Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Hellt...

By BruhZone

So I'm changing Helltaker just a little bit, there really was no world so I gave it one, sprinkle in some new... More

The Sisters, My Roomates
Saving a Researcher
A walk never hurt nobody
My Boss and our Awesome Friend
The 2 Elementals
A little fight
A new home
Triple Threat
The 7th day
Coliseum
Recovering
New Job
-Basics-
Overseers (P.1)
Overseers (P.2)
Overseers (P.3)
-Demons-
The Date
Just a normal day
Abyss Days
The Return
Overworked
Taking care of
A Spar
Needing Money
Having A Wander
The Overseers Servant
Servant Battle
The Strongest Servant
Main Event
You got the book...
Azazel Needs A Break
Just A Normal Day For Y/n
Cooking
Examtaker
(So, lets try this again)
Always 1st Place
Cocky
Aphrodisiac
A Holly Jolly Hell Hole (X-Mas Special)
Potions
The Denizens of Hell
The Goat Woman's Niece
Hide and Seek
More of an impact then previously thought
New Spells
Sick
Competition
The Pruna Family
Assassin
Overkill
Memories Three Times Over
Id-e-ot
Books
Beel's Boutique
The First Ever Dream
Growing
A line between a job and abuse
Touch

Im sorry who's at the door

9.6K 273 285
By BruhZone

Pride Ring, Justice's Mansion

About two weeks have gone by with Azazel and Cerberus joining the house.

It's been a bit chaotic but definitely fun so you have no complaints.

Pandemonica has been visiting more often and has become a bit more friendly with literally anyone other than Justice, so that's good.

Right now no ones in the house so it's just you alone, with your thoughts and nothing to do.

Y/n: "Damn, this is so boring... [raspberry]. At least nothing bad has happened since I killed that King."

[knock knock]

Y/n: "Huh, there back early, why are they knocking, did they lose their keys or something?" You get up to go open the door for them.

You open the door to realise it wasn't your friends who were knocking but the Devil, herself.

Lucifer: "Ah-"

[Slam]

You stare blankly at the door.

Y/n: "...Was that just..."

You open the door again.

Lucifer: "Who are yo-"

[Slam]

You must really like that wood to be looking at it so much.

You open the door once again.

Lucifer: "Close that door again and you will be drowned in the River Styx." She says sternly, with some sort of bloodthirsty aura surrounding her.

You get a good look at her to se her wearing a black suit with pants and a red collared shirt underneath, complete with white gloves, a black tie. She has horns that are white and jagged and a black arrow tipped tail. She also has a mole underneath her left eye.

Y/n: "How can I help? Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit-" You say with a completely calm voice.

Lucifer: "Well, first off who are you and what are you doing in Justice's house?" The aura of surrounding her grows, suffocating you.

Y/n: "Y/n L/n, I am the live-in personal assistant of Justice." You say quickly so she doesn't kill you.

Lucifer: "...Bullshit, I've been telling Justice for years to get an assistant and she now gets one. ᛒᚱᛁᚾᚷ ᛗᛖ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ"

Her hand glows while you feel like something is eating out your brain.

You begin to speak but more zombified, as if your not truly speaking.

Y/n: "My name is Y/n L/n, I am the both the personal assistant of Justice and Pandemonica." Your eyes are foggy and voice plain, void of any emotion.

Lucifer: "Hm, your not lying, I let you go." She puts her hand down and the glowing stops.

You fall to the ground on one knee.

Y/n: "Okay, that was weird." You say clutching your head.

Lucifer walks past you as you catch your breath on the ground.

Lucifer: "It's... clean?" She says surprised.

Y/n: "I cleaned it, the assistant thing kinda evolved into a servant thing." You say walking past her. "If you need anything just ask. Shes terrifying, that aura around her literally hurts."

Lucifer: "Well, if your offering.

Y/n: "I should've shut up when I had the chance."

Lucifer: "Wine and chocolate pancakes." She smiles.

You pause for a moment, realising you shouldn't think and just get straight to it.

You walk into the kitchen and look around for ingredients and start making pancakes, wondering how life has gotten to this point.

