And It Started Like This

By rentreyes

Most fairytale starts with once upon a time, but I say their story started like this... *** a MewGulf short... More

Author's Note
Join Me
Earn The Number
Nemesis
A Little Busy
Was Good
Grinding
Action
Morning After
Dead Drunk
Invited
Dragon's Lair
What Are We?
Pounding Morning
Absence
Quitting is for Failures
Spoke Too Soon
Date Me?
Breakfast
Jealousy
Last Straw
Not Again?
Tonight I'm F......
Mew's Fucking Hell
Make You Mine
Bagged You Down
Unbelievable Kanawut
Goofin' Gone Wrong
The Unexpecteds
Dipshit, I love you
Sleepy Fingers
Going Away
Missing
Welcome Home
Coming Back
Marry You
Hitched
Just Being Husbands Together

Morning Marathon

413 41 2
By rentreyes

A/N: Second update :)

Again, no proofreading happen here

***

When Mew returned home that afternoon, Ton was sitting on the couch watching television.

"Well if it isn't lover boy," he said with a lazy smile, gazing over the back of the sofa to meet Mew's slightly weary gaze. "Long day?"

Mew answered, pulling his jacket off and putting it up, "It felt that way. However, I did get off early and stopped by Gulf's."

Ton cocked an eyebrow as a knowing smirk flashed at the edges of his mouth, "I can see that. Your chin is covered in cum."

With his hand going to his face, rubbing feverishly at his chin and examining his fingers, Mew's eyes widened in fear.

Ton burst out laughing. "I'm only kidding. But you should have seen your face. Not to mention I now know exactly what you've been up to," he added with a snort. "You filthy little whore."

"You're a pain in my ass, Srinakluan," Mew drawled, glaring daggers at him.

"Me? Wouldn't that be Kanawut?"

Ton's neck was clasped in frigid fingers by the brunette, who stomped up to the couch and pretending to choke him. Mew's hands were waved away by the man, who laughed even louder. "Well! You leave these things wide open for me. 'A pain in my ass'? Honestly, Suppasit, you should know me better than that by now."

As he slumped down onto the sofa next to Ton, Mew removed his tie and opened the first button of his shirt. "Of course—how could I forgot? You have the maturity level of a five-year-old."

"So how are things with Kanawut?" Ton inquired as he casually flicked through the channels, paying little attention to what was being shown.

"Well, you know what I was up to," Mew replied, throwing his friend a smirk. "So, what do you think?"

Ton pretended to gag. "Enough said. Well, at least now that you have a boyfriend I don't have to worry about you trying to jump my bones any time soon."

Mew chuckled but shot Ton a pointed look. "I can't make any promises about Gulf, though. He's mentioned trying to turn you," he teased.

He rolled his eyes at the brunette. "It's perfect," he said as he cupped both hands in front of his mouth, making artificial breathing sounds. In his finest Dark Lord impression, he mocked, "Come to the Dark Side, Luke."

"You're hilarious, Srinakluan, really. Oh, and don't call him that while he's around, okay?"

Ton frowned. "Call who, what?"

"Gulf," Mew answered, sighing and running his fingers through his lank hair. "Don't call him my boyfriend."

"Why? I thought he agreed to date you?" Ton asked, perplexed.

"He did. He's just—" Mew paused. Gulf was what? Afraid? Stubborn? Difficult? "We're just taking it one step at a time."

For a brief moment, Ton sat silently, ignoring the television. "I'm beginning to suspect that the 'we' is more of a 'he' than a 'we.'"

"Pardon?"

"He's taking it one step at a time. You on the other hand...." The man raised a scrutinizing brow, amused glint lighting those rich brown eyes. "You've got it bad."

Mew avoided his gaze. "What do you know, Srinakluan?"

"You, buddy," Ton insisted, smirking. "We've discussed this, remember? I know you like the back of my hand. You're bat-shit crazy about him, aren't you?"

Mew's only option was to sigh and cover his face with his hands. Aside from telling him how wrong he was, he wanted he could see Ton in the eye as well as believe it. While Gulf didn't want to put a stamp on their so-called "relationship," Mew was already in a bind and still wondering how he'd gotten there in the first place.

***

When Mew went to bed that night, he woke up dreaming of sensual meetings between a pale brunette and a magnificent raven-haired male. He could almost hear Gulf's faint groaning, smell his hair, and feel his skin in his dreams tonight....

