๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐…๐š๐ญ...

By cozmicflame

Requests are opened :) ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š โคป YOUR... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€‘
โžก๏ธŽแด€แด„แด› ษช (แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ / แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€)โฌ…๏ธŽ
Aether & Ei & Venti [-] A fallen clasp
Alhaitham & Kaveh [-] Sober Thoughts
Chongyun & Xingqiu [-] Heart's Desire
Cyno & Tighnari [-] Burn-out
<FAMILY> Diluc & Kaeya [-] Dandelion Wine?
Lumine & Archons [-] The Truth might come out
Thoma (OC) & Klee [-] I promise!
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› ษชษช (แด›แด‡แด€แด แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) โฌ…๏ธŽ
Genshin + Pokemon
Spider Society (Anemo edition) p1
Spider Society (Hydro edition) p2
Spider Society (Pyro edition) p3
Spider Society (Cryo edition) p4
Spider Society (Geo edition) p5
Spider Society (Electro edition) p6
TEAM [-] 3 idiots and a chef
TEAM [-] Amp it up
TEAM [-] Flowers and Finches
TEAM [-] Road... Trip?
TEAM [-] The Prinzessin's Entourage
TEAM [-] Snow, hot chocolate & ice cubes
TEAM [-] Seperate ways
TEAM [-] The Unfortunate Body Switch
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› ษชษชษช (แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€(๊œฑ) / ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€) โฌ…๏ธŽ
Beidou & Kazuha [] Hit the Curb
Bennett [-] Not your fault
Bennett, Venti [-] Permission for date night
Childe & Zhongli [-] Stubborn Feelings
Cyno [-] Scholar struggles
Fatui Harbingers [-] Full time Nannies
Itto [-] Test of Courage
Lumine [-] Weary warrior
Tartaglia [-] Ajax. Nice to meet you
Kaeya [-] Late again
Kaeya, Albedo, Dain, Pierro [-]The Khaenri'ahn Curse
Kazuha [-] It's over
Qiqi & Xiao [-] Happy little surprises
Rosaria [-] The needs of a commoner
Scaramouche [-] A Draw
Superconduct Alt chapter
Xiao [-] Does it get better?
Xiao [-] Head Canons (Short)
Zhongli [-] Discard it
Mondstadt [-] Voicelines
Voicelines [-] Liyue
Inazuma [-] Voicelines
Sumeru [-] Voicelines
โžก๏ธŽแด€แด„แด› ษชแด  (แดกส€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แด˜ส€แดแดแด˜แด›๊œฑ)โฌ…๏ธŽ
Kazuha / Beidou [-] What he sees
Klee / Qiqi [-] I'm Still Here
Scaramouche / Childe [-] What do you want... a gold star?
Xiao / Hu Tao [-] Partners in Crime
Xiao / Scaramouche [-] Play Nice
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› แด  (สœแดสŸษชแด…แด€ส ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ๊œฑ) โฌ…๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Diluc x GN Reader]
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Ningguang x GN Reader]
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Lisa x GN Reader]
๐ŸŽƒ Halloween [Gorou & Itto]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Mondstadts Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Liyue's Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Inazumas Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween (Sumeru+Harbingers costumes)
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas [Knights of Favonius]
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas [Mistletoe]

๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Kazuha x GN Reader]

1.1K 22 8
By cozmicflame

My flower 🌹

🌹🌹🌹

"Gorou, and you're positive he said he'd come back today? He didn't tell me anything..."

"Well... I don't think you were supposed to know about it... It just slipped from my mouth–"

You and General Gorou were standing at the docks on Ritou Island. You asked him to come with you because he had nothing better to do, and you both were excited to be seeing Kazuha again. Well actually, as much as Gorou denied it, his tail wagging said otherwise. He took some time off from training, and you brought him along to meet Kazuha.

Gorou had let it slip in a conversation he was having with you that Kazuha said he'd return today to visit Inazuma. Which Kazuha didn't tell you because he wanted it to be a surprise visit. Unfortunately Gorou didn't know at the time that he wasn't supposed to say anything until it left his mouth. Then he felt extremely guilty and tried to cover up his sentence with something completely unrelated to it.

Yeah it didn't work.