Y/n: "Am I dreaming right now, like what the fuck is happening." You say flipping the last pancake. "Lucifer is in the same house as me and I'm now making her chocolate pancakes." You fill the pancake full of chocolate.

You put the pancake on a plate with the rest and a fork.

As you walk over to your alcohol fridge, yes Justice has a separate fridge for alcohol, you grab one of the wine bottles and use your tail to grab a wine glass from the cabinet.

Walking back in with order in hand, the Demon Queen smiles.

You put it down on the coffee table in front of her, pour her the wine and try to leave.

Lucifer: "Where do you think your going." She says not looking back at you.

Stopping in your tracks, you reply.

Y/n: "No where, no where at all Boss." You say walking back towards the couch.

Lucifer: "Boss? Where did that come from?" She questions while slicing up the pancakes.

Y/n: "Technically, you are my Boss because I work for Pandemonica, from customer service as her assistant."

Lucifer: "I see, trying to earn brownie points by listening to me..."

Y/n: "Trying to survive." You say truthfully, no point in lying to fucking Lucifer.

Lucifer: "Good, I hate suck ups." She takes a bite of your pancakes. "...What is this..."

Y/n: "...huh?"

She takes another bite.

Lucifer: "How did... mmm." She says putting more in her mouth.

She keeps going, eating with a passion, like it's the best thing she's ever eaten.

You kind of just watch as the Queen of Hell enjoys what you made.

As she finishes eating the pancakes, she seems to be upset that there gone.

She stares at her plate for a few seconds before staring at you.

Lucifer: "I want more." She simply says.

Are you gonna say no to the Queen of Hell?

So you go back to the kitchen.

You bring out more pancakes, which she once again eats.

Again.

And again.

Another time.

And a couple more.

Lucifer: "More of this, it's ahem, very good."

Y/n: "I've run out of ingredients." You say kind of annoyed now.

Lucifer: "What?" Sounding insulted.

Y/n: "I can physically, no longer, make you pancakes."

Lucifer: "...Show me."

Y/n: "Show you what! The fact we have no ingredients?"

Lucifer: "Yes." She says seriously.

You face palm. She doesn't care.

You go grab everything you threw in the trash and throw it on the coffee table, in front of her.

Y/n: "No more ingredients, no more pancakes." You say arms crossed.

Lucifer: "Go get more."

Y/n: "...huh?" You spit out.

Lucifer: "Go. Get. More." She says with a sweet smile.

You stare blankly in the air for a few seconds before, just walking upstairs.

Lucifer: "Where are you going!"

Y/n: "To my room." You say going upstairs into your room.

Lucifer: "You can't just leave the Queen of Hell."

Y/n: "You have a TV you should be entertained."

As you enter your room you quickly look for your phone and call the one person who can help you.

Justice: "Hello~"

Y/n: "Justice, you got to help, there's a pancake addicted Queen in our home."

Justice: "...Lucy?" She realises.

Y/n: "What the fuck do I do, she's asking for pancakes with ingredients I don't have!"

Justice: "Wait, you gave her pancakes, dude really?"

Y/n: "She is Lucifer, CEO of Hell, I am regular demon, big difference. Help me out here."

Justice: "Well I would have said don't give her any of your food but it's too late for that."

Y/n: "Wait what, why?"

Justice: "People literally get addicted to your food, why do you think I prefer your food over literally every other restaurant."

Y/n: "Well too late for that, she just ate like a hundred.

Justice: "Well I don't know man, too be honest if I were you, I'd jump out the window, run, hope for the best."

Y/n: "...Maybe I can just hide out on the roof.

Justice: "That works too, we'll be back later."

[click]

And so that's what you did, you climbed out the window and flew on the roof, which was surprisingly comfortable... for about half an hour.

While laying on the roof, some sort of red eye appears, staring, just staring more and more appear around you.

Y/n: "Volída" You push your palm outward, throwing a fireball, however it just passes through.

You quickly fly back inside the building, closing the window.

Y/n: "Nopenopenopenoprnopenopenopenopnopenopnopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope!"

You walk downstairs, just wanting to watch TV.

Lucifer: "Ah, he's back."

Y/n: "..." You just walk up to the empty part of the couch and face plant onto it.

