Wrong reality: Manjiro sano (...

By jeanschin

Who was y/n? For someone who looked totally normal, she had a great impact on many people. And one of those p... More

0.1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2 ( Series Finale )

2.8

1.7K 82 58
By jeanschin

A month later Takemitchi was all rested up and had decided to start his plan to get his members back. He already had one member down so now the next person he's going for was chifuyu.

After a little talk, chifuyu ended up accepting as he also resigned his job to join. Takemitchi had called you to meet up with them as you guys went for a walk.

"On one condition! Thousand winters" chifuyu smiled while you and Takemitchi were confused.

"Huh? What's that?"

"The new gang name. Sounds cool, right? He said while your has just dropped. "Boy I know you fucking lying-" you couldn't even finish As Takemitchi covered your mouth quick.

"Thousand winters? What does it mean?" Takemitchi questioned.

"A thousand winters. It's my name."

"Chifuyu that's a bit..." Takemitchi now realized what you meant as he found it a bit... embarrassing.

"I've thought of a logo too. I've been keeping it in my head for a long time!" Chifuyu said excitedly while you both tried to stop him.

"Hey you really didn't really have to plan out a logo either." You nervously laughed as you nudged Takemitchi for some help.

"Cmon give me a break!" Takemitchi ran up to catch up with chifuyu as you followed. "It's payback for how much of a selfish ass you were. And for you y/n for leaving me alone for 2 years!" He exclaimed as you gasped.

"Eh? But the name is too long and its hard to say out loud..."

"Yeah more like embarrassing to say out loud. Also don't blame me leaving you alone. It wasn't my fault I was stuck in juvie for 2 whole years!" Chifuyu turned around as he glared at both of you.

"Takemitchi your ass. Y/n stay with your friend kazutora since he's now your good friend." He said leaving.

"Now who told him I was friends with kazutora?" You eyed Takemitchi as he nervously laughed and walked faster with chifuyu.

The next day you all were to meet up at inupi shop as Takemitchi already recruited hakkai.

Making it there you sat down next to hakkai seeing they haven't started yet. "'Please help Mikey.' Draken entrusted me with this. I will fight kantou manji gang. Thousand winters is a team with the same goal. Please will you join our team, inupi-kun."

There was going no back now. He was very serious about getting everyone back on the team.

"You don't have to ask!" Inupi got up smiling to Takemitchi. "This is why I chose you."

"Alright then! Now that's settled with. Y/n pay attention to." Chifuyu said as he pulled out a shirt with a determined face.

You and inupi just deadpanned at him seeing the shirt. "From today on, inupi-kun and y/n are members of thousand winters. Please wear this!"

"... ah hell naw." You said as chifuyu turned to inupi instead. Inupi responded by spitting on the shot as chifuyu panicked.

"Aaagh!!! Why would you do this inupi-kun!"

"There's no way I'll wear something as lame as that." Inupi walked off as chifuyu glared at you.

"I mean... it's cute? But to fight with that on mmmh. Sorry I'm with inupi on this one. Bye bye." You walked off as well until Chifuyu pulled you back.

"Too late. Once you're in you can't get out. Now y/n the easy way or the hard way!" He said holding the shirt.

"I'm not wearing that! I just can't!" At that moment chifuyu sighed as you knew he was up to something.

"Y/n. You have leave me no choice, but to use force and violence. May you enjoy my beautiful shirt. Just let me put this on top of your current shirt" He said going towards you.

"Huh?! Hey! That's harassment. Don't you even dare-" ...too late.

Minutes later...

"Now all TW needs is advisor and someone with some taste!"

"Totally agree!" Hakkai, you, and inupi said in union as you three wore the shirt chifuyu offered while he was confused.

"I get the advisor part, but what do you mean 'someone with taste' "? Chifuyu said. "Wow" your jaw dropped still not believing he doesn't know.

"You got something to say traitor ?"

"You bet I have something to say fried hair. Now what made you thinking JUMPING on top of me was a good idea huh?"

Chifuyu squinted his eyes for a few seconds then snorted at you as you gasped.

"Anyways! I got a good idea who were looking for! A person with a great style, and is level headed!" And there was only person who had a good style you all knew.

