𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒐𝒏||𝑳𝑶...

By spxrlheartz

*BOOK IS BEING EDITED* 𝑨 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊�... More

(Intro)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
Read pls

(15)

3.8K 35 10
By spxrlheartz

Araya-(uh-rae-ya)

I had school today so I woke up around 7:15 to go take me a morning shower because I felt like crap, it's one of those days. It became a normal thing for me to feel down or sad on some days even if there isn't a reason, weird I know. While I turned on the shower I got a notification on my phone, picking up my phone seeing a text from Araya. My phone instantly unlocked due to face id, I opened messages tapping on her contact..

Araya: y/n/n

Me: yes?

Araya: I'm picking you up today so be ready by 8

Me: ok..can I know why

Araya: I'm picking Jackson and Milo up too, so we can all get breakfast together :)

Me: ok see you later
Araya hearted your message

I pressed the power button, turning off my phone and putting it on the counter in the bathroom. I took my shower making sure not to take too long, then got dressed, and soon I started on my hair. After finishing my hair I brushed my teeth and went do a little bit of makeup, mascara and lip gloss nothing too much really.

Once I was finishing putting my shoes on it was 7:50, I went make sure everything was in my bag before I heard a horn outside then my mom "y/n your friends are outside!" I yelled back "ok I'm coming" as I slung my bag on my shoulder and grabbing my phone rushing downstairs.

I said bye to my mom before closing the the door behind me. I walk up to the car quickly getting in the front seat. "Let's go pick up the boys now" she sighed heavily, I could tell she was annoyed about something "You the one who planned this" I chuckled, pulling out my phone.

"Well I didn't know I would have to be driving back and forth" she turned right down a street "Milo and Jackson made me do fucking u-turns because they weren't ready" I laughed at how aggravated she sounded "And
they say we take long".

"Right, such assholes" she said it in a surprised manner. We picked up the boys and drove to the café close by the school.

I told them about what happened between me and javon, how he kissed me and all. "Oh my gosh so are yall like dating?" I shrugged really not knowing "I don't know, we didn't talk about it after", the waitress walked over bringing our plates. I ordered two chocolate chip waffles covered in syrup, whip cream, powdered sugar, and some sliced strawberries along with a fruity drink.

We continued to chat until it was time to go, I rushed to the car trying to get back in the front seat but a pair of arms wrapped around me picking me up putting me to the side; it was Milo. He quickly got into the car and locked the door so I couldn't open it, I huffed a got into the backseat behind him pushing his head forward roughly causing him to laugh. "Nothing's funny dipshit"

Araya parked her car on the side as we arrived at school. As we all got out I spotted a familiar boy, Javon. My eyes were ripped off of him by Milo poking my side which was ticklish "Come on lover girl, go talk to him" I shook my head while looking at him. "I don't think I'm ready for that" he sighed "Y/n if you don't go up to him you're being a pussy" I shrugged "I mean I have one so makes sense".

"You irk my nerves" he grumbled walking away from me, making me laugh. I walked beside Jackson as we got onto campus, departing from them with a simple goodbye and wave.

Third person:

She walks upstairs to the second floor going down the hallway to her classroom, dropping her bag off before leaving to go to the bathroom.

Leaving the bathroom she met with a familiar face again, he smiled once he seen her excusing himself from his friends. "Hey stranger" she smiled softly "Hey von" he slung his arm around her shoulder kissing her cheek. "You look so pretty" a subtle pink tint shows on her cheeks "Thanks, you look good yourself" he chuckles "Yeah I know, see you later?"

She scoffs "yeah see ya" he removes his arm from around her and went back to his friends, as she heads back up to the classroom.

Skip 2 hours

I sat in my 3rd class slouched in my seat, resting my head in my hand trying my best to write down the notes. Finally we got down to the last slide, I quickly wrote it down then laying my head down.

the intercom beeped a couple of times before, an administrator voice spoke "Do you have a Y/n Lopez" my head popped up at my name "Yes she's here" my teacher responded "Send her to the office to sign out".

I was confused but wasn't complaining, I quickly put my notebook back in my bag. I left the classroom heading down to the office where my mother was waiting.

Once we got to the car I asked "So what made you come get me?" she smiled over at "To clean the house" my mouth dropped "Momma!" she started laughing "I'm playing, we're having a girls day, work been hard and I know school has been hard too"

"School has been hard" I nodded in agreement "Well first we'll go get our nails done" I've been planning on getting my nails done "Yay!".

The nails:

We exited the nail salon "She did them so good mom look" I showed her "Oh they're really pretty baby" I smiled happy I get to spend time with my mom but even more to not have to finish today at school.

We went to a a hair salon, I got a trim and got it styled. The last thing of the day was a spa appointment for us, my muscles after felt so good. Definitely have to do this again some time.

I got me a fruit cup from a near by stand, with all my favorite fruits. We got back home and I threw my cup away going over to where my dad was sitting. "Heard y'all went out, how'd it go" I sat down next to him "It went amazing I got my nails done, my hair, and a spa treatment" he smiled, happy I had a good time "Well let me make it more amazing, here" he pulled a box out of no where and handed it to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I took the box and opened it, it was a necklace and it had two rings. "Oh my gosh it's so beautiful dad thank you" I hugged him tightly "You're welcome bumblebee" he kissed my temple and I left to go upstairs to my room.

The necklace and rings:

My phone started ringing as soon as I got out the shower, I held my towel against me as I answered putting the phone up to my ear. "Hello" I spoke "Hey can I come crash over there, I don't feel like being home at the moment" it was Javon he sounded off "Yeah is everything okay?" i heard him sigh "No I just need someone, particularly you" my heart melted at his words "Yeah you can come but can't let my people know so, window".

"Okay I'll be there" he said before hanging up, I put my phone down and got dressed. I was brushing my teeth as I heard a knock on my window. Quickly I rinsed my mouth and wiped my mouth, going to unlock the window.

Soon as he entered he embraced me in a tight hug, his face buried in my neck. I rubbed his back softly until he finally pulled away, "Hell I'm sorry for all this" I shook my head "No it's okay, tell me what's up" I said sitting down on my bed him following.

"Some boys I hung out with tonight did some shit, they bought drugs from some junky a while back. Well the dude seen them and came after them since they never paid him back yet, I took off in a different direction leaving them now they hate me because I didn't help them out" I listened closely and after he was done I scoffed "Well it wasn't your fault they couldn't pay the dude back, that's their bitch ass faults".

Javon laughed at my reaction "I couldn't go home because I knew they were close by, they wanna fight me for no reason" I was shocked how these boys wanted to basically jump him because he didn't help with their bullshit.

"You could beat them one by one.." I nudged his shoulder causing him to roll his eyes "Yeah that's for another day, right now I wanna be with you" I smiled and giggled "Who wouldn't" he made a face "Don't push it".

We ended up cuddling and watching a movie, he laid on my chest as my arm was around him and I played with his hair. His breathing slowed and became steady meaning he was asleep. I turned off the tv and got myself comfortable before falling asleep myself.

*REDID AND EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 13.1K 59
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞�...
14.1K 480 7
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮..." some short stories f...
136K 2.5K 36
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 " 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒔 " 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚 " 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌...
22.6K 157 14
𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 �...