No More Tears

De 457time

Hey bitches! So this is like gonna be another Teen pregnancy story because lately Rafe Cameron be hittin diff... Mai multe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Hey again...
Sweet Emotion

Part 27

1.8K 18 7
De 457time

(Who else loves dysfunctional family's?🥲)

Y/n's pov

It had been about a week since we decided what was going to happen. I had already talked to Rafe about everything.

He said he would try to get out as soon as possible. As much as I wanted to believe him, I knew Ward was in charge of Damn near everything on this island, and if he wanted Rafe in there, he would stay.

Jayla was in her way to my moms house now. We decided that weather or not she said yes, that we would be going to move to Chicago, to my old house.

I knew she would say yes to Jayla though, so that was one less thing to worry about.

Our plan was, whether Rafe was out or not, Jayla would go with Saylah a week before I did. That way a could pack up essentials and I would t have to deal with a baby all by my self.

Then after I had our house packed up, or at least the important stuff, I would bring the things I couldn't take in the plane to John B's house.

After I would go straight to the airport, and I would go to Chicago.

I had already started packing, and everyone was here helping me, including Kie and Pope.

We were running through the house like maniacs, which is exactly what I needed.

If it was just me by myself I would be having a breakdown over every little thing a dug up from storage. Pictures and Saylahs old clothes.

All though we hadn't been here long, this house held so many memories. I wasnt ready for this chapter in my life to be over. But all good things come to an end.

I sighed as I took our last family photo off of the wall and placed it lightly in the box.

I still had a lot to do, but the things I wanted a John B's was all packed.

"How you feeling?" JJ came and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know." I said bluntly.

"I know... it'll be hard, but I know you'll get through it." He gave me a hug before going back to playing with Saylah.

"Thanks JJ." I chuckled slightly as Saylah threw her bottle at him.

Just then, Jayla bursted through the front door and jangled keys in my face.

"I got the house!!" She said excitedly.

"Oh thank god." I said as if I didn't know she was gonna give it to her.

"Ok so, me and Saylah leave tomorrow, JJ agreed to come so he could help unpack and all that shit. What do you want to do about Rafe?" She asked

"I really don't want to think about that right now. We all know he's still gonna be here when I'm gone. He's not gonna get out." I told them walking to Saylahs room.

Her whole life was in this room, and now it's all in boxes.

I picked up a few boxes and brought them to the living room.

"Well what does he thinks gonna happen?" Jayla asked

"He thinks the same thing, but he has more hope than me. Maybe that's what we need. A little positivity." I rolled my eyes listening to the words fall from my lips.

Who am I kidding? My life is a god damn shit show.

"It'll be ok." She sighed as we loaded things into JJs truck and the H.M.S Pogues.

"Ok, so we will take this stuff to my house and you guys can sleep there-" John B started

"I want to sleep here.." I told them.

They didn't argue as we left the house.

The ride was silent. John b was driving and everyone else was on the boat.

I can't believe this is happening to me. Why can't I ever just catch a break?

Soon enough, we made it to John Bs house and unloaded everything. We put everything in my old room and all went to the living room.

"I can't believe your leaving..." JJ said.

"I can't believe it either.." I said trying not to cry.

We were going to spend the rest of the night just here hanging out. Enjoying the time we still had together.

I tried so hard to enjoy it but it was so hard.

I have yet to catch a break. I love her, but ever since I found out pregnant with Saylah, my whole life has gone to shit.

And every time things seem like they're gonna get better, they just get worse.

"Y/n don't cry, we'll be all back together in no time." John B came and sat next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"But how do I know that? Nothing is going right anymore." I sobbed.

"I just wish I could have a do over. Of my whole life. I wish my mother didn't hate my guts. I wish my boyfriend was with me right now. I wish his dad was t such a fucking psycho. I wish this Island was t so territorial. I wish I could have a normal day with my friend with out having to worry about asshole kooks, or child protective services on my ass. I just want things to be calm." It was hard to breath and the tears wouldn't stop coming.

I continued to try and wipe them but it only soaked my sleeve. John B wrapped both of his arms around me as I cried into his chest.

He rocked me back and forth as everyone watch. Saylah was sat with JJ. I hated for her to see me like this but there was no stopping now.

"Y/n, it's gonna be ok. We'll always be here for you, no matter what happens. You know you'll be back here one day, and we will all be kooks, living in four-story mansions with a pool and a tennis court just to be fancy. Well each have our own yacht and we will all live next door to each other. We'll have get together a every weekend and go surfing everyday. Saylah and Rafe will be there. Everything will be perfect... but we have to go through the hard times to get to the good times..." he told me.

