a swig from the bottle with a laugh, "You little thief." Jungkook smiled at you and fixed his mask back on,

You snatched the bottle out of his hand and grinned, "I borrowed a couple from the bartender. I'm sure he doesn't mind." You batted your eyelashes playfully up at your boyfriend and gulped the rest of the liquid down from the bottle, finishing the small bottle off and standing a bit away from a garbage can lined along the sidewalk, pointing the empty bottle towards the can and doing a jump shot to get it in, "Yay!" You celebrated when you got it in and turned around to smile at Jungkook who was watching you, "Hmm..." You hummed softly to yourself and began to walk with him again, reaching up tap your lips before beginning to speak, "Yeah, I'm a thief. I don't care." You looked over at Jungkook and grinned, skipping ahead of him and taking another bottle of your purse, turning around to face him and starting to walk backwards as you took a drink, "You walk too slow. I'm going to finish all of these bottles by myself." Your eyes were on your boyfriend, a teasing smile along your lips and a soft laugh escaping your mouth.

"Dork." He muttered under his breath even though his cheeks hurt from smiling at you trying to get the alcohol bottle into the trash. "I walk slow, huh? You don't even know where you're going so how about you slow down?" Jungkook laughed, shaking his head in disbelief at you.

He thought you were being adorable. His heart felt so full everytime he was with you and you made him laugh without even trying. Being spontaneous tonight was such a good idea.

Jungkook strided up to you, "Give me that, you damn criminal." He chuckled, grabbing the bottle out of your hand and sliding his mask down once more to finish the contents of it, "Wait, wait, it's my turn." He mumbled and stopped walking when you both got to another garbage bin. Jungkook took a breath and pretended to measure the distance between him and the bin before looking around at the empty street, "Ladies and Gentleman, this move is called 'my girlfriend thinks she's the shit but I'm better than her.' Watch and learn, people." Jungkook mumbled and looked over his shoulder to you, giving you a wink while he aimed the bottle at the bin as if it was a dart, shooting it at the can and watching with a proud look that quickly turned to horror as the bottle ricocheted off the can and bounced onto the sidewalk, landing at the side with a loud thud,

"Ooh... ouch..." You covered your face and looked off to the side immediately when Jungkook missed the shot, feeling the secondhand embarrassment right away, "Oof. That— Damn." You puffed your cheeks and desperately tried to hold your laughter in as you watched Jungkook cross over to the side of the street with slumped shoulders to pick the bottle off the ground, throwing it angrily into the garbage with a huff and slowly turn around to face you with disbelief and sadness written across his face,

"I thought I had it."

You suddenly burst out laughing at him, unable to control your fit of giggles rumbling out of your mouth. You almost fell over, clutching your stomach and shaking your head as you laughed, "Oh, honey... you did..." You kept laughing, "...Barely." You teased Jungkook, struggling to catch your breath and starting to jog after him when he playfully began to walk faster up the street away from you while you kept laughing at him, "Come on, Koo~ You can try again." You chuckled and finally caught up to him, grabbing your boyfriend by the arm and placing another bottle of the liquor into the palm of his hand, "Here, drink up. It's the last one."

Jungkook stopped walking and took the bottle of alcohol from your hand, wrapping his fingers around your wrist and tugging you against him in the process with a smile along his face, "I love you." He hummed out suddenly, "I love being with you." Jungkook nodded, his smile bright and full of happiness even through his mask, "I never want to be without you." He kept going and you rolled your eyes at him, trying to hide your smile by looking up at the night sky and shaking your head. 

You finally met his gaze and you looked up at your boyfriend, reaching up and giving his mask a tug downwards to reveal his face to you, "You're an idiot." You mumbled and reached into his pocket, grabbing Jimin's dab pen out of it and waving it at him, "Catch me if you want some." You smiled and Jungkook, pushing him out of your way and starting to run up the empty street.

Jungkook watched you for a moment. A smile along his lips and feeling his heart burst with pure happiness while he had his eyes on you. He realized in that moment that he wanted to be with you forever. He wanted to share memories like this with you forever. To tell his kids stories about the two of you. He wanted to be everywhere with you. To travel with you. To get lost with you. To do everything with you. He never wanted to be away from you. And he didn't want to wait to be without you either. This was the moment Jungkook realized you were his person. The person he wanted to live the rest of his life with.

Should we cue the wedding bells?

Not yet.  

a/n

splitting this into two chapters! see you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.4K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
2.2K 247 18
HELLO cuties i hope u all are doing well if not then i ll pray for my readers to have a good life ahead this is my first time writing experience and...
1.1M 41.8K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...
539K 25.5K 131
A stripper will always be a stripper - I am disgusting...... I am ugly...... I am only a stripper....... I will never be good enough for anyone - ...