Coffee Please

Av R3gulus_Black

Izuku midoriya life hasn't been good for a long time it all started in elementary and from there it progresse... Mer

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
Halloween Special!!
010
011
Christmas Special !!!
012
013
014
016
A/N

015

1K 34 6
Av R3gulus_Black

Sport Festival
____________

*Izuku's pov*

It has been a few days since the usj incident. dad has gotten a little better but he has a lot of injury. I personally think he should stay in bed and get better but he thinks otherwise. Which is why we are currently standing in front of my classroom door.

"Dad i don't think we should be here well at least you" I said to him

"Why do you think that little lair " He asked me

"Well do you not how you look right now and you should be resting" I told him

"I mean that is a good reason but i want to be here i'm fine"  he told me

"Fine" I said as he opened the door to the room

Some of them were shocked to see him here after all he was the person who was the most injured. Since the USJ incident i haven't been able to see right. I can see it's just slightly blurry but either than that i'm fine.

Fuck that hurts i just ran into a desk and now they're laughing at me. I got up and went to my desk not missing the very observant eyes of my dad. At this very moment he is most likely wondering what's wrong with me because this happen to me this morning except with the counter at home and i think i have a bruise now.

He then started to talk about the sports festival which i had forgot about since what happened at usj. Every year since i was maybe 6 i would try and watch the sports festival. I watched it to see new quirks and how cool people are. This years sport festival is going to be different from the others. This year is going to be special to me since i get to be in it. I have dreamed of this moment since i was 5 although after finding out i was 'quirkless' i didn't think it would happen and stay a dream. Well i was wrong and happy i was wrong.

If I was good enough I would be recognized by a hero agency. I would like to be recognized by sir night eye. Just because he used to be all might sidekick doesn't mean he's a bad guy right.

I sometimes hate people in my class. By people I obviously mean bakugou. You might be wondering why and well that's because I'm standing in front of a stage which bakugou happens to be in. Saying some nonsense about being better than everyone and how he's going to win. Sometimes I wonder how someone can be so arrogant.

Task 1

Our first task is to get through an obstacle course sounds easy right well it's not. I almost died at least 3 times since the race started and it's only been 5 minutes. Not only that but I was almost frozen.

This gives me an opportunity to try out my new quirk. Robots and Water don't go together giving me a slight advantage of getting through this smoothly. I wonder what place I'm in. I'm in at least the top 20. Todoroki ice slowed down many people. Some didn't get causing the ice by some I mean Kacchan, Mina, Iida, Me and more people.

I feel like I just went on auto pilot for a moment. That's like the 10 or more robot I've taken down. Wow this water quirk is fucking awesome. If only I had my quirk back in elementary and middle school maybe me and kacchan would still be friends and I wouldn't have been bullied. Maybe just maybe mom would've loved me but If I did have quirk that means I wouldn't have an awesome dad. I wouldn't change anything.

What the actual hell is this. They're trying to kill us. Who actually thinks oh well let's put a mine field and let the students try and get out of it alive. What makes me even more pissed is I'm so close but Todoroki and Kacchan are even closer to the finish line.

What am I going to-. Yes why didn't I think of this before. I'm going to dig up some of the little bombs and put them in a pile and use what's left over of robot and I'm going to explode into the air and I'm going to at least try and pass them.

Now that I stand in front of the little bombs with the robot piece it kinda seems like a bad idea. But it it works that means I have more of a chance of winning. Fuck it here I go. Wow the breeze is really nice. I'm actually enjoying it up here. If only I could live here in the sky. I'm going down now.

" HERE COMES IZUKU MIDORIYA FALLING FROM THE SKY" I heard present mic yell as it echo's through the stadium

"IZUKU MIDORIYA TAKES FIRST PLACE WITH THAT STUNT HE PULLED" wait I'm in first

Run Run Keep Running is all I could think. I'm relieved as I could see light that leads to the finish line.

Task 2

It was time for task 2.

" For this task you'll need a team of 4 people. If you can't make a team you'll be disqualified. Now you have 15 minutes to make a team good luck. Oh also since izuku won the last task his headband is worth 1 million. Good luck" eh I'm worth 1 million.

Now no one is going to be on my team. Since it's most likely everyone will try and come from me at the beginning. It's hard to make a team when people keep blowing you off. I only have one person on my team and that's Uraraka. Maybe I should ask I-

"Let me join your team! I can use your current fame to show of my babies!" Said someone cutting my thought off in the process.

" Um what's your name and babies?" I asked her confused

" oh I'm mei hatsume I'm from support classes and my babies are my inventions. So what do you say let me join your team! " hatsume told me excitedly

" Oh ok sure you can join " I told her

Now all I need is one more person. This going to be hard but I have someone in mind. I just need to convince him to join me. Here goes nothing.

" Join me " I told him as I put my hand on his shoulder

He agreed which is good now we have to come up with a plan. My team is pretty unique. Now that the 15 minutes are up and we have a plan it's time to get started. I'm kinda nervous what if it doesn't work.

Oh well here goes nothing is all I can say. I get on top of Uraraka, Hatsume and Tokoyami as the rider or whatever.

" Get ready and go" midnight told the remainder of us

As I thought they were going to come after us first. All we have to do is keep the 1 million point and steal others. If we do that we should be fine.

As we passed by a bunch of other students. They're hands tried to grab at the headband. We managed to dodge them. We also grabbed headbands as we went. It going good so far

You know what on second thoughts maybe I should've kept my damn mouth shut. I'm being chased by Todoroki and Kacchan. We have to keep running.

The only thing I have to say is nothing at all. I thought it would've been Kacchan that got the headband but it was Todoroki. Not only did they get it but we fell. Oh well I took some of their headbands. Now I have to work even harder.

The time finally ran up meaning we had to quit. Wow we actually made it to the next task. I'm so fucking happy. Once in a life opportunity.

Task 3

The last task is finally here. I'm hella hype. I've been ready for this moment for a long time. I'm going against a guy named shinso. I think he's in the general course. Um to be honest I don't know his quirk. Our fights going to happen soon.

That was quicker than I thought. Ok let's do this. Wow the stage is way bigger than I thought.

" You know you're lucky to have a non villainous quirk " huh what's he talking about

" I've been told by many people my quirk was made for a villain" oh

" There's no such thing as a quirk made for villain" I said to make him better

By trying to make him feel better I ended up getting hypnotized. Who knew right. Maybe I should stop being nice. I'm going to lose. I'm almost there I have to break out of it.

What the hell is that. Fucking human figures are staring at me. Oh am I dead. I can't hear what they're saying. They sound all mumbling . I just noticed but were did everyone else go. Dad where's my dad! Was I kidnap no this can't happen to me! Huh what's happening I kinda feel lighter.

Wait why are they all disappearing. Maybe I should just let shinso win. I'm kinda tired. I just want to go home I thought as everything had turned black.

_____________________________
1565 words

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.6K 14 50
(Cover art does not belong to me) COMPLETED Izuku Midoriya always had difficulties with trust, whenever he trusted someone they hurt him. His father...
6.7K 141 9
Izuku Midoriya was beaten, abused, neglected and eventually abandoned. When he felt like he nowhere else to turn, he met the villains. They helped hi...
458K 10.8K 49
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...
46.5K 2.5K 18
With a quirk that was as villainous as his father Stain, this kids future was sealed the moment people see his quirk. Izuku Midoriya had a quirk he w...