Azur Lane: Long Beach in anot...

By Arcadia2121

I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a... More

CHAPTER 1
character bio
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CAPITULO 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.0
CHAPTER 12.5
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 26

1.4K 25 11
By Arcadia2121

THIRD PERSON POV

Orochi summons several portals and several mass-produced vessels emerge from them surprising the allied fleet of Azur Lane and Red Axis.

Me: Damn, so this wretch never runs out of cards to play... (Giggle) But that means that's the last card Orochi has to play, though... Loli Queen's fleet is near.

Outside Enterprise looks analytically at the siren fleet that came as reinforcements, next to her are somewhat damaged zuikaku and Belfast.

Enterprise: [Long-chan, how many enemies are there now?]

Me: [That's 20 battleships, 20 heavy cruisers, 25 light cruisers, and 30 destroyers.]

Zuikaku: Do you think we can take on all those enemies?

Belfast: (Looking at a pocket watch) Don't worry, I think it's time.

Zuikaku: (Doubtful) What are you talking about?

Enterprise: Has the queen's fleet arrived yet?

Me: [Exactly my dear friend!]

QE: [Let the party begin!]

On the horizon you could see the main fleet of the Royal Navy and not only that, also the main fleet of Sakura Empire is with the Royal Navy fleet.

Nagato: UCHIKATA HAYIME!

At Nagato's order, all the ships of the empire and the Royal Navy began to fire on the siren fleet, hundreds of projectiles of various calibers fell on the siren fleet and managed to destroy several siren ships.

Cleveland: (Doubtfully) [What was that?]

QE: [Sorry for the delay! But the knights of the round table are here!]

Nagato: [This is Nagato, by my order, the Sakura Empire will re-establish diplomatic ties with the Azur Lane alliance in order to fight against the siren.]

Nagato's voice was calm and strong.

Zuikaku: Girls, did you know about this?

Enterprise and Belfast nod their heads, Zuikaku only laughs.

Enterprise: (sigh) Well, I guess we should finish the job, don't you think so?

Enterprise looks back and sees Akagi who is somewhat depressed.

Akagi: Yes, it's my fault that this has gotten out of control, when this is all over I will take full responsibility for this.

Belfast: You better.

Enterprise: Come on friend, don't pressure Akagi, she is very distressed [To the entire fleet prepare to fire, the enemy is totally unarmed]

QE: [I see you did a good job]

Enterprise: (very cheerful tone) [that's so obvious!]

Essex: [I expected no less from Senpai]

Enterprise/QE/Nagato/Eugen: [Attack the entire fleet!]

All the ships fired, the fighter bombers also attacked Orochi who was motionless and defenseless, this was going to be a very literal slaughter.

¡BBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberated in the Orochi, the projectiles of various calibers hit the deck of this immense battleship, although at first it resisted this heavy bombardment, however, the armor of this colossus was fatigued until in the end the ship began to receive damage severe and after 40 minutes of merciless bombardment, Orochi was rendered useless.

Enterprise: (slightly tired) Damn, how hard is the armor on that thing?

Akagi: (Tired) Tough enough to fight a fleet and emerge victorious.

QE: [We are at 20% ammo, continue?]

Me: [I think that it is better to tow Orochi to a base and scrap it, we could use the materials for resources, also my radars pick up several siren far from here and they are watching the show, it is possible that they will attack us when we stay without ammunition]

Nagato: [I think your comrade is right, we should tow that thing to a safe place and then discuss the terms to end this absurd war]

They all agreed with the idea of...

Enterprise: Long-chan.

Author: Enterprise, I know you like to break down the walls of my works, but don't interrupt me.

Enterprise: Ok.

Me: I'm not supposed to be the author living like Long Beach?

Author: I am you and you are me, do not contradict me.

Me: How confusing is this.

After doing a damage count of the allied fleet and the Red Axis fleet, the fleets withdrew.

From afar Observer observes the event.

Observer: Awesome Azur Lane, you guys win this time...

Puri: Wow! You are a sore loser!

Observer glares at Puri who appeared out of nowhere and she uses one of her tentacles to choke Puri.

Puri: I'm sorry! sorry! Let go of me I'm suffocating!

Tester: But losing Orochi wasn't in your plans, was it?

Observer: Well, they exceeded our expectations, it is something that we will welcome with happiness, this humanity has a bright future.

TIME SKIP SEVERAL DAYS LATER SAKURA EMPIRE

Nagato converses with Zuikaku and Shokaku.

Nagato: Azur Lane didn't give us any punishment, but the Orochi's hull is in Pearl Harbor for analysis, apparently the sirens were digging in without us noticing.

