LOL of a Good Time (FNAF)

By Baxterbro

Lolbit, an old animatronic from the sister location brought to the PizzaPlex. They play games with the childr... More

The Glitched
The Security Guard
Run!
Ticket Upgrade
DayCare Center
Pizza!
Caught!
Security Office
Recharge
Endos
Parts and Service
Lolbit?
Fazerblast
Vanny's Room
Monty Mystery Mix
Chica's Voice Box
New Voice Box
Roxy Raceway
Fixing the head
Roxy's Eyes
New Eyes
Vanny
Fire
Car
Vanny 2
Gregory Leaves
(After Security Breach) I'm Home
Ninja Bitty
Lolly
1983
Who Broke it?
First Memory
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 2
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 3
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 4
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 5
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 6
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 7
Lost Souls Duet
Lost Souls Duet 2
If my Lolbit was in FNAF UCN
Lost Souls Duet 3
Lost Souls Duet 4
Please Stand By
Lost Souls Duet 5
Connection Terminated
There is a legend
If my Nightmare Lolbit was in UCN
What If Lolbit meets Nightmare Lolbit
Ask the Lolbit's
Answers
I̷̛̲̣͉̥͂̈̚̚t̷̿̈́̀'̵͎͖͇͛̏̽́̃͌̏̈͑̑͠s ̷͑̃̍̉̂͋͗̂͐M̸̦͙̱̬̘͐̚e̸̊͋̂̕
The Lolbit Family
Anything You Can Do I can Do Better
Visit
Detective Lolbit: E.P. 1
Detective Lolbit E.P. 2
Left Behin̵͚̣͎͔̭̞̝̟͌͊͛́̾d̸̡̹̮̤͈͌̂̒̄͗̍̃̂̿ͅ
If G̵̞̃o̸͖̻̟̊̈́̚ld̵͂ȅ̷̲́̚ñ̴͙̯ ̴͖̓̇L̴̜͚̜͛o̶̞̬̖̾̚l̵͎̫̘̍bị̸̊̋̚t̶͖̒͑ Was in UCN
The Lolbit Family Part 2
We have come for your frontal lobe
An Interview with Lolbit
An Interview with the Twins
An Interview with Ĝ̷̉o̵͛̏l̶͉̮̓d̸͇̓e̸͌͌ņ̶͇̀͗̚͜ Ḽ̸̲̈̀ơ̷l̶̑b̵̅ị̴̲̖̈t̴̂͊͠
What Happened to Bonnie?
An Interview with Nightmare Lolbit
Detective Lolbit E.P. 3̸̧̛̫̦͕̲̐̾͋̅͂͂͆͘͠
Ruin Trailer
FNAF Movie Trailer
Welcome Back~
The Mask
Security!

He's back. He always comes back.

1.1K 32 16
By Baxterbro

(We'll here's the final ending. I hope you guys liked the book. I'm surprised it did as well as it did.)

Gregory:"I'm staying."

Freddy:"You are staying? I am glad. Here." *Freddy hands Gregory a Party Pass.* "I found this Part Pass. There are areas we have not investigated."

Lolbit:"W-w-w-well, fo-fo-fo-fo-follow y-y-y-you, li-li-li-little Star."

Lolbit twitches a few times.

Gregory nods and he heads back towards the elevators and the two animatronics follow him.

They enter the elevator and Gregory presses the button.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and Gregory walks out of the elevator and the animatronics step out.

Gregory heads down the escalator and heads over to Monty Golf and on his way he spots a bag and he runs over and opens it and inside is a note.

---

Strange Voices

Some of the night guards have been finding Lolbit outside of their room at night. In random places and powered off. 

But that's not the most weird part. They said they heard two children voices coming from Lolbit. A Male and Female.

But it doesn't make any sense and some of the night guards are wanting to switch to the day shift or wanting to quit.

Someone please figure out what's going on.

----

Gregory puts the note down and moves on.

Gregory goes over to Monty golf and he walks over to the Pass Bot and he gives his Party Pass to the bot and the bot moves to the side.

Gregory enters the elevator and it heads down.