So you both were standing at the dock waiting for his arrival. You kinda jumped at the opportunity to see him again after last time he was here. It was during the battle with the Shogun's army so it wasn't exactly the time to reunite. But he did stay for a while after that was said and done. He left a few days later though.

Now he was coming back and you were so excited. You couldn't tell why though. While you waited you were practically bouncing around and couldn't sit still. You squinted your eyes and looked into the distance. "Gorou! Is that a ship out there?"

Gorou pushed his head out forward and narrowed his eyes down. His eyes were better than most humans because of his dog-like traits however those only took him so far. Dogs in general didn't have too good a sight when far away, but since Gorou trains on a field he learned to push it further. "I'm pretty sure it is, you think it's the one Kazuha's on right now?"

You nodded your head rapidly, "I saw the Alcor last time they were here, it's not hard to miss." You also had met Beidou and she was one of the coolest people you've ever met. She had this commanding presence. And this powerful aura around her that would either suck you in, or keep you away.

As the fleet drew closer your heart began pounding in your chest. It was getting to the point where you questioned if it would've been noticeable by Gorou since he–

"Y/N, are you alright?" The man questioned. "Your heart is beating extremely loud."

–Has a good sense of hearing. Clearly it was noticeable. "Oh I'm fine! I don't know, I just got nervous all of a sudden. But I wasn't aware you'd hear it, is it that bad?"

Gorou quickly looked over and put his arms out in defense. "No no! Not at all! It's just normal for me to hear when people get nervous. As a general it's a good skill because I know which soldiers are feeling more on edge than others. Helps me plan and things like that. So I guess if anyone else were here you'd get away with it. Oh, except for Kazuha. His ears are good too."

You and Gorou ended up talking for the rest of the time until the ship was closer to the pier. The Alcor drove in and docked. You could see a few people waving from on top of the ship. Beidou stood with her arms crossed and a grin on her face. "AHOY THERE!" she shouted. "KAZUHA, WHERE'D YA GO?"

The man was sitting on top of one of the ship parts that looked like it was used for weapons. He seemed to be thinking about something while his legs dangled over the ledge. Beidou's shouting must've brought him back to reality because he turned his head to you and Gorou. "Ahoy." He said with a small wave.

Kazuha jumped from his position from his perch and onto the bridge settled next to the ship. He landed so elegantly despite the height difference. Both you and Gorou were almost close to falling over but it seemed like Kazuha expected the reaction. "Well, no need to waste daylight, my companions." That was pretty much the go ahead for both of you and you tackled him into a hug.

"Kazuha! I didn't think you'd be back so soon. But it's good to see you nonetheless." You told him.

"Are your travels in Liyue going well? Is ship life treating you well?" Gorou also asked him.

"Everything's been good on my end. Smooth sailing and easy going. Being out at sea gives me a lot of inspiration. I would be happy to share it with you guys." When the both of you pulled back Kazuha smiled and turned his head to Gorou. "However, if I do remember, this was intended to be a secret visit."

Though it was very easy to see that Kazuha wasn't mad at all and he had actually figured Gorou was going to accidentally let it slip. So overall he was just messing with him. Despite being a very calm and collected man, Kazuha had a tendency to be a jokester at times.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Gorou rubbed the back of his neck, his tail wagging slower. He also figured Kazuha had come back for a specific reason. Being a very attentive listener and a good analyzer he listens to what Kazuha says and the way he talks about other people.

The way he talks about you and the way his body sways with his words. The very delicate compliments and praises when he's not around you. Describing you to practically any flower he can think about at the time. Kazuha could honestly go on about it for a couple minutes straight before apologizing to Gorou for rambling.

"Well! Why don't we head back over to Watatsumi Island?" Gorou suggested, his ears perking back up.

"Sounds like a good idea to me. It'll be nice to go back for a while." Kazuha said.

------------------------------

The three of you hopped off the boat and onto land. To nobody's surprise the one who had driven it over here was Kazuha because operating a boat was not in your or Gorou's expertise. Gorou knew the basic operational controls but anything after that lost him.

As soon as you three reach the small town Gorou's tail started wagging again. Which he quickly tried to play off by turning around. "Crap, I think Lady Kokomi wanted to see me for something." He told you guys.