Mew opened his eyes as the bed changed. He wasn't in a haze.

With his back curving around the front of Mew's body, he was lying on his side, now wide awake, watching Gulf go beneath the covers. As a result, he could smell his hair and feel his skin. In his cushion, Mew smiled.

"Apparently, Kanawut, you are just as terrible at sneaking in as you are at sneaking out," he whispered warmly, wrapping an arm around Gulf's thin waist and hugging him tight against his chest.

Gulf gasped in amazement at the voice, turning slightly to look at Mew. "You scared me. I didn't know you were awake."

Mew grinned. "I wasn't... until you woke me."

Gulf grinned back ruefully. "Sorry. I knew I blew it when I stubbed my toe on the footboard." having grown tired of craning his neck to stare at Mew, he put his head back on the pillow.

Gulf was squeezed in closer by Mew's kiss to the side of his face. "Don't apologize. But what are you doing here? Actually, never mind what are you doing here—how did you get here?"

"Srinakluan let me in. He's still up playing video games."

"What time is it?"

"Almost two."

Mew paused for a time, his nose pressed on the back of the boy's neck. His mind was racing. It was a first for me. Gulf's apartment was closer to town than Mew and Ton's. When it's nearly two o'clock in the morning, why would he bother coming all the way out here? Is it just for a cuddle? Just thinking about it, Mew nearly snorted incredulously. That was not something the Kanawut would do if he had the chance. That wasn't even anything Mew would do if he had the chance. He hadn't snuck in for the pleasure of a midnight shag if Gulf had been trying not to wake him.

"What would you have done if Ton wasn't up?" Mew asked quietly. "There's no way you could have known he'd answer the door."

Mew felt Gulf's shoulder shrug against him. "Dunno—called you, I guess."

Mew couldn't help but admire the gesture because it was so sweet. Gulf might have caved in. He was cynical and frivolous one minute, and then he was a perfect sap the next. When Gulf refused to relax, Mew abandoned the matter and kissed his naked shoulder while securely holding him as they fell off to sleep, but he didn't want to put the boy off.

***

Mew's alarm went off about four hours later, and a weary brunette mumbled profanities into the black and brown pillowcase, and Mew's alarm went off again.

"Mnnggg... fuck... you... Suppasit...."

Gulf's warm body, that silky honeyed flesh still flush against Mew's, shocked and delighted Mew, who didn't move or even open his eyes.

"You do know that's not me making that noise, right, Kanawut?" he mumbled, his tone calm and unperturbed.

The brunette groaned again. "...Turn it off. Before I fucking kill you."

Mew chuckled as he twisted and reached behind himself to press the snooze button on the alarm, releasing his grip on the child. Despite the man's irritable demeanor, he quickly slipped his arm back around Gulf's waist, refusing to give up the moment.

"You're the one who decided to break into my bedroom last night. I work today, ya git."

Gulf squinted up at Mew from between hooded lids, his brow heavy with sleep, as he turned in Mew's arms. "I did not break in."

Gulf brushed soft fingers down Mew's tummy, toying with the waistline of his jeans, now that he was face to face with the brunette. Grazing protruding pelvic bones on Mew's hips, he found the man's hand and slowly led it down between their bodies, leaving it cupping his own morning wood.

Gulf's arousal pressed hot and hard on Mew's hand, widening his eyes. "Well, good morning to you too," His light-colored brows lifted as he simpered. Gulf's demeanor turned mischievous as he watched, the brunette nibbling his lower lip and catching the corner of that flexible flesh beneath a row of dazzling whites, and he was amused.

"Mornin'," Gulf muttered. His grin faded as he moved his groin into Mew's hand, pleading with the man to attend to his easily fixed issue.

He smirked, stroking his palm against Gulf's erection and giving it a short squeeze before letting go, taking a deep breath and locking the boy's eyes in a steady gaze. "Hate to disappoint, Gulf, but I can't. Much as I'd love to." He was rolling away and getting out of bed. "I have to shower and get ready for work."

Gulf's scowl turned into more of a pout. "I never took you for a tease, Suppasit."

"I learned it from you, Kanawut," In a sing-song voice, Mew answered. Before disappearing into the restroom and closing the door, he gave him a wink. The alarm went off again after the snooze on the alarm had elapsed for a few seconds. From the other room, Mew could hear Gulf bitching at it, and then the radio was flung towards the wall with an unmistakable thud and smash. As he held a wrist under the shower head, waiting for the water to warm up, Mew snickered to himself.

