{√}Missing Bride ||YiZhan FF||

بواسطة Pricelessjew22

How stupidity, adamant and uncared nature of Hao Xuan, made him lose gold in the river. On realizing what he... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Six

1.8K 141 7
بواسطة Pricelessjew22

Wang Yibo, who was the driver, suddenly stopped. He wondered to himself, "Was that not Xiao Zhan, my former high school classmate I just passed? The only one boy I so much wanted to see?" His heartbeat was in joy on looking through the view mirror and behold, it was Xiao Zhan, his classmates he had been thinking about. 

Wang Yibo decided to confirm if it was him, so he reversed his car until he was at the footpath with the person. Xiao Zhan thought it must be one of these city people who had missed their way and wanted directions on seeing the car stopping beside him.

"I wonder who this is?" Xiao Zhan wondered and wanted to start walking but the driver wound down his window and called his name. Xiao Zhan was skeptical as to who the person might be and how come the person was able to identify his name. 

He looked closely at him and it occurred to him that he looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't remember where he had seen this face before. "This face? It looks like someone I know and damn! He is so handsome." He thought and somehow blushed with his thoughts but he tried as much as possible to not let it show.

Wang Yibo could see he was trying to remember him and decided to call out again. "Xiao Zhan! It's me Yibo, Wang Yibo, don't you remember me again? I'm your classmate." 

Xiao Zhan thought about where he had heard that name before and suddenly, he remembered and he nearly screamed, "Wang Yibo! Yibo! Oh, my God! Is that you? Where in the world have you been?" He said excitedly.

Wang Yibo flashed him a sheepish grin and happily alighted from his car. "Yes, it's me. " He said as he came around him. They hugged each other warmly, visibly excited to see one another again. 

Xiao Zhan could remember they had been good friends way back in high school when he came to live with his parents but had lost contact when his father decided he and his grandmother relocated to the city and at that time, Xiao Zhan doesn't have a phone and Wang Yibo who does wasn't given the chance to leave his number behind since his father came so unannounced and took him with his grandmother and that was the last time Xiao Zhan last saw him.

Wang Yibo made Xiao Zhan turn as he checked him out and damn! He remained as sexy as ever, even more, endowed. "I see you've blossomed into a beautiful boy. You are no longer that small Xiao Zhan I used to know but now a damsel, that talks a lot and was the heart tub of the whole school. Everyone wants to own him as theirs, even me..." Wang Yibo complimented and winked which made Xiao Zhan flustered.

Xiao Zhan smiled shyly, lapping up the compliment. "And I see you're still quite the smooth talker which everyone doesn't know you are, but I do." He teased and looked back at the car. "Is that your car?" Xiao Zhan asked but he realized something, "Why am I even asking you? Who doesn't know who your parents are?" Xiao Zhan felt a bit embarrassed asking such an obvious question.

But Wang Yibo still wants to answer, "Yes it is. But this comes from my hard work, remember, I don't like depending on my parents." Wang Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan gasped, dramatically.

"Wow, that's nice. I'm glad to see you've done well for yourself and not depend on your parents." He said.

"Thank you. It has been a really long time since we parted company, eleven years I think. Shortly after we concluded our exams. My father just came and took me without informing me. I really missed those days." Wang Yibo smirked.

"Yes, you're right. But let's not forget it yielded good fruit in your life. I'm happy for you." Xiao Zhan smiled and tugged his locks behind his ear, feeling a bit shy and happy to see the young lad.

Wang Yibo glanced at his hand quickly and asked, "Are you by any chance married?"

"Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan stressed, "Ever so direct! Well, I'm not married, yet."

Wang Yibo breathed out the air he didn't know he had been holding in. "Hmm! That means God has kept you for me." He said with another wide grin.

"You have come again; you were always a joker but when one looks at you they wouldn't know you're the one saying it. Please, don't tease me like that." Xiao Zhan shook his head with his beautiful smile still on his lips.

"I'm serious," Wang Yibo insisted, his face also serious, letting the latter know he meant what he said.

"Did I argue that with you?" Xiao Zhan said. Brushing aside his comments, he plodded on, "By the way, what brings you home after all these years?" He asked and then remembered, "he's here for his grandmother's burial, Xiao Zhan why are you this dumb!" Reprimanded himself.

