Rhea Ripley Images

By americasass741918

This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having... More

From the Beginning
Behind the Scenes
SnapChat
Showing Off
Biggest Fans
Biggest Fans Part Two
Why?
Here
Instagram
Dress Up

Queen

6.8K 92 14
By americasass741918

Tonight was the biggest night of my life. I fight Charlotte Flair for her Smackdown championship. And whoever wins will hold both Smackdown and Raw championship.

I've held the Raw championship for about two months now. Three people have tried for it but lost. Now not only could I beat the queen herself, I would hold two championships.

And the best thing about this match is... it doesn't have someone chosen to win. Stephanie told us we get a shot for both titles. And i quote "I'm not choosing a winner now. You two will. In the ring. I only ask that you make it the most memorable match of Women's Monday Night Raw."

Charlotte's theme started first she walked out in her robe with the championship on her waist. (Above is her outfit.) As she walked down the ramp with her arms out.

After she got in the ring she gave her title to the ref. Then my theme played. I don't have a song picked out but your name will be Mazikeen. Or you can choose something different.

I walked out with my title in my hands and held it up. Everyone got louder and chanted my name. (Your outfit.)

Taking my jacket off I threw it to the side and ran down the ramp. Getting on the apron I weaved through the rope and stuck out my tongue.

Getting out between the ropes I walked in the middle of the ring and handed my title to the ref. Me and Charlotte locked eyes the entire time.

Taking three steps back each the ref held the titles in the air. Everyone got really loud. The ref gave the titles to someone else and stood back up to watch us.

Charlotte charged first kicking me in the stomach but before she could get her foot down I caught it and kicked her other leg out from under her.

Pushing her down on her back I pushed my foot against her chest keeping her down. Removing my foot she sat up as I ran to the rope and bounced off. I jumped up and kicked her shoulder in a drop kick.

She fell backwards and I got on my knees. "Come on!" I yelled and the people started chanting "Yes!" I stood up and grabbed her hair making her face me.

"You call yourself the queen!? Well guess what, Charlotte! I'm new to RAW, and I think it's time someone put you into place. The evil queen has chosen her POISON!" Yelled as i brought her to her feet. Instead of me getting a chance at another hit she slapped my chest.

Everyone counted the chops and she got to six before kicking my stomach. Falling back I hit the turnbuckles. She stood me up and rammed her shoulder into my stomach until the ref counted to three. (I don't know many wrestling move names so... please bare with me.)

She walked to the middle of the ring and i ran over to her but she stood her ground and i fell. She went to the ropes and tried to bounce off over to me but i rolled close so she jumped over me.

Getting up quickly i grabbed her arm forcing to turnbuckles but she flips over them to the apron. Running to her i landed a big boot to her stomach and she fell to the ground. I waited til she stood up before jumping over the ropes to land a crossbody making her land on her back.

Getting up i rolled back into the ring wanting the ref to keep counting for Charlotte. She got back in at seven and looked mad. Everyone in the area was chanting my name. I just smirked knowing she's letting herself get in her own way.

No thing to know about Charlotte Flair is that her biggest weakness is her emotions. You know how to get in her head, you already have a better shot at winning. And with over 50,000 people choosing to chant my name and not Charlotte's, what better way?

We both charge at each other and grab shoulders. Charlotte twists us around until she moves quickly and puts me in a headlock. Instead of trying to get out i grab the back of her head and fall to my knees making her hit her chin against my head.

As she stands there in shock i grab her head and run to the turnbuckle. As i hop through the second rope i hit Charlotte's head against the second turnbuckle. Climbing the ropes i jump off the top but Charlotte moves out of the way and i roll back onto my feet.

Turning around i head back for her and jump trying to get my legs around her head. But instead she grabs my legs and hoists me onto her shoulders and slams my back into the mat for the electric chair. Immediately she goes for the cover but just before three i roll out.

Reaching above my head i grab onto the bottom rope. I roll out of the ring and land on my feet giving me a chance to breathe.

"I believe in you. There's a reason that Stephanie didn't chose a winner. That's because she couldn't decide. You are a better wrestler than Charlotte. It doesn't matter that Rick is her father. So i want you to go out there and put on the best show of your life. And no matter how the match goes, i will love you and take you out for ice cream on the way home, Babygirl."

Rhea told me those words before i left my locker room. Me and Rhea have been dating for about two years now. It's funny how we met. We didn't know each other until Stephanie paired us for a match against each other. She won the match after going after my shoulder and a Riptide. So, as a sorry she took me out for ice cream after Raw.

Ever since that night i knew i loved her. She's this incredibly funny and sweet woman. Despite the fact that people call her the Nightmare and having this hard expression on her face all the time for camera.

But when we are just chilling at home. She always has a smile on her face. Either because she playing with the dogs, because of something i did, or because of something stupid. These are my absolute favorite pictures of her.

