Finders Keepers

By xHiddenxo

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... More

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 76 Backstage
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)
chapter 100 (3)

chapter 34

481 17 5
By xHiddenxo

Irene's POV

"What was Lisa doing here?" Nayeon asks,looking at me..

Our class just ended .. our lecturer kept looking at me, she kept smiling too

That Monkey..

"Irene??" Jennie trying to get my attention

"Stop glaring at our lecturer and let's go" wendy says.. I roll my eyes and head out.

"She might of gotten lost" nayeon says

"In our section.. Rosé where did you leave them?" I ask..

"In their section" Rosé says while snacking ..

"See.. that monkey has the nerve to flirt with our lecturer too.. I saw her" I say.. I hear the girls laughing..

"Seriously Irene.. Lisa is way too whipped to flirt with anyone that's not you.." jennie says..

I know she's right but I'm still gonna kill her..

The Idiots ..

Lisa's POV

"So did you see her?" Dayhun asks..

"Yep" I respond.. we heading to our second class

"Well.. what happened.. what did she say??" Seulgi asks..

"I didn't talk to her" I respond..

"But you saw her???" Jisoo asks this time..

"Yep" I respond with a smile on my face

"You annoyed her didn't you????!" Joy says..

"Yep" I respond.. strolling towards our class ..

" you weird" joy says..

"That's what she said" I respond.. smiling..
The idiots shake their heads.. smile on their face .. they know I am happy.

In Class.. I decided to message joohyun again.

Left on seen once again but I am smiling because I know she's either laughing or smiling at her phone..

Irene's POV

I've been smiling since Lisa messaged.. and right now I have the biggest smile on my face..

Jennie nudges me and I look up from my phone .. my eyes meet hers and she nods her head towards the front.. I look to the front and I'm met with our lecturers glaring eyes.

"Ms Bae ,I've been calling you and it seems like you've gone crazy" Our lecturer says..I look at jennie and she's holding back her laughter aswell as Nayeon and Wendy..
My eyes beam at our lecturer..

"My apologies.." I say. . And I do mean it..

He nods .. stepping back .. I slide my phone into my pocket.. I'm not gonna reply to that monkey.
Besides I'm still mad at her.

...

Cafeteria
Still Irene's POV

As much as I wanna stay mad at this monkey ,I can't.

Joy,jisoo,seulgi,Yeri,dayhun and Lisa make their way towards our table..
She knows I'm annoyed by her but yet she has the biggest smile on her face. .
She sits down next to me and her head immediately turns to me. She beams at me but I am annoyed. I won't break.

She looks at me , lips formed into a smile .
She's so cute but i won't tell her that.

I look at her.. annoyed ..

She looks away and her smile immediately fades.. gulping in the process ..

Haha

I face forward, mentally smiling.. my baby looking cute.. but I won't tell her that.

I keep my face straight.. laced with no emotion at all.

"Irene stop torturing her" jennie says .. I look at them.. they have been laughing..
Jisoo,dayhun and seulgi enjoying Lisa's reactions.

"No .. continue please.. this is hilarious" dayhun says.
Lisa rolls her eyes ..she places her hand onto my thigh,squeezing it and I immediately look at her .. her eyes beaming into mine..

"I missed you" Lisa says..

"You annoyed me" I respond.. Lisa chuckles..

Effortlessly sexy..

"Doesn't change the fact that I missed you" Lisa says.. smile on her face..

I missed her too..

"What do you miss about me Manoban?" I ask.. her smile not leaving her face..

"Everything" Lisa says.. her eyes trailing away from my eyes to my lips.. to my exposed neck..to my breast.. to her hand that's placed on my thigh ..she squeezes.. giving me chills.

" Why were you in my class?" I ask , her eyes meeting mine .. I raise an eyebrow.. waiting for an answer.

"You look beautiful today" Lisa says .. not answering my question..

"Lisa.. why were you in my class?" I ask again..

Lisa tilts her head to the side..
She's adorable..

"You smell so good joohyun" Lisa breaths out as she leans forward.. I can feel her breathe in my neck..

"Lisa!!!!" I say.. not too loud but loud enough for her to realize that I am being serious and I WANT answers!!!

"Hmm??" Lisa breaths out.. leaning back.. her eyes meeting mine ..

I don't respond..

