age gap | camilo madrigal

Par amaichu

camilo madrigal x reader [ art cover by @yungkow1602 ] "why are you obsessed with older men it's creeping me... Plus

chapter 1: a trip to encanto
chapter 2: boy in yellow
chapter 3: the madrigal family
chapter 4: pretty dress
chapter 6: bruno's vision
chapter 7: a place to call home
chapter 8: funeral director dylan

chapter 5: pèrez abode

1K 24 51
Par amaichu

"If he does something shitty to you y/n, don't be afraid and tell me! We'll kick his stupid ass" Mirabel emphasized, Isabela agreed. You, along with Isabela, Mirabel and Camilo, walked together towards the town square.

"Sara's house is this way, I think we have to split here–" Mirabel said and pointed on her right side using her thumb. "Wait, lemme do something" Isabela cut Mirabel off. She went up to you and used her powers to put your hair up. Vines went up to your scalp that held your hair in place and flowers popped up on the sides of your head.

This was your first time experiencing her powers.

"Hey! stop showing off Isa!" Mirabel groaned. Isabela flipped her hair and both of them started walking. "Bye guys!! See you later!" They waved. "Byee!"
While waving to them, Camilo started to walk already. "Camilo! wait up??" You exclaimed, trying to catch up to him.

Once you caught up with his pace, you exhaled. It was awkward— You didn't know what to say. You side eyed him, please please talk you seem like a talkative one why won't you start the conversation–
Too busy with your thoughts, you didn't even notice your surroundings.

CLANG–

You accidentally banged your head on a pole. What the fuckk You mentally cursed while you landed on your butt. Some petals from the flowers on your head fell.
You could hear Camilo cackle, "What the hell man! You saw that coming didn't you, that's why you weren't saying anything to me!"

"Hey hey why are you blaming your clumsiness on me?" You gave him a glare and rubbed your forehead. He held his hands to you but you didn't grab it. "No thanks" You got up and patted the skirt of your dress. You shoved him on his side while he chuckled.

You both started walking again, "you're already 18 yet you still get grounded" You told him. "Eh, it's not that bad really. when we get grounded we usually just become abuela's servant and follow her wherever she goes"

It was only 8:30am and the town was already super lively. There were plenty of vendors and shops, it kinda made you excited. You loved shopping, or window shopping. It's just something that you enjoyed.

"We- we can visit anywhere right?" Your eyes sparkled as you looked at him and pointed to the shops. He sweatdropped, "uhh yea"

"GOING WINDOW SHOPPING IN THE 1900s!! LET'S GET IT" You screamed as you basically dragged him all over town.

Throughout your adventure in the town square, a lot of people greeted Camilo and endless children came up to him. They'd ask if you were his girlfriend and he'd sometimes tease you by saying you were. Whenever he does, he always ends up getting punched in the gut and you'd immediately deny. "I'm just a traveler from afar, don't mind this buffoon"

The both of you have almost entered every building. The flower shop, clothing store, book store, shoe store, grocery store, toy store and even the liquor store!—I should have brought my phone and took pictures, but it's okay I can come back again, maybe You thought.

You were having so much fun, both of you forgot to eat lunch. There were a lot of separate buildings but there were also little shops around the town. Encanto was big but it was only 2pm afterall, there was plenty of time to explore!

"Hey why'd you skip the boutique, don't girls love looking for pretty dresses to try out" You heard him say. You stopped walking and faced him. You nervously laughed and scratched your head. "Uhh yeah, I kinda have a bad memory with boutiques, last time I've been in one was like.. when I was 8 I think"
Camilo noticed your face darkened and tried changing the topic. "I heard Señor Andre sells the best pastries, you wanna go there?" You immediately beamed and agreed to go.

You've entered the shop and the smell of freshly baked pastries has greeted you. You started looking around and your eye caught an unfamiliar food. It looked really yummy.
"what, you want some?" Startled, you quickly whip your head to him. Even though you haven't said anything, your aura radiates that you really want it.

"I'll buy it for you–"
"No! I mean– y-you don't have to eheh" You chuckled while playfully patting his hands, but deep inside you really want him to buy it for you. Camilo raised his eyebrows, "if you say so–"

"Wait, I'm joking! Maybe I do want it but what if this is a trap and you'll use this against me to do something for you in the future that I can't refuse because I already ate it and I can't give it back to you and–" You stopped when you heard him laugh. "calmar calmar, I promise I have no ill intentions this time"

He took the pastry and went to pay for it. He held out the paper bag containing the pastry to you. You squinted at him first but quickly snatched the paper bag from him. "thanks"

Both of you left the bakery and started walking towards the town park. The two of you sat down on a bench, you took out the pastry from the paper bag and used the fork it came with to munch on the pastry. "This shit banging! what's it called?"