Nagato: But even though we haven't received any punishment, the responsibility can't just fall on Akagi since all of us were also involved in the matter of this war.

Zuikaku / Shokaku: Ok!

On another side of the base Akagi and Kaga walk without speaking, after a while Akagi breaks the silence.

Akagi: Do you have that hairpin I gave you?

Kaga: Yes.

Kaga shows her the hair pin and Akagi puts it on Kaga.

Akagi: Fufufu, as expected, the color matches you.

Akagi holds Kaga's hand and they walk together, Kaga blushes a bit, but she is very happy that she can be with Akagi.

IRON BLOOD

At the central base Eugen is giving a report to a high-ranking blonde woman.

Eugen: All this plan fiasco had a bad influence on us, despite the fact that we have followed the ideals of our country, we have been like the bad guys in the movie before the whole world.

???: You know, loyalty is honor, only those with power can save humanity.

Eugen: By the way, Bismark, Azur Lane made us a great proposal.

Bismarck: What is it?

Eugen: They sent us a request to share bases.

Bismarck: Huh? What kind of proposal is that?

Eugen: I guess yesterday's enemy is my friend today.

Bismark: Hm, I guess that doesn't hurt anyone, well I'm going to accept their proposal.

AZUR LANE BASE SEVERAL DAYS LATER.

On the base banners fly the flags of the Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, Dragon Empery and Sakura Empire.

At the base near the academy facility Z23 is walking while looking at the kansen living with other foreign kansen, each kansen doing cultural exchanges while playing and eating.

Z23: What?

Z23 then sees Z1 in the distance flirting with a girl from the Sakura empire.

Z23: (flat gaze) (What is she doing?)

AKASHI STORE

Shiranui counts the products.

Shiranui: Quick! Move those boxes! We have to deliver 150 Tech box!

Akashi: Nui-nui is very cruel! I am the manager of this store!

Shiranui: You owe me 124,000 yen for the overtime I worked while you were held captive by Azur Lane! I'm getting it now!

BEACH

On the beach of the base the Mutsuki class destroyers are sitting on the sand, behind them several meters away we have the lolicon Ark Royal looking at the destroyers, Ark Royal keeps a Poker face, but the nose bleed gives her away.

Mikasa: What are you doing? Are you harassing my girls?

Ark: (Shocked) What?

In that Mikasa arrests Ark Royal.

Ark: Why do you do it? I did nothing!

Mikasa: You pervert! You're going to rot the rest of your life in jail!

Ark: Naniiiiii !?

The last thing that was known about Ark Royal was that she was sentenced to 27 life sentences on probation, the thing is that she could not approach any loli-looking woman within 50 meters and that she cannot leave the base in where she is parked. [Signed by Commander Eagle Union Essex Military Police and Justice Queen Elizabeth] [Signature of Defendant: Ark Royal.]

BASE OFFICE

In the base office, the high-ranking girls chat.

Illustrious: Azur Lane and Red Axis sharing the same base.

QE: It's a very bold decision.

Wales: A remodeled base is a new base and a new base needs a new leader, someone symbolic who can bridge these two alliances.

Vestal: It's a good idea.

Me: Yes, I agree.

Enterprise: Yes, a leader capable of impeccably leading this new alliance.

Hornet: (Hint) It's amazing to have such a cool older sister!

Enterprise: Eh!?

All: Hahahahaha.

Me: Yes, in the whole war, there was only one kansen giving orders to the Royal Navy.

QE: Yes, that irritates me a lot, but it can't be helped. (Winks) But I must admit that you are a good leader.

Belfast: In that case, you may need a very reliable assistant, if you want I can help you on the job.

Enterprise: Oh fuck... (What did I get myself into?)

HILL NEAR THE BASE.

On this hill Javelin and her friends have a picnic day, now Ayanami is in the team and Javelin is very happy that she is here, in that Z23 appears walking somewhat thoughtfully.

Javelin: ¡NIMI-CHAN!

In that Z23 returns to reality and she sees how Javelin is calling her very happily.

Z23 is happy and she runs to join her new friends for a picnic day.

Z23: (Happy thoughts) (This peace is good, I hope it lasts forever)

END.............................................

NT: We finished this story, so see you in another story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 175 15
This story is based on the Anime/Game Azur Lane (story takes place after the anime) After a decisive win by Azur Lane against the Siren's and once ag...
92.1K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
4.3K 68 7
After a long struggle to get his life started, Jacob makes his way to a Naval base known as Azur Lane, made up of the Eagle Union camp and Royal Navy...
55.2K 954 28
Remnant. A world where humanity fights against monsters whose sole purpose is to destroy and feed off negativity. To this end, they have employed sp...