"Oh?! Are you talking about someone who I hold a lot of respect for?!" Hakkai said as Takemitchi nodded.

"Exactly! I want him in our team, no matter what! He might be busy, but he should be able to help if we ask!"

After that day it didn't seem like mitsuya would be able to join since he was joining a competition.

A week later you guys went to support Mitsuya in his competition. It was really nerve wrecking at first, but after seeing the outfits you all were amazed in how beautiful they looked.

But tables turned as mitsuya rejected the award he won. For him it was his friends first before the award.

You, hakkai, and Takemitchi were now back to inupi shop thinking hard on something serious.

"What are we gonna do? In the end neither of us are gonna say it... are we?" You nodded your head as hakkai agreed.

"We have to tell him that he's "fired" from his role as the team manager."

"For a fact he's not gonna take it easy." You spoke as hakkai agreed until you heard chifuyu coming in.

"What are you guys talking about? What's all this whispering?" He smiled at you guys while you guys tried to think of something quick.

"W-w- what whispering?" Takemitchi said nervously. "W-w-well it's nothing" Hakkai turned away from him. "D-definitely not hiding anything." You panicked a bit that you realized the wrong words came out of you.

"Hakkai and y/n cmon guys, one of you guys gotta say it! 'Your sense of style is bad. You're fired.' We three agreed!" Takemitchi panicked more. "You idiot! You're being too loud. He'll hear us!" Hakkai said before you shut both of there mouths. "Both of you guys are gonna get us caught. Just be straight up and say we found someone better." You said until chifuyu decided to speak.

"Guys, that time I saw mitsuya on stage, I thought of something."

..."Heh?"

You guys ended up meeting up with mitsuya who seemed pretty chill. "What's up, chifuyu? What's with the formality?"

"Mitsuya-San! Could you take over my role in this team?" All of you were a bit taken aback from his response.

"What do you mean?" Mitsuya questioned. "Surely my skills as an advisor are lacking compared to yours. Mitsuya-kun would do it better than me!" He said honestly while you guys were happy. "Chifuyu!" You guys said in union not believing he's actually quitting his position.

"Okay! I'll accept your offer! Well then, I'll redesign the uniform and the teams logo on top of that!" You guys couldn't believe your ears. While chifuyu was dumbfounded, you, hakkai and Takemitchi were just happy knowing everything was going to be okay again.

"Hold on, I think that's a bit too..." Chifuyu didn't get the chance to talk since mitsuya interrupted him.

"We're gonna face THE Kantou manji, aren't we? So we have to get serious!"

"We've been serious though?!!" His jaw dropped like literally dropped not believing anything anymore.

"Well said mitsuya-kun!"

"Taka-chan!!"

"Mitsuya our lovely savior thank you for your service!" You sarcastically bowed to him causing him to let a little laugh out.

In the end pah chin and peh yan had decided to join as well with the kawata brothers. So that now makes 10 members. The next few days Takemitchi ended up meeting with senju who get bad about the whole situation.

Senju had explained how everything was her fault and told a secret she hasn't told anyone to them. The reason they changed was because of her.

"You know how y/n was super close with Mikey. Do you want to tell her as well?" Takemitchi questioned as she formed a small smile. "I told her after the fight. She was a bit disappointed, but said I was young so kids make lies when they don't want to get in trouble. I wish y/n was there with me back then. Maybe then, she could've help me and not do Anything dumb."

"I'm also a failure you know! Senju!! We can turn this failure around! So senju come with me. Let's turn over the kantou manji gang!" With full confidence Takemitchi had gained senju trust to him.

A week later it was now now August 31st, as the presidents, Vice Presidents, and members had all came along to join together once again.

Takemitchi and you had a talk about your place and for his opinion he knew it was best
To put you up as 1st division Vice President next to Inui be because of way of thinking and strength. He wanted you up top.And now here you were next to inui.

Y/n L/n
2nd generation
Tokyo manji gang
1st division Vice President

(By the way the uniform your wearing is the same as senju so yea y'all looking hot asf)

Throughout the meeting, everyone admired Takemitchi confidence as he spoke with honest to everyone. He began from weak and following others to someone strong from mindset and having his people following him.

