Mended • Yoonmin

By WinsorMoon

Jimin had felt it years ago, and just when he was sure he'd have it..it disappeared. He was left to bury that... More

One • The Beach
Two • Dunk
Three • Club Night
Four • Hope Not
Five • Ocean Feelings
Six • Nowhere Far
Seven • New Walls
Eight • Hint
Nine • Goodnight Sweetness
Ten • Going Through Mud
Eleven • Those Eyes
Twelve • Was Miles Away
Thirteen • Cookies
Fourteen • Winters Secrets
Fifteen • Stumbling
Seventeen • Follow
Eighteen • Last Time
Nineteen • 1st Day
Twenty • Almost There
Twenty-One • Our Bed
Twenty-Two • Min's Heart
Twenty-Three • Complete (Final)

Sixteen • Holiday

346 11 0
By WinsorMoon

Sixteen
🥂|Holiday|🍾

That night the men ended up falling asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows. They laid entangled in each other all night under the covers since the room was a little chilly. It wasn't until eleven in the morning the men had started to wake up. Yoongi had woken up twice before he felt Jimin shuffling awake. The boy opened his eyes, looking at Yoongi turning in the mans arms. "You're so warm," he mumbled cuddling Into the man's chest. The boy felt so well rested while he slept next to Yoongi. The male brought a sense of comfort he had never experienced with anyone before. "Merry Christmas Beautiful," Yoongi pressed a sweet kiss to Jimin's head, his hands running up and down the boy's back soothingly. "Merry Christmas! How did you sleep Honey?" The boy wrapped a leg around Yoongi as he settled in his place. "I slept awesome, what about you Baby?" The mans hand trailed down the boy's back all the way to the end of his butt cheek and then back. The feeling caused the younger to tense slightly. "I slept amazingly, I feel like I just had the best sleep ever."

"Good, now where is my good morning kiss?" The man asked, puckering his lips. "Right here handsome," Jimin sweetly pressed his lips against Yoongi's humming softly. The man opened his eyes, taking in Jimin's cute morning features. His cheeks were slightly red and puffy, his hair was a mess all over his head, and his voice was cute and groggy. "You're so beautiful." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek before hugging him tighter. The boy's cheeks were already turning red from the compliment. "You're so handsome," Jimin gave Yoongi one more kiss before reaching to grab the second blanket they had left on the bed. After pulling it over them he turned over so that his backside was against Yoongi's front. "My cuddles!" Jimin said, hugging Yoongi's arm as soon as it was around him. "You've been getting them all night," Yoongi chuckled, kissing the back of Jimin's neck. "It's Christmas, I need even more cuddles." That reason came right from the top of his head. "Okay, okay." The man pulled his boyfriend closer to his body.

They were fifteen minutes into conversation when Jimin felt a poke on his backside. A blush began to heat his cheeks, he knew exactly what that meant. "Yoon..." He warned with a giggle looking back at his boyfriend who had the goofiest smile on his face. "You can't expect me to sit here perfectly fine when you're up against me like this. Especially while you're wearing nothing." Jimin shook his head, smiling to himself now. Purposely, he wiggled himself against Yoongi, and this caused the man to grip Jimin's hips and rut himself against the others ass. A whine escaped Jimin's lips, and Yoongi knew exactly what that meant. He reached over on his side of the bed and pulled the drawer finding their lube. "Beautiful," he said with a smirk seeing Jimin already stripped for him. "Eager hm?" The younger lightly chewed on his bottom lip shyly mumbling, "Can you blame me?" He looked his boyfriend up and down. Jimin already knew how lucky he was, but it was even more amazing when he could fully see it. His heart began to race, this was a familiar feeling. This happened every time he found himself admiring Yoongi. Getting behind Jimin Yoongi kissed his shoulder softly. "The feeling is mutual baby." Jimin turned his head just so they could kiss.

-

All he could do was lay there. This time was different from the others. Yoongi has left Jimin's muscles aching before but this was different. This time the boy's ears rang, and his legs felt tingly and almost numb but somehow they still shook. The sudden fast motions that Jimin couldn't even comprehend but melted into anyway because of the pleasure he felt. The way Yoongi had pulled him into him, or held him close to his body while he moved his hips. Anything to completely ruin Jimin's sweet spot and make him emit those "angelic sounds" Yoongi would call it.  A mess covered his chest, stomach, and legs while he waited for Yoongi to finish running their bath. It was already evident that Yoongi was trying to make their first Christmas special.