"merengón de fresas" He replied, eyeing the town clock. 2:21pm it stated. He exhaled and laid back on the bench. He waited for you to finish and while eating, girls your age started waving at you- well to Camilo. Some of them glared at you but you paid no attention to it.

"You sure are popular"
"of course, I'm the one and only Camilo Madrigal after all" He proudly said and pointed to himself, being completely oblivious to the infatuated eyes of some girls. "Suree" You blankly said.

While chewing the pastry, you glanced at him. Sure his curly hair complimented his face and his hazel brown eyes did look pretty. He wasn't the tallest out there but he towers over you by a few inches.

"You have freckles?"
"huh?"
"I MEAN hh-have-– when! are your elections ahah.. hah" You mentally cursed as you almost got caught gazing at the boy and observing all the details on his face. "we don't have elections here, maybe the neighboring towns but here in Encanto, the head chief is practically us Madrigals"

You nodded and placed the empty food container inside the paper bag. You looked at the environment and it was nice, completely different from your timeline. "Encanto's beautiful" You commented.

"yea, it evolved a lot too. three years ago it was just an average village, we were really secluded from the outside." He explained. "it's 2 times bigger than it was before"

You hummed and nodded. You looked at the clock tower and saw the time, 3:10pm. "You're taking me to the Pèrez's house right? I recall your abuela saying it was pretty far from the Casita"

"yep, from here it'll take 20 minutes. from the casita it'll take 40 mins, are you sure you wanna live on the outskirts of Encanto?"

"Yep, positive"

"that place is secluded too, people won't hear your screams if you get murdered" You stared at him with terror as he laughed.

The both of you chatted for a while and 10 minutes have passed. "you wanna head there now?" He asked you.
"Sure, lead the way!"

———

The walk to the Pèrez's house was actually fun. There were people who chatted with the both of you and gave you a warm welcome. You enjoyed the surroundings, the breeze was cold, there were trees and plants everywhere. So vibrant and lively, much better than back at home, dull and lonely.

Too mesmerized by the place, you didn't see someone riding a horse at lightning speed. Before it could hit you though, Camilo quickly grabbed you. "Could you atleast pay attention to where you're going?!"

....

"awww you do care!"
"no i don't"
"and here i thought you're this heartless jerk, you saved me this time!"
"the impact of that horse could have knocked you out y'know! if that happened i'd get in trouble at home"
"suuuuuuuree"

"Ayeeee Nuestro amigo!! What brings you here? ooh who's this senorita?" The two of you saw 5 boys and 3 girls in front of a house, which you're assuming is The Pèrez's old home. "she's a traveler from afar" Camilo replied.

You looked at the house, it was an average sized house, it was beside a river and a waterfall. By beside, it means it was literally inches away from the body of water.

The boy Camilo replied to, went up to you and grabbed your hand. "Eres muy hermosa, soy griffin" He said and kissed the back of your hand making you flinch. You gave a nervous chuckle and pulled your hand back.

"Isn't she the one that was bleeding in front of your casita?" one of the girls mentioned, "Ugh otra perra molesta" She murmured, only the girls beside her and you heard.

What? You weren't fluent in Spanish but you did take a few classes back then, the only thing you understood was 'molesta' which means annoying.

The girl beside her with curly and brown hair then slightly nudged her side and gave you a smile. "Hi! I'm Emilia and this is Lara and Sofia, and those guys over there are Mateo, Noah, Dylan, Damian" She introduced. Ah that's a lot of names I don't think I can remember all of it

The girl who called you annoying was named Lara, she had light brown hair and a tan complexion. Sofia, she has a very soft and feminine look, she has blonde and pigtailed hair.

"So what do you want to do today? All of us are free and we can go hiking- ooh! How about we–" You heard a voice boom. The four of you went closer to the boys, four of them waved at you while one of them was talking to Camilo.

"uh sorry bout that but i'm actually busy today, i'm showing her around town and this house" He pointed behind them, "she's gonna live there"

"WHAT" They all screamed in unison.
"But we're going to use that house for our hang out place!"
"and study!" Sofia added.
"lo siento guys, abuela 's orders" Camilo shrugged. "anyway i just showed her the house we gotta get going now, we're going back tomorrow tho"
"Both of you?" Lara asked.
"uh yea she kinda lives with us for now until this place is liveable i guess"
"Looks like we have to stay in our old hang out place" Griffin groaned.

The two of you said your goodbyes and left. They waved back, except for one person who was glaring daggers at you.

"Who were they?"
"just my buddies"
"you have a lot"
Camilo raised his eyebrows, "don't you have a group of friends back at your timeline?"
"I.. I don't, I used to have 2 but the other one drifted away. So I only have Lia"
"dont worry about it, there's lots of people here in encanto i'm sure you'll find friends"
"nah it's aight, i won't stay long here anyway, i hope" Camilo just hummed.