Monty:*Recording.* "Welcome to Monty's Gator Golf - home of the Hurricane Hole-in-One! We're currently closed for the night. Come back soon!"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Look for the Security Office in the back hallway. Since there is no flash photography allowed in Monty Golf, Faz Cams are often confiscated here. Mainly because they are only sold in Monty Golf. It is a very clever marketing plan."

Lolbit:*Fazwatch* "Ha-ha-ha-ha-hahaha. I-I-I-I-It's f-f-f-funny that pe-pe-pe-pe-people fa-fa-fall for it. Ha-ha-ha-ha."

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the doors opens. Gregory walks around the area and finds a maintenance room.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "The security office is nearby. You might want to look around the office and see if there is a way to stop Monty from hunting you."

Gregory sneaks around the area and finds the security office and he enters it.

Lolbit:*Fazwatch.* "Ca-ca-ca-careful, li-li-little-le-le-le star. The-the-the-they know you ar-ar-ar-are here."

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Get the security upgrade and get out!"

An alarm starts to ring and Gregory runs over to the Freddy head and opens it and grabs the security badge.

After a few seconds the alarms stops and Gregory sighs. He spots a present and he opens it and finds a Mazercise Ticket.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "You found the Mazercise ticket! Now you can enter Mazercise."

Lolbit:*Fazwatch.* "I-I-I hate M-M-M-Mazes."

Gregory finds another present and he opens it and inside is a Faz Camera.

Gregory:"What is this? It looks like an old camera."

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "That is a Faz Cam. If you are in trouble, use the camera flash to stun the other animatronics. Keep in mind that it will not work on Monty, die to his sunglasses."

Lolbit:*Fazwatch.* "I th-th-th-think I wo-wo-wo-would look co-co-co-cool with sun-sun-sunglasses."

Gregory leaves the the security office and he heads back over to the elevator. 

Gregory presses the button and the elevator heads up.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the doors open and Gregory exits the elevator. 

Gregory then heads up the escalator and goes over to Mazercise. There is a bot in front of the doors and Gregory gives the bot his pass and the bot moves to the side and Gregory heads into Mazercise. 

Chica:*Recording.* "Welcome to Mazercise! Work off the calories while you eat. Sign up for a membership pass today! Super cool perks include discounts of Pizza, Fries and cookies! Now, that's the smell of fitness!"

Gregory walks around Mazercise and he finds the maze control room.

Gregory:"These buttons change the maze. I wonder what the right combination is?"

Gregory's watch beeps and he looks to it and sees Lolly. Lolly waves and holds up a sign that has the combination to the maze. Gregory gives Lolly a thumbs up and Lolly gives him a thumbs up.

Gregory puts in the combination and them he leaves the room and heads into the maze.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "So. There is a vent in this maze that leads to the Monty Golf catwalks. I believe there is a control panel for the maze around here somewhere."

Gregory makes it to the other side of the maze and finds the vent and he crawls through it. He gets to the other side and unscrews the vent cover and opens it.

He gets out of the vent and gets on the catwalk. He looks around and notices that the gate is closed and he also notices a ball launcher. He goes over to the ball launcher and grabs the handles and he sees two Monty heads and he shoots them and hits them. 

Gator karts start to move and the gate opens.

Gregory jumps down onto the catwalk and he looks up and sees Monty riding one of the karts.

Monty rawrs and jumps off the kart and lands on the catwalk. He then moves to the side and destroyed a ball launcher.

Monty the looks to Gregory and moves his glasses down.

Monty:"Rock and roll."

Monty moves his glasses back up and Gregory runs away and Monty chases him. Gregory gets a good distance from Monty and he finds a nearby ball launcher and shoots balls into the hole-in-one thing and it rings.

Monty then runs at Gregory and he runs away.

Gregory then runs away and he finds another ball launcher and he fires some more balls into the hole-in-one.

Monty chases Gregory again and after a little runing Gregory gets away from Monty and finds another ball launcher and Gregory shoots some more balls into the hole-in-one.

Monty:"Hey, little man!"

Gregory then runs away from Monty and after some running Gregory gets away and finds another ball launcher and shoots more balls into the hole-in-one.

Gregory then notices that the bucket is full and he runs over to the button.

Monty jumps behind him and Gregory turns around.

Monty:"Hahaha!"

