~hetalia diaries~ (one shots)

Door xox_nekomancer_xox

Spain wants to pull another prank and black mail the other nations into dresses again. however, he cant do sl... Meer

prologue
Switzerland 1
England 1
Germany 1
italy 1
hungry 1
Austria 1
england 2
england 3
prussia 1
hungary 2
1 America
Austria 2
1- Russia
Austria 3

prussia 2

149 3 3
Door xox_nekomancer_xox

i. done. fucked. (yes. you. have.) for the first  time in forever, my awesome plan failed! the plan was to ask out roddy on valentines day. and because  i didnt know what he liked, i brought cake, flowers and wore only the trench coat i stole from ivan (you crafty bitch). the awesome me probably should have checked if he was in, because when i knocked on his front door, his wife hungary opened the door instead of him! (ouch!) apparently, the cock tease (is that what hes calling him?) was staying at Bash's for a bit! i didnt want to back down because she clearly thought it was for her, so i just went with it. i ended up screwing her, because she is hot. 

"oo shit-" 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
78.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
161K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others