Lucifer: "Did you get the ingredients." She asks happily.

Y/n: "[Muffled noises]"

Lucifer: "I'm sorry what was that?"

You lift your head.

Y/n: "No and with the red eyes outside, that's not an option."

Lucifer: "Oh, enjoy those, did we?" She smiles.

Y/n: "I'm gonna be honest, I really hope I never see you again after today."

Lucifer: "I hope I do, you're a very entertaining servant." She sweetly smiles.

Y/n: "I'm not making you anymore pancakes."

This seems to annoy her.

Lucifer: "Saying 'no' to your boss doesn't seem like a smart idea if you don't want to be fired."

Y/n: "And eating a tonne of pancakes doesn't seem like a smart idea if you don't want to be fat."

The door slams open.

Justice: "Heyo, what's going on?" She says with grocery bags in her hands.

Y/n: "Oh thank the gods."

Lucifer looks at you with a 'really face'

Y/n: "I know what I said."

You get up to go take the bags from her so you have an excuse to leave this situation.

Pandemonica: "Hello, Y/n."

Y/n: "Hey Boss.

Cerberus: "MASTER!"

Lucifer: "Ah! So there's my darling Cerberus, come to-"

She stops as she watches Cerberus come through the door and pounce on a certain demon.

Lucifer: "...What?" She says annoyed.

Y/n: "Come on girls, not now." You say trying to push them off yourself. "Literally, anytime after now." You offer.

Cerberus: "Ok!... Alright! It's been a second!" They lift their heads for one second before putting them back down on your chest.

Y/n: "Justice?... Pandemonica?... please?" You say defeated.

Justice then puts down the bags to pry the triplets off you, not such a difficult feat when you have super strength.

Cerberus: "Awww..."

You quickly pick up the bags.

Y/n: "Finally, freedom."

You say walking away.

Justice: "Oh inside are ingredients to make more pancakes, thhhaaaannkkksss."

Lucifer: "Perfect."

You walk to the kitchen to begin making pancakes.

Y/n: "What is with everyone and pancakes." You think to yourself, flipping another pancake. "What is it with me and finding women with some sort addiction to food... or coffee in Pandemonica terms." You think, taking the filter paper off a jug of coffee, pouring it into a mug.

Holding 2 plates of pancakes in your arms and a mug with your tail, you walk into the next room where the demons are casually chatting.

You put the pancakes down in front of everyone on the coffee table, whilst extending your tail to Pandemonica who takes the coffee.

Once again you try to leave but before you can.

Lucifer: "I would like to borrow your assistant." She says eating a pancake.

Your body jolts.

Justice: "Sure, anytime."

Y/n: "JUSTICE NO!" You internally scream.

Lucifer: "Actually I was talking to Pandemonica."

Pandemonica: "I'm sorry I must refuse, he is an integral part of the team. He makes sure that paperwork is kept up with, that everything is running smoothly and that I don't die from sleep deprivation." She says sipping her coffee.

Y/n: "That's my Boss!"

Lucifer: "Oh, is that so, well it would only be temporary, and I was going to give away this premium coffee from the overworld but, oh well.

Pandemonica: "Only temporary? What time world you need him, until?"

Y/n: "Betrayed for coffee... that seems right..."

Lucifer: "He seems like great help, so about two weeks, starting from the next week."

Y/n: "...By any chance, any at all? Do I get a say in this?"

Both Pandemonica and Lucifer look at you before, just going back to talking about business.

Y/n: "Great."

————————————————————
Artwork: https://www.reddit.com/r/sanpakueyes/comments/i1uxkj/daily_sanpaku_210_lucifer_helltaker/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2K 32
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...
58K 1K 19
You're a dude, alright? You're a retired merc and you work 9 to 5 at a dingy bookshop nest to a coffee shop that barely covers your bills, and all...
81.5K 2.2K 20
Malina and Zdrada, the sour and bitch demonesses, had decided to join Helltaker just to watch him gather his harem. Niether really cared to actually...
20.3K 698 14
What would happen if Ben 10 was forced to traverse through Hell, obtaining a Demon harem (+1 Angel) along the way? (Helltaker and Ben 10 belong to th...