"Our goal is to defeat kantou manji gang! I will win, no matter what!! I won't stop, even if I'm defeated! So all of you, let's take back what we have given up! This isn't my fight alone. It's 'our revenge' ".

After the meeting had finished everyone was talking among each other about today. "Well, let's work good together and get this over with." You said to inui giving a fist bump as he returned it with a calm smile. "Same goes for you. Good luck to the both of us."

"Y/n!" You turned around to see senju calling you. Takemitchi was with her as well so you made your way to them.

"Hey." You smiled to them seeing them happy. "I guess Takemitchi reallt has achieved his goal." Senju said to Takemitchi seeing him more confident.

"I didn't think the goal I had from the start would actually turn out like this. It feels like I just set free a goal I had for so long. And it's thanks to everyone who's here helping me."

"It thanks to you, that you have faith in bringing Mikey back. We all see him as someone important to us. So you doing that is giving us another lifetime opportunity to help him and have fun."

Takemitchi turned around pretending like he wasn't crying as he wiped his tears away after you said that.

"Pfft doesn't change he's still a crybaby."

"By the way, what happened to waka, benkie, and your brother. Have they decided not to join?" You questioned to senju as she shook her head.

"My brother is on his own way. Waka and benkie ended up joining Mikey."

"Oh... wow they betrayed us. That actually sucks. Oh well, I guess there's nothing else left to do, but fight them."

"Just 9 days left. We got this. I'll change the future and get Mikey back no matter what." Takemitchi looked so confident that you actually admired that.

"You'll definitely change the future. You save a lot of people so far that this can be your last time doing it." While you and Takemitchi were having that conversation, senju was confused about the 'future' you guys talked about. But whatever future you talked about she believes it turn out good.

As the night meeting ended everyone left as well for you decided to go for a walk. It wasn't for a sad reason or anything, but you did miss visiting the places you used to hang few years ago. And one of those places were where Mikey had found osanai in the abandoned place.

Making it in there, everything seemed the same. "Nothings changed." You sat at the ground just staring at the wall dully.

"Nothings changed. No body's changed. If nothings changed why is he the only one that wanted to change?" You asked yourself.

"That's my problem though. I think too much and I feel to deeply hurt about it. Overthinking things every day isn't going to change anything. But still... why." You held your head closing your eyes trying to forget things, but now because of the fight coming soon all you can think of is seeing him once again.

"Just why are you stuck in my head all the time... Mikey." Not feeling anything you remembered that one memory that you felt like it was the best memory ever.

FLASHBACK:

It was 2 in the morning and as usual you weren't asleep, but instead you were outside walking around. It didn't feel dangerous since there wasn't much people out at this hour.

"If I were mikey, what would i be doing right now?" You questioned yourself until you knew exactly where he would be which was musashi shrine.

You finally made it there and you took a little peak to see Mikey was really there just laying there chilling and just staring at the sky. It wasn't surprising since he also stayed up very late just messing around.

You walked to him slowly and quietly trying to scare him. As you got closer you saw his eyes were closed so he was either asleep or just chilling. You got on your knees to see what move to make on him behind his head.

'Oh... he's actually pretty sleeping like that' you thought to yourself wanting to fix his hair that was on him, until he grabbed your hand surprising you.

"Oh. Y/n didn't expect you here. What were you trying to do? Don't tell me you were trying to do something bad on me?" He gave you that smile every time and it still feels like the first time you met him.

"Of course not. I was just trying to get rid of that bug on you, but it left." You lied pretty well that he fell for it. He sat up and titled his head a bit to you making you do the same.

"What?"

"Nothing. Your just pretty." Your eyes widened, not believing he said that.

"Pretty ugly." Your jaw dropped automatically knowing to never get your hopes up from him. "Wow thanks. I'm leaving now." You said getting up heading Mikey laughing.

"I'm joking! You're really fun to mess around with. Your really pretty okay?!" He got up as well standing where he was.

You sighed trying not to smile while Mikey knew you couldn't stay mad at him for long. "How about this, wanna go for a ride in my motorcycle with me?"

You turned around excitedly nodding to him as he smiled softly. "Alright, let's go." He said holding your hand walking to his motorcycle.

Of course dating meant holding hands, but Mikey doing it was sometime rare, but it meant a lot to you. 'Feels like I got fucking mosquitos in my stomach.' You thought to yourself knowing the cause of it.