"Are .. are we friends?"
"no"

You grumbled, wow so straightforward I shouldn't have asked "i'm kidding, sure we can be friends" He chuckled.

"you have something there" he pointed to your chest.

When you looked down he quickly flicked your forehead. "Hey! what the-"
"if it makes you feel better, i'm not that close with them anymore anyway" He admitted.
"ohh.. why?"
"idk got bored of them, rather chill in my room after doing my daily chores"

"Ohh... anyway can you help me remove the vines on my hair? my scalp aches whenever I put it up"

———

You've made it back to the Casita and the sun is starting to go down. Casita cheerfully greeted the both of you, I'll never get used of this alive house

The two of you got inside, "No one's home yet?" You asked Camilo as he sat on one of the couches. "i mean its only-" He checked the clock. "5:45pm. dinner's at 7pm, I usually go home at 6:30 too" He explained. You sat beside him and looked around the living room.

"so what you wanna do" He asked. "umm–" Before you could answer he got up from the chair. "i know! let's play futbol with casita!"

"Play with who?! Casita?!– aaand he's gone" You said but he quickly went up to his room. 5 minutes have already passed and he still hasn't gone down. You decided to lay down on the couch for a while.

"I FOUND IT!" You heard him scream from the second floor. You then sat down immediately, waiting for him to come. When he did, he had a goofy grin on his face and shoved the ball to you.

"you see that window over there? let's use that as our goal" He pointed at one of the windows. "What the, you're crazy! What if we accidentally hit someone or break something here inside!"

"don't worry about it, i always played with casita back then he'll catch it! right casita?" On cue, the windows flapped.

You hesitated first but slowly placed the ball on the ground. Before you could kick it, Camilo swiftly used his right feet to get it from you. "too slow!"

You grumbled and ran to where he was. His eyes widened and laughed. You tried getting the ball back but he kept backing up. He even had the audacity to mock you. It went like this for a while and he already scored a total of 8 goals.

Don't worry, you actually got the ball once when he was blabbering about his team winning something back when he was still attending school. You took your chance, grabbed your skirt up and snatched the ball away from his feet.

You quickly ran, trying to get closer to the so-called goal. Okay now just kick it You told yourself but he suddenly appeared in your sight, which startled you.

He then quickly shifted to you and that caught you off guard. He shifted back to himself and kicked the ball as hard as he could. He could have scored again if it weren't your face that got hit. His pupils shrank and his mouth agape.

You dropped down, the ball rolling in front of you.
"s.. sorry bro" He apologized. Your lack of response made him worry. He knelt down but before he could hold your head, you quickly got up and kicked the ball. It successfully hit the window and Casita cheered.

"YESSS TAKE THAT!" You celebrated with Casita, not even feeling the pain on your right cheek. Casita's tiles flipped, forcing Camilo to stand up.

"not fair casita! i still won, she only has one point i have eight??" He explained but you and Casita paid no attention to what he was saying. "High five Casita!" You said and high fived the window.

The tiles move you closer to Camilo, but you lose balance and it caused you to stumble on him.

"aWWW WHAT IS GOINN ONNNN" The two of you then looked at where the voice came from. You saw Mirabel, standing at the door frame, Luisa and Isabela following behind. You glanced at Camilo and shoved him to the floor.

You went up to the sisters and greeted them. Mirabel still has this teasing smile plastered on her face. Isabela and Luisa looked at you cluelessly. "What happened?" Isabela asked. "Ohhh nothing" She replied and started to skip inside.

After a few minutes, all of the Madrigals have gotten home and time check, 7:10pm, time for dinner! Everyone was now seated and enjoying the food in front of them.

"Did you enjoy the tour around our Encanto y/n?" Alma asked, to which you happily replied. "I did! Encanto's a lively place, I've also decided that I'll live at the old Pèrez home.."

Alma nodded and turned her head to look at Camilo. She asked him about the house's condition. "not bad abuela, just a few renovations then it'll be good as new"

"good good, my wonderful grandchildren will help you y/n" abuela smiled and your heart warmed. "Thank you so much.. I am extremely grateful" — and you really were, you couldn't imagine yourself out there if you hadn't met the Madrigals, probably dead by now xp.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly and everyone was chatting with each other. The dinner ended and everyone went to get ready for bed. "Mirabel you can go to your room first, I'll go in a while!"

You then quickly tried catching up to Bruno, who was already on the stairs. "Wait! Bruno! Bruno.. was it?" You gasped, trying to catch your breath.

".. yes?"
"I h .. I heard you do visions, is it okay if I can ask for one? Maybe it can help me know how I can go back to my original timeline" Bruno thought for a moment but eventually agreed. You were ecstatic and already thanked him plenty of times.

———
notes;
what do you guys think about the story so far? hope u guys enjoyed this chapter!!! i gotta snooze now adios everyone

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

84K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
650K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...