Monty walks towards gregory and Gregory Presses the button. And the buket falls onto Monty and Monty falls off the catwalk and hits a couple beams on the way down.

Gregory makes his way down and he walks over to Monty and grabs his claws.

Gregory then makes his way out of Monty golf.

After a while Gregory makes it to the atrium and he looks around and Spots Freddy looking at the hologram of everyone.

Lolbit is off to the side at a TV screen and Lolly is on the screen and Lolbit is talking to Lolly. Lolbit twitches a few times.

Freddy then notices Gregory and he waves. Lolbit's ears moves up and down and they turn around and see Gregory. Lolbit waves to Gregory and they walk over to them. 

Gregory heads over to the stage lift and the two animatronics follow him.

Gregory presses the button on the stage and the lift heads down.

After a few seconds the lift stop and the group heads over to Parts and Service.

When they get there Freddy gets inside the protective cylinder and Gregory heads over to the computer. 

Parts and Service:"Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desired procedure."

Gregory selects the claws upgrade. 

Parts and Service:"Preparing the upgrade procedure. You may now enter the protective cylinder."

Gregory walks over to the door and the door slides open. Gregory then enters the room and the door slides shut behind him.

Outside Lobit suddenly starts to twitch and glitch and their eyes go dark and they take a few steps and fall onto the floor. They twitch violently a few times then stop moving.

Gregory gets onto Freddy and he looks to his arm.

Parts and Service:"Let's begin by opening the arm casing."

Gregory presses a button and a robot arm comes down and opens the arm casing up.

Parts and Service:"Disconnect the colored cables to remove the old forearm. it is important that you match the pattern correctly."

Red, Yellow green and Blue lights flash and Gregory presses them and the wires disconnect from Freddy;s arm.

Then Green, Yellow, Red and Blue lights flash and Gregory presses them and the wires disconnect from the arm.

Parts and Service:"Great. Now place the new armature into the forearm casing."

Gregory removes Freddy's hand and puts Monty's hand on.

Parts and Service:"With the new armature inserted, reconnect the colored wires.

Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow flash and Gregory presses the buttons and the wires connect to Freddy's arm.

Green, Yellow, Red and Blue buttons flash and Gregory presses those buttons and the wires connect to Freddy's arms.

Parts and Service:"Great Job. now close the casing."

Gregory closes the casing and a Robot arm comes down and seals it shut.

Parts and Service:"Good job. Now use the testing console to run a diagnostics and complete the procedure."

Gregory gets off of Freddy and the testing console comes down. 

The Yellow button flashes and Gregory presses it.

Yellow and Green button flashes and Gregory presses them.

Yellow, Green and green buttons flash and Gregory presses them.

Yellow, Green, green and Blue flash and Gregory presses them.

Yellow, green, Green, Blue and Blue flash and Gregory presses them.

Parts and Service:"Well done. There is no need to perform the procedure on the other arm. The auto-assist did it for you."

The door behind Gregory slides open and Gregory exits and walks over to the computer and finishes the upgrade.

Freddy walks out of the Protective cylinder and Gregory looks to him.

Freddy:"My arms are different. Where did you get these parts?"

Gregory:"I'd rather not say."

Freddy:"How fortunate. I should now be able to smash through the cyclone fences around the building the way Monty does."

Gregory:"Exactly like he did."

Gregory looks around and spots Lolbit on the floor nearby.

Gregory:"Lobit?"

Freddy Looks over.

Freddy:"What happened to them?"

Gregory walks over and checks on them.

Gregory:"I don't know."

Freddy walks over and grabs Lolbit and picks them up.

Freddy:"Maybe the glitch last night did something to them. Let's get Parts and Service to scan them."

Gregory nods.

Gregory:"Right."

Freddy walks over to the protective cylinder and he sets Lolbit on the table inside. The he walks and Gregory goes over to the computer and selects a scan option.

Parts and Service:"Scanning........ Problem found. Lolbit's power module is damaged. Immediate repair is recommended."

Freddy:"Maybe that's why they've been glitching all night."

Gregory:"I hope I can fix them."

Freddy gives Gregory a thumbs up.

Freddy:"You can do it, superstar."

Gregory looks back to the computer and selects power upgrade.

