|| The Destructive Hero: Kusu...

By TooSwagToBeARedFlag

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Kusuo our beloved coffee jelly psychic is reincarnated into a world where... More

(1) ♠︎Reincarnated?♦︎
(2) ♠︎My New Life In A Nutshell (Disastrous)♦︎
(3) ♠︎Applying For UA High?♦︎
(4) ♠︎Entrance Exam Orientation♦︎
(5) ♠︎Entrance Exams♦︎
(6) ♠︎First Day Of My Disastrous School Year♦︎
(7) ♠︎Friends and Frenemies (Rape Warning)♦︎
(8) ♠︎Vote Kusuo Aizawa For Class President: 2021♦︎
(9) ♠︎The Unforseen Disasters At The USJ♦︎
(10) ♠︎Get Ready For A PSI-Chotic Sports Festival♦︎
(11) ♠︎The Disastrous Sports Festival Begins♦︎
(12) ♠︎The Obstacle Course♦︎
(13) ♠︎A Catastrophic Cavalry Battle♦︎
(14) ♠︎A Chat With Mr. Canadian Flag♦︎
(15) ♠︎Let The Disastrous Battles Begin!♦︎
(16) ♠︎Just Your Local Sadistic Strawberry♦︎
(17) ♠︎Let's Just Get This Over With Already♦︎
(18) ♠︎And The Winner is...♦︎
(19) ♠︎Ideas, Ideas, Ideas..Oh! The Psychic Hero______♦︎
(21) ♠︎These Internships Are A Pain♦︎
(22) ♠︎Step Away from The Coffee Jelly Boi♦︎
(23) ♠︎The Hero Killer Stain♦︎
(24) ♠︎I Was Blessed With A Gift That Came From God And I Call Him: Dadzawa♦︎
(25) ♠︎This Race is a Pain In The Ass..♦︎
(26) ♠︎Reasons why M*neta should die♦︎
(27) ♠︎Sleeping or Studying?♦︎
(28) ♠︎An Explanation of the Practical Exams♦︎
(29) ♠︎ The Start of A Very Destructive Match ♦︎
(30) ♠︎ Bloodlust and Power ♦︎
(31) ♠︎ A Sadistic Showdown ♦︎
(32) ♠︎ Reaching Limits ♦︎
(33) ♠︎ Breaking Point ♦︎
(34) ♠︎What the Heck?♦︎

(20) ♠︎Pretty with Benefits..and Simps♦︎

927 205 235
By TooSwagToBeARedFlag

(Art made by MilKrisa on YT)
Start of Season 2
The Disastrous Internship: Day 1
Hehe I'm back, miss me?~

A/n: I decided to change Kusuo's looks a bit and the background so that it would match with the cover (kinda) I was saving this piece of art above for something later but I'll just draw something else. Some plots were rushed but eh, who cares I'll clean them up later hehe~(^-^)

Kusuo's hero name is Calamity by the way
(*^﹏^*)

Enjoy!

★  .  *  .  °  . ● . ★ ° .  ● .  ☆
  ★ ° ¸. ¸  ★  . • °

Kusuo's POV:

"Make sure to be careful during your internship, okay?" Dadzawa reminded me for the 44th time this morning, while taking a sip of his coffee.

"You, as a student, are to follow specific instructions from the hero you're interning with-" Dadzawa started then I cut him off.

"I can't run off, or make irrational decisions. I can't go to sleep while on patrol or listen to music when he or she is instructing me to do something. Yeah, I got it." I said while slouching in my chair.

He's talking to me like I'm a little kid. It's not like he totally didn't tell me this same phrase over and over again from yesterday, today, a while ago, and last week, and I'm pretty sure last month as well.

He looked at me with a glare but continued sipping his coffee.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll make sure not to harm myself." I answered and continued eating my breakfast.

"Right. You always say that exact phrase, and yet, you still fail to do so each and every time." He sighed and shook his head like a stereotypical dad in the store telling their child that he can't have his favorite snack.

"You really don't have any trust in me, do you?" I asked, while raising one eyebrow.

"I'm your dad. It's my first priority to be worried about my child, adopted or not." He said.

"To be honest, I wouldn't really know. If that's the case, my parents failed miserably in having me as their 'first priority.' They never really paid attention to me when I was little since I had psychic powers, nor did they constantly remind me to be safe. Plus, their attention was always directed to each other." I thought and crossed my arms.

"Not to mention, my second ones threw me away like I was a piece of-" I shook my head and shuddered, while trying to get rid of my thoughts of being homeless.