"Really? Hm, here I thought after the battle things would slow down a bit." You said. "Will you meet back up with us later? We'll probably stay on the island."

"Yeah! Hopefully I shouldn't be so long. But don't wait up on me, go enjoy yourselves!" He waved and headed off in his own direction. Leaving you and Kazuha alone together.

Kazuha laughed to himself and took a mental note to make sure he thanked him later on. Even if Kazuha's plan revolved around you he still cherished Gorou as a close friend and wanted to spend time with the both of you.

"Shall we go on a walk then?" Kazuha suggested, already walking back down the path. "Being on a ship most of the time it gets hard to stretch my legs."

You turned to go meet up with him. He was taking in the atmosphere with a slight tilt in his head. Probably listening to the sounds around him. You didn't hear much though, just the sounds of you walking and occasional bird squawking.

"Hey Y/N, do you know what today is?" Kazuha asked you, not turning around to look at you.

You had to think about it for a moment. "Valentine's right? A day where you spend time with the ones you care about. Sucks that Gorou had to go for a bit though."

"He'll be back." He answered. Both of you walked down towards the water where different types of plants grew, and certain creatures lived. "I enjoy this day though. Earlier, I spent my morning with the Crux Fleet. And I plan to spend the rest of it with you guys. But right now, I want to spend it with you."

You bent down next to the water and put your hand in the stream. "I like this day too. It gives me an excuse to be around the ones closest to me all day." You chuckle. "Have you composed anything else on your travels?

It seemed like Kazuha had been waiting for a perfect moment and you just gave it to him. "I have actually, would you like to hear it?" With a nod of your head, Kazuha cleared his throat.

"Sunlight is said to encourage flowers to blossom.
Water strengthens their roots and nourishes the stems.
However, too much sunlight will dry them up.
Adding too much water may stunt the growth.
So my question to all the flowers,
Is how you came to be the most perfect one of all?
How did you grow to be brighter sunshine that blossoms the buds?
How did you grow to be calmer than the pool that nurtures the soil?
Stronger than the breezes that rip them up from the ground.
Not every flower is perfect, but not everyone is a flower.
Perfection comes in different forms, you are one of them.
My flower."

When Kazuha finished his poem you felt moved. His silky voice entranced you with every word he spoke. He kept you hooked until the very end. My flower

"Y/N." Kazuha spoke again. "I think you should know I dedicated this one to someone. Someone I hold very close to my heart." You lifted your head and stood back up next to him. "I dedicate it to you. Because you are the best flower I've ever met. Everything I said is true about you."

If you hadn't been standing right in front of him, your jaw surely would've dropped. Now your heart was beating faster than you would've liked it to. Kazuha chuckled, "By the sound of the beating in your chest, I would hope that means you liked it."

You attempted to calm yourself by putting your hand over your heart. "I did. I loved Kazuha. It was beautiful."

"Maybe not as much as you, but thank you. I really do adore you. Hope I didn't come off too strong."

"No no it was really sweet." You turned to face him. "And I'm honored to be your flower, Kazuha."

This seemed to relieve some of the stress he had on his shoulders about being completely rejected. "I'm glad, would you like to seal the deal?" He gently put his hand on your cheek and gazed into your eyes.

"Of course." You moved your head into his and connected your lips with his. The kiss was soft and not rushed. It felt like you were floating. The water flowing behind you guys created nice scenery.

When he pulled away you almost wanted to go back in again but refrained from doing so. You reached for his hand and held it in front of you. "Happy Valentine's Day, Kazuha." You smiled at him.

"Happy Valentine's day My flower."

-
-
-
No thoughts just imagine you being on a higher ledge than Kazuha and him using his skill to float up and give you a little smooch mid air

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 45 14
collection of genshin impact oneshots, scenarios and head-canons. !requests open! posts regularly i do not own any of the characters, apart from y...
681K 19.2K 101
๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€.
423K 2.9K 19
artwork- https://twitter.com/pnk_crow/status/1447546278875779081 i'll put out an end of book thingy out eventually โšฐ๏ธ anyway, hi, hello, how are you...
1.3K 6 12
Fluff, smut, and adventurous one shots. Requests accepted. Better description in the first part.