"Aw my baby," Yoongi cooed while walking over to Jimin. He had to admit he enjoyed seeing how much he'd ruined his boyfriend. Now Yoongi couldn't wait to take care of him to make Jimin feel even better. "You had fun?" The man asked, scooping  the younger into his arms. With a smile Jimin nodded his head. "Lots of fun. I like what you did," he admitted. Yoongi puts the smaller into the tub, helping him sit down in the hot water. A bright smile had already appeared on Jimin's features, seeing some candles all around, with the rose petals, and bubbles in their bath. Jimin could also feel the bath salts underneath him that were still dissolving. "Bath bomb?" Yoongi asked holding up a lavender fresh smelling bath bomb which Jimin gladly accepted. Yoongi climbed in sitting in back of Jimin, his legs going on either side of the boy. "This is so sweet of you." While throwing water on Jimin to rinse the messes they both made he trailed kisses all the way from his shoulder to his neck. "I just want you to be comfortable Doll." While holding the bath bomb, Jimin submerged it into the water. He watched as the water made tiny ripples as the fizzy bubbles floated to the surface.

"Thank you my sweetheart." He turned to catch Yoongi's lips in a soft kiss. They moved their lips slowly, allowing the kiss to last for a few seconds before they pulled away. Yoongi let his chin rest on the boys shoulder as he watched the bath bomb fizzle and make the water turn a light purple color. Arms wrapped around the boys waist, Yoongi holding the boy against his body again. With a little sigh of content Jimin hugged Yoongi's arms back. The man was so thankful to be where he was at. In the past few months so much had changed, and it's all been positive since he's let the negative go from his life. He knew this was exactly where he needed to be. Nothing felt more right than being there holding Jimin at that moment. "So I was thinking we could have some breakfast, open up the rest of our gifts then chill for the rest of today?" Yoongi questioned grabbing a rag and using a bar of soap to lather on the cloth. The man began washing Jimin's body, going over the areas that were messy again before he went over Jimin's full body. "That sounds more than perfect to me. I am very hungry, especially after all that exercise." A shy giggle slipped from his lips at his own words.

Was this man trying to make him swoon? The way he was taking care of him was so lovely that it was almost enchanting. The man has seen every part of him already, and that surprised Jimin. When he imaged himself with someone at two months he imagined that they still would be getting to know each other. Figuring things out about each other, but Yoongi already knew everything about him. The man had seen literally all of him at that point. The fact that Yoongi was still here with him despite all that he knew, made Jimin feel so secure and special. Feeling secure was an entirely new feeling for the boy. Anytime in the past he's gotten with anyone he was always afraid they'd leave, but with Yoongi he didn't feel any fear. The only bit of fear he had was that he already felt himself falling for the male, and they still were new. Sure Yoongi loved Jimin, but it wasn't in the way that Jimin wanted it to be yet. Because of this though, Jimin didn't mind waiting one bit as he himself wasn't in love...yet.

Yoongi had begun to rinse the soap off the boy's body. "Thank you for this," Jimin said, glancing back at the male. Yoongi shook his head before pressing a sweet kiss to the males cheek, "You're welcome, but you don't have to thank me. I'm just taking care of you, and I enjoy doing so very much." Yep, Yoongi was definitely trying to make the boy swoon. Jimin was so happy he could jump over mountains, his heart was so warm as it raced. "You're sweet." The boy mumbled shyly as the other wrapped his arms around his waist. "For you baby boy."

-

The sweet smell of French Toast filled the boys nose as he walked into the kitchen. After the two had gotten out of the bath they decided to cuddle while they were still nude before Yoongi got ready for that day. Jimin caught up on emails while he still let his muscles rest for a few minutes before greeting Yoongi in the kitchen. He was wearing a satin baby blue robe since Yoongi had the house warm, and he smelled of cherry blossom scented lotion. "It smells so yummy," he commented as he walked over to his boyfriend who was putting the pieces of French toast on a plate. "Thank you Doll, did you want syrup and butter?" Yoongi turned looking at the smaller, his eyebrows raising. "Mhm, that robe looks very good on you." He smiled leaning in to give the boy a kiss. "Thank you, and yes I'd like both please." Jimin spoke after they pulled away. "You got it, here's your plate. I'll get the syrup and butter, you can go ahead and sit down if you want to." Happily Jimin took the plate from Yoongi's hands, and walked to the table sitting the plate down on it. Then he grabbed two cups from the cabinet before pouring them both cups of juice.

"Thank you Sweet Boy," Yoongi said as he sat down at the table with the syrup and butter. Once Jimin sat to eat, both men dug into their food. While they ate, they talked about how the party was that night before. Even after they were done eating, they were caught up in a conversation as they were putting the dishes in the sink. The two walked into the living room sitting by the Christmas tree. "You go first," Yoongi smiled at his boyfriend softly. "Okay, I'll choose...this one." This present was wrapped in Harry Potter wrapping paper. Using his fingertips he ripped the paper off what appeared  to be a white box. "Oh?" The boy giggled opening the box. "Ooh- Yoongi these are so cute!" He smiled brightly holding up the grey sweater that came with a pair of sweatpants he had bought him. They had drawings of suns and moons all over them. Taking those two items out of the box, Jimin discovered there was tiny candles inside too, along with packs of lighters. "Thank you Babe," Jimin smiled as Yoongi reached for one of his gifts. It was the smallest one, Jimin was excited to see his reaction. Upon opening it Yoongi smiled brightly, "This is so cool! Thank you." The man grabbed Jimin's hand, kissing the top of it softly.

