𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙

By DeezNatzzz

ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ /ᵇⁱᶜᴴ/ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ ¹. ᵃ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ᵈᵒᵍ, ʷᵒˡᶠ, ᶠᵒˣ, ᵒʳ ᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ. ᵛᵉʳᵇᴵᴺᶠᴼᴿᴹᴬᴸ ᵉˣᵖʳᵉˢˢ ᵈⁱˢᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ; ᵍʳᵘᵐᵇˡᵉ. "ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵇⁱᵗᶜ... More

🚩 Warning 🚩
Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Not a chapter BUT
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Anouncementtttt
forgot to add

Chapter Eight

827 38 92
By DeezNatzzz

(Concept for New York might change later)

Hello everyone ! Its me! Your lovable and sweet angelic mc! But if your new then let me introduce myself! My name is New York!

Well in my past life it isnt. You know why? Beacuse I got reincarnated into one of my favorates novel! And not only that but I got reincarnated as the female lead New York!

The novel that Im talking about is about a girl who only wants to attain her dream and live a happily ever after. And her name is New York! Its me! And she got an opportunity to go to a high ranking school and meet alot of handsome men! And she even got her very own harem! But ofcourse in every story there is a villain and its the one and only Philippines!

Oh how much happy I am when she finally dies in the end of the story! Its the best novel I have ever read!

And dying of a car accident is great afterall because I can now live as New York and follow the storyline to get my harem! And the villain will die in the end anyway! So no need to worry about anything! My faith is sealed and that faith is to have a amazing life! Ahahahahahahaha!

________________________________________________________________________

"Hechou..!" Weird... Somebody is probably talking shit about me.

"Here" Malaysia handed me a box of tissue. As I decline saying that its probably nothing. As Indonesia just glance at me. Oh yeah...

We are all in a private plane only the three of us. Apparently only me, Malaysia and Indonesia has accepted the invitations. The reasons the others didnt is either theyre busy, has conflict on their land or hesitant to go and meet their enemies. I wish Brunei is with me right now but he has a lot to handle at his country. So maybe in the middle of the semester or next year he would be able to attend.

I also want to bring Antonio along with me but seems that wasnt allowed for security reasons but that wont stop me. I will just summon him again once I got to the house that I would be staying at. Because no way in hell I would sleep in dorms. Afterall last time my roommate was Japan and all he does is glare, ignore me and tried to kill me. What a jerk...

I notice that theres only a few minutes before we land. Well back to the so called school we go...
________________________________________________________________________

"Aaaahh~ Sweet land oh how I missed you!" Malaysia exclaimed earning strange looks from the other people in the airport. Dont he get embarrased? And dont look at me we are not friend at a moment like this where you look like a total idiot.

"Right Phil~" He began walking closer to me. And based on how his arms are open its seems that hes going to hug me again.

Fucker dont talk to me, talk to Indonesia instead! Your embarrassing!

"Eh? First America now Malaysia? Dont she have bo shame?"

"Its Philippines what do you expect?"

I can hear the whispers that ridicule me but I ignore it. Afterall if they cant say it to me face to face then why should I bother? What a bunch of cowards...

But Malaysia has other plans as he glared towards the two people talking. And that alone seems to shut them up. And then proccede to go back to what he was suppose to do.. And that is to hug me.

So I ran

And he also ran after me.

And its like it became a game of tag.

We look like idiots since we are both running in circles around Indonesia. And that greatly annoyed him by just watching us. So with a sigh he grabbed Malaysia at the back of his clothes to stop him. I also stop running to catch my breath as I looked at the sight of Malaysia struggling to get free from the Indonesian grasp. And I gotta say its pretty amusing.

And he seems to notice the amusement in my face as he pouted.

"You seem to enjoy watching me suffer Phil"

"Pretty much yes. Since youre annoying" I said blankly and he gasp as he held a hand to his chest.

"How could you..? I thought we were best friends..!" I was about to reply back when Indonesia began putting him down and speak for the first time ever since earlier back when Malaysia broke into my house saying that we need to go to the airport.

"Lets just get going and call it a day. Im pretty sure that you two are also tired already." Yes I am very tired because of Malaysia being too energetic that its hard to keep up with him.

"But Im not tired! I can still run and play! And im planning to hang out with Phil!" He whine and look towards me. Seems like he wants me to back him up.

"Right Phil~?"

"Im tired" That seems to shut him up as he loom towards the ground pouting mumbling something about were teaming up against him.

"See? and we also need to go to our dorm room and then unpack all of our luggage so you dont have to do anything tommorrow and you can hangout with her all day long then."
That seems to bring him back to a jolly mood as he looked at me expectantly. I only nodded I mean I also have nothing to do tommorrow so why not.

So we bid our goodbye's as we seperate from each other.

________________________________________________________________________

I opened the door to the house I bought. I picked the location so its near the school ground so it wont be a hassle to go there. Its nothing special just a mansion.

And its also in a good condition. As I began touring the whole thing making a mental map so I wont get lost. I realise that its bigger than I expected. With a lot of bed rooms. One big kitchen a pool outside and inside. I think I struck a gold too on how beautiful the interior design is. With a theme of white and gold.

I go to my room and began drawing a magic circle planning to summon Antonio as fast as possible since Im already feeling a bit lonely. I mumbled some spell and the circle began glowing brighter and brighter. And there now stood Antonio with a steak in his mouth looking at me wide eyed. Why is it when Im summoning Antonio its always the time where he's eating? Now I feel bad for interrupting him.

"Want to go get some food- oof!" I didnt finish my sentence when he suddenly tackle me to the ground and hug me tight.