Parts and Service:"Preparing the upgrade procedure. You may now enter the protective cylinder."

Gregory goes over to the door and it opens.

Gregory then goes over to Lolbit and he climbs onto them.

Parts and Service:"To begin, press a series of small buttons in the correct order."

Gregory takes a deep breath.

Parts and Service:"Press the small button under Lolbit's left eye."

Gregory finds the small button and presses

Parts and Service:"Now, press the button on the right of Lolbit's nose."

Gregory finds the button and presses it.

Parts and Service:"And the final button is at the top of Lolbit's left ear."

Gregory finds the button and he presses it and Lolbit's chest plates open.

Parts and Service:"Good. Now locate and remove Lolbit's power module."

Gregory finds a small black circular device on Lolbit's endoskeleton. But it's cracks and has some smoke coming from and and it sparks once and awhile. 

Gregory grabs the device and tosses it away.

Parts and Service:"Great Job. Now insert the new power module."

A robot arm comes down and it's holding a new power module and Gregory grabs it and places it where the last one was.

Parts and Service:"Great, Now just press the buttons in this order to close the chest plate. Press the button at the top of Lolbit's left ear."

Gregory presses the button.

Parts and Service:"Now, press the button on the right of Lolbit's nose."

Gregory presses the button.

Parts and Service:"Press the small button under Lolbit's left eye."

Gregory presses the button and Lolbit's chest plates close.

Parts and Service:"Great job. Now use the testing console to run a diagnostics and complete the procedure."

Gregory gets off of Lolbit and the testing console comes down.

The red button flashes and Gregory presses it.

Then Red and Yellow and Gregory presses them.

Red, Yellow and Green flash and Gregory presses them.

Red, Yellow, Green and Blue flashes and Gregory presses them.

Parts and Service:"Well done. Just finalize the upgrage."

The door behind Gregory opens and he walks out of the protective cylinder.

Freddy:"Great job, superstar."

Gregory walks over to the computer.

Gregory:"Thanks Freddy."

Gregory presses Finish Upgrade.

And after a few seconds Lolbit walks out of the protective cylinder.

Gregory:"Lolbit?" How do you feel?"

Lolbit taps their chest a few times.

Lolbit:"I feel like a new animatronic. Hahahaha."

Gregory:"I did it!"

Lolbit ruffles Gregory's hair.

Lolbit:"You sure did, Little Star!"

Freddy:"Now, lead the way, super star."

Gregory nods and they all leave parts and service. 

Gregory then leads them all the back to Roxy's Raceway and Gregory finds a fenced off area and a locked gate.

Freddy bashes through the fence and Gregory takes the lead and they come to a strange area with a bunch of rubble.

They get to a door with an electronic lock and Freddy uses his voice box to disable it. They then head through the door and come to an elevator and Gregory enters the elevator.

Freddy:"Gregory, be careful. This elevator does not appear to follow any safety protocols. I do not think it can survive more than one trip."

Lolbit:"I hope it survives the one trip."

Lolbit and Freddy enter the elevator and Gregory presses the button and it heads down.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the doors open up and they see a tunnel with LED lights. They exit the elevator and Gregory spots a generator. 

Gregory turns on the generator.

The group heads down the tunnel and Gregory turns on generator. Lolbit then almost trips on something and they look down to see a deactivated Bitty.

Lolbit:"Bitty!"

Lolbit picks him up and looks at him.

Lolbit:"So is this where you've been."

Lolbit then carry Bitty with him and he gets to Freddy and Gregory and their looking up at a sign that says "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place."

Lolbit:"Huh? I never knew this place was here."

The group enters the pizza place.

Gregory heads over to a generator and turns it on. Lolbit looks around, while holding Bitty.

Lolbit:"Creepy. And that's coming from me. Hahahaha."

Then Lolbit notices a massive hole in the ground and they stare at it.

Lolbit:"Now thats what I call a hole. Hahahahah."

Freddy and Gregory comes over and they look at the hole.

Freddy:"I know what this is. I have been here before. She brought me here. I found myself for the first time when I cleared the path. I did not want to, but I had no choice. Now, I have a choice. I have changed. My friends are here. They are so angry.... confused... but I can protect you. I AM NOT ME."

