Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39

323 37 10
By DreamerGirlKes

"You know I didn't sign up for this." AJ said, talking to his brothers as they threw clothes at him from his closet. "I can fucking dress myself... Why the fuck are you trying to dress me anyhow?" He said as Elijah handed him a pair of pants, and Xerxes gave him an N.W.A t-shirt. Moments later, Lucas walked out with a pair of Nike's.

"Really? I could have picked that shit out myself. What the fuck are you all trying to say...."

"AJ, let's be real. Your ass walk around about every day in a pair of sweats, t-shirt, jacket, and J's. If we didn't know who you were. I swear we would think your ass didn't have shit." Elijah said, making AJ roll his eyes going into the bathroom.

"Damn, you scared to change in front of your brothers. I mean, you've been standing here in your boxers after your shower. And it's not like we didn't use to change your shitty ass diapers and wash your pissy ass. After you pissed to bed...."

"XERXES FUCK YOU!" AJ yelled, making them laugh as AJ started to dress. Sometimes he wanted to loathe his brothers but loved them too much. Still, they all got on his damn nerves bringing up shit that happened when he was little.

"See, it wasn't that bad. Was it? Shit, you acted as if one of us is Blaise or some shit." Lucas said, shaking his head.

"I think I would have killed your ass by now if one of you were. How did it go with Blaise torturing Yamato?" AJ said as he slid on his shoes. All of them looked at each other with smirks.

"Blaise had his ass crying, begging to die. I don't think I've ever seen a grown-ass man cry as hard as he did to die. Hell, I think it almost made Hiro want to tell him to off his ass, but Kamaria wanted to play some more." Xerxes laughed, thinking about the recording. Lucky it was only a voice recording, but Yamato's cries and screams each time the padding hit his bare ass were funny as hell.

"Damn, I hate I couldn't watch." He said, walking to the door until Eli stopped him.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot this." Elijah said, putting an inflatable ball and chain on his ankle. AJ knew it was something stupid because all of them were laughing, causing him to look down.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" He asked, reading what was on the ball. "Same vagina forever... I swear all of you are fucking childish!" AJ yelled, trying to take it off while they all stopped him, ushering him to the door.

"Hey... hey... hey! I know you fucking hear me, you ugly muthafucka!" Emma yelled, hitting the door of her room. The guards acted as if they didn't hear her, and no one came to see her, not even her damn father. He was mad because she got herself pregnant and used him. So he claimed.

"What do you want now, little girl?"

"Xerxes said I could walk around the backyard to stretch my legs. I want to do that now." She said as the man looked at her crazy. Ella sighed, kicking the door.

"You think we're just as crazy as you? It's nighttime, and Don said to let you walk around the yard twice a day. Since you tried to attack one of the guards yesterday, you didn't get to come out today. Sorry, Ella, but lay your ass back down and be that quiet little girl that you once were.

"ASSHOLE!"

"Says the one that is locked in the confinement room for her bizarre, obsessed behavior." He laughed, causing Ella to scream and throw what she could find at the door. All the guard did was shake his head, looking back to his phone as she continued to throw her fit.

"Ane-san, may I have a word with you?" Jun asked as Kamaria rounded the corner. She looked up to find Jun, Mizo, and Shino standing in front of her. Mar sighed, shaking her head because she had nothing to say to him.

"Is it you that needs to speak with me or all of you? Frankly, I don't have the time to speak with Shino. He knows he doesn't suppose to be near me without your Oyabun present."

"I... I know Ane-san, but this is important. My brother has something he needs to tell you. Don't you, Shino?" Jun said, turning to her brother, gripping his nub. The man hissed in pain, pulling away quickly.

"What is this?" Takahiro said, walking up behind his wife. No, he wasn't watching her. They were about the leave for AJ and Lola's party, and they were holding them up.

"I came to apologize...."

"Only because you are being strong-arm into it. Well, I don't accept. Come to me when you truly mean it. I can tell right now you don't mean a fucking word you are about to say. You know Shino, this was all fun and games to you. One day you will be the one that's in my shoes or Hiro's. Then you will know the pain. Although I don't wish that upon you. Find yourself happiness or some whores that aren't fucking married, but don't come back in my face until you truly are ready to apologize. Something you need to know love does exist, and age had nothing to do with it." Kamaria said, walking by the man. Shino held his head down as she passed so he couldn't make eye contact. Only to look up and see Takahiro glaring before leaving himself.

"Ōjo!" Takahiro said as he wrapped his arm around his wife's tiny waist. He smiled to himself, kissing her neck causing her to shiver at his touch. "I'm happy to see I can still make you shiver just by brushing my hands against you or kissing you like this." He said, doing it again.

"Hiro, we're late...."

"I know... I know! How are you feeling?" He asked, making her look up at him, confused. "Mar...  Akachan (baby). I think you may be pregnant." He said, making her turn to him quickly. Takahiro could tell she was thinking about what he was saying, but she didn't seem too excited.

"Shit! I think you may be right! I had a period last month right before all that stuff with Ma and the rest but had had it this month. I... we... we will take a pregnancy because I want you there with me. In the morning, and this stays between us."

