New girl

By jesusjose

Bella and the bull dogs-Sawyer Huggins-Jackie Radinsky- Fan-Fic When Bella's cousin, Aria, moves back to Texa... More

chapter one
chapter 3
chapter four
Chapter 5

chapter 2

1.7K 33 4
By jesusjose

"Hi bunny, meet Sawyer." I smiled as I picked him up. Then my dad walked in with a crate.

"Hi honey, hi Sawyer, sweetie, that bunny of yours, your friend called and said it had babies, and the Penny didn't make it. So I don't know what you're going to do with them." My dad said as he came in and dropped the crate on my bed. Sawyer walked over to it and I talked to my dad.

"Well, knowing my friends, Susie and Mickey took one each, so we can give one to Bella, one to Pepper, one to Sophie if she wants one and I keep the last, and my girls probably gave Penny a great funeral. Unlike some people when it came to Timmy." I said raising an eyebrow at my dad.

"I'm sorry gosh!" He said raising his hands in surrender.

"Tell that to Timmy." I said getting emotional.

"Your so weird." My dad said looking at me funny.

"You raised me!" I shot back.

"I know weirdo." He smiled messing up my hair. "Have fun guys." He smiled and left closing the door behind him.

"So, what now?" Sawyer asked.

"I don't know. Want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." He nodded.

"Cool. Horror?" I asked. He nodded and we went downstairs as I left him to pick a movie then I went to get dressed.

I put on my bat man yoga pants and a black tank top that said we're all mad here and had the Cheshire cat's smile from Alice in wonderland on it and my cropped Looney tunes sweater put my hair in a messy bun brushed my teeth and took off my make-up. I went downstairs and saw Sawyer waiting for me.

"What movie?" I asked as I sat down and pulled a blanket across our laps.

"I couldn't find a good horror movie, so I decided on Guardians of the galaxy." He said.

"That's one of my favorite movies!" I smiled and pressed play as I then basically glued my eyes to the tv.

***

**Sawyer's POV**

I heard girls in front of the locker rooms, while I was headed out. Probably pepper and Sophie again.

"So what now?" I heard someone different ask.

"Pepper we're gonna be late for cheer practice." Sophie said I recognize her voice.

"Buy guys see ya around!" The new girl said. She was facing the other way and turned around as I came. Well hello there. Wait did I say that out loud please tell me I said it in my head.

"Hi, I'm Bella's cousin, um is she in there?" She asked me

"Yeah, she sure is. Want me to get her for ya?" I asked her.

"Um no it's kinda a surprise. Um is there anyone else in there?" She asked.

"Yeah, but they all have they're pants on..."I said awkwardly. She smiled and took a deep breathe.

"Well here goes all my dignity." She said stood up straighter, "here goes nothin." She said more to herself.

"Where ya going?" I asked.

"To find my cousin?" She asked.

"Let me help you." I said and she covered her eyes while I led her in and she used her other hand to try not to bump into things. While almost everyone started running around.

"Ok open your eyes." I said and she did.

"Shes in there." I said.

"Bella?" She asked knocking on the wood part.

"Ye- OH MY GOSH?! ARIA!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR HERE?!!?!" Bella said as she hugged her and she laughed.

"Wait this is Aria? She looks way younger in the picture you have in there?" Troy said/asked.

"Yeah. Cause that was six years ago." She answered glancing at the picture of her in Bella's corner.

"Oh." He said awkwardly.

"So, um we're gonna talk in my corner, you guys continue with what you were doing." Bella said.

"Do we have too, I was thinking we get to know....." Troy asked.

"Aria." She said.

"Aria a little more." He added.

"No, it's really imporatant."Bella urged.

"I'm sure I'll be able to hang out with you guys later, if we have any classes together, I'm gonna go with Bella." She smiled and waved and she and Bella walked into her corner.

"Aria? Hmm, how are you holding up?" Bella asked as we all tried to listen to what was going on.

"Great!" She said.

"Aria, the truth."Bella pressed.

I couldn't hear her response.

"I lost my dad remember? It gets better." Bella said.

Again I couldn't hear her words but she sounded like she was gonna cry.

"Guys are y'all ok in there?" I asked.

"Ummmm, Yeah......." Bella said. She sounded sympathetic.