(I took a screenshot of a Instagram video. So that's why there's the @ there.)

I ref got to eight before i went to get back in the ring. But i didn't see Charlotte coming from behind. She grabbed my arms and legs pulling me against the post. She pulled my limbs back making my lower back hurt even worse. Moving my leg i was able to kick free and set it on the bottom rope making Charlotte pull away.

I rolled away into the middle of the ring. The ref came over to me asking if i was okay. "I'm fine." I nodded. But as i was talking with the ref i didn't see Charlotte at my feet. Quickly she wrapped my legs around hers going into the figure four. Looking down at her she started into the bridge for the figure eight.

Letting out a scream in pain i forced my back onto the mat. I screamed as the shooting pain moved through my thighs and lower back. And with my lower back in immense pain i knew i had to figure something out and quick. If i even could.

The ref was right next to me asking if i needed to tap out. Arching my back i got onto my shoulders lifting her a little off the ground but only to take a very small bit of pain away. Shutting my mouth i bit on my tongue to focus on Rhea.

I love you. No matter what happens in life please don't leave me. You're all I've ever needed.

Using what strength i had left i forced my butt in the air and put my hands flat on the ground bridging up too. Pushing my foot forward onto her stomach i dropped my hands and slammed her back and head onto the mat as hard as i could. Her legs gave up and i was able to roll away.

Opening my eyes to look out the crowd everyone was on their feet yelling my name. Looking to the announcers table every person's mouth was open freaking out. I had just become the first person to break out of Charlotte Flair's signature finishing move, the figure eight.

Getting to the turnbuckles i used them to help me stand. Looking behind me Charlotte was still down. As fast as i could i got to the top turnbuckle. Turning around standing on top, Charlotte started to get up very slowly.

Once she had barely made it to her feet i jumped off landing a crossbody on her chest. Immediately grabbing her feet the ref started to count. "1! 2! 3!" He counted and i got off Charlotte. The bell ringed and i rolled to the center and laid on my back.

It was so loud in the area you could barely hear my music. I just closed my eyes taking this time to catch my breath. "You okay?" The ref came and asked. "Yeah. Can you help me up?" He nodded and I grabbed his hand he held out.

Once I was up on my own he went to the side and grabbed my titles. "Your new Smackdown and still Raw women's champion... MAZIKEEN!" The announcer yelled as I held up both titles. People started chanting "Yes" and I smiled. Slowly walking to the ropes I went through and walked down the steps.

As I started up the ramp I looked back to see Charlotte sitting up with a look of complete disbelief. Turning my head back I rested the titles on my shoulders and took a few photos with fans on the edge.

Getting backstage I didn't care about an interview I walked straight past going to my locker room. Opening the door I couldn't see Rhea. A staff member walked by and I stopped to ask where Rhea was. "Last I knew she's in the viewing room with the other women." He said before walking off.

Leaving the titles in my bag I left for the viewing room. It's just a big room they have back stage with a TV for other to watch without going out. Getting to the door I slowly opened it looking inside.

Everyone was sitting down talking. I saw Rhea look up and she saw me standing at the door. She got up so quickly and jogged to me. Leaning down she wrapped her arms around my waist and picked me up. I moved my arms and legs around her body keeping her close.

"Holy shit, Babygirl. That was amazing. I'm so proud of you." She said. I heard other people start to get up and I looked at the other women. "We'll give you guys some privacy. But you did amazing, Y/n. Stephanie wanted the most memorable match, i honestly can't think more memorable match then that." Becky told me and everyone nodded in agreement and patted my back.

Rhea started walking and she sat down on the couch. I straddled her lap and pulled my head away to look at her. "I can't even talk. I'm so proud of you. That was amazing. And now if someone asks me who my girlfriend is i'm going to say she holds two champions for wrestling and is the first person to get out of Charlotte's figure eight." I just laughed at her.

Her hands moved from my thighs to cup my cheeks with her hands. She brought my face closer kissing from my forehead to my lips. We kissed for a few seconds before i pulled away. "Can we go home now? I need to ice my back and i want ice cream." I asked. Rhea chuckled and nodded. "Yes. Now let's go and get your stuff packed." She nodded and we got up.

After packing everything up of mine we headed out. On the way home we went to the store for ice cream and got some snacks for our road trip in a few days. We just stayed in bed watching a movie til it was three in the morning until we fell asleep.

With my back hurting i laid on top of her to keep my back straight. Because i'm one of those people to can't not stay on my back while sleeping or have my face in the pillow. Besides i don't think Rhea would've let me sleep anywhere else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 834 30
Discontinued! WLW || Rhea Ripley x Reader Y/N isn't in the best position. Her friends are distant, and she's longing for a woman she has zero chance...
8.7K 167 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...
41.8K 716 33
Just some short stories.. !!NSFW!!
18.7K 606 39
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...