"Dad, you're acting like I can't take care of myself. You don't have to be so overprotective. It's not like I'm in the same condition...as I was before.." I said, making sure to mumble the last part causing him to sigh deeply.

"Look, I know you can, I'm not saying you're incapable of doing anything on your own. I'm just reminding you to stay safe." He spoke sternly.

I chose to stay silent and eat my coffee jelly.

He sighed, and stayed silent as well.

It was strange, to say the least. We rarely argue, and I mean RARELY, we don't argue often since there isn't anything to argue about.

He's usually passionate, mentally of course, about wanting me to be a great hero. But he has his moments when he's being overprotective about me being safe and not be too reckless etc. But this time, he is being more overprotective than ever before, since around the beginning of the school year.

Usually he would tell me to do my best once or twice and that would be it, I don't mind his love and overprotective energy, but for whatever reason, he keeps reminding me constantly about what to do and what not to do, and I mean CONSTANTLY going on and on about holding back and not killing someone. He's acting like I'm a toddler and it's annoying, I could also be a bit grouchy today because I just woke up about an hour ago.

"Let's go." Dadzawa murmured and stood up as he finished his breakfast.

I nodded after eating my hundredth- um-er- I mean my first coffee jelly and last cup of coffee jelly, and stood up as well.

Timeskip brought to you by me flying from the backseat of my parent's car yesterday

"Everyone has hero costumes, right?" Dadzawa asked, as the class was gathered in front of him in the train station.

"Remember, you don't have permission to wear them in public yet. And don't lose them or anything." He said.

"Gotcha!" Ashido beamed proudly while pointing finger guns at Dadzawa.

"Speak properly. It's "Yes sir" Ashido." He scolded, the pink alien looking girl.

"Yes..Sir.." She mumbled in a disappointed tone. Her mood dropping a bit.

"Make sure to mind your manners with the other adults during your internships. Now get to it." He said.

Everyone but Kusuo: ""Yes Sir!""

"Bye Dadzawa." I said and waved my hand at him.

He waved back, and continued staring at me.

"Sometimes he's a real pain, other times he's really supportive."

I sighed and shook my head, turning around and walked to tell Eiji goodbye.

"Bye Kuu! Have fun! I'll see you when we get back! Love you!" He smiled and ran.

Wait.

"He said I love you..does that mean..?" My heart began to flutter and my face heated up.

Kirishima's (Kusuo's future boyfr- nvm) POV:

I walked on the train and sat down.

"Did I tell Kuu that I loved him?" I said out loud, causing people to stare at me.

"Nah, I probably miss heard myself. Haha! On to the train I guess!" I said and looked out the window.

Kusuo's POV:

"Maybe he absent-mindedly said that. He didn't mean it..right?" I thought.

I watched as he walked away and into the train. I felt my mood drop for some reason, I felt more empty and dead than I usually am, which is weird. Since I'm always empty inside.

Maybe it's because of Eiji? No, maybe it's because I didn't eat as much coffee jelly as I usually do." I thought and pouted.

I drooled thinking about the thirty cups of coffee jelly I packed for lunch. Dadzawa told me to only take 5 or 6 but I took thirty. How does he expect me to survive a week with only 6 cups of coffee jelly?

I finally walked on the train and looked for a seat.

"You can have a seat next to me!" A random guy told me with a flushed face.

I turned to him and looked at him with a blank face. I began walking to the seat, but I was suddenly stopped by someone else.

"You can have mine, It's warm!" A girl said while grabbing my hand, her hand was wet for some reason.

"It's pretty hot outside, in case you couldn't tell." I said, and sweatdropped.

"You can have my seat, it has a soft texture!"

"I'm pretty sure everyone else's is the exact same." I said.

"No! Mine has air conditioning!"

"I could use cryokinesis if it was too hot. Plus, there's an air conditioning unit athat circulates around the train."

"Forget these cheap seats, you can sit on my lap. There's no need to sit on a seat that was made by peasants."

"If you're calling everyone a peasant, why are you here in the first place? And eww, why would I sit on your lap?"

"Mine is better, it has massaging features!"

"Where did that even come from?"

As more people began to offer me seats, more people started to argue causing a riot to form.

"Excuse me." I said using telepathy to get their attention.

"Thank you for your offers, but there's an empty seat right here." I said pointing to an empty seat behind me.

"So smart!"

"Wouldn't anyone notice that?"

"Such beauty and intelligence."

"It's called having common sense. Which you seem to not have."

"We were so blinded by his cuteness, that we didn't see that seat!"

"I'm not even that cute."

