loving thea | ✓

halaldrake tarafından

When Adonis is thrust into the complicated world of innocent, blue-eyed Thea he finds himself falling deeper... Daha Fazla

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
* 21
22
23
24
* 25
26
* 27
28
epilogue
bonus | 01

17

1.6K 58 1
halaldrake tarafından

❝ Meeting you was like
listening to a song for the first time
and knowing it
would be my
favourite ❞

TW : Mentions of rape / sexual assault.

If you find the above themes triggering, kindly skip this chapter.

Thea slipped under the covers, Adonis immediately reaching for her, tucking his head into the warmth of her neck. "You make me happy", he whispered, pressing a small kiss to the open space of skin above her breast.

Thea blushed, automatically hugging him tighter to her chest. Adonis smiled, his teeth lightly grazing the skin above her chest. She suppressed the need to moan and squeezed her thighs, hands brushing against the hair at the base of his neck.

"Sorry".

"It's fine", she whispered, laughing when his hands slipped under her shirt to tickle her sides. She laughed, trying to move away from his grip, but he didn't budge flipping them over.

"Baby, I can't breathe", she laughed, thrashing on his bed. Adonis paused fighting the blush that grew on his cheeks.  Adonis smiled at her. She looked so happy, so content. Her hair lay around her like a halo, her bright smile glistening against the darkness of his room. She was ethereal. And all his.

"Thea, we should talk". Thea froze, instantly averting her eyes from him. He didn't want to end things, did he? Things that hadn't even begun. Thea gulped, sitting up to join him where he sat against the headboard.

She put on a shaky smile, digging her fingernails into her palm, a bad habit of hers. She didn't know what to expect.

Adonis sighed, running a hand through his hair. He wasn't sure where to begin. Never having to do this before, he was unsure where to start. But he was willing to for Thea. Anything for Thea. 

"I know I told you my parents died. But I want you to know the whole story." He ran a shaky hand through his hair, fidgeting with the rings on his fingers.

"My parents died two years ago amidst a crossfire at an event they went to. Asher's dad was there as well, but that's not my story to tell."

There was a pause.

"They were meeting with some of my father's partners. My mother didn't want to go but Dad urged her. He was always like that; a little too controlling at times, but she still loved him as he was".

"Our Nana; who died a few years ago, was told to look after us. I remember Mum joking around that night that if anything happened to us, she'd have to pay for it. But it wasn't us they should've been worried about".

His tears were unstoppable by now. They streamed down his face more fiercely than a waterfall, eyes were screwed shut in anger, fists clenched so hard Thea worried he was hurting himself.

She knew nothing she could say would make the pain less easy; so wiping his tears she pulled him into a hug. If she could take away all his pain she would do so without a hint of hesitation. "I'm here for you". He tightened his hands around her as a means of appreciation.

A slither of silence passed. Adonis continued.

"I remember Nana coming to tuck me in. She kissed my forehead just like Mum used to. She turned the lights off but left a lamp on for me. She always remembered I was afraid of the dark".

"The next time my lights came on, I remember Nana telling us they were in the hospital. They died before got there and we never got to say goodbye". His fists clenched at what his next words were going to be.

"Lucas's father was the doctor who attempted surgery on them before they died. That's how he knows about them. I guess my father and his were friends before he died". The mention of Lucas caught a shiver to roll down his spine and she winced pressing herself further into him. She pressed a kiss to his shoulder, conveying all the words she wanted to say.

Tears rolled down both their faces but nothing was said. Nothing said could reduce the pain Adonis was feeling at the time. Thea linked their arms, intertwining their fingers letting him know she was here for him. And even if he held on a little too tight, she wouldn't mind.

The following morning, the space next to her was empty. She frowned attempting to hide her disappointment.

"Addy, the green shirt doesn't sit right". Adonis stuck his head through Onyx's bedroom window.

"What doesn't fit right?".

"The green shirt, I can't wear it". Adonis shrugged.

"Wear what you want then". Onyx giggled, running into his closet. That probably wasn't a good idea.

Adonis jumped when he felt an arm on his back. He turned around nearly dropping the batter in his hands.

"I'm sorry if I scared you", Thea apologised, hands reaching to wipe the batter which had landed on his face.

"U-um, no, you didn't scare me.", Adonis stuttered, a blush rising to his cheeks. Thea smiled knowingly peeking into Onyx's room.

"How'd you sleep?". he asked.

"Like a baby, you?". Thea wondered, hands motioning to the shirt she was wearing.

" I hope you don't mind. I couldn't find anything else to wear". Adonis shook his head.