"Waaaah~ I-I thought you would leave me again! Waaaah~ " He sobs tears falling out of his eyes

I panic trying to calm him down. I relucantly put my hand on his back and pat him gently.

"There there, no need to cry..."

I mumbled a few more things and that seems to calm him down and stop crying. I wiped his tears and help him stand up as the floor is dirty. I led him to the kitchen and laid down a plate of food infront of him.

"Sorry about that my lady..." He mumbled now feeling embarrassed from what he did earlier. Awwww its fine.

I only pat him on the head and told him that I would never leave him again. Cause damn thinking back to my actions back then I am such a jerk.

I explain to him about the school and about how I cant bring him there. And before he bacame upset I told him that I will only spend some time there and come back here once Im done with my schedule.

As I finish explaining I notice that he already finish his food so I led him to his room. And call it a day.
________________________________________________________________________

"Ma...."

"Ah..."

"M....al"

I can faintly hear someone.... Its seems that theyre calling out for me.

I slowly opened my eyes and squint as a bright blue skies met me. I slowly sat up and notice someone besides me. I cant make their face out as its really blurry. But they seem to be the one calling out for me earlier.

I can't move or control my body. But I can feel.

I can feel warm hands holding my face.

I can feel warm arms holding me in an embrace.

But I cant see this persons features. Only a blur.

But they seem and feel familiar that it make my stomach churn.

"Mahal...."

They called out voice sounded oh so familiar but I cant seem to pin point on who they are. But slowly I notice something....

A yellow sun hair pin... Similar to the sun on my flag...

It looks like exactly on what I am always wearing.

Dont tell me....
No I dont want to remember...
NO I DONT WANT TO...
NO PLEASE STOP.
I DONT WANT TO.
ITS HURTS..

Everything fades to a completely different scenario.

With me seeming to be in a middle of a battlefield. And someone is in my arms.

He was in my arms. Bleeding.

Warm....

My hands feel warm but not the warm that I want to feel.

I dont want to feel the warmth of his blood...

Once again I saw a yellow sun hair pin....

I notice that he seems to be saying something.

"Ke up...."

What...?

"WAKE UP!"

I jolted awake panting for air. I notice that I'm drenched in sweat. And tears falling out of my eyes..

I must have a bad dream but I cant really remember on what it is. I notice the clock on the wall.

'2:56 am'

Its so early in the morning. But I dont want to go back to sleep fearing that I might dream the same dream. So crawl out of my bed and decided to go to the kitchen.

I brew myself some coffee and fish out my phone from my pocket. I notice that I seem to be added to some gc. Im about to leave it when I notice someone chat something. And decide to check their profile and come to the conclusion that all of the ASEAN members are in this gc except ASEAM himself.

I backread some messages and notice that all of their text is just stupid shits.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
=ASEAN IS THE BEST=

MiloAddict
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Philippines
Malaysia stfu its 3 in the morning

MiloAddict
OMG I MADE PHIL
CHAT IN THE GC

MiloAddict
But wait but why are
you also awake?

MiloAddict
Hello???

You still there??

...

DONT IGNORE ME

I decided to just ignore him. As I drank my black cooffee. Thats blacker than my soul.

And spend some time just doing something with my phone and ignore the buzzing and ringing coming from it.

Been few hours and Im already bored so I looked out of the window to see that the sun is already rising. I put my phone back to my pocket. And decided to go back to my room and have a shower since I have a bathroom connected to it.

On my way I also see that Antonio is already awake as he came out of his room still looking sleepy. We say our good mornings and continue our way.

I finished taking a shower so I picked an outfit besides suits that I always wore. And maybe a different hair pin afterall Brunei gifted me a clamp, shaped as a butterfly. Made out of gold and has little gem stones on its wings. I also decided to not iron my hair straight this time as Im feeling really lazy.

I stare at my self at the mirror. Its doesnt look like me at all. My eyebrows not thin anymore as I didnt wear make up. My lips not smudge with lipstick making it look plump instead. And my eyes...

(This is what she looks like completely opposite of her usual style ^^)

My brown eye are now on full display. I dont know but ever since I was a child it seems that it shone brighter than my gold one. But I always cover it up as Binibining Perla hates it so much she tried to gauge it out with her bare hands.

Good thing that Martial walks in and she quickly changes her act from a monster to a loving mother. Afterall she doesnt want her dear sons witnessed any ounce of violence.

Well I will not let my past hold me back this time. But maybe a little bit of make up wont hurt afterall looking at me now no one will find me intimidating. I mean who would be scared of a short girl who has round eyes and round face.

So in short I look cute. But not that I am praising myself. Actually I hated it. Because back when I was younger whenever I glare at kuya Mexico he will only exclaimed that I looked cute pouting.

I AM NOT POUTING I AM GLARING SO BE INTIMIDATED!!

I huff at the memory as I was about to do my makeup I heard a crash from somewhere.... Like its from downstair..

Holy shit Antonio is downstairs!

I quickly run to get there as fast as possible and quickly took a turn around the corner as I already see the lights coming from the kitchen.

I halt infront of the doorway as I bent over and pant catching my breath.

"Woah chill did you just run a marathon?" So it was just Malaysia...

I finally catch my breath and ragain my composure and there stood Malaysia drinking from a cup that are labled 'Milo'. And besides him sat Antonio eating.

I also notice Indonesia bent over from the corner of my eyes and seems to be picking up something that seems to be the source of the sound earlier. He finally stood up and throw them in the garbage can.

"Sorry I broke one of your plate-" He stopped mid sentence as he finally turns towards me having a look at my face.

I also notice that Malaysia had been silent and seems to be mumbling under his breath.

I only looked at them at confusion