After getting ready, everything was ready to go. You sat behind him as you wrapped your hand around his waist instead of his shoulders as you usually did it. "Okay let's go!"

Mikey tensed up a bit till he control himself quickly. "Y-yeah. Now hold on tight." He said starting it now leaving to the streets. Making it to the highway there was rarely any cars around so it made it more fun for the both of you guys.

(Y'all know that one edit of Mikey and his motorcycle in the highway? Yeah that's what I'm talking about ;p )

"We haven't been together like this for a while." Mikey smiled as you made a move and hugged his back. "Yeah. I missed this a lot and feels more better like this. How about we go faster?"

"Faster? As you wish pretty lady, but if I get into an accident it's on you. Agreed?" He sped up more as you enjoyed the breeze going through you.

"Disagree it's gonna be on you cuz I'm broke for paying bills. Besides what can go wrong?" You said and speaking too soon it started to rain.

"Thanks for jinxing it once again y/n." Mikey smiled angrily, but you honestly didn't care cause it's just water.

After a good while you guys made it back to the shrine safe and sound. "That was fun. It feels like I released so much stress." You stretched you body as it still continued to rain.

"Now what? It's currently 4am and we're still in the rain. I guess chilling around is a good option." He said while you kicked some water to him.

"You're reason?"

"Why not? I'm not sleepy."

"So kicking water was a good idea?"

"We're both soaked so yeah." Mikey sighed walking up to you as you backed up a bit. It was all fun and games until he was getting closer to your face. 'Oh fuck are we gonna kiss?' You closed your eyes tightly before you felt a flick on your forehead.

"That's for what you did." He gave you that awful smile while you kinda expected more, but it's whatever.

"Oh. Yeah sure I deserved that." You rubbed your head seeing Mikey staring at you. "What? You want to do another one? Sure go ahead." You closed your eyes once again until this time you were startled when you felt his lips on you.

It felt like years went by for you but those seconds lasted way to long that you felt so happy. As he let go it was him who suddenly felt embarrassed.

"You just looked... pretty. Anyways should I drop you home?" He asked while you didn't respond. He looked at you to see how you stared at him.

"Oh my gosh, Mikey I didn't know you were this Romantic. Im telling draken." You said walking away from him happily.

"Ya! Now where do you think your goin?!" He catches up to you as you retire to let go of his grip. "Why not? It's fun to see this side of you." This time Mikey felt way more embarrassed than before that he pulled you into a hug, as your face buried his chest. "If you really like things like this I'll keep doing them, just don't tell draken or anyone."

You hugged him back feeling so much joy in you that this all felt so different that you wanted to last long. "Fine. I promise. That is if you can give me your dorayaki cause I'm hungry now."

"Eh? No way. That's the last thing I would give to anyone."

"Me or dorayaki?"

"Dorayaki"

you sarcastically gasped at how fast he responded to that. "Ain't no way. I knew your motorcycle meant more to you than me but food too? I'm shocked." You deadpanned while he shrugged it off.

"And? I'm also in need of food. Besides I always give you my food at some point."

"Ah- Mikey you fucking liar. You always complain..." and in that morning you guys ended up arguing about that situation that you ended up winning and he decided to never speak of it again.

What went bad was that you guys ended up being sick because of the rain so draken as the good friend had decided to take care of both of you. "At this point I'm just a mother of two kids."

Present time:
"I wish I could go back. 2 years later all of us are here against you. What a fuckhead. Now thinking about it I think we're fucked. Mikey got all the good people. Takemitchi I hope you got a good plan because the power of friendship isn't going to be useful now." You opened your eyes turning around as you saw a familiar shadow.

"Mikey?" You said rubbing your eyes once again to see nothing. "I'm so fucked in the head that I'm now seeing shit. How lame. What shithead like him would care about me after putting me in a horrible place." You sighed as you got up to leave the place.

"I know. I wouldn't like me either."

PUBLISHED: February 24, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 30.1K 106
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
4.9K 210 20
You lived a life filled with people who loved and cherished you. You were raised by two amazing dads, your identical twin brother and lots of wonderf...
2.8K 102 42
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
248K 8.8K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...