"How dare us useless mortals, try to offer such an angel these disgusting seats."

"You're not wrong."

"He doesn't deserve our garbage."

"These seats aren't garbage."

"He deserves more!"

"You forgot to add coffee jelly to the end of your sentence."

"WE'RE VERY SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU!"" Everyone yelled and bowed.

"Uhm. Sure?" I sweatdropped as I stared down at everyone, which would give god a run for his money.

I sat down and sat my luggage next to me. I slipped on my headphones and opened Youtube on my phone, I started listening to music as the train started to move.

I closed my eyes and took a nap.

Timeskip brought to you by Oreo

The train finally came to a stop. I walked a couple blocks down to a...T.V station?

"A T.V. Station? Seriously?!"

I walked inside the building with my luggage.

The lobby looked modern, with some bright panels on the ceilings, beautiful chairs and sofas here and there. A few crysanthemums in jars and vases.

The smell of oils- no- essential oils, which I think came from Bath and Body Works, were present in the room, giving an ambrosial aroma, which sent me in a euphoria phase.

"Aoyama would probably say something like: Cette piéce est belle, mais pas aussi belle que moi~!"

"Good thing he's not." I thought.

I walked to the front desk which was at the left corner of the room, and asked the front desk lady where I was supposed to go.

"Oh! H-hi, you must be Calamity. You must be here to see Mrs. Uwabami, just go to the elevator and onto the 7th floor, go down the hall straight ahead then take a right and she should be in her room." The lady at the front desk said with a flushed face.

I nodded and thanked her, then continued walking to the elevator.

"O-oh wait! Do you need any help with that? It seems heavy for you." The lady asked.

"It's just one suitcase..?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm okay. After all, it's just one suitcase." I said then continued walking, the lady looked disappointed but nonetheless went back to waiting for the next person to walk into the T.V. Station.

I went upstairs and onto the 7th floor just like the lady said.

"Oh hello dear, you must be Calamity, right? I'm your intern, Uwabami. Anyways, we've been waiting for you. Just go in your room and drop your luggage off, okay hun?" A lady with snake-like hair said.

I looked at her and sweatdropped.

"She looks more like a model than a hero, am I in the right place?"

"Um, sorry for being late. I kind of fell asleep in
the train." I said.

"And no one even bothered to wake me up."

"Instead, they took pictures of me." An irk mark
appeared on my head.

"Oh. Hey Kusuo. I didn't expect to see you
here." Yaoyorozu said with a light blush.

"Hello there. I'm Itsuka Kendo from class 1-B!
You must be Kusuo Aizawa! Monoma wouldn't
stop talking about you, hehe."

"He's always like:

"Kusuo~. I'll make her my bride one day!"

"None of you could compare to the beauty Kusuo Has!"

"And a bunch of other things about your beauty haha!" She said while laughing.

"Monoma is about to be in my top 5 list of people to kill."

Kendo said and imitated the obnoxious
blonde. She had orange hair which was in a
side ponytail, and teal eyes.

I shuddered, mentally cringed.

"Wait, what? What does he mean by "her" and "bride"?! I'm not a girl!" I thought and pouted.

"I apologize for his behavior by the way. Nice to
meet you." She inclined her head apologetically
and blushed a bit.

I removed the pout from my face and nodded at
her, and looked at Uwabami as she started to
explain stuff.

I started to think back to why I was here in the
first place.

Flashback

"Ugh. I don't know which agency I should pick."
I groaned, and leaned on the marbled kitchen island.

"I'll pick for you if you want." Dadzawa said.

"I would appreciate that. You're my savior. I
really need some sleep." I said and teleported to
my room, leaving the paper on the kitchen that had a list of people that wanted me to intern with them that was longer than rapunzel's hair.

Flashback End

"So that's how I'm here. Dadzawa must've picked a place where there wouldn't be too much action so that I wouldn't be too reckless. Well played dad, well played."

"Sadly, this isn't the only agency I'm going to. I'm pretty sure dad wanted me to go to different ones for whatever reason I don't know of." I said, making me sigh in relief, meanwhile Kendo and Yaoyorozu looked kinda disappointed.

"Aww Kusuo, you're so adorable I might just keep you for the entire week. I'll try to have a talk with your father about your internship. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She asked.

"No thank you." I replied. I used psychokinesis on my body and floated in the air.

"Aww, too bad. We were going to have so many sweets." She said.

"She knows my weaknesses..."

"Nice try, I already have a lot of sweets in my lunch pale." I said with a sly smirk.

"Oh but did I mention that we would have coffee jelly?" She asked.