"I'm coming in." I said.

"ok."aria said.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. Aria just nodded and continued doing her make up.

"Alright, well I have to go find my guide, see guys around." She sighed getting up and hugging Bella then smiling at me.

"Bye!" We smiled.

"Bye beautiful!" Troy said.

"Bye flirt!" She said not even bothering to turn around.

"Bye!" Everyone else called after her as she walked out. She just held up a peace sign with her fingers as she continued to walk.

*****

She hicked up her bag further up her shoulder while I finally found her.

"Hey there, fancy seeing you again." I said.

"oh hey..... you..." She said awkwardly and smiled at the end.

"Sawyer, sorry, Pepper was supposed to show you around but she had cheer practice so she asked me to filll in..." I trailed off.

"Thanks, Um could you show me where my locker is first?" She asked.

"Sure, um its right by Sophie's actually. Oh sorry I forgot you didnt know them." I said looking up from my schedule.

"Don't worry, I used to come here all the time when I came to visit my dad and I'd spend all my time with her, Bella and Pepper." She smiled, Putting in her combonation.

"Really how come I've never seen you before?" I asked.

"I only come every now and then, I came here a few times for Tex-fest, summer and usually Bella's birthday." She shrugged putting in her binders and stuff.

"Really? Anyway, you have Science first, so goodluck with that." I smiled. She giggled and grabbed her stuff and turned her phone on silent then she waited for me to grab my stuff and I showed her around the school then, we went to first period.

****End of school at Football prctice****

Newton started talking to Aria and she flashed him that beautiful smile of hers and something inside me snaps and I walk over there prepared to drag her to wherever she lives. Then when I'm finally close enough to hear what's going on I slow down.

"Oh well, practice is cancelled because of the rain. Bella left a while ago with Pepper." Newt said.

"Really? so much for not walking alone." She sighed.

"Sorry, my dad could give you a ride, but his car smells like dog pee, and I dont think you want to ride in that." Newt asked. She opened her mouth to speak but he cut her off. "You don't wanna know." He said.

"Thanks anyway." She smiled.

"Sure, anyway I hope you don't mind me asking, but why were you crying this morning?" He asked.

"Well I guess you were gonna find out anyway. Um the reason I'm here in Texas instead of back home in Colorado, is because my mom and my older sister, they..they died in a car accident. And my grandma, she can't take care of kids anymore, so now I'm in my dad's custody, and in Texas." She said.

"Sorry to hear." Four voices said, one of them being Newt. They spun around and saw Pepper,Sophie, and me.

"It's ok, they're in a better place now." She smiled weakly. The girls gathered her up in a hug and she hugged back. Soon we followed. She pulled away and bit her lip to try to not cry.

"We gotta go, but we're so sorry. And it looks like it's gonna rain. So you guys should get moving too." Sophie said. The girls gave her one last hug and walked away. And when they turned the corner a few tears fell. She quickly said bye and walked away.

"Aria! Wait!"I called after her. She turned around and waited for me.

"Hey." She said as I caught up.

"Hey, can I walk you home? I'm headed that way too." I smiled.

"Yes sure." She smiled. She started walked with me by her side.

"So how far do you live?" I asked.

"Not far, I'm Bella's neighbour." She smiled. "What about you?" She asked.

"Its kinda out there. I live on a farm." I smiled. And she smiled bigger than she has all day.

"I used to live on one, but then my mom....ya know." She trailed off.

"Really?! What kind of animals did you have?" I asked.

"Chickens, a really fat cat named Bart, my two dogs, that I still have, four horses, two cows one bull three calves, a mule, and a bunny, but he won't get here for a few days. Oh we were gonna have a teacup pig, but I'm here, so now I have to convince my dad." She added.

This girl is just full if wonders. She really pretty too.

"Aria, you wanna come over?" I asked. Wait what?

"Sure, let me just do a few things, come on in." She said opening the house.

"Nice place." I commented as i came in.

"Thanks, I remodeled the house over the summer." She smiled as she slipped her shoes off and I did the same.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was fun." She said as she led us into her room and dropped her bag in there. Then into the kitchen downstairs.

"Want something to drink?" She asked.

