๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ...

By lloverry

๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œโ†ด diana wasn't sure what to expect when she came to hogwarts for the... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐Ÿ
๐๐ข๐ฑ
๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐ž๐ญ-๐ฎ๐ง

๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ

2.4K 94 17
By lloverry

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

THE SECOND TASK WAS FAST APPROACHING,
and Diana and Skye were soaking in a rare moment of peace. They'd spent nearly every moment of the past few weeks helping Fleur prepare for the third task, spending hours in the library researching how to perfect the bubble-head charm. They'd discovered that for the second task Fleur would have to breathe under water, and reclaim her lost treasure, and figured a bubble-head charm was their best bet.

Diana was currently sitting in the library with Skye and Estelle, the two younger girls working, and most definitely not cheating on their charms essay, with the help of Skye's essay from the year prior.

She was interrupted by the feeling of lips being pressed on the top of her head, and looked up to see Ben who wrapped his arm around her, and sat in the seat next to her.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked, glancing at her parchment.

"Charms essay." She sighed, leaning against him, and allowing herself to close her eyes momentarily.

Her moment of peace was interrupted by Skye letting out a squeal.

She looked up to see Skye punching a cackling George, (or was it Fred? No, it was definitely George.) Weasley on the arm.

"We're here to take you to McGonagall's office Frenchie." The other ginger, who Diana knew to be George's twin Fred told her.

"Me?" She asked, furrowing her brows out of worry.

"Yup, you must be in big trouble."
He teased

"Huge!" George added, earning himself a slap on the hand from Skye.

"Um, okay then." Diana said worriedly, shakily trying to pack up her things.

"I'll take care of your stuff Di don't worry." Skye assured her, giving Diana's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"And I'll finish your essay for you!" Estelle added, giving her a warm smile.

"Thanks Elle, Skye, I'll see you guys later." Diana gave them both a wary smile, before turning to Ben and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Hopefully I'll see you later!" She said nervously.

"You'll be okay, I'm sure you're not in any trouble. I'll see you at breakfast." He kissed her on the cheek before getting up and waving them all goodbye.

"Come on Frenchie, you're not the only one on our list!" Fred said, wrapping an arm around the younger girl, and steering her towards the back of the library.

"Your list?" Diana asked, raising a brow.

"Yup, lots of trouble makers apparently! Kids these days." George said throwing his hand against his forehead in mock stress, as they approached another table occupied by Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

•••

The three were hunched over several books, feverishly flipping through them. They were trying to find a way for Harry to survive the second task, but the triwizard champion in question was preoccupied with the upcoming Hogsmead visit. Earlier, he had received a letter  from Sirius, "Send date of next Hogsmead weekend by return owl." He had loads to ask his godfather, but he wasn't quite sure how ones ask their godfather if they have a secret daughter, and if they were trespassing on their school in the form of a dog.

"Focus Harry!" Hermione chastised, throwing her quill at his head, "I know you're thinking about Hogsmead, but you won't be able to talk to Sirius if you drown tomorrow!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" he said turning to the book in front of him.

"You know what I should have done," said Harry, resting his face down on the book. "I should have learned to be an Animagus like Sirius."

"Yeah, then you could've turned into a goldfish whenever you wanted!" Laughed Ron.

"I'd rather be a frog." Said Harry through a yawn.

"Don't be stupid, it takes years to become and Animagus, and even then you still have to register yourself and everything, make sure the Improper Use of Magic Office knows what animal you become, and your markings, so you can't abuse it." said Hermione, while squinting at her book.

"I was joking Hermione." Said Harry, rubbing his eyes.

"This is no use," Said Hermione angrily, snapping shut Weird Wizarding Dilemmas. "Who would ever want to make their nose hairs grow into ringlets?" She let out an exasperated sigh, putting her head in her hands.

It was then the odd trio approached them, overhearing the end of their conversation.

"I wouldn't mind." Said Fred, leaning on the back of Ron's chair.

The three looked up, Harry's eyes widening when they landed on Diana.

"Hi An- Diana." He gave her a nervous smile.

"Hi Harry." Diana said returning his smile, and giving a small wave.

An awkward silence overtook the group.

"Bloody hell Harry you have no game!" Fred snorted, breaking the tension.

"He's not-"

"I have-"

Harry and Diana stuttered, their cheeks pink.

"What're you two doing here?" Ron interrupted them, looking at his brothers.

"Looking for you," said George. "McGonagall wants you, Ron. And you, Hermione."

"Why?" Said Hermione, straightening in her seat.

"Dunno... she was looking a bit grim though," said Fred.

"We're supposed to take you three," George pointed at Ron, Hermione, and Diana. "down to her office," Ron and Hermione stared at Harry, who felt his stomach drop. Was Professor McGonagall about to tell Ron and Hermione off? Perhaps she'd noticed how much they were helping him, when he ought to be working out how to do the task alone?

