Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37

377 38 28
By DreamerGirlKes

Three weeks later

"Lola, you have to pick something flashier than this for me to make!" Talia complained as Lola showed her a design that she liked. Lia always thought the things she designed had to be big and flashy and hated doing simple things.

"I can always get Mariah or one of the other to design it for me if you like...."

"HELL NO! You're about to be my sister-in-law, not hers. Humph, if this is what you want, I will design it for you. I like the fact you are simple. I just thought you would want something a little more outgoing than this... How is your memory?" She said as she threw the last part in there, all slick with a smirk. 

"Fine, I guess. I still get headaches from time to time, but I don't feel the pressure I was feeling before. Xerxes said I had fluid on my brain, but it seemed to be going away. I'm happy because it means they don't have to crack my skull open... A lot is coming back to me in bits and pieces. Like I remember leaving the studio and walking into the house. I'm just having a hard time placing what happened before hearing Ella."

"Do you remember what she said to you? Xerxes believes he hit you with something, but Mom says the cut came from hitting the bottom step. I don't know, but I'm curious about what she said to you." Neveah said. Lola nodded, thinking back in bits and pieces because her words were all over the place.

"Something about she was sorry about something, and it was only room for one. I don't remember if she was talking about our babies or us. I don't want to stress myself about it because I don't want to have this little girl early. Shit, I can't believe I'm five in half months. I have three and half more months to go and scared as shit." She nervously laughed.

"So, you nervous about having the baby but not about getting married in like a week," Kamaria said while Riley agreed. Lola was nervous about both. Still, the thought of pushing a little human out of her scared her the most.

"Well yeah! Shit, she has to come out of my fucking pussy. Then Ma Dele and some of the others are yelling have her naturally. Do you see how big my ass has gotten within three weeks of Da Luca's cooking?" She said, making them laugh.

"I still say pick another dress... but I know you won't, so on to the maid of honor and bridesmaid's dresses." Talia said, making Lola look down at the floor. They all knew she was a loner but thought she at least had a friend besides her cousins, which were all males.

"I don't have any friends like that. All of you know that.... I guess you, as his sisters, can be the bridesmaids, and I won't have a maid of honor...."

"That won't due Lola Yang! We are a big family. I know it's one of us that you have to like to be your friend!" Marie said, making her look at the girls in the room with her. All of them were smiling as she looked at the one, she called her little sister.

"Zendaya. I guess if I have to pick, it would be Daya. You have always been like a best friend to me, and I love you like a little sister. Would you like to be my maid of honor?"

"What if I said no?" She said, smiling making them laugh. "Girl, you didn't have to fucking ask! Fuck yeah, I want to be your maid of honor. Hell, it's an honor for you to ask me. Thanks, girl! I love you and so damn happy you're finally getting your man after years of drooling over him." Daya laughed as Lola smacked her arm, whispering hush.

"Tell me one of you spies found something," Xerxes said, coming into the living room. He stopped looking around, noticing that everyone was there. "Why are we meeting in the living room and not the office?"

"The women are in there planning Lola and AJ's wedding or designing dresses. Hell, something, I just know Mar told me not to let AJ come in, and no. I call you here because we forgot about something or, should I say, someone." Takahiro said, pointing to the tv screen. Yamato sitting in the corner room in the warehouse, screaming at the camera from time to time.

"Shit, he's still alive?" Xerxes laughed, rubbing his neck. Takahiro shrugged his shoulder as they all smirked over to Blaise.

"Mhmm, I love it when you sexy men like at him like that." He said, causing Elijah, Lucas, and Tomo to choke back a laugh while Xerxes threw a bottle at his head. "I know you love me, X baby, but what is the plan, Hiro?" He said in a more serious tone.

"Let's fuck with him before killing the bastard. Have the guards tie him to a chair and Blaise crazy ass in the room to fuck with him. We need a good laugh before going into a killing mood. Who's with me?" Hiro said as Blaise raised his hand.

"Yes, you can touch him. Nothing fucking sexual... better yet," Reece smirked, pulling his phone out texting before turning back to them. "I gave you some toys. You know whips, chains, nipple clip, and tasers." He grinned, making them shake their heads.

"Floggers and paddles too?"

"You know what.... nevermind. I'm not about to watch you get off and spank this damn man. I draw the fucking line there!" Takahiro said as frowning at Reece for bringing in the toys. His idea was perfectly fine without all the extra.

"Naw Hiro! You wanted to make this fun. Let's make it fun. It's not like he's going to fuck the man or something... I'm not going to lie, though. If this man starts to get hard or some shit, I'm cutting off his fucking shit." Eli said, making them frown again.

