𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 ~πƒπˆπ‚πŠ 𝐆𝐑𝐀...

De ziggs_mxyfield

'𝐁𝐨𝐲 π–π¨π§ππžπ« 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐑𝐞π₯𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬?' π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› Dick Gr... Mai multe

𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŽππ„
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ

1.2K 48 13
De ziggs_mxyfield

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

(tw! mentions of sex)      

     PHOEBE WAS AWOKEN that next morning to Dick peppering her face and neck with kisses. Softly sighing, she turned to face the boy in bed, only inches apart. "Good morning, beautiful." 

        Rubbing her eyes, Phoebe quickly pecked Dick's lips before smiling at him. "Morning."  The girl had on her black laced bra along with matching underwear while Dick slept shirtless in his boxers. 

         Dick let out a dry laugh. "Yesterday was..." 

        "Fun. Definitely fun."  Phoebe took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment.  "You know, I should probably get up and make breakfast for everyone." 

         Starting to sit up, Dick whined as he pulled her back down next to him. "No.. don't leave. It's lonely without you." 

        "You know, you could always help." 

        "Stay here," Dick grumbled, pulling Phoebe closer to him. He rested his chin or the top of her head as she faced away from him, the two just enjoying each other's presence. "I'm sure the others can figure out how to make breakfast on their own." 

        "That's the biggest fucking lie I've ever heard. Remember the time Rachel tried to cook breakfast for her mother? That was a disaster." 

       "Tell me about it." 

        "Alright," Phoebe groaned, getting away from Dick's grasp. "I really gotta get up." 

        "Fine," Dick pouted, getting up with the girl. "I guess I'll get up too." 

        Standing up, Phoebe felt her legs feel like complete jello. "I fucking hate you. I can barely stand." Smiling sheepishly, Dick walked over to his dresser and grabbed Phoebe a shirt, along with one for himself. Throwing the shirt to Phoebe, she slipped it over her head and it ended around her knees. "Could I use your bathroom?" 

        Nodding at the girl, Phoebe strutted into Dick's bathroom. Quickly, she turned on the faucet and splashed cool water in her face to wake her up, not long before she looked at herself in the mirror and found a trail of dark bruises covering her neck. Groaning, she turned the water off and headed back into Dick's bedroom. 

         "What's wrong?" Dick questioned, noticing the girl's look on her face. 

        Crossing her arms, Phoebe huffed. "There are hickey's all over my fucking neck." 

         Flustered, a small smile appeared on Dick's lips as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, sorry about that." 

        "Whatever," Phoebe slightly scoffed, making her way out of Dick's room. Dick trailed quickly behind as Phoebe tranced to the kitchen. "I'm making french toast if you wanna help. We could start training at eleven." 

        Reaching the kitchen, Dick pulled the girl in for a hug. "Sounds good to me." 

        Resting her head against Dick's chest, Phoebe smiled. "You smell good." 

        "Thanks?" 

         Noticing no one else was up, Phoebe and Dick tried to make french toast, but were quickly distracted from other obligations. Dancing around the kitchen, tight embraces, etc. Finally, Phoebe was pouring the batter onto pieces of bread and putting them on the pan. Startling the girl, Dick wrapped his arms around Phoebe's torso and rested his head on her shoulder. 

         Continuing to work, Phoebe hummed. "Whatcha doing?" 

        "Just hugging you," Dick murmured, closing his eyes. He didn't want the moment to end, as he's wanted it for so long. Spinning the girl around as she put the last piece on the stove, Dick pulled Phoebe in for a long, chaste kiss. Pulling apart, a smile crept onto Dick's face as the two were only inches apart. 

        "I really like you, Phoebe Decker. And, I'm not just saying that because of last night. You're the only girl I've wanted in a long time." 

        "I really like you too, Grayson." 

         Quickly pulling her in for another kiss, Phoebe could feel the touch of Dick's lips linger on her even after he pulled apart. "So, uh.." Dick started to get nervous, scratching the back of his head. "Would you be mine?" 

          "Yeah." Phoebe smiled, "I would like that." 

