Love Letters to You From Them

By MistBunny14

All this is, is love letters to you guys from anyone you like whether it be from anime, a tv show, a movie, o... More

Note
Love Letter #1
Love Letter #2
Love Letter #3
Love Letter #4
Love Letter #5
Love Letter #6
Love Letter #7
Love Letter #8
Love Letter #9
Love Letter #10
Love Letter #11
Love Letter #12
Love Letter #13
Love Letter #14
Love Letter #15

Love Letter #16

67 0 0
By MistBunny14

To: Stout

From: Fischl

Dear Stout, 

A happy Valentine's Day to you, sir. What a wonderful holiday to spend time with loved ones, give them gifts, and even try your hand at confessing to someone you have your eye on. The latter is the reason I'm writing this to you. You see, ever since I first met you, there was something that interested me. And yet no matter how hard I tried, I could never figure out what it was that drew me to you. 

Perhaps it was your chaotic and funny nature or something about your looks that drew me in. But whatever it was, I'm glad it gave us a chance to become acquainted with one another, and I hope we can become even greater friends in the future. You do not have to accept my feelings, or even respond to this letter for now. However long it takes, I will gladly wait for you. 

Sincerely,

Fischl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 21.3K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
686K 52.8K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
964K 86.3K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.7M 238K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...