"Joohyun.. I told you , I missed you.. why else would I be there??" Lisa says.. soft tone.. completely honest..

"I heard you girls had Miss Smith as your first lecturer.. that could definitely be one of the reasons why Lisa was there.. " dayhun says and Lisa immediately shot her head in her direction..

If you've never seen a monkey glare.. I've seen it today and it's not a pretty sight..

"Oh .. is that so??" I respond.. I know dayhun is teasing but let me get Lisa's blood boiling

Lisa looks at me

"No Joohyun" Lisa says.. "this idio-" Lisa's words cut by JOY..

"Wait.. Miss Smith? The one Lisa clearly drooled over for a year?" Joy asks.. no lie detected in her face..
Lisa looks at Joy..

I smile .. but as soon as Lisa looks at me .. my smile is gone.. I can't show her I am enjoying this.

"Babe.. they are lying .. I swear.. I don't even know Miss Smith" Lisa says.. pleading..

"But she knows you.. I recall her saying Ms Manoban" I say..

The girls finding this amusing..

"No babe .. " Lisa says .. her hands finding mine.. " I .. everyone knows me.. lecturers .. the janitors.. everyone.. babe .. I swear" she adds.. her eyes beaming into mine.

"Really ?? As soon as you left the class Miss Smith kept glaring at me" I say..
Lisa's eyebrows are raised..

"Wait .. unnie .. you were the one glaring at her" Nayeon says.. this dumb bbxixixtch.. and then Lisa's eyebrows furrowed.. she immediately went into thinking mode..

"Why were you glaring at her?" Lisa asks.. looking directly into my brown orbs..

"I wasn't" I respond.

"You were" nayeon responds immediately..

"Shut it.. whose bestfriend are you???!!" I say.. glaring at nayeon.
Rosé, Jennie and wendy laughs..

"Babe.." Lisa says.. my eyes meeting hers once again.. placing her hand onto my thigh again.. her eyes follow her movement.. she looks up , meeting my gaze towards her.. " Are you really single ?" Lisa's voice echoes..

I wasn't expecting her to ask me that and how did she know..

Yeri!!!!!

"Do you want me to be single?" I ask..

She shakes her head..

"No" Lisa breaths out..

"What?" I respond..

Seriously ??

"I don't want you to be single Joohyun" Lisa says..

"You prefer me being with suho???!!!!!!" I raise..

"No, Joohyun" Lisa say's.. her tone has been soft ,she has been caressing my thigh.. comforting me without me knowing.. that's deep..

"Oh" I say.. realizing what she is actually trying to say. .
Lisa smiles..

"You two should really get a room.." dayhun says.. Lisa and I don't break eye contact..

"I want to kiss you .. right now, right here but there are eyes and ears .. and I don't want them assuming things .. " Lisa says.. " I hope you understand my love" she adds .

I completely understand..
A smile forming on my face..
Placing my hand on hers..

"Your next class?" I ask..

"Free" Lisa says..

"Monkey.. we have our devil lecturer next" joy says..

"Exactly.. I am free" Lisa says.. not breaking away from the eye contact made with me.. my smile growing into a smirk..

"No " I say.. Lisa raises an eyebrow..

"What?" Lisa raises..

"You not skipping HIS class . He held you girls back and I'm sure he'll do it again" I say..

"But .. I wanna be with you babe" Lisa says in a cute voice ,pouting ... she melts my heart..

"Cute" I hear jennie say next to me.. I want to glare at her but breaking eye contact with Lisa isn't an option right now..

I clear my throat..

"Pick me up tonight" I say.. Lisa's eyes lights up..

"Like a date ???" She asks.. smile on her face..

"It's a date" I respond... "6:30pm ,my place" I add.

"Okay" Lisa says.. her beautiful smile beaming at me..

Extremely cute.

"Once again.. get a room" dayhun raises again..

My girls have been silent.. smile on their faces.. they are indeed happy for me .. and Lisa..

I really wanna kiss her right now.. ugh..

On to the next.

..

Interesting chapters ahead.

"You ready?" ...

"Born ready" Mina Myoi Responds..

I couldn't publish this chapter two days ago. I've been having troubling with posting but .. here it is..

More to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.7K 44
You have me to lean on...... L.M ___________ Why did you left me?...... I.B
488K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
391K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...