๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"

72K 2.6K 219
By shristiroy148

Eva's Pov
My desperation was too much to take that I again tried to rub myself there but he again stopped me. He was clenching his jaws like controlling but still wasn't touching me.

Oh he made me a dirty girl!

I just nodded my head feeling shy yet needy. I looked into his eyes that he will do something. Seeing me he smile and then said.

"OK I'll give you that. But first answer my one question"

He said and I nodded. He lean to my ear making me close my eyes but then he suck me on my ear and then said. Hearing him I frozen somewhere as it wad the first time he wad asking me something, not ordering me.

"Come on a date with me wife?"

My sense were back with a shock, I kept looking at him trying to understand what he meant by that. Hearing his question, I understand something changed between us.

Definitely

For many people it will be a normal thing but for me it was the first time someone asked my opinion on something. He, my mother all of them always ordered me around but him asked and waiting for my answer was a prove that I hold some valuable place on his heart.

Last time, he didn't asked me anything, it was me who though it as a date but this time he was asking me out was a prove that I can make this relationship work out.

Lowering my head I nodded my head as yes, giving my permission to make it work. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look up.

"Words wife with me, you need to speak"

His husky voice reached my ears making a pleasurable shiver run through my body. I bite my lips at his words and whispered a

"yes"

Hearing me he pulled his face back with a smrik making me more red. He lean down kissed my forehead lovely that made me feel warm. I smiled at the sensation that made me feel complete. But soon his lips traveled to my ear measuring every inch. I bite my lips at his closeness.

Surprisingly I felt safe and complete in his arms...

"Now let's fulfill my promises and give you what you wanted"

I was so lost in his sensual touch that I didn't minded his words most. But soon I got to know his intention as soon as I felt his fingers brushing against my core I shivered.

I fisted his shirt tightly while he buried his face in my neck pressing his face like wanting to hide it. With one hand I clutched his shirt and with other I rounded my hand around his neck.

A throaty graon left his mouth and I bite my lips harder.

His finger again touched me down there but this time they stayed there touching me bare. I closed my eyes tighty at the sensual touch.

He then with other hand holded my waist tightly and pulled me even more closer. My breast crashed with his chest drawing a hiss from me. I bite my lip harder when I felt his finger cupping my hot core and then slowly touching. I digged my nails more when I felt his finger getting in my hot and itchy more making me gasp. I closed my eyes at nuzzled more in his chest.

Hearing his animalistic groan I shiver and he pushed his one finger inside me more and more. I left my lips which were between my lips and bite him on his upper shoulder making him graon again.

The sudden pain which shot inside my body was gone as he moved his finger slowly and soon my breath were rough with his thrust in my opening.

He was giving sloppy kisses on my neck which was just adding fuel to my desire. I bite him harder and he bite me on my shoulder making me hiss.

Soon his finger picked his rough and fast pace making me feel out of world. I started to see everything blur and my senses were gone again.
The bite on his shoulder losen and I pulled him more into him.

Pumping his finger out and in from me, which sucking on all over neck made mt knees weak, but his hold on my waist kept me up.

Soon I felt like something was building in my stomach and I moaned loudly at sensation

"OH Xann"

Moaning his name I closed my eyes tighty but I felt his pace decreasing which was a pure torture for me. I shot my eyes open to look at him who has pulled his face back from my neck and was looking at me very poor state.

"What happened wife?"

He asked still pumping his finger in and out. Hearing his question my mouth were sealed and I felt tears in eyes.

"I-I?"

I don't know what to say at this, I wanted to pleased but I was too shy to do that. But his finger were painful slow which was again making me desperate.

"You want it? Just say it wife"

"Please "

Having no other option I had to please my husband. He smrik more hearing my pleased and picked his face a bit more.

I felt tears coming out of my eyes which was hard to stop. I was feeling like crying out loud by his torture but then he again picked his pace making me gasp harder.

"You like it wife?"

He asked and I wasn't in my sense to say anything, I again felt pressure building in my stomach.

"Because I soo like it wife. I love touching you, I love teasing you, I love your this state, I love your desperate look, I love fucking you like this and now I can't wait to claim you as mine"

He saying making my breath hitched, but eyes were closed feeling the pressure. As he ended I had my realase which was hard enough to make he scream loudly.

"XANNN"

I Screamed and put my face on his chest. He pulled his finger out from me making me hiss. I felt like something was missing suddenly.

The impact was so hard that it made ne see start around for few seconds. I felt him hugging me tightly and then i felt him kissing my forehead which was more peaceful then everything we just had.

"Be ready at 7 Ok?"

He said and picked my up in his arms and without saying anything I just stayed silent. Today so much happened that I never though and it was too much to take.

Putting me on my bed he again kissed my forehead which crassing my hairs making me felt loved.

Which I am not...

I think...

"Wear something comfortable only"

He said made me feel something more. Sometime with him I feel very special like I am then center of his universe. And sometime i felt I am no one.

What I am to him really?

Thinking I felt my eyes heavy and soon I was sleeping.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up after 2 hours again and saw the time 5 pm. Sighing that I have enough time I sat there and then only my phone ringed.

