The Lost Afton

Von AJGrace14

"If I died, would you miss me?" Y/n is the youngest member of the Afton family. She tries her best to make ev... Mehr

Notes and Introduction (Plz Read)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The final word
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TO READERS PAST AND PRESENT

Chapter 8

6.3K 123 173
Von AJGrace14

(A quick side note, the security breach storyline will not be in order and I will be cutting some things out because it is REALLY long and doesn't really contribute to the storyline. Also I will be adding things that are not canon, of course, so be aware.)

After going back to Freddy and realizing that we needed a pass then coming ALL the way back we successfully freed Freddy.

"Way to go, Superstars!", Freddy exclaimed. I smiled at him slightly at Freddy. He reminded me of Dad in the past. I don't know what is happening to me, like my body is moving on its own. I lift my arms up and hug Freddy tightly. Freddy looked shocked but then hugged me the best he could. I felt some tears start to flow from my eyes that I couldn't control. I don't know why this is happening to me! Freddy just brings back painful memories of my family and it makes me miss them so much.

"Are you ok, Superstar? Are you hurt?" Freddy said, concerned.

(Gregory's pov)

I watched as Y/n cried into Freddy and I felt a hint of guilt for being so rude to her. I've never really talked to girls much so I don't know if I accidentally offended her! I don't understand why she was crying. All I could do was watch helplessly from the corner. Y/n let go of Freddy and started wiping her tears.

"O-oh, I'm sorry Freddy", Y/n said, rubbing her arms.

"Are... you okay?" I softly asked, concerned lingering in my voice.

"Look who suddenly cares about me", Y/n sniffed looking away.

"I never said I don't care about you!", I said shocked. When did I say I didn't care about her? Sure, she can be annoying but I never hated her. I actually think she's kinda pretty.

"Well if you are sure you are ok Superstar then you guys need to go see if you can leave through the entrance", Freddy said. I didn't really want to leave though. Sure I hated the animatronics chasing me and the crazy security guard, but I had nowhere else to go. I live in the Sun's backroom for Pete's sake! But I had to get Y/n out of here! She needs to get back to her family! She's lucky she still has one ...

Y/n and I ran through the halls trying to avoid the bots that would call the animatronics if we were spotted. Then I suddenly saw the doors but they were closing!

"Hurry! They're closing!", I yell, running even faster than before. Living on the streets can help with a lot of things. Suddenly I hear something collapse behind me. I turned around and to my shock I saw Y/n tripped and was struggling to get up, breathing heavily. I start to turn around to help her, but suddenly Y/n screams at me,

"NO KEEP GOING!" I panicked and started running at lightning speed to the exit. I reached the door handle but right as I grabbed it the metal closed it shut over the handle. No... we're too late. Now Y/n has to stay here the whole night, but at least I have a friend to do this with, and Freddy. Maybe I was just being selfish though. I turn around, but to my shock I see Y/n curled up in a ball with an absolutely stressed face. What is going on? I run over to her and kneel down next to her.

"Y/n?" I asked, putting a hand to her shoulder. She mumbled something but I couldn't hear.

"What is that?", I asked.

"I-I'm just sad we didn't make it", Y/n whispered, still staring hard at the distance. That definitely wasn't the real reason. What the heck was she saying? That is not a sad look, that is a petrified, traumatized look. What is going on with this girl?

"Ok I know for a fact that that is not the real reason", I said, folding my arms. Y/n expression changed to a more sad look after that. What's with this girl?

"Doll, come on just tell me!", I sternly said. She looked up at me with an annoyed look but then it melted back down to a daydream look.

"If I tell you something about my past, will you tell me something about yours?", she suddenly asked, looking directly at me with her big beautiful doll eyes. Wait, beautiful? What the heck Gregory! Get a hold of yourself, she's annoying! It's not like I want to touch her hair or ... hold her hand ... make her laugh. Wait, oh my gosh I am losing it!

"Um, Gory?", Y/n said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, uh..", I stuttered. What will she think when I tell her that I am homeless? She will leave me just like my parents. But then again, Y/n doesn't seem like the type of person to do that.

I sighed with defeat, "fine", I said. She smiled, her pretty smile pushed herself to her feet.

"Your parents are worried about you, let me take you to them", Chica said in the distance. I suddenly panicked as I, on instinct, grabbed Y/n's hand and ran to Freddy's. After a while of running she seemed to be getting weaker and weaker. Her stamina seems to be pretty low. Once we get to Freddy's room she is panting really hard. I slightly feel bad for her although I would never say that out loud. I suddenly realized I felt something in my hand. I look down and realize that I was HOLDING HER HAND!!! I quickly let go, a faint color of pink rose to my cheeks. Y/n looked up at me confused, then stood next to me after she caught her breath. Suddenly the door opened and Freddy was right at the doorway. I jumped back in surprise. What the heck Freddy!? Why is he so close to the door!? I groaned and greeted him.