I just hugged him as I calmed down. The tears stopped slowly as my breath still caught in my throat.

John B had said something to someone but I wasn't really paying attention anymore. I found comfort in knowing I could sit like this with him and it not be weird to me or anyone else.

John B would always be like a brother to me. JJ came over with a glass of water as I sat up and took a sip, and thanked them.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes finally looking at everyone.

Saylah looked confused and concerned all at the same time. Kie looked like she had guilt hung over her head- which she probably did but I wasn't gonna say anything. Jayla and JJ all cuddled up on the couch with Saylah in JJs lap.

I think they'd be great parents. Well JJ would be great but Jayla was born to be a mom.

Even though I was moving with Jayla, I was really gonna miss everything I had with everyone. Some relationships were stronger than others, but I knew we'd always be close.

I truly believed that me and The Pogues would live as Kooks in Figure 8, living our lives to the fullest while living close.

But like he said, we gotta go through the bad times to get to the good times.

I sighed and stood up going to the bathroom. I washed my face and grabbed my weed before going back to the living room.

I sat on the couch and looked at JJ and Jayla asking them if they'd like to smoke. Of course they agreed.

I rolled up and lit the blunt before hitting it. I realized that this would be our last blunt smoke sesh as a group for a while.

I decided to cherish this moment as I leaned my head back.

We talked about thing we had done and people we've messed with. Remembering school and summer time seeing as how we were different people now from when we first met.

I cried a few times of course but this time, they were happy tears.

As the night went in everyone started to go to bed and what not. So I decided it was time for me to go.

I kissed and hugged Saylah before handing her to Jayla, then I said goodbye to everyone else.

John B was going to take me home so we both hopped in the car.

The drive was quiet with some of our favorite songs playing through out it. I stared out the window and wondered what life would be like in the next year or so.

The way things had changed this year I wouldn't be surprised if some more fucked it shit happens but I guess that's life.

I saw my little house as John B got closer as dread filled my body.

He put the car in park and I just stayed. I stared at the house that Saylah was suppose to grow up in. The house that me and Rafe were suppose to have our little family. The house that we were gonna make memories in, and get to remember, when we all live in Figure 8.

"Are you ok Y/n?" I heard from beside me.

"I'm not sure." I said honestly.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said.

"I'm gonna miss you too..." I started.

"Thank you, for everything. I really don't know if I would have made it with out you." I spoke honestly.

"Well I don't know about that.. your the strongest person I know." He told me.

"You mean that... because right now I don't feel strong at all." I said as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"I definitely mean that. I know reality is kinda starting to set in for you, so it doesn't feel that way, but I know you'll get through this, like you have everything else." He said

"You know I'm gonna call you every time I need motivation." I joked but was low key serious.

"I hope you do because no o e else seems to appreciate it." He laughed.

We sat there for a few moments longer until I decided the longer I waited the more it would hurt.

"Can I call you when I get there?" I asked him.

"You have to, I gotta make sure my little sisters safe." He said

"I love you John B, thank you, seriously." I said finally making eye contact.

"I love you to, come here." He pulled me into a hug as tears pricked my eyes.

We pulled away and I hopped out of the car saying goodbye. I made it to the porch and waved him away.

Once he was out of sight I turned to the door and pulled out my key. I unlocked the door and went inside.

Everything was either packed in boxes or to big to be in a box.

There was no food in the fridge or pantry's, no toiletries in the bathroom. Everything was empty. I sighed as I walked around my very first home.

Remembering the few memories that were made. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I sat on the couch and just cried.

I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. By that time it was late. My face was puffy, my head hurt, and I could barely keep my eyes open.

I laid down in the dark and started to let myself drift.... Until someone started banging on the door.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as my hands found there way to my head.

They continued banging on the door as I wrapped my blanket around myself and went to the door.

"Jesus what do yo-" my breath hitched.

"Rafe?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

259K 2.1K 31
Rafe Cameron is and always will be unconditionally obsessed and over heals for this one girl. Amara kelly. Rafe Cameron <3
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK De Ebru

Ficțiune adolescenți

16.6M 644K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
32.8K 1.4K 69
Short Title: HPWMGFC Alternate Title: 他怀了少将的小鱼崽[星际] Status: Completed Author: 斫染 Genre: Comedy, Mecha, Romance, Sci-fi, Shounen Ai ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ The littl...