I saw the caller ID and it was Nora. I know it was my Isa. Smiling I picked up the call.

"My baby how are you?"

I asked feeling little emotional. I soo wanted to hide her in my arms. It's been 2 days since I saw her. I was missing her terribly. Her dad an her both were teasing me.

"Mummy I am fiwn.. How are you?"

I heard her voice.

My baby

"Yes, darling I am fine. Did you had your snack?

I asked as it was her time for having something.

"Yes mommy. Mommy Is my brother with you there?"

She asked and I frown at her sentence.

"Which brothers darling?"

I asked feeling confused. But her next sentence almost gave me heart attack.

"But grandma and Papa told me. You are gowing to get me a brother?"

Her innocent words with confusion in then made me laugh but what his father told her made me gasp. My mouth hand opened and I was just digesting the shocks I got today.

Ignoring her question as I say making her forget the question I talked for her few more minutes.

After that I cut the call. She said she miss me and want me here soon with get brother.

I miss her too but I don't have any brother with me....now!

After that I kept sitting there for a while thinking the outcome of this trip. I don't know why he told her this but if that's true means he was going me do that?

I bite my lips at that thought.

I don't think he is going to do anything!

Or may be...

"Ahhhh"

Ignoring all this I got up and went inside the wardrobe to see what I have to wear today. He told me to wear something comfortable. Thinking I decided to wear what I like.

I was brushing my hairs while looking myself in the mirror when I felt hot breath fanning on my neck. I know exactly who is it. His intoxicating smell coverd my nostril.

"White really suits you..."

He said while preparing kissed on my neck making me close my eyes and lean on him.

I took a deep breath to stop him because of he will start then he will not oy stop soon and I want to go on my first date with my husband.

"Ummmm....let's go"

I said trying to come out from his grasp.
He let me come out only by bitting me on my neck once.

"Hmm let's go wife"

He said after taking a deep breath. I felt shy at his complement. As he hold my hand I smiled like teenager and got excited to go.

With few happy steps we hop in the car and the journey began.

.
.
.
.

Sitting in the small yet cozy restaurant I smiled at him who was sitting on front of me.. again we were in a private corner which was illuminating with yellow light giving a homely feeling.

I was slight nervous by his gazing me continously but I tried to act brave.

"Wife, I have a question "

He said me with a teasing smile which made me alert of his question but still I nodded. Then he asked the most avoidable questions.

"Now tell me what made you curious that time?"

He asked and I know about what he was asking and then I shut my mouth as I don't know what to say. Getting no response from me he holded my hand from the table and pressed it hardly.

"When I ask something I want a answer wife"

He said darkly while getting a bit angry. Thinking I can't shut my mouth for much time I murmured

"Umm I was just trying to know why you were smiling?"

Saying I duck my face more down feeling so embarrassed. I don't know why I felt like that. That time I felt like burning when I saw him smiling rather than smiling at someone.

"Why were you trying to know why was I smiling? You don't like me smiling?"

He asked and my head snapped up. I saw amusement floating on his eyes making me shy. It will be a great lie if I will say I don't like him smiling. I just love his smile. It made him look more young and jolly which I like somewhere.

"No! I like you smiling?" It's just I wanted to know to whom you were smiling? You never smiled at me soo..."

In hurry I blunt out. I didn't thought while saying this all but as I complete I saw his look which turn to something else. His eyes started to carry some foreign emotions in them. His smirk soon turned into smile which I just said he didn't at me.

My eyes dropped at his lips which were stretched, and his slight dimples were on show making my heart beat fasten. His this look made me hypnotized and I smiled too at him.

With the hand he was holding mine, he pulled it and made me stand just like him. I stand up feeling confused at his sudden act and was about to withdraw my hand but then he sat on the his chairs and took me on lap making me gasp. I was about to stand up as I still wasn't comfortable sitting on his lap but his next sentence made me stop and frozen. His next sentence somewhere give me the answer of my feelings that time.

"Were you jealous wife?"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

Cliffhanger?

Was Eva really jealous?

What do you think she will answer...

How was Eva's outburst?

She think he didn't smile at her...

Alex asked her about her opinion....

Is it a big thing?

Isa is back 🙌 👏

How many of you missed her?

Alex told her that they were going to get her a brother 😂

Why do you think he told her...

Are they really gonna do that...???

He fulfilled his promise 🤭

Wasn't it hot?

How was the gif?

She like him smiling...

What do you think will happen in there date?

He care for her...no?

Do you all also noticed that Alex is getting soft toward her..?

How was his confession?

Eva don't know what she is up him.. do you all know?

She think she isn't loved..

A short chapter... next will be long one hopefully...

What do you think will happen next?

Ok now,that's it for today...

I know my loyal reader will do it without asking but Silent readers please do:-

👉thank you to everyone who voted and commented in last chapter. It really means a lot ❤

Hey wait...

So I made a Instagram account to get more connected with you all.

It's by :- Author_roy7

Follow me there for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.9K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naรฏve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
2.5M 87.5K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...
375K 14.9K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...