When he heard the bathroom door open and close behind him less than five minutes into his shower, he wasn't startled. As Gulf stepped in, his back to the shower entry, he masked his sneer, sliding anxious hands down Mew's soapy back. Gulf's fingers were slippery as the shampoo spilled from his platinum curls. The brunette held his ground, allowing the smaller man to explore the creases of his skinny body while she scrubbed his hair.

Gulf's hands moved lower till they were playing between Mew's cheeks with one brave finger, holding his pleasantly round buttocks. Mew's pink lips fell into a quiet groan, and he tipped his chin towards his chest as he sought to calm the rumbling in his stomach.

Gulf, on the other hand, stopped trying to tame anything when he slid to the shower floor, his lips torturously hovering over the small of Mew's back. Inadvertently, he expanded his stance, curling his toes in anticipation.

His lips met at the base of his back and the beginning of Mew's ass, right at the peak of his lower spine. With his tongue dipping between the very beginnings of Mew's butt cheeks, Gulf flicked his tongue out to draw a tempting line over the spot. The brunette moaned excitedly. He figured he must have had a soapy flavor to him.

Gulf crept between Mew's knees without notice, rotating and perched on his heels, his face in Mew's crotch. His hands slid around Mew's waist, soaking up the pouring skin's suds and securing a firm grip on his slender hips. A guttural gasp from Mew's chest and his hands went out to the shower walls in an effort to support himself when Gulf sucked the purpling head of Mew's prominent erection into his hot mouth. As his palm smashed against the dangerously shaky glass door, it shook violently.

"Gods, Kanawut...." No matter how many times he'd seen that mouth, he never grew tired of it—never got used to it. It was lovely to have Gulf's lips on his cock. It was as good as heaven. A fit Sex God with no gag reflex and an uncanny grasp of what caused Mew's blood to race to his groin so quickly he felt dizzy was sucking it off. It was a haven, a haven, a haven, a haven, It was Gulf.

Gulf grinned against Mew's cock, his brilliant brown eyes glancing up at him. In carnal delight, he saw Mew's lovely face distort. He was a very attractive man. His fair complexion was delicate and perfect, and he had a certain glowing grace to him. His sharp jaw and precise, Patrician bone structure, combined with his beautiful brown eyes, which changed color frequently, made him look anything from delicate. He was a man, strong, bold, and powerful, but he was also a lovely man.

With powerful hands, Gulf seized the brunette's beautiful backside. At a breakneck pace, he stuffed Mew's entire length into his mouth. He caressed the swelling tip with his tongue and teeth (ever, ever, ever so delicately) before closing over him again in slow, painful strokes, coming up for air once or twice.

In tense ecstasy, Mew was now groaning loudly and pounding his hands against the walls from time to time. It's possible that Ton felt they were ripping the place up.

"F-fuck—" Mew screamed as he sat uncomfortably close to the release button. His entire body quavered, and he was a little frightened that he would tumble. Gulf, thankfully, had a firm grip on his hips, almost as if he were supporting him.

His head swung back, his mouth unnaturally open, but he didn't make a sound. The speed of his impending climax was hurdling at him, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Then he saw stars and screamed Gulf's name as he rushed in with a vengeance. Mew would never know how the man had gotten him to such a wildly staggering climax with a simple blow job. He was exhausted and weak, like if he'd just completed a marathon—a fantastic marathon, to be certain.

He sank to his knees and rested his back on his haunches. Water rushed down the sides of his face and into his mouth and nostrils as his forehead crashed against Gulf's shoulder. He panted, "Well, Kanawut, I must say. Again, you've surpassed yourselves."

With his chuckle, he could feel Gulf's chest rise and fall. Mew sighed. Yup. Srinakluan was right—he was so screwed.

*** to be continued ***

Our office is having a re construction since Wednesdays and the sound is killing me. Hope you are all fine.

ren 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
47.1K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
133K 5.9K 36
Tharn: Tharn is a famous singer all round the globe. Living a luxurious lifestyle makes him a person who have a sense of pride and arrogance. He ofte...
347K 18.6K 34
Tharn had given his life to walk on the life chosen by his old man. But he had a second thought when Type crossed his path.