{√}Missing Bride ||YiZhan FF||

By Pricelessjew22

How stupidity, adamant and uncared nature of Hao Xuan, made him lose gold in the river. On realizing what he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

1.8K 140 9
By Pricelessjew22

Days ago...

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo these days had been spending time together and Xiao Zhan had been very helpful to Wang Yibo concerning the burial arrangements that head imposed on him by his father to handle. The burial arrangements weren't entirely dumped on him but some part of it was given to him to handle since he was the eldest among their children. 

They can't trust Jiyang when it comes to those things since, according to him, it wasn't the type of occasion he likes coordinating. If it were to be birthday parties, wedding organization and so on, anything that doesn't have to do with tears, of course, Jiyang takes first in organizing such parties, especially birthday or dinner parties, those were his specialty and will gladly organize them without being informed. 

Wang Yibo knows that some other important things had taken away his time and are no longer seen at home since he was busy stalking and throwing himself on the village man he met some few days ago and Wang Yibo knows since he had caught him several times stalking the young man.

Xiao Zhan had also been introduced to Wang Yibo's parents by Wang Yibo as his friend which they accepted him and even Mrs. Wang had grown fond of Xiao Zhan and wanted him to be more than just a friend to her son. The first day he came with Wang Yibo, Mrs. Wang was stunned on seeing such a beautiful man her son said was his friend. 

"I never knew my son had eyes on good things." She had said, obviously teasing. "He can be more than what you just introduced him as to us you know." She winked at her son who was flushed at her spoken words.

"Mother, you're embarrassing me." Wang Yibo had said, trying to act all innocent like he doesn't like what his mother was hinting at him. "We're very good friends back in the days when I came to live with Grandma. I happened to come across him and we reunited again." He had said, consciously, not wanting to make Xiao Zhan feel uncomfortable that his mother was already doing.

"Then, it must be destiny. Zhan dear, don't you think so?" Mrs. Wang regarded that question to Zhan who opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't find his tongue. "I mean, don't you like this your friend? Sorry, let me ask, are you single or married?" She asked so directly, making Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo choked and looked at each other and averted their gazes to hide their blushes. "You see you two like each other more than friends. You can agree with me, honey." She regarded this to her husband who made a face.

"Can you please stop embarrassing your son's guest with your insinuations? Stop interrogating them, they might not think like that about each other."

"But I do." Wang Yibo blurted making Xiao Zhan choke with his saliva. "I mean, I like him but I don't know if he does the same with me, but I like him and have been thinking about him." Wang Yibo said, eyes peering into Xiao Zhan who was giving the; 'ever so direct' look but blushed when he noticed how Mrs. Wang was grinning at him.

"You see, I know they're meant to be and were ordained to be with each other. Zhan is single and our son is single and he likes him. Now it is left for you Zhan, do you like my son?" She asked, and everyone now looked at Xiao Zhan who gaped at the direct question thrown at him. He wasn't expecting this and he can't deny, since the few days he had been spending with Wang Yibo who kept coming to visit him that he had fallen for him but there was still Hoa Xuan, and although his feelings for him had greatly ebbed, he still needs some more time to process things before making any commitments.

He had also noticed how loving and caring Wang Yibo was to him, how he came to visit regularly to his house and his mother had also grown so fond of him and had constantly asked him if the young man had made any advances towards him which he said no but he knows Wang Yibo ha fallen for him and had wanted more than to be friends with him even way back then before they parted ways. Xiao Zhan knew Wang Yibo liked him, no, love him even before now but he wants to make sure he loves him and not because he just wants to get married and be like his mates. 

He was lost in his trances of thoughts but snapped out of it when Wang Yibo flashed him a smile as if telling him he doesn't have to admit what he's not sure, that's it okay if he doesn't feel the same way about him. But Xiao Zhan also returned the smile and said while looking at him. "He is quite nice and gentle. He's every man's dream and who would reject such an offer being thrown at him when it comes from a nobleman? I like him and might accept if he comes clean of his intentions towards me."

"So you mean you'll accept me if I proposed?" Wang Yibo blurted out, his heart beating in noticeable joy and Xiao Zhan blushed when he held his hands. "So, if I ask you to marry me now would you accept?"

"Aiyya, you don't have to do that now, especially not in their presence." Xiao glanced at Wang Yibo's parents whose eyes were lightened up and was looking at them with the hope that something might come out of this and trust them, they like where this is going. "Let your grandmother be buried first and by then, we must've gotten to know each other more. What do you think?" 

