Knowing Our Past..! Complete

Af Vada_pavwithmirchi

Vansh and Riddhima get separate because of a misunderstanding. Vansh found out that Riddhima is his father's... Mere

earlier story
Author's Note
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13 ( characters)
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
Part 30.
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
A/N
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
Part 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43

PART 40

948 101 12
Af Vada_pavwithmirchi

Jo hai ankhee jo hai ansuni
Woh baat kya hai bataaa

________________🌼_______________

"No it's not like that easy you fool." Raghuveer Pratap Rathore roar at Rudra angrily.

"How much more you can be stupid huh? Is there any possibilities you can be better than this."

"Ohh please Raghuveer stope over reacting. It's not that much big deal." Rudra shrugged off.

"This could be nothing for you , since Ajay is your brother. You surely will be forgiven but what about me huh? I know that Bastard Samarth very well. He will kick me out from this company and now this company is my only my earning for living and you know that more than anyone."

"Get that Siddhant done by today night at any cost Rudra or he will split the beans and our hard work of years will be went in vain."

"What do you mean by get that Siddhant done?" Rudra asked shockingly.

"I mean what I said Rudra. You know very well how much loyal he is for his brother. As u said he will tell everything to my dear brother-in-law and as results I'll be on road. I have much debts to repay to those Italian Mafias. I have to work for them and only by hiding behind Galaxy Company's name i can do this. I don't want my Hotel businesses to be known by all Italian Mafias."

Raghuveer said clearing himself. Not wanting further discussion. He was about to leave when Rudra again began with his questions.

"B..But you know i can't do this , how can i?"

He was a partner in crime with Raghuveer but never was brave enough to took life of living beings.
He never even killed a house fly then it's about a man. A man who much important for his brother than him. Rudra Never liked Ajay giving importance to Siddhant more than him , but he was not the one who will say it to his brother. He wants that love which his brother was showering over Samarth and Siddhant but he never got. Which turned into anger towards his own brother and later on became a compitition over his big brother and him. From which his brother was all unaware.

Rudra get into this business when Raghuveer offered him. As ofcourse he needs someone who can handle everything when he is not there. He choosed Rudra realising his hate for Shekhawat Brothers and his anger on his own brother. Rudra was perfect for that but later on Raghuveer proved wrong by Rudra. Rudra did handle everything perfectly but when it's time to kill or torture someone. Rudra always backed off. Never he even slap anyone.

As the result Raghuveer's hands was painted with so many's blood and after killing enough people Raghuveer became more heartless. He started believing that taking someone's life is nothing but a piece of cake. It's their destiny to die from his hands. God have given him permission for that.

Even after being this heartless he was a momma's Boy. He loved his mother more than anyone in this world.

Raghuveer saw how his mother worked day and night for earnings when his father gave his all wealth to his brother. His mother used to work as a sells girl, running here and there for selling those shampoo bottles , soaps , face washes and what not provided by the company and then the house hold chorus. She will be tired as hell at the end of the day. This all scenarios made him loathe in anger for his father and then later he came to know that how his uncle black mailed his father to leave everything.

His father being self less write everything on his younger one. Thinking he will take care of my Raghu but he never knew that his brother was cunning than anyone and they were about to be kicked off from their own Palace. So Dharam Pratap Rathore being Self respected man , himself came out leaving everything.

These all incidents were stuck like anything in Raghuveer's mind that
pledged his mother to take back everything they lost.

From that day Raghuveer Pratap Rathore turned off his emotions.

"Just get it done Rudra , I'm going i have an appointment to a doctor." Raghuveer hurried and ordered Rudra.

Rudra had a Mental breakdown for minutes. He thought that he can hire someone and for this but alas. He needs to do it by himself. He can't be like this always and other than them two they trust no one for killing someone.

"Ahhh Fuck. Why i became careless and let those papers fall in Siddhant's hand? Shit." Rudra punched the air and started thinking about the plan. When his phone rang.

Watching the name flashed on his mobile screen , he took the call.

"Yess , Speak up fast."

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"You sure about this?"

"Think again and say."

"Send me those proofs."

"Damn just fax me that idiot. Send the fax as soon as possible."

He hung up the call and was wondering.

He laughed suddenly.

"Wow just wow. Even God wants the death of Siddhant Singh Shekhawat." He chuckled at the information he just got.

His fax machine beeped and he read those reports he just got by his private investigator. After reading the reports he sighed heavily.

"You are so doomed Siddhnath Singh Shekhawat. So doomed." Rudra went out from his office and dialled Siddhant.

"Hellow , Rudra Agar tumne mujhe fir se samjhane ke liye call Kiya hai ki mai tumhari aur Raghuveer ki hatqate bhai aur Ajay ko na batau toh apni energy waste matt karo."

He was about to cut the call but Rudra stopped him doing that.

"Arrey arrey listen me out Mr. Siddhant. Hear us out. For once only , then tumhe jo karna ho kar lena bas ek baar meri baat sun lo."

"Bolo kya kehna chahte ho?"