"Are you alright Harry? You look a bit pale, and sorta green." Diana asked, her eyes filled with genuine concern.

"Brilliant." He gave her a small smile that looked far more like a grimace.

"We'll meet you back in the common room," Hermione assured Harry as she got up to go with Ron- both of them looked very anxious. "Bring as many of these books as you can, okay?" She instructed, as she closed them and stacked them in a pile.

"Right," said Harry uneasily. He gave them a wave, letting his head fall in his arms as they the unlikely group left the library.

•••

"Do you know what's going on?" Hermione asked Diana anxiously, as her and Ron fell in line next to the quarter veela, the twins walking ahead of them.

Diana shook her head, "I don't know. I'm a bit worried though." She said truthfully.

There as a moment of silence between the three before Ron spoke up.

"I know you and Harry aren't exactly on good terms at the moment," Diana let out a indignant snort at his words. "But,  Mione' and I liked, like hanging out with you. So you know you can still spend time with us right?" He gave the girl a nervous smile.

Diana opened her mouth to speak,  but was quickly interrupted by Hermione.

"He's right Diana! I've missed you, and Harry's been so unbearably broody since your guys fallout, and I need someone else  hangout with." Hermione said earnestly, her words bringing a smile to Diana's face.

"I guess I missed you guys too!" She said laughing.

"You should go to Hogsmead with us next month!" Hermione suggested.

Diana was silent for a moment, contemplating the offer. Madam Maxine  had handed out permission slips for the small village when they arrived at Hogwarts, and it was sitting signed and ready to be turned in; buried deep within the depths of her trunk. She had yet to go however, due to being busy, but she didn't see a reason to not go next month. Wouldn't it be awkward with Harry there though?

As if sensing her thoughts, Ron spoke up "Harry can suck it up, and shut up for a day Diana. We wanna spend time with you."

"I mean, I don't see why not!" Diana smiled  at the two, their conversation coming to an end when they reached the transfiguration professor's office.

Fred opened the door for the three fourth years, giving them a wave before closing it behind them.

They hesitantly stepped into the office, where Professor Mcgonagall sat behind her desk, a wary expression on her face, that was quickly replaced with one of shock when Diana walked in the room. Professor Dumbledore was next to her, and a girl with dark hair who Diana didn't recognize fiddled with the ends of her hair nervously across the room.
"I believe that's the last of them Minerva." Dumbledore said, nodding to them in greeting, eyes eyes pausing for a moment when they landed on Diana.

"You see, for the second task tomorrow the champions are to dive to the bottom of the Black Lake, and retrieve  their treasures. You five, are the most important people to the champions, and are what they'll be retrieving." The headmaster explained.

"You're putting us at the bottom of the Black Lake?" The dark haired girl asked, her eyes wide.

"You'll be perfectly safe Miss. Chang, I assure you." Dumbledore reassured  her.

"Excuse me professor, I'm flattered to be Fleur's treasure, but what about Gabrielle?" Diana asked.

"Well, the young Miss. Delacour faces aquatic difficulties, which poses quite the problem for a underwater challenge," the professor explained. "If that's all then, will you do the honors Minerva?"

The transfiguration professor reluctantly stood, grabbing her wand from her desk.

"You'll all be perfectly safe. Think about it like falling asleep." She said, giving them a wary look.

"Isn't that what they say about dying?" Ron whispered to Diana and Hermione, causing Diana to let out a quiet laugh.

That was the last thing she heard, for everything began to fade into black.

AUTHORS NOTE!
I'M BACK!

sorry i disappeared, i had super bad writers block and my life got super busy, and i never really had the time to update. i know that sounds like a dumb excuse, but i hope this extra long chap makes up for it! i'm going to try and update more, because i will 100% finish this book! i hope you guys are ready for some sirius and éloise moments soon, and for a diana and harry reconciliation?? anyway believe it or not we're starting to come the end of gof, which means ootp is soon and i have so much planned!! also this chap is unedited so it might be a little rough, but i hope you enjoy!

AND THANK YOU FOR 93K READS WHAT? i love you all and it means the world<33

-H!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.7K 115
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
8.5K 288 15
Where Harry James Potter hopelessly pines after a girl and won't stop asking her out. When history repeats itself and a certain arrogant boy with eme...
182K 3.9K 35
๊งIn which they both have feelings but are unknown to eachother๊ง‚ OR After 6 years of chasing Lily Evans it seems as if James Potter has given up on...
194K 4.2K 27
"when I'm with you, I feel alive." +++ [goblet of fire] cedric diggory x oc i do not own harry potter or the rest of the characters (except my own) ...