"That's a good idea. I can wait." Wang Yibo agreed and smiled.

"It's a good idea, but to me, you're already my son-in-law and I want to get to know, so you come with me and tell me everything about it and I will tell you everything you need to know about him." Mrs. Wang chipped in. "I guess after the burial, we'll have a traditional marriage to carry out before we leave the village. I can't believe I will be going back with my son-in-law. I'm so happy. Honey, your mother's death is the best thing that has ever happened to this family." She said to her husband while taking the stunned Xiao Zhan who almost choked on hearing such words from her. This family is crazy and sweet as well- Xiao Zhan thought.

Mr. Wang rolled his eyes at his wife for being happy about his mother's death but he agreed more as well. His mother told them that her death will bring something unexpected to his children and he seemed to understand that now. Wang Yibo was grinning at his mother's words and smirked on looking at his father's face and saw how he rolled his eyes. "Now I understand where my brother gets his attitude from. Mother can be funny." Wang Yibo shook his head while watching Xiao Zhan being dragged upstairs.

"What is going on here?" They heard Jiyang's voice.

"What's going on here is that your brother has found a wife and he is this beautiful boy with me." Mrs. Wang answered and started leaving with Xiao Zhan.

"Hi, I'm Xiao Zhan, it's nice to meet you." Xiao Zhan waved at Jiyang and allowed Mrs. Wang to drag him out of their sight.

"Brother, is he the one you're talking about?" He asked while climbing downstairs and Wang Yibo nodded. Jiyang's eyes glow, "Wow, he's truly beautiful but not as beautiful as me?" He snorted and was already dressed to leave. "Since you find yourself a sexy wife, let me also find myself a hot husband so we can be even." 

"What did you even see in that asshole?" Wang Yibo appeared angry.

"What you saw in him, I mean, your Xiao Zhan." He rolled his eyes and left after greeting their father who was shaking his head at his sons argument and ever since then, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan had been getting along and Wang Yibo had severally professed his love for Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan still doesn't believe he does, maybe he was acting because his parents accepted him as his wife.

---

Today, they're inside Wang Yibo's room and having the same conversation. His grandmother's burial has finally been done and Xiao Zhan was so helpful during the burial, he comforted Wang Yibo all through and was by his side and Wang Yibo today decided it Was time they sit together and discuss this so he could only stand his ground. 

"Zhan, why are you not giving a response to my proposal? I thought we agreed on getting to know each other better and the last time I checked, your family and mine had accepted us. What is holding you back? Don't you love me? Don't you want to be with me? I am not playing games with you and don't want to play with your heart, I am serious about us and I want to settle down with you."

"Yibo, it's still sudden to me. We just met a week ago and we are already talking about getting married. Are you sure this is what you want? I don't want you to regret your decision later and break my heart because I think I've fallen deeply in love with you and I don't want you to give me hope."

Wang Yibo used his finger to shut his mouth and smiled, showing him how sincere he is and how much he meant every word he said to him. Wang Yibo caressed his lips and said, "I know what I want and who I want to be with. I love you Zhan, and I love you so much and you know I do. Just accept me and make me the happiest man alive by accepting my proposal. Marry me..."

Xiao Zhan blinked several times, trying to process what he just heard. Did he just officially propose? Xiao Zhan's heart skipped in joy. "You said you'll be going back to the city to complete your work, right?" Xiao Zhan asked and Wang Yibo nodded. "And you'll be staying there for a week and then come back, right?" Wang Yibo nodded and Xiao Zhan smiled, "Okay, I promise to give you my answer once you go and come back because I have something to end with someone. Just go and come back and don't make me wait for too long." Xiao Zhan said and Wang Yibo smiled and nodded.

"Anything you say. Just make sure the answer will be positive when I come back. I'll be leaving tomorrow to come back as soon as possible. I'm missing you already." Wang Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan towards him and embraced him and they stayed like this in each other's warmth fueling each other's colognes and really can't wait to be husbands with each other.

"I have things to clear with Hoa Xuan, my love. I just don't want to be a cheater and just want to clear things up with him. So don't worry, I'll be yours once you're back." Xiao Zhan thought with his eyes closed enjoying the warmth he's getting from Wang Yibo and can't wait to be his forever. 