         Dick smiled as he was about to pull the girl in for another kiss. Inches apart, the two were cut off by the fire alarm going off. Looking towards the stove, the french toast was up in flames as smoke rose to the ceiling. 

        "God dammit," Phoebe groaned, pulling away from Dick to look for the fire extinguisher. Looking in all corners and cabinets it could be in, the fire just started to grow. "Where the hell is the fucking extinguisher?" 

         "Right here." Phoebe was cut off by a voice behind her, spraying the extinguisher at the fire. Turning around, she noticed Gar putting out the fire, Rachel and Jason standing at his sides as Dick watched in the back. As the fire dimmed out, Gar put the extinguisher down and handed it to Phoebe. "You're welcome, you woke us all up." 

        "Sorry about that," Dick sighed, an idea coming to mind. "Wanna go get coffee?" 

        Rachel crossed her arms. "I thought I wasn't allowed to have coffee anymore."

        "You can get decaf." 

        "Fuck you." 

         "Alright," Jason groaned, his shoulders hunched over as he slouched. "I'll go get dressed." 

        "Right behind ya," Phoebe added, heading in Jason's direction as their rooms were right near each other. 

        Walking together, Jason noticed the hickey's on Phoebe's neck. Slowly, his eyes widened. "Did you guys fucking sleep together?" 

        "What?" Phoebe's face crept into a nervous smile as she scratched the back of her head. Cheeks flushed, she laughed. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

        "I'm not an idiot. There's marks on your neck and you're wearing his shirt." 

        Reaching Phoebe's room, the girl quickly shooed off Jason. "Go get dressed and stop bothering me." Quickly, she slammed the door shut and flopped on her bed, sighing. Figuring that they were just going to get coffee and then train, Phoebe quickly looked in her closet for workout shorts and a sports bra. On top, she wore one of Dick's sweatshirts, absolutely dangling off of her body from the size. 

         Heading over to her vanity, the girl quickly tried to pull out anything she could to cover her hickey's. Concealer, foundation, powder. She just wanted to hide them the best she could. The girl felt uncomfortable with them showing, making them feel as if she was exposed. 

        By the time Phoebe was done, the marks were toned down but not completely covered. She figured that she'd have to deal with it and suck it up. Letting her hair down loose and curly, she sighed as she looked into the mirror. 

         Phoebe grabbed her phone and walked out, zipping Dick's jacket that she wore halfway up.

      ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ 

        It had been a week since Phoebe and Dick had confessed their feelings for each other, and Dick finally decided he wanted to do something for Phoebe. It was around five pm, and training had ended a few hours ago. A knock was heard on Phoebe's door, making her groan. 

        Slowly, she climbed out of bed and put her phone down on her nightstand, walking towards the door. Opening it, Dick was standing right in front, holding out a bouquet of Daffodils. Grabbing then, Phoebe smiled. "Oh Dick, you didn't have to-" 

         "Yes I did." Dick cut off the girl, "You're my girlfriend now. I'm supposed to spoil you." 

          Phoebe pulled the boy in for a hug, resting her head against his chest. "As much as I like you spoiling me, how about we order takeout on me? We could watch a movie or something." 

         "Pheebs, you're broke." 

        Phoebe scoffed, pulling away from the hug as she lightly punched his arm. "I mean I know I'm broke but that hurt." 

        "Aw," Dick stuck out his bottom lip, pretending to sniffle. Wrapping his arms around Phoebe's waist, he pulled her closer. "Guess I'll have to make it up to you." 

        Pressing his lips to Phoebe's, the girl closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. Dropping the flowers, Phoebe's hands entangled in Dick's hair as he deepened the kiss. Phoebe felt pure bliss in the moment, as she was slowly starting to get everything she had ever wanted. 

        She never wanted the kiss to end, Dick made her feel special. He made her feel special, different. The more she was with him, the less she spent her days thinking about Wally. 

        Pulling away from the kiss, Phoebe felt flustered. Lips swollen and cheeks red, the girl gave Dick a small smile. "How about we order Chinese?" 

         "Sounds good to me," Dick hummed, taking the girls hand into his. Closing the bedroom door behind her, Phoebe and Dick walked hand and hand into the living room, where Dick would order food and they would watch a movie. 