"Yeah, about that. I think X already knows." He says. Nothing about that seemed too surprising. There was nothing they could hide from X, Lucas, or their dad. The three of them knew everything.

"Why am I not surprised about that?" She asked while Takahiro shrugged.

"Oh, my goodness! All of you are so fucking awful!" Lola yelled, looking around the room seeing signs that said last fling, same penis forever, or same vagina forever. One even said something about one clit that's it. Clearly, they all thought this was funny how she and AJ ended up together.

"We just thought we would get the final laugh in. Elijah crazy-ass found all of this shit and wanted to fuck with AJ. He even bought a ball and chain that says, 'same vagina forever.'" Marie laughed hand her a card.

"But look at this belly!" Riley yelled, running up out of nowhere to rub her stomach. The outfit... hell yeah, you are a limited edition. The only fucking edition that Ella wished she was!"

"Ri, are you drunk or high? It could be either one because it's hard to tell with you.... Do she know?" Lola said, making Riley and Marie look at each other. They knew what she was asking but didn't know why she was so worried.

"No. If you are worried about her coming to try and kill you again. Because that is what it better be about, Lolo. You shouldn't feel sorry for Ella. She did this to herself."

"I know Neveah, and I don't feel sorry for her. I want to fucking kill her, beat her ass do something...."

"Trust and believe, sis-in-law, you will get that time to beat her fucking ass, and I'm going to be the ringleader!" Elijah said, pushing AJ through the door. His look told a whole story. AJ was ready to beat his brother's asses.

"Aww baby, I don't like it when you frown." Lola said, walking up to him and pulling him down to her level, kissing his cheek. AJ's face softened as he placed a hand on her belly. "Love you."

"Love you too, baby."

"AWWW! Now fucking separate!" Kamaria said, pulling Lola one way while Takahiro pulled AJ in the other direction. The plan was to separate them to do little games like let them answer questions about one another to see how many each of them got right.

"Lola, AJ, write down something each of you hates the most," Neveah said. "What made you two fall in love with one another?" She said as they started to write down their final answers. Lola was the first to finish handing her card to Veah as AJ gave his to X.

"Let's see how much Lola got correct. AJ's favorite food. Lola answered Asian or Indian...."

"She didn't say the name of the food! So, it doesn't count!" Lucas yelled, making Lola cock a brow looking over at him. She smirked, making AJ laugh, and Takahiro elbowed him in the side.

"You didn't ask but Curry."

"Nice one. AJ said your favorite food is pizza, and he never lied. All this girl be wanting is pizza and was crying when she couldn't hold it down. All these questions were easy except this one. What is the groom/bride's favorite thing about your personality? Lola answered your silliness that you don't let your sibling or the see also how you care for others. AJ answered Lola is a whole personality herself. The main one he loves is the one that takes control. How she takes and shows people what she wants because if she hadn't, he wouldn't have her now." Kamaria said, smiling at the two then at her husband.

"That was sweet." One of them said. "How do you feel about being a married man in two days?" Elijah asked, nudging his little brother's shoulder. AJ looked over to Lola and smiled as she smiled back.

"Good. I know some feel scared that they will do something wrong, but I feel like I'm doing everything right. Still, you three pissed me off with this shit. Like I needed something to tell me I would only have one vagina forever. Hell, I wished I never tried the two at once in the first place. This sign is right, though. I had to fuck up to make a right. Thank you." AJ said. All of them were a little confused because they didn't know whether he was talking to them or Lola. His eyes were glued to her, but he was talking to all of them, at least they thought.

"Thanks to whom?"

"All of you. Although I didn't listen, I guess Mar and me were just wired differently...."

"Yeah, hardheaded as fuck!" Takahiro said, making his wife push him over laughing. Finally, Lucas shoved AJ over to Lola, and they all talked for a while until the food was ready. Just before they walked into the dining room, Luca and the older males walked all with smiles on their faces.

"No... no... and no! What the fuck are you all doing here? This was supposed to be just us and not you with your old asses!"

"Xerxes!" Luca warned, making the man shake his head, holding up his hands walking away. "We bought presents well, a present." Luca said, throwing keys at his son's head. AJ caught them as he looked at his father, confused.

"What is this?"

"The keys to your new house. What did you think your Mother and I would let you two live with us? I think the fuck not! And you are about to have a baby. Naw, it will just be a repeat of Kamaria after she had Takara. You Mom thinking she's the parent. Anyways I thought I would like the house up on the hill. It was supposed to be your Grandmother Sibylla's home that your mother and I built for her years ago... anyhow, no one ever lived there. I know neither of you wants the house you were meeting up in with Ella." He shrugged.

"That house is huge!"

"Lola, I know you are not scared of fictional creatures, are you. The only ghosts and demons here are us. Oh, we did decorate our granddaughter's room. I think you will like it, Lola. I don't care what your fucking ass thinks, AJ. Well, that's it. Carry on!" Luca said as they left.

"Did they all have to come and deliver a set of keys?" AJ said as they all shook their heads, going into the dining room to finish what they started.

Thoughts???

AJ and Lola's House

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)