"A few mixed fortunes, I must say. After school then, as you know my father took me back to the city and from there, I left for Switzerland and there, I completed my university education and started my own business there. I have lived there since. I came mainly because my aged mother died and we're home to bury her as she requested. I'm also here for work I'm handling in the city." He explained.

"Oh! I'm sorry for your loss. May God comfort you in your grief. I could remember how close both of you were. It must be quite a loss for you. My condolences." Xiao Zhan condoled with him.

"Amen. Thank you. So, where are you heading to?" Wang Yibo asked.

"I'm headed home on my way from work. It's been quite a hectic day." Xiao Zhan said.

"Can I give you a lift? Don't say no please, I want to send you home." Wang Yibo pleaded, and Xiao who can't say no to such a face he used to plead with him succumbed and courteously accepted. 

Wang Yibo opened for him to enter and was happy when he started driving Xiao Zhan home. On getting there, he spent time chatting with his family and Mrs. Xiao seems to like him better than Hoa Xuan.

She secretly pulled Xiao Zhan and led him to his room and asked, "How do you say you met this hot man?"

"Mother!" Xiao Zhan smiled shyly. "Have you forgotten the son of who he is? He's the son of Mr. Wang Chung, the one we all know in this village."

Mrs. Xiao's eyes expanded, "Really? You mean, that boy was the son of Mr. Wang Chung and you couldn't tell me so I can get him a better something to eat! So tell me, did he say he likes you? I mean, is he still single?" She asked, curiously.

"Mother! Why are you asking me that? Why not go and ask him and find out for yourself? Well, I don't think he's married and I don't know if he likes me either. Why are we even discussing this? There is still Hoa Xuan, have you forgotten?" 

"But Hoa Xuan is not serious. I need my grandchildren and I'm not seeing them coming if we continue waiting for Hoa Xuan." Mrs. Xiao finally opted for her thoughts.

"Thank God you know, at least you'll stop asking me to go and get him." Xiao Zhan thought. "Mother, let's discuss this later, as for now, we have a visitor and I need to attend to him." Xiao Zhan said and was smiling while leaving his mother who was pondering on their discussion. "I hope he's single." Xiao Zhan thought and went back inside and Wang Yibo was already done talking to his father and wanted to leave.

Xiao Zhan escorted him to where he parked his car and stood to bid him goodbye. "I promise to visit often. Can I ask you something?" Xiao Zhan nodded and Wang Yibo held his hand and said, "I want you to come and stay with me during my grandmother's burial, can you do that for me?" He asked, his eyes pleading.

"I will, you don't even need to ask. I'm your friend, aren't I?" Xiao Zhan smiled and they both unconsciously stared at each other and were smiling while doing so. But to Wang Yibo, he doesn't know why that friend he regarded him with did not feel so good to his hearing.

Wang Yibo was the first to recover from that long stare, "Okay. I will always come to visit you so you can show me around the whole village just like in old times. I'll see you tomorrow." They parted after Xiao Zhan bid him goodbye.

"Why am I feeling this way? Why am I even smiling? I think I'm going crazy!" Xiao Zhan whispered to himself while going back inside. "I just want to see him again! But I love Hoa Xuan... I'm confused!" Xiao Zhan's heart and mind were in deep thoughts and don't even know who he was thinking about, but all he knows is that he wants to see Yibo again.

-----

Days went on, and Hoa Xuan's resolve began to falter the more time went on, he had, after much hesitation, placed several phone calls to Xiao Zhan he was not picking up. He wondered if he had indeed moved on to someone else. 

That thought upset him more than he cared to admit to himself. It was true that the beautiful city boy had been visiting him and had always spent time with him but he missed his boyfriend and doesn't think he can stand it if he truly moved on from him.

Jiyang had become a regular visitor in Hoa Xuan's house and Hoa Xuan was indeed happy to have him around but then again, what about Xiao Zhan? Why is he not coming? Why is he not picking his calls? Hoa Xuan was going crazy and decided to shake off his despair by visiting his friends; Dylan and Chen. He met them sitting outside and on the look of things, both of them are arguing as they used to since he saw how gloomy Dylan's face was while reprimanding Chen who seemed angry over something he knew nothing about. 

Hoa Xuan saw the tension between them but his countenance was off for him to think or ask them about it. He took his seat on a recliner and closed his eyes and the two looked at each other and back at him. 

"Dude, what is wrong? You're gradually becoming a despondent fellow of late. Always moody, with barely a smile anymore. Don't tell us you're still thinking of Xiao Zhan; the so-called pest you drove away?" Dylan said, half laughing. 

Hoa Xuan remained silent, frowning was the only response he gave to Dylan's taunt. "Forget about that boy, please!" Chen said rather, harshly, "I can't believe he's eating you up this much. I have told you that he will still come back to beg for your forgiveness. Be a man and enjoy your freedom now you have it. At least, you have a city boy who is out to get you. Don't you want him? Go for him and forget that Zhan boy, or do you now want to play the bottom role?" He asked and eyed Dylan who was glaring at him all this while for uttering rubbish.

"But it's been two weeks now, Chen." Hoa Xuan said, exasperated. "When will he come back? I have the city boy, but I want my boyfriend back."

"Can you hear yourself speak? Do you want both of them? Okay, maybe Zhan will come back after three years as you suggested. Just be patient and enjoy your city boy while it lasts." Dylan mocked. Hoa Xuan was seething now but he restrained himself from punching his friend. 

Dylan continued, undeterred, "By the way Xuan, with all this your sadness, are you ready to marry him if he comes back or you will still ask him to wait?"

Hoa Xuan was so annoyed at the question that he lunged at Dylan but Dylan nimbly dodged his attack. Chen had to restrain Hoa Xuan, he was clearly ready to fight with Dylan. "Are you crazy?" Hoa Xuan shouted, "How many times will I tell you to stop meddling in my private affairs? Have I not made it clear to you that I'm not yet ready for marriage?"

"Then why are you dampening our mood with your insincere sadness? Let him alone if you're not ready. Why do you want to tie him down? Let him go and find someone who is successful and serious-minded and ready to settle down!" Dylan shot back. "In fact, I'm done with this meaningless conversation! Chen has ruined my mood enough to have you add to it. You, come with me!" Dylan pulled Chen inside and locked the door behind.

Hoa Xuan stood and heard Chen's screaming voices as Dylan was scolding him for the rubbish he uttered and since Chen was already angry with their previous conversation before Hoa Xuan came, he lashed out on Dylan and Dylan who was already angry ended up beating the shit out of him and still refused to open the door for him to run away as he used to. He cannot condone insulting Xiao Zhan anymore and wants to teach him a lesson. They used to be best friends for God's sake.

Hoa Xuan left on seeing he couldn't help his friend from the furious Dylan and went home. While he was coming here, someone was trailing behind him and the person heard the conversation going on between Hoa Xuan and his friends. 

He became angry and jealous and thought, "Xiao Zhan? Don't tell me Xiao Zhan was the same Xiao Zhan that had been coming to our house to see my brother? What a shameless slut! That whore has Hoa Xuan and is still seeing my brother? He has to choose! He either leaves Hoa Xuan for me and has my brother or I'll make sure he loses both of them!" Jiyang, who was the person gritted in anger, his fist tightly clenched.

"First of all, I have to do something and I must do it fast! I want Hoa Xuan and he won't be an obstacle to that!" Jiyang said and started hiding inside the bushes while stalking Hoa Xuan no longer minding the beautiful skin he cared so much about ruining, all that matters is getting Hoa Xuan whether crook or hook.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

156K 11.7K 24
Xiao Zhan is 28 years old and has had a lot of bad luck in his life. And when he believes that his streak of bad luck is finally over, because he has...
136K 3.3K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
68.6K 4.5K 43
When someone hates you just by your name but started liking that same individual in a person or it's just a part of some challenge god knows but what...
6.9K 341 18
Lívia tem 15 anos, é uma garota sonhadora e determinada, ela tem tudo que precisa, uma melhor amiga, um namorado...Mas tudo muda quando algo inespera...