"You're too much like Ma. That's why I don't let your fucking ass torture because the first thing you do is go for the damn dick...."

"I cut them off because a bitchass nigga don't need a dick when they are acting like a pussy." Elijah shrugged as the three Dons looked at him with the same look. "Don't give me that shit about the N-word. The sentence needed an enhancement. It is what it is."

"Shiiiiit, he does have a point." Lucas said. "These pussy don't need fucking dick if they act like females shit worse than females with the bitching they are doing. Crying because they don't have the most power or money. Fuck that shit. Be glad to have the shit, as Eli said. Bitches with dicks!"

"They high. Aren't they? They have to be fucking high! I swear yall be some bullshit." Takahiro said as Xerxes looked like he was about to say something that agreed with his brothers, which wouldn't surprise him at all. All of them were alike. "Don't even think about agreeing, X! I just torture the bastard myself."

"Damn X. I think we upset our brother-in-law. Ha! This fool is ready to cut the man's head off and say F the rest. Hiro, we can't let him off that fucking easy. He sent his men to attack you and my little sis while his bitchass stayed back in Japan safe. That's what I call a fucking B.I.T.C.H! Let Blaise have fun. At least he won't be bothering us for a moment."

"Fine... AJ, how do you feel. In a week, you will join the married club?"

"OH, SHIT, HIRO IS RIGHT! AJJJJ! You are about to be a married man Little Brother!" Elijah yelled, putting him in a headlock while the other two fucked with his hair, knowing he hated it.

"Man, I hate having all you for fucking brothers! STAY OFF MY FUCKING HAIR, DAWG! Stop telling the whole fucking world that I'm marrying, but I feel good about it. I love her... I love everything about her, and I love that we are about to become a family. I can't wait to spend my life with her"

"Good. We are all happy because this has been a rough eight months for you. I'm happy you finally got it right. We talked a lot of shit about Lola, but I know she was in this for the right reasons. That was to be with you and to sit back and take what you gave her. Hell, that girl would have walked away heartbroken but would never did the shit Ella has done. You got you a ride or die." Lucas said, watching as their Dad and Opa came in to sit.

"How about all you have dinner at the restaurant tonight. No one will mess with you there. I think the women are going stir crazy not being able to leave the community. First, let's go to the warehouse. I want to see what Blaise has planned for Yamato... no fucking freaky shit Bla!"

"Zaddy, you know I won't go that far. I don't want you mad at me... Is Victor going to be there?" He said as Axel arched a brow, making Luca shake his head to his father. The man probably was about to beat the man with his cane.

"Vic hasn't been himself since we buried his wife. He just needs some time to himself, but he's coming around slowly. Nova's been aggravating the shit out of him, but it's only because she understands what he is going through. For once, the woman is doing something to help someone other than driving them crazy. Now let go!" Luca said.

"Where are you going, Shino?" Jun asked, making him look back at his sister shaking his head. She was treating him as a child, which wasn't needed. The only thing he wanted was out of the fucking house before he when crazy.

"I want to go outside, big sister. Would you like to come with me? Or did you think I was going to search for the Ane-san? I'm done with chasing the little bitch. Look at what she cost me! I'm missing a fucking eye and a hand!"

"That little brother was all on you. You were warned to stay away from the Ane-san, and you wanted to play with fucking fire. Be happy that Oyabun didn't kill you... hell, if it weren't for Mr. Axel Sr. and that peace agreement, you would have been dead. Nice to see we gave our Gokudō to a man that holds his promises. On that note. I was thinking about how Ex Donna and her friends were attacked. Do you think that is because of us?" She said.

"I thought about that too, but I don't think so. I let you go run that by the Oyabun or Mizo because I don't think Tanaka wants to see me at the moment. The man is still pissed. I saw that the other day when I passed him at the clinic. I'm not any chances."

Jun laughed, shaking her head making Shino want to slap the shit out of his sister. For one, he didn't see a damn thing funny.

"Bout time something got you shaking in your boots. I really hope you learned your lesson Shino. If you stopped looking at women as toys that can be thrown around like nothing. You will find that perfect woman, and it's many of them here. Not just in the community. Kaia is a sweet girl but then again. Her Mother would probably kill your ass. Nova is crazy. What about that girl Ella...."

"Jun, have you not seen how she's lusting after Kamaria's little brother? The girl is off her rockers." He stated.

"Remind you of yourself. Doesn't it? Maybe she needs someone that understands her Shino. As for you, just leave Kamaria alone." She said, making him nod his head stepping out the door with his sister behind him.

Your thoughts plz???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
678 41 8
toji fushiguro.
70.4K 3.1K 44
A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story.