"NO", he cleared his throat. "No, I-I mean you look great", he coughed. Get a grip, he thought to himself.

"Is Onyx awake?". she asked, hands brushing past Adonis's waist to peek into his room. Adonis jumped, moving away from the heat her hand provided.

"Y-yeah, he's just getting dressed".

"Oh, so what's for breakfast?", she asked looking at him with bright doe-like eyes. Adonis gulped.

There was no reason for him to be jumpy around her, but after what had happened yesterday, he didn't know if things were still the same between them.

"Pancakes and some fruit. Nothing too fancy".

Thea hummed, grabbing onto his hand pulling them towards the kitchen.

Adonis was shocked by how much more confident she had become over the last few months he had known her. She had became more confident and she had found a group of people who accepted her for who she was.

Adonis moved to the pan, pouring the batter just as his mother had taught him. Thea had begun slicing up the pieces of fruit, and an uncomfortable silence washed over them.

Adonis cleared his throat. "So about last night...I didn't mean to ruin the mood so much." He stopped when he felt Thea by his side, placing a comforting hand on his arm.

"You didn't ruin anything. I swear" Adonis realised a breath he didn't know he was holding in and placed his forehead against hers.

"This is why I'm falling for you".

Thea blushed but didn't say anything standing on her tiptoes to place a soft kiss against his lips.

"I promise to catch you when you fall".

Onyx ran into the kitchen out of breath, hurriedly climbing a stool to show Adonis his shirt. "Do you like it?".

"Love it. Now get off the stool". Onyx rolled his eyes before he saw Thea jumping into her arms.

"Hey Thea, I missed you", he said placing a kiss on her on the cheek.

"I missed you more mi amore", she giggled, ruffling his hair. Onyx blushed and signaled to be put down, running into the lounge room.

"Mi amore, hmm?", Adonis whispered, hands slithering against her waist. He pulled her towards him, reaching out to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, staring at her in adornment.

"You're so beautiful it hurts", he spoke, tightening his hands around her waist.

Thea blushed and hid her face in his shirt, placing her palms against his chest. "You're not too hard on the eyes either". Adonis pulled back, feigning shock.

"Not too bad on the eyes. Love, I'm not hard on the eyes at all", he smirked, tapping her on the nose. Unfortunately, their moment was ruined when Adonis' phone rang out of nowhere, disturbing the comforting silence which fell around them.

"If it's Leon don't pick it".

Thea ignored him picking the call.

"ADONIS ", Leon screamed. Thea sighed placing the phone on the counter. Dramatic as always.

"Why the fuck did I wake up this morning to a package from Amazon filled with and I quote, 'Trojan Magnum Condoms. Adonis' eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"That wasn't me", he said, turning down the volume of his phone. He had to stop waking up to Leon's overdramatic ass first thing in the morning.

There was a pause. "Oh that bitch, she is so going to get it", he grunted, ending the call. Seconds later, his name flashed on Adonis' screen.

"Oh and say hi to Thea for me". Thea giggled.

"Hey Leon".

"Hey babe, how you been?", he asked requesting a video call. Adonis tuned out the rest of their conversation and began setting up the table for breakfast.

There wasn't much for him to do today, he had packed all his bags for their upcoming trip and Asher's mum had gladly agreed for Onyx to stay with them while they were gone.

Speaking of Onyx, he headed into the lounge room where Onyx was sitting on the floor on the floor, with his iPad.

Adonis joined him on the floor, resting his head on his shoulder.

"I'm learning my 5's. Ms. Lottie said whoever learnt them first wouldn't have to help with clean-up-time for a week".

"Did she now?", Adonis asked.

Onyx nodded in a rush. "Emery thinks she can learn them before me, but she can't." Onyx scrunched his nose when he remembered Emery's name.

Adonis gently pried the iPad from his hand, leading him towards the kitchen for breakfast.

Thea had finished with her call and he caught her wistfully staring at his phone.

"Your lock screen is the photo from our date?", she asked a wide smile on her face. Adonis blushed, trying to find a response to her question.

"Yeah, you look good in that". There was a pause. "N-not that you don't always look great", he stammered the tips of his ears turning red.

Thea walked to him, lightly bopping him on the nose.

"Let's have breakfast". 

• • •

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.4K 524 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
381 48 36
It all started with a crush...
69 1 32
Blaire is new in town and just wants to have a normal year. She never expects to run into an old friend. When Jay runs into Blaire at school, he's sh...
30 0 7
New kid+ Popular head cheerleader= Love story All about the high school cliche love story.