"Aise nahi Siddhnat , kahi mil ke baat karte haina. Sirf Tum , Mai aur Raghuveer. Kya kehte ho?"

"Theek hai , lekin agar mujhe ek pal ke liye bhi tum dono ke irade thode se bhi hilte hue dikhe toh mai Bhai ke samne sab ugal dunga." Siddhant said.

"Done deal. Tomorrow evening at 10 hamare cold storage Wale raste pe?"

"There? Why there? I mean that is really odd place to talk about like these matters. Maybe at some restaurant or anything?" Siddhant suggested.

"Are actually me and Ajay Bhai will be going to cold storage there is some issue with the workers there. Need to short out things.

And i guess Ajay Bhai was asking for Raghuveer there so we two will be there , only you left so you come there. We'll short out that there."

"Okay then , I'll be there." Siddhant just hunged the telephone of his room when the phone again cried on the top of it's voice.

"Rudra I said na I will be there , what now?" Siddhant asked being irritating from Rudra's sweet coated voice. Rudra is always extra sweet to everyone in their family , Siddhant wasn't much simple hearted that he won't get to know that when time comes this sweet snake will bite them for sure.

"Mai Rudra nahi hoon."

A sweet voice but with a little anger welcomed him.

He can feel her that she pouted her lips in anger.

"Arrey? Yeh kon baat kar raha hai? Rudra ki awaz to aisi bilkul nahi hai." Siddhant knew very who that Little one could be on the other side but he teased her more.

From a month or something someone really taught her how to use landline phone and he remembered she once asked for his number , she wrote it in her diary too. So whenever she will be feeling sad or happy without any hesitation she will call him.

"Aap meri awaz bhul gaye? Sirf itne hi din mein?"

"Hann bhai bhul gaya aap ho kon? Kon baat kar rahe ho?"

"Mumma....dekho na Siddhant uncle mujhe bhul gaye. Uncle bilku gande hai." She whined.

Siddhant was smiling like anything when he was teasing her and she was getting angry but the word uncle disappointed him in every way possible. Not on anyone else but on himself that he never even give a single hint to the mother of that child whom he is talking right now or else she will be able call him papa that too without any hesitation.

"Riddhima beta , aisa nahi kehte na. Uncle ko bura lagega na."

"Lagta hai toh lage mujhe kya , he forget me." The Little riddhima huffed hugging her favourite doll in her hand.

"Siddhant mazak kar raha tha beta." Uma said trying to console riddhima who had a little tears in her eyes.

Uma and Nandini became like friends when raghuveer joined their business and both often meet at eachother's place.

For Uma there was another intention too other than seeing Nandini. That was little Riddhima. She wanted her son and riddhima together. Yes , they were too young for these match making things and all but yet on first sight.

"Achhaaa? To aap mere sath mazak karr rahe the? Pakde gaye. Uma aunty ne pakad liya." She giggled.

"Offoo Mai fir se haar gaya." Siddhat hissed.

"Pata hai uncle ajj school mein kya hua?"

Riddhima just started her nonstop blabbering when a butler came worriedly and bow his head infront of Nandini and Uma.

"Rani Sahiba woh niche ke landline pe hukum sa phone kiye the. Unhone aap ke kamre Wale phone mein kiya tha lekin laga nahi."

"To kya kaha Raghuveer ne ?"

Nandini asked casually flipping the pages of a magazine. It was not normal to raghuveer call her from his office and if he calls it was for sure will be some business party or business dinner she need to attend with him.

After Riddhima came distance between both Nandini and Raghuveer increased as on the day Riddhima born Rahuveer's mother passed away. Raghuveer blinded for his mother's love he started thinking that Riddhima took his mother's life for herself and started hating riddhima. For some months Nandini tried her best to make her husband understand but all went in vein. At last she gave up and went with flaw.

"He said you need to get ready and go to your old Mansion. That Sirohi Mansion." By saying this the butler went leaving Nandini in deep thoughts.

"Why would he call us there?

"Anyways , Uma on our way to Sirohi palace I'll drop you. Till then made me help getting ready please." Both laughed and Nandini took Riddhima with her after hanging the phone.

Nandini Raghuveer Pratap Rathore.

Nandini and Riddhima

Siddhant Singh Shekhawat

Siddhant and Riddhima

So that is it for today guys.

I know I know you'll are waiting for Riansh scenes and eager to know about what happened between them.

Next update will be that only.

Till then good bye , take care.

Vote target : 100

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

164K 11.1K 28
Tale of an 18 year old Ridhima ,an orphan who lives with her aunt D'Souza.On a regular day ,while working as a substitute of her aunt as a butler ,sh...
117K 12.9K 34
In this story, vansh is mentally ill..he behaves like a small child but there is a mystery behind it.. He lives with his mom and dad... His real mom...
131K 8.8K 38
It takes only a moment to turn life upside down. This is what happened with Riddhima when, one day, she witnesses a murder. With the murderer behind...
Lioness Af KRISHNA

Krimi / Thriller

81.9K 4.1K 46
This story of our riansh Vansh and Ridhima What if they know each other beforehand But with a twist flow the...