"That's my favorite and I already have it. Thank you very much." I replied.

"Fine then. I guess me and the girls will go to a sweet buffet. To bad you can't come since you wanna leave~" Uwabami said in a mocking voice.

"On second thought, I'll stay." I said and sighed in defeat.

"Oh how wonderful!" She said joyfully. The girls chuckled at our little "argument" and continued their conversation that I zoned out of.

"Kusuo-Kun is cute, isn't he?" Kendo asked.

"Yup! I know he acts monotone and mean sometimes but he's really amazing once you get close to him!" Yoayorozu said, making Kendo chuckle.

"Mrs. Uwabami, did you say that there were arguments about heroes having side jobs? That was probably really crazy huh?" Kendo asked.

"-right? Additionally, heroes are now allowed to
have side jobs. There were lots of arguments
about this when the world of pros was first
being established." She explained.

"But heroes ended up being so popular that the
public demanded it. For example. I'm about to
film a commercial. Stick around okay?" She said
as she turned to the mirror and did her make
up.

"Did she say she's about to film a commercial???"

"Uhm. Well. I was 'kinda hoping I'd see
something a little more actiony." Kendo said.

"Same here."

"No!" Yaoyorozu suddenly interrupted.

"This sort of attention is something you can't
avoid when you're a pro! Besides. She was kind
enough to offer her wisdom to an unworthy
student. So I'll take every lesson she has to
give!" Yaoyorozu said with a burning passion.

"What wisdom? The only wisdom I see is how-to-be-the-next-Kardashian and not be a hero."

"Kusuo, do you know what other agency you're going to if you're not staying here?" Yoayorozu asked.

"No, I'm not sure." I replied starting to feel sleepy again.

"Okay. But is there anything else we can do
while you film this commercial or whatever?"
Kendo asked Uwabami.

"Do you know why I chose to recruit you three?"
Uwabami asked and turned to the three of us.

"It must be because you saw such heroic
potential in us!" Yaoyorozu said.

"Judging by her character. I second that."

"Because you saw us at the festival?" I asked
sarcastically.

"Haha! You're so funny, Kusuo dear. Of course I
did. But there's another reason..." She chuckled
and said.

"Just say it already, Good Grief."

"You three students are extremely cute." She
stated, looking at us.

''''Huh?.. What?"" We asked, dumbfounded.

"Um chile anyways so-"

"Yep! Cute and beautiful people are perfect for
my agency, don't you think? The world needs
more gorgeous heroes. And who else is as cute
as you three students?" She said and stood up,
posing.

"Again, what are we?! Kardashians?!"

"Uhm... But you see. I joined this agency to
learn to be a better hero. Not just to learn how
to be beautiful." Kendo said and sweatdropped.

"And I'm here to better my attacking skills." Yaoyorozu said.

"And I'm here because my dad signed me up to be here." I said monotonely.

"Don't be silly. I'm not teaching you how to be
beautiful. I'm teaching you how to embrace
your beauty and how to be elegant~!" Uwabami beamed while posing again with one arm in the air, and one holding her chest where her heart was.

The Three Students: [That basically means the
same thing.]

"Now enough chatting. We shall go now,
children!" Uwabami shouted and stopped posing.

"This isn't a daycare.."

"Even if I was reborn as "cute", God still really does hate me, doesn't he?" I groaned, and followed Uwabami and the others out of the room.

"I might sneak out when we're on patrols, then again leaving the dessert buffet would be a total lost. Guess I'll just see. Although, if it wasn't for Dadzawa, I wouldn't be in this mess." I thought, walking behind the others at a far distance.

"Curse you Dadzawa, I'll make you suffer~" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Wassup? It's been a while hasn't it? My mental health is a bit better so expect rapid updates later this week. I was also thinking about doing a Q&A lol, you can ask questions by asking them in the comments or PM or DM me either way works. Anyways stay hydrated and...I'm out ( ̄▽ ̄)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.7K 35
Todoroki has trouble letting his best friend stay at his house. So what will he do when more start to come? And a spicy bit of Kiribaku ;) *no quirk...
36.8K 1.1K 25
✄ - - - 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘤 ❝ Will you get me squishmallows? ❞ ❝ Sure. How many do you want? ❞ ❝ Every single one ❞ 「𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 」 a certian...
129K 3.2K 16
DISCONTINUED In a universe where each person is born knowing an original melody, a song that no one else knows but their soulmate. Y/N L/N is a girl...
151K 5.7K 44
Saiki dies somehow, and is reincarnated into a world where people have superpowers called quirks. The society is made up of people who call themselve...