-----

Present

Jiyang on the other hand followed Hoa Xuan who was annoyed with what transpired between him and Dylan. He went home and as usual, brought out his phone and started playing games on his phone, trying to divert the thoughts of Xiao Zhan with his phone. He was now beginning to enjoy his game as usual when he countered someone coming inside. He looked up and saw Jiyang with a scowling face approaching him and wasn't even fazed with his presence. 

"This same city pest again. I can't believe after Xiao Zhan, I'll have someone to continue from where he stopped and this one is more annoying than him." Hoa Xuan thought and continued playing his game, pretending like he didn't see Jiyang coming.

"I can't believe I've been wasting my time on a man who had someone already in mind." Jiyang hissed and crossed his hands once he came closer. "Are you even listening to me? Why are you so focused on your game? Did you want me to break that phone?" He threatened Hoa Xuan hearing that shiver a bit and quickly tossed his precious phone aside. Jiyang smirked, "Back to what I said, you never tell me you have someone you would fight your friend because of him?"

Hoa Xuan looked at him suspiciously and said, "Are you in any way stalking me?"

"Yes, I am. You're my boyfriend and have been doing it with me, so I have every right to monitor you." Jiyang said and not even caring if his voice was so loud.

"Look here, city boy, we have sex, and so what? Wasn't you who seduced me, did I ask for it? Besides, I never asked you out or anything, so you don't have to be hurt over me having a boyfriend."

"You think I'm one of those your village sluts you bang and get away with it? Well, I am different from them and I want you to be my boyfriend, no, my husband and that's what you're going to be!" Jiyang sneered.

Hoa Xuan choked, this same topic? He thought. "I am not ready for marriage and even if I want to get married, it definitely can't be you."

"Why? Because of Xiao Zhan? The bitch who had moved on from you? Well, I am not Xiao Zhan and you must marry me."

"I don't have money."

Jiyang tsked mockery, "Who asks you if you have money or not? I have millions in my account. I can set you up with anything you want to do so be ready because we're leaving this village together and we'll be together as husbands."

"I can see you're insane!" Hoa Xuan raged. "I will not marry you, even with your money."

"Because of Xiao Zhan, right?" Jiyang gritted his teeth. "Okay, come with me, I have something to show you," Jiyang said and pulled Hoa Xuan's hand and started leaving the compound with him until they got to a certain stop and it's in Xiao Zhan's house.

"And what are we doing here? Wait, have you been stalking him too?" Hoa Xuan asked, surprised.

"Shhhh... Just watch." Jiyang said and smirked. He already knows Xiao Zhan visited his brother and knows he usually sends him home at this hour. They both stood in the bush and Hoa Xuan got the shock of his life. He saw a beautiful car drop Xiao Zhan off at home and watched dumbfounded as he gave the young man who drove a hug and watched the both of them go inside Xiao Zhan's house.

"What the fuck? Who is that bastard with him?" Hoa Xuan asked no one in particular. He had heard that Xiao Zhan and one Wang Yibo guy had been going around the village together for a few days and this was a confirmation of the story and it seems this city bitch knew him already.

"That's the guy you're so-called Xiao Zhan frolicking around with. Do you still want to choose him over me?" Jiyang asked and smirked on seeing Hoa Xuan's hurtful face. He dared not tell him the guy he meant was his brother and even surprised him that he didn't recognize him, afraid of what Hoa Xuan might do. "I don't care if you're angry, but you must be mine. Did I not say I'll do anything to achieve that?" Jiyang thought and grinned inwardly.

"Oh, I hate him so much for cheating on me! Did he think I'll let him go? That guy will not have him! I swear! He will not!"

Jiyang rolled his eyes, "It's not like you're not doing the same to him with me as well. And what are you going to do about it? Just let them be and marry me," he offered, but Hoa Xuan was so angry to continue listening to him.

"I will deal with him! As for now, I need to drink and thought of what to do." Hoa Xuan left and Jiyang chased after him. That night, Hoa Xuan drank himself to a stupor just to shake off his despair and Jiyang's hole had to pay for it as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 252 1
🌹❣️ ◝.*・゚ "𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐠𝐢...
102K 10.3K 34
A stoic young man pursuing his dreams against all odds and a mischievous professor living a carefree life. What if their lives got tangled up after W...
585K 26.9K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
156K 11.7K 24
Xiao Zhan is 28 years old and has had a lot of bad luck in his life. And when he believes that his streak of bad luck is finally over, because he has...