Lolbit feels something behind them and the look, but see nothing. But Lolbit's eyes flash from Blue to Black and White serval times.

Gregory gets inside Freddy and they head down into the hole and Lolbit follows. Freddy passes the sleeping Blob and Lolbit stops and stares Funtime Freddy's face. Lolbit scans Funtime Freddy's head.

Unknown

Lolbit:"Why do I feel like I know you?"

Freddy:"Lolbit?"

Lolbit looks over to Freddy and Lolbit goes over to them Suddenly the pallets fall from under them and they fall.

They lands on the ground and are now in some kind of burned down large office. Bitty lands on the ground next to Lolbit.

We now see a recharge station and it opens and burnt trap comes out and he walks over to a TV and on the TV is Lolbit and Freddy.

Burnt Trap slams his hand on the TV and Freddy and Lolbit start to twitch.

We move to Lolbit's POV 

Everything is turning a shade of purple. They twitch and glitch. Then Warnings pop up in there vision.

Warning
Warning
Warning
High threat Level Detected
Warning
Warning
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He's Back

He alway comes back

Then we hear two child voices.

Lolly:*The female voice.*"He's back! I'm scared!"

Bitty:*The Male Voice.* "I knew the kid would cause something like this to happen! We should have just gotten rid of him!"

Lolly:"No! He's our friend! He can save us!"

Bitty:"He better!"

We then move to Gregory and he gets out of Freddy.

Freddy:"Stop him..."

Lolbit and Freddy are twitching.

Gregory:"What was that? Are you both okay?

Lolbit:"He is trying to take control of us. I do not think we can fight it for long."

Gregory looks to a TV and sees Burnt Trap with his hand on a TV. 

Gregory:"He? What is that thing?"

Then Gregory then sees a button next to the TV and he presses it. A fire lights in Burnt Traps room and Freddy and Lolbit return to normal.

Lolbit then looks over to Bitty and Bitty is still deactivated and Lolbit grabs him and walks over to a bed in the corner of the room and lays him on the bed.

Lolbit:"I don't like this."

Lolbit looks around the room.

Freddy:"Look out. It's Chica. Shut the doors!"

Gregory heads over to the left door and shuts it. Gregory then notices Burnt Trap on a TV and he presses a button and the room that Burnt Trap is in lights on fire.

Chica bangs on the door. Then after a few seconds Chica leaves and heads back down the hall.

Gregory then heads over to the other door and spots Roxy down the hall.

Gregory:"It's Roxy. What do I do?"

Lolbit:"The doors will not hold her."

Freddy:"Hide!"

Gregory goes over to Freddy and gets inside of him and hides inside a recharge station and Lolbit hids in the other.

Roxy runs into the room and after a few seconds she runs out of the room and they exit the recharge stations.

Gregory then gets out of Freddy and runs over to a TV and sees Burnt Trap and Gregory presses the button and the room he's in lights on fire.

We then see Burnt Trap trying to escape but the blob comes down from the ceiling and it roars and Afton and wraps a tentacle around his throat and drags him up into the ceiling.  

Now we see Gregory, Freddy and Lolbit, who is carrying Bitty, and their running through the tunnel as it collapses. 

Now we see Gregory, Freddy, Lolbit and Bitty sitting on the hill watching the Sunrise. Bitty is holding a tablet and Lolly is on the tablet also watching the sunset.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-10-2022

3027 words

(Well there it is. The final episode of FNAF Security Breach. I hoped you liked the series. )

Bitty:"We're still here, trapped."

Lolly:"We'll always be trapped."

Bitty/Lolly:"Because he always comes back."

Lolly:"We'll only be able to rest."

Bitty:"When we and our friends finally have our revenge."

Lolly:"Till then, We're trapped."

Bitty:"We're all trapped."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 44 12
Gregory goes to the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, the newest installment in the franchise and a sort of reboot for the company... Though there seem...
19.6K 521 31
Foxy comes to the Mega Pizzaplex as a Glamrock Animatronic. He now has a new home and four new friends. Foxy falls in love with Roxanne Wolf and Roxy...
1.5K 31 3
(Y/n) is Abby's younger twin sister, when their older brother Mike takes a job as a night guard at an old pizzeria, the twins befriend the spirits of...
487K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...