"Hello superstars! I am sorry that you were unable to get through the door, but I see you got that daycare pass! That is great! There are some security badges on the daycare desk. You can use that to access things in the Megaplex!", Freddy exclaimed. I slightly smiled at this and placed the pass in my pocket.

"Ohhhh so the great Gory can smile", Y/n suddenly teased. My face turns red and I quickly whip over to her.

"Oh shut up!", I said embarrassed.

"Smiling is nothing to be ashamed of." Freddy said. I looked at the ground and thought...

"Smiling will never get you anywhere Gregory, remember this", the voice of my mom said in my mind. I keep my frown and just ignore their comments.

"Come on Gory, we need to go get the pass", Y/n said with excitement.

"Alright", I sighed, the phrase kept playing in my mind till Y/n suddenly smiled at me. Why is she smiling at me? It's almost like she can read my thoughts. Y/n started walking and I followed her. Suddenly I realized she was walking in the wrong direction.

"Hey doll, the daycare is this way", I snickered. Y/n suddenly turned around her cheeks red with embarrassment. She looks so cute when she is embarrassed. Wait what?

"So Gory, you were going to tell me about your past, remember", Y/n said after catching up to me.

"No, no wait, hold up. You said you will go first", I started waving my hands in front of me.

Y/n's face squinted and she then sighed in defeat, "I guess I will go first then. Well, I only have to tell you one thing so I guess... I am trying to find something interesting to say". Ah ya! I knew she had a perfect life! She can't even think of anything bad to say about her life! I held this smug look on my face when Y/n suddenly spoke up.

"I grew up with a family of six including me, my mom, dad, Chris, Elizabeth, and Michael", she said. Wow, I have never had siblings before! I wonder what it is like? When she didn't talk after that I frowned.

"Hey, you said you would tell me something about your past", I said angrily.

She looked at me shocked, "I just did!" she exclaimed.

"Not really, that is like saying "I was born from a man and women"! Everyone was born from that!", I exclaimed.

"I told you I had siblings though!", Y/n stated.

"Well ya, but that is so boring, I want something interesting!", I said. Y/n looked at me annoyed and stuck her tongue out while I just smirked.

"Well captain nosey, fine I will tell you something else", Y/n sighed. "My mom died in a car crash yesterday", she said bluntly, folding her arms. Wait WHAT? Where did this come from? Her mom died YESTERDAY?

"Wait, that's it!? No context to your story?", I said in desperation. She looked sad after I said that which made me falter back. Great, Gregory, you made her sad again!

"S-she was leaving my dad when she accidentally drove off a cliff", Y/n said. She looked like she was trying not to cry in front of me which made my heart ache. Come on Gregory! Put your ego down for a few seconds. But what can I do to comfort her? That's just rough! Suddenly I had the urge to do something I knew I would kick myself for later. I reached over and grabbed her hand in mine. Her hand was soft and delicate just like the Doll she was.

"G-Gory", Y/n stuttered her face turning bright red which caused my cheeks to heat up too.

"Ssshh, just go with it", I whispered embarrassedly, my blush rising. Great, there goes my tough kid ego. Her hand melted into mine after she relaxed. This somehow just felt right to hold her hand, almost like we were meant to do this. Am I going crazy or what! First I comfort her then I hold her hand! Suddenly she sighs and starts silently humming a tune. Her voice made me feel like I was floating on a cloud! Why didn't I hold her hand sooner? I never wanted this moment to end but unfortunately it did when we reached the daycare. Even though I lived here I hated being around Sun. He always bugged me about slumber parties all night long and kept the freaking lights on. I am a pretty deep sleeper now because of him. I will sleep through pretty much anything now. Y/n suddenly let go of my hand to scan the pass. My body acted on its own and tried to reach her hand back. What the heck, hand! Do you want Y/n to think we are a weak link or needy? She needs to be the weak link, not me! The scanner beeped and the doors opened, letting us go inside. Well, here we go again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.3K 293 10
Captainsparklez,Stampy,Lizze,Cassie,Dan,Aphmau, Lachlan,TorqueDawg,Stacy,Sky,and last but not least (Y/n).They all got an invitation.But Jesse and hi...
223K 7.3K 32
Tenoa Amari Silas was just your average sophomore boy at school: thick rimmed glasses, dark chocolate skin, a mouth full of metal and an obsession wi...
249K 4K 19
_________ I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS _______ There is a break between new and old one-shots- the older one-shots will not be deleted and shall simply b...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.