         Sighing as they sat on the couch, Phoebe laid her head on Dick's lap as she grabbed the remote, as Dick took out his phone to order. Clicking on the tv, Phoebe started to scroll through channels. 

        "What do you want to eat?" 

         "Sesame chicken with rice," Phoebe simply stated as she flipped through channels. Dick hummed a soft 'okay' as he continued to order. "What do you wanna watch?" 

         "Don't know." Dick didn't look up from his phone, continuing to order. "Wanna watch Stand By Me or something?" 

         Stand By Me. One of Phoebe and Dick's favorite movies. They used to always pick it during movie night with the Titans, usually pissing off Hank and Donna. Dawn and Garth didn't mind, as they found it cute that the two loved to obsess together over the same movie. Hank usually wanted to watch a horror movie and Garth was all for Adam Sandler movies. 

        Garth was all for Adam Sandler movies, and Phoebe always loved watching them with him. Phoebe honestly didn't know that Deathstroke had killed Garth only right after Wally, and it broke her heart to find out.

        Sighing, Dick put his phone down as he was finished ordering. "Food should be here in forty minutes." 

       "'Kay," Phoebe mused, finally finding Stand By Me on the tv. Pressing play, the credits started to roll as the song Stand By Me started to play.

        Dick ran his head through Phoebe's hair as they watched, his breath hitched. He was happy where he was, with the girl of his dreams. Phoebe was happy that the two were alone, but that didn't last very long. 

        About twenty minutes into the movie, the two were interrupted by Rachel, Jason and Gar barging into the room. Sitting up, Phoebe rolled her eyes as they made their way to the couch. 

        "We're bored," Rachel whined out, flopping onto the couch. 

        Sitting down next to the girl, Gar spoke up. "Whatcha guys watching?" 

        "Stand By Me." Dick simply replied, a little ticked up that they had interrupted his and Phoebe's time. 

         "Nice," Jason smiled, sitting next to Gar, "I love this movie." 

        "You guys can stay as long as you shut your mouth," Phoebe sighed, leaning her head onto Dick's shoulder. "Sound fair?" 

        "What if I have a question?" Gar questioned, sitting back on the couch. 

        "Look it up." 

        Turning back to the movie, Gordie Lachance was just sitting down and eating dinner with his parents, as the family briefly talked about Denny Lachance, Gordie's older brother who had died a few months before. 

        The rest of the night consisted of eating Chinese food, finishing the movie, and finally the five played an intense game of Monopoly. Almost up till two am playing, the match final match was between Gar and Dick, but Dick lost as he kept getting stuck on Gar's hotels. 

         The five decided to do a camp out in the living room, sparking the bonding of the group. Phoebe would have to admit, it was the most fun she had in months. After Wally's death and defeating Trigon, Phoebe finally felt at home. There was only one thing that bothered her. She still had no idea who had killed Wally in the first place. 

        Dick Grayson knew, and everything was about to go downhill the moment he had told her. 

unedited

I literally hate this but I wanted to get a chapter out- also sorry it's so short

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

119K 4.7K 63
βπ•Ύπ–™π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–˜π–œπ–”π–—π–‰π–˜ π–’π–†π–ž π–™π–Šπ–†π–— π–’π–Š π–šπ–• 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–π–†π–—π–‰π–˜, π•­π–šπ–™ 𝕴 π–œπ–”π–“'𝖙 π–‘π–Šπ–™ π–™π–π–Šπ–’ π–‡π–—π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ π–’π–ž π–π–”π–šπ–˜...
177K 4.6K 36
" We can't change the past, but there's a difference between moving on and letting go." ~Harley Quinn~ Harper Phoenix's journey continues. With new v...
6.1K 158 25
⚠︎ Trigger Warning ⚠︎ Book contains mentions of abuse and suicide. β€’ β€’ β€’ "You know I love you, right?" "Then show me." β€’-✽-✽-✽-β€’ Paige Montgomery, th...
3.9K 142 19
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within, Dick." Book 2 of my series of Dc Titans. Jane GreenXDick G...