The Alpha Didn't Want Me

By nightxwrites

Tia wakes up everyday wondering if she'll meet her mate. When she finds out her mate and the alpha of her pac... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Epilogue
Author's Note
To The Moon And Back
1k reads??

Chapter 10

11.9K 250 37
By nightxwrites

Caelum's POV

I look down at the sleeping beauty in my arms and move some hair behind her ear to see her gorgeous features.

My view goes down to the mark on her neck and the memories from last night flood in.

She's really mine.

Her naked body is snuggled against my chest, making me feel warmth and admiration. Sure I met her about a week ago, but I love her like we've been together for a lifetime.

I carefully pull away from her, putting a pillow in my place then kissing her forehead. "I love you." I whisper, pulling the blanket back over her shoulders.

I go into my closet in search for clothing. I pick some fresh black boxers, a pair of grey sweatpants, and decide to go topless.

Walking into the bathroom, I brush my teeth, use my facial cleanser and moisturizer, then close the door behind me.

I make sure Tia is still in her comfortable slumber. I catch myself staring at my absolutely stunning mate. I mean who could blame me? What is there not to love? She's perfect.

Pulling myself from my thoughts, I head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my mate. But of course, my mother beat me to it.

I walk up to my mother giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning mama." I greet.

"Good morning my dear son. Wait, your scent is different. What happened? Oh and where's Tia? Is she feeling okay?" She bombards me with questions.

"Tia's fine she's sound asleep." I steer away from the other questions.

"And your scent?" Wow I love her but the woman doesn't give up!

"Umm me and Tia may have mated like mates do, now can we move on this is very awkward to talk about with my mother."

"Tia's your mate? Oh my goodness I knew it! This is so amazing! I am so happy for you son! Ohh and I'm going to get those pretty grand babies after all! But that's not the scent. I can't put my mind on it..."

"Mom I-I killed him." I say in a shaky breath not know how she'll react.

"I'm proud of you son." Huh? No lecture?

"You showed that you'd do anything for your mate. I proud that you're different from your father, and that aren't afraid to show your emotions. I'm proud that even after all you've been through you're still my loving, sensitive, cute little boy." She says pinching my cheeks at that last part.

She pulls me into her arms and I nuzzle my face into her neck. "I love you mama."

"I love you so much more, son."

"Never." I chuckle wiping the single tear from my eye.

"You're going to make an amazing Alpha."

"Oh! I can't let the waffles burn! Go get Tia! Breakfast is almost ready." She demands.

I turn around and make my way back up to our room. I open the door, and she's right where I left her.

————————————————————————
Tia's POV

I'm awakened by light kisses all over my face. My eyes blink open revealing my mate. "Good morning beautiful." He kisses my lips.

"Good morning handsome, but I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." I say, embarrassed of my morning breath.

"I quite frankly, do not care." He smiles giving me an even longer kiss on the lips. "I love you." He says after pulling away.

"And I love you." I smile, taping his nose.

He grabs me and picks me up, revealing my naked figure. He smirks and takes us to the closet.

He sets me on a counter in his huge walk-in closet and walks away to find me something to wear.

He comes back with one of his grey t-shirts and some of his black sweatpants. He pulls the shirt over me, telling me to put my arms through, next he puts the sweatpants over my legs and I lift myself up to get them the rest of the way up.

He kisses my nose, then picks me up again. I'm not sure what the obsession with holding me is, but I'm definitely not complaining.

He sets me on the bathroom counter. When I go to reach for my toothbrush my hand is smacked away. Wow he really doesn't want us lifting a finger. I think.

"I love how he takes care of us" Sky says, I can't help but agree.

He grabs my toothbrush, wets it, puts some toothpaste on it, and wets it one more time.

"Open." He gives a soft demand.

I open my mouth and he brushes my teeth.

When he's done, I spit and use some mouthwash. He picks me up again and brings me to the dining room for breakfast.

Aubrey is already there putting out some plates.

———————————————————————

After breakfast, Caelum had to go to work. Not before giving me a million kisses, of course.

My phone rings, and of course it's Caelum.

"Hey pretty boy." I say into the phone.

"Hey pretty girl, I miss you."

I giggle. "It's only been two hours you big baby."

"Two hours too long my love."

"When will you be home?" I really do miss him.

"It's only been two hours you big baby"

"Okay, okay no need to turn my words on me." I hear him chuckle.

" I'll be home in a few hours  my beautiful mate, don't miss me too much."

"Okay."

"Alpha, you're needed in the cells." I hear in the background.  "I have to go my love, I promise I'll be home soon."

"Okay, be careful, I love you."

"I will. I love you more."

Call ended
————————————————————————

I hear the front door and immediately make my way downstairs.

I spot Caelum, taking off his coat. I walk up to him and our eyes meet. He grabs both of my hands. "Hey gorgeous." He gives me a grin, pecking me lips.

"Hi cutie." He forces a cute little frown. "I'm not cute." He argues. "You're adorable."

"Whatever you say." He playfully rolls his eyes.

He picks me up an brings me over to the couch.
"Love, I-I have something to tell you."

"What is it? Is everything okay?" I start to worry. Caelum sees that and squeezes my hand to provide comfort.

"Your mother is alive."

————————————————————————

Chapter 10 is finished! -

How'd you like it? -

Predictions? -

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 16.1K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
196K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...
2.8M 83.3K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
3.3K 189 26
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...