They finished opening the rest of their gifts, Jimin receiving more clothing, along with a big teddy bear. The boy had also bought Yoongi clothing, a red controller, and a lava lamp.  "There's one more," Yoongi said pulling a tiny box out of his back pocket and handing it to Jimin. The boy opened the box, "Yoon..." he cooed picking up the key that was inside the box along with a red diamond necklace. "I know we've only been together two months but I've known you way longer than that." A key to Yoongi's home, Jimin wasn't expecting to receive one for a while. "Thank you so much Honey," Jimin pressed a sweet kiss to Yoongi's head.

———

New Year's Eve Jimin and Yoongi found themselves at Namjoon and Jin's house again. This time it was just six of them hanging out, since Taehyung was gonna be here Jimin decided he'd ask Jungkook to come as well. He didn't want Taehyung to be alone or feel like a third wheel, although he wasn't aware that Jimin and Yoongi were together yet. Jimin's plan seemed to be working because the two men were still talking. The boy was secretly trying to play matchmaker. This was the perfect opportunity for Taehyung to put himself out there. "I want to go on another trip," Jin said, leaning back in his spot on the couch. "That does sound really nice, where could we go this time?" Taehyung asked. Jin answered, "I was thinking maybe we could go on a cruise or visit somewhere a little cold! We could also go on an island resort or something." Jimin stood up from his spot, "I'm gonna go get another drink and another snack. Does anyone want anything while I'm up?" Most of the men shook their heads. "Could you get me another cookie too please?" Jimin nodded, "I got you." The boy walked into the kitchen and poured himself another glass of moscato. Grabbing a plate, he put a sandwich on it and four cookies. Two for him, two for Taehyung.

"Okay maybe I lied when I said there wasn't something you could get me," Yoongi chuckled while walking into the kitchen. "Oh? What did you want?" He set the items on the counter while he turned to talk to Yoongi. "A kiss," putting his hands on the boy's waist he leaned in kissing him softly. "Mhm exactly what I needed," he pecked the boys lips one more time before pulling away. "I knew it!!" They heard Taehyung's voice behind them. Both men's eyes widened as they turned, both of their faces turning red. "I- well-" Jimin mumbled shyly not knowing what to say. He felt like he had been caught doing something he wasn't supposed to. "How long??" The man asked happily walking over to the cookie jar.  "Two months now, gonna be coming up on three in the next week." Yoongi said looking back at his boyfriend for a moment. "Why didn't you guys tell me?!?" Taehyung asked furrowing his eyebrows. "We weren't ready yet! We decided we'd keep it to ourselves for now. Please don't tell, the only people who know are the others in the living room." Taehyung gasped, putting his hand on his heart as if he were dying. "I feel betrayed. Everyone knew before me," he faked sobbed walking over to the two. He grabbed all the cookies off Jimin's plate plus the ones he had in his hand, "Mine now as pay back." He laughed and began walking out of the room. "I won't tell though, it's not my business to tell." He reassured them before completely walking out of the kitchen. The boy let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding before letting his head fall forward against Yoongi's shoulder.

"That was- I didn't know how I was expecting that to go but I wasn't expecting it to go like that." Yoongi wrapped his arms around his boyfriend before kissing his head. "At least it went okay. No ones upset with us." As Yoongi spoke he rubbed Jimin's back soothingly, hoping to make the boy calm down a little bit. The younger nodded, "You're right. Everyone's not upset with us... that means that we don't have to hide tonight," The boy looked up at Yoongi smiling softly at his own words.
"Guys you're gonna miss the countdown!!" They heard Namjoon say from the living room. They grabbed their items quickly before joining the group. They had made it just in time to count from ten. "Ten, nine, eight.." The group counted together. "Three, two, one- HAPPY NEW YEARS!" They all shouted. Not caring anymore, Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks in his hands and pulled him into a kiss. Their kiss lasted for a few seconds before they pulled away. They were just in time to see that even Taehyung and Jungkook had also shared a New Years kiss. "It worked," Jimin giggled softly, turning back to Yoongi bringing his own hand up this time to kiss him one more time. "I have a feeling this year is going to be amazing." Jungkook spoke relaxing in his seat again. "Me too, I'm so ready." Jimin said, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "I have a feeling something big is gonna happen," Taehyung said. "Like what?" Namjoon and Jin asked simultaneously, and in response Taehyung raised and lowered his shoulders. "I don't know what specifically, I just feel somethings gonna happen." Yoongi was the one to speak this time, "For everyone's sakes I hope it's good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 78.3K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
5.1K 423 13
Jungkook didn't know when it happened. There wasn't a single definitive moment that made him realize that he wanted more. He just knew that he did. H...
280 22 4
Maybe Taehyung was always a bit crazy--maybe Namjoon shouldn't have loved him like he did. Maybe Seokjin shouldn't have seen what he did. And maybe J...
50.8K 2.4K 42
A power couple, the couple that people envied and got jealous of because of how cute they look together, has now vanished. The relationship others wi...