"Just water." I smiled. She handed me a bottle from the fridge and then went around and opened the backdoor with me following. She pulled him to the side as two dogs ran inside and up the stairs almost tackling me.

Then she went into a chicken coop, which was just a corner of the fence, with a wired fence around it and a roof for shade, she got on her toes and reached for the bag of chicken food, which obviously hurt her. She must have been in the accident. She put a pile in the little plate and then she sprayed some water around the coop so they wouldn't get as much dirt into their eyes, then she put some corn and stuff around the coop. I played with a baby chick when she turned around so she wouldn't think I was checking her out or something. She smiled and got on her toes again in attempt to put the food and buckets away. But I got up and put it on the shelf for her.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"no problem." I smiled.

"Aria!?" Bella asked over her fence. Causing Aria and I to back away from eachother.

"Hey." She smiled weakly.

"You guys ok?" Bella asked.

"Yeah." We said a little too fast.

"Um Sawyer! We sould head over to your place before it gets too late!" She said looking for a way out of this pretty awkward situation.

"Yeah, Yeah! We should, go!" I said and left.

"So, um yeah, I um..bye."She said and left.

****

"So, this it!" I said opening the door to my house.

"Nice. I like it." She smiled as she stepped into my house behind me.

"Sawyer! Is that yo- Oh hi, who is this?" My mom said coming out.

"This is Aria! She's Bella's cousin, she just moved here." I said pushing her forward a little bit.

"Hi ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled and shook her hand.

"Well aren't you something! The pleasure is all mine!" She smiled. Hold up. She. SMILED. at one of my friends. That's a GIRL.

"Well, we're gonna head to my room! Bye mom." I said looking at my mom like she grew a second head.

"Alright, have fun!" She smiled.

"Nice meeting you Mrs.Huggins." She smiled and waved as I dragged her towards my room.

"How'd you do that?" I asked shutting the door and turning to look at her.

"Do what?" She asked.

"She smiled, she likes you! How'd you do that!" I asked dumbfounded.

"I didn't do anything! I just introduced myself." She laughed.

"Wait here!" I said.

"Ay ma?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes sweetie?" she asked glancing me.

"What was that?"I asked her.

"That girl, where is she from?" she asked.

"I dont know why?"I asked her.

"She's got a the real southern charm on her." She smiled.

"Yeah, she does." I smiled realizing that.

"Where is she anyway?"she asked.

"In my room."I said.

"Ok, well why dont you show her around." She smiled at me.

"Sure. Sounds like fun." I smiled.

"Alright, have fun." She smiled.

"Alright bye ma" I smiled.

"Bye sweetheart." She said as I walked towards my room. Well the room me and my sister share. It's not fair!

"Aria, I was wondering. Where are you from?" I said as I came in and saw her on my bed looking at the picture of troy and I.

"I was born here, but I grew up in Colorado, to me, that's home. Why? And what did your mom say?" She smiled.

"She said you got the real southern charm. And because my mom was wondering. So you were born here how come you moved to Colorado?" I asked as i Sat next to her.

"Well my mom and dad got a divorce when I was really little I was five I think. And as for the southern charm thing, I always loved coming here. So every chance I got I'd come down I guess it rubbed off on me." She smiled as she turned to face me.

"What's it like in Colorado? Well the parts that you know anyway." I smiled.

"Cold," she laughed, well duh,"I went almost everywhere, me, my sister, and my three best friends would take these road trips during summer, and one year we picked Colorado out of the hat and I realized just how pretty it is." She smiled as her phone buzzed.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"It's...one of my best friends actually." She smiled as she screen shot something and turned to face mr.

"Wanna do something?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

****

"So this is crazy Nellie huh?" She said looked at the cow.

"Sure is." I smiled.

"I wanna ride her." She smiled.

"Not a good idea." I said, but she was already opening the door.

"Hi, Nellie." Shd said and pet her face and then her sides, then when she was comfortable, ok hopped on her back. She was just walking around perfectly normal. Then she got off, pet her, and left.

"I don't get why you guys call her crazy Nellie." She stated after she closed the door and turned to look at me.

"What the heck, your like an angel! Sent straight from heaven! She's never been so calm. EVER!" I said honestly. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

****

"Sawyer! Aria!" My mom called us from the front porch as walked out of the barn. "Time for dinner!" She called.

"I guess that's my cue to leave." She smiled. She waited for me and then when I held the door open she said thank you and went to my room got her shoes and said bye to us then she headed for the door only to stopped by me, my sister and my mom.

"Where are you going sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Home?" She said as more of a

question.

"Oh please stay for dinner!" She asked.

"I wouldn't want to intrude!" Aria said.

"Oh come on! Stay for dinner!" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked. We nodded eagerly as she bit her lip then finally nodded her head yes.

"Yay!" I said wrapping my arms around her and she awkwardly hugged back then she went and washed her hands.

*after dinner*

"Thank you for the lovely dinner." She thanked Mom as they all said bye to her and I walked her home.

"Sorry about my mom. She's just glad that I finally talked to people off the team... That sounds weird..." I said.

"No it's fine! Plus your mom's awesome!" She giggled. That's when it finally started to rain....hard. and then I put my sweater above the both of us. We looked at eachother and started laughing. Then we started running inside her house. Then we started laughing even harder.

"Let me get you something to wear." She said.

"But your a girl...." I said looking at her weird.

"With an older brother and a dad." She said over her shoulder and went up to someone's room and grabbed a pair of sweats and a random shirt and some boxers.

"You can take a shower in Zayn's bathroom." She said handing me his clothes.

"Who's Zayn?" I asked.

"My brother!" She smiled.

"Why can't I use yours?" I asked.

"Because mine has lady things that I don't want you to see." She said leading him to the bathroom.

"Ew." I said as she laughed and went to Zayn's room.

****

"I hope your doing great out there Zaynie boo." She said quietly.

"Out where?" I asked coming out.

"Hes in the army. Um let's go to my room. You called your mom right?" She said as we headed up to her room.

"Yeah. She's ok with it." I said looking at her warily.

"Ok so what do yo- MY BUNNY!!!!" She yelled looking at her desk and seeing a little brown and white bunny in a present box with a bow around his neck and the lid on the ground.

"Hi bunny, meet Sawyer." She smiled as she picked him up. Then her dad, my dad's best friend walked in with a crate.

"Hi honey, hi Sawyer, sweetie, that bunny of yours, your friend called and said it had babies, and the Penny didn't make it. So I don't know what you're going to do with them." Her dad said as he came in and dropped the crate on my bed. I walked over to it and she talked to her dad.

"Well, knowing my friends, Susie and Mickey took one each, so we can give one to Bella, one to Pepper, one to Sophie if she wants one and I keep the last, and my girls probably gave Penny a great funeral. Unlike some people when it came to Timmy." She said raising an eyebrow at her dad.

"I'm sorry gosh!" He said raising his hands in surrender.

"Tell that to Timmy." She said getting emotional.

"Your so weird." Her dad said looking at her funny.

"You raised me!" She shot back.

"I know weirdo." He smiled messing up her hair. "Have fun guys." He smiled and left closing the door behind him.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"I don't know. Want to watch a movie?" She asked.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Cool. Horror?"she asked. I nodded and we went downstairs as she left me to pick a movie then went to get dressed.

"What movie?" She asked as shr sat down and pulled a blanket across our laps.

"I couldn't find a good horror movie, so I decided on Guardians of the galaxy." I said.

"That's one of my favorite movies!" She smiled and pressed play and then basically glued her eyes to the tv.

*** Aria's POV***

I woke up basically on top of Sawyer. I quickly got up and went to get dressed.

I slipped on my dark high waisted jeans, and my black and punk floral gypsy crop top. I slipped on my black combat boots and grabbed my lace and nude colored back pack I put on my compass locket and brushed my hair then put on my black flower crown. I did my make up and grabbed my brothers varsity jacket then brushed my teeth and went to see if Sawyer was up.

And there he was ready to go. Eating a granola bar. He handed my one and pulled me out the door.

"BYE DAD!" I yelled and closed the door grabbing my keys on the way out.

*****

We ran into class and slammed ourselves into the chairs in the back. Then the bell rang. I let out a sigh of relief and we pulled out our stuff.

"Please pass the homework to the front." Mrs.Whitman said. I did and then continued doodling on the cover of my journal.

"Ms.Dawson would you like to show the class what you're writing?" The teacher asked.

"Nah. I'm good." I said.

"Ms.Dawson that isn't a very good way to start the year at a new school." The teacher said.

"This is me behaving, at my old school I blew up a teacher's desk. You. Should. Feel. Blessed." I said looking up. The teacher looked horrified and went back to the lesson and everyone stared at me in awe.

Finally the bell rang and I gathered my stuff and headed to next period. Gym. Ew. I pulled my bat man drawstring bag out of my locker and headed towards the girls locker rooms. I quickly changed and put my thing back in my regular locker and then headed to class.

"Airia Dawson?" The coach asked.

"Aria Dawson." I corrected walking up the front.

"Right Bella's cousin." Coach said.

"That's me." I smiled.

"You don't look alike." He pointed out.

"Long story, divorces, deaths, adoptions. You don't wanna know." I said bluntly.

"Sorry." He said and we ran a mile outside.

**

I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my lunch as Sophie and Pepper waited for me.

"So you and Sawyer huh." Sophie teased.

"What? Pfft. Noooo." I said. Please don't know I'm lying.

"Liar." They said turning towards me.

"Ok, so I maybe sort of kind of, think he's cute and nice, and funny.... Ok that's not the point, but I do know that someone like him must be very wanted or taken, so I'm gonna go get me a boyfriend!" I smiled.

"Would that be chocolate chip ice cream?" The asked.

"Yeah." I laughed and we went into the lunch tables outside and sat down. I ate my granola bar and drank my orange juice in piece just as the guys showed up.

"Is that ALL your gonna eat?" Meet asked.

"Yeah usually it's like you brought half your fridge. What's going on?" Sophie asked.

"Nothing." I answered bluntly.

"Wait, short answers. Isn't eating like usual, wearing makeup. Either you have a job interview, have to go work at your dad's, your going up north for the weekend, or you have photo-" I slammed my hand over her mouth to keep her from saying the last part.

"Dont say it." I said. And I carefully took my hand off of her mouth.

"Shoot." I she said. I sighed and put my head on my hands.

"YOU HAVE PHOTO SHOOT TODAY!" Sophie and Pepper yelled.

"SHHHHHHH!" I said quickly.

"Wait what?" Sawyer asked.

"I gotta go, ladies, if you have time it's at 4:30 if you wanna come, say anything and it's the last thing you do. Gentle men, Troy." I said and grabbed my bag and went to last period.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT ARIA DAWSON LUNA?!" Some dude screamed from across the field. I basically sprinted into the building and into the first room which was the boys locker room, I dived into Bella's corner and sat there for a while.

"Aria?!" Sophie, Pepper and Bella said running in.

"Are they gone?" I whispered sticking my head out.

"Yes." They said panting.

"Who are you? Why did I just get trampled, and why are there 8 or you guys?" Troy said coming with Sawyer and Newton behind him.

"Shhhh!" I said and the girls dragged them further in the locker room.

"She a model." Sophie said bluntly.

"And actress!" Bella piped up.

"Bella! Sophie!" I scolded.

"What?" They said. I raised my eyebrow and then they realized their mistake.

"Ooohh!" They said.

"Sorry!" They said.

"Ok, um what's the big deal?" Sawyer said.

"I make a lot off of it, and a lot of people pretend to be my friend because of that."i said quietly.

"Ohhh." Newton said. "Well you can trust us." He said. I smiled and heard the crowed run past and I dived into her corner.

"Is she in here?" I heard someone ask.

"No go away." Sophie said.

"Gosh fine!" It said.

6 minutes later

"You can come out now." Bella said.

"You sure?" I asked sticking my head out. It was good.

****

"So what type of stuff have you been on?" Sawyer asked.

"Horror, werewolf, vampire, comedy, romance, novelas, action." I said listing them off.

"Really? Yeah, I got to hit a bunch of people." I smiled. "Anyway I have to go. But I'll see you guys around." I smiled I stretched and gave went to give Bella a hug, but Troy pushed her out of the way and hugged me. I gave Bella a hug, then Newt, then Pepper,then Sawyer.

"Hey wait up!" They called. "Can we come?" They asked. I nodded and I slipped on my jacket and then slipped my arms through the straps on my backpack.

"Ok guys, so first, we're gonna have dinner with my dads fiance Bethany. Then were gonna go to the studio." I said as we walked in.

"Dad? Bethany? Are you here?" I asked and Bethany stepped out.

"Aria!" She smiled.

"BETHANY!" I basically yelled and jumped into her arms.

"I missed you sweetie!" She smiled setting me down.

"I missed you too!" I smiled.

"Hi Bethany!" The girls said hugging her and the guys just stood there awkwardly.

"Oh, right, Bethany! This is Troy, Newt, and Sawyer! GUYS meet my soon to be mom! Bethany!" I said and she pulled them into a hug, but I ended up getting in the way and getting pushed up against Sawyer. He just wrapped his arm around me.

"Aria do you have a boyfriend?!" Bethany asked.

"No, not after my past mistakes with them. I think I'll wait. Thank you very much!" I sighed. "Plus you know dad's rule." I said and she laughed.

"That man!" She smiled.

"Alright well you go take your friends to your room, I'll call you down for dinner when it's ready." She smiled.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Um can I talk you Bethany for second?" Sawyer asked pulling me aside.

"Yeah sure you know where my room is right?" He asked.

*Sawyer's POV*

"Mrs. Dawson? Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Oh honey! I'm not Mrs.Dawson until July. But call me Bethany!" She smiled.

"Ok um Bethany. I was wondering. What is this rule, Mr.Dawson has for Aria?" He asked.

"Oh she's not allowed to date. But he thinks she's gonna listen to it. Her mother and I long ago decided she can. As long as she tells Zayn, or one of her friends everything, because they will end up telling us. But now she doesn't need to because she tells me everything." She smiled.

"Has she mentioned me before?" I asked.

"I believe so. Are you the one full of himself that's kind cute, in the fact that he's confident about himself?" She asked.

"That's Troy." I said.

"Are you the one that awkward but adorable at the same time?" She asked.

"That's Newt? I'm a cowboy? Curly hair? Ring a bell?"I asked.

"Oh yeah you! You're the cute one that's confident in his own way and has an awesome home and she has a....um I said too much. Call them down for dinner will you? Thanks!" She said quickly.

"Sure?" I asked.

*Aria's POV*

"Guys time for dinner!" I said walking in and Aria and the girls waited impatiently as Newt and Troy took their time getting up.

Aria's POV

"BETHANY WHAT'S FOR DINNER?!"I asked running down the stairs with the girls behind me. The thing is Bethany, like me, has professional cooks as parents and although, she's the owner of a mall...awesome right...she a great cook.

"I made pasta with either Alfredo sauce, or tomato sauce with meatballs because I know how you feel about white sauce. I have burgers, hotdogs, steak, chicken, and because yes I know you have a photo shoot so I made salad too." She said holding up her hand up to me to shut up.

"Okay." I said.

"Oh and I made chocolate cake!" She smiled and I eyes the heavenly cake on the counter.

"And we're gonna eat it after Aria's photo shoot." Bethany added.

"Hi kids, hi Beth. Hi Aria." My dad said giving me and the girls a kiss on the head and shaking the guy's hands. And then kissing Bethany.

"EWWW TOO MUCH PDA! IM BLIND!" we yelled. They just laughed and sat down as we ate.
*******
"GUYS IM GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled jumping up from the table and pushing everyone out the door and straight into the car and Bethany sprinted into the car and we started driving.
*********
"Guys hold it were here I'll take you to the bathroom when we get there!" I said as the boys complained yet again about having to go pee.

"Come on." I said taking them to the bathroom.

"Hi Jerry." I said getting to my dressing room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 34.1K 105
💞 A brand new completed story! Short chapters! Completed January 5, 2020. *Still in rough draft form* She was her best friend, her rock and favorit...
78.7K 2.8K 79
jack lives with an abusive father and falls for a certain red headed boy. mark just wants to rescue jack. shy!jack jock!mark please read: hello! so...
227 7 5
Two kids, Jessie and Chester, bought the video game of the year. They were enjoying themselves wandering through the worlds of Void. What they didn't...
549K 26.4K 69
*FREE STORY: ONLY BONUS CONTENT IS PAID! COMPLETED! The only new content is bonus content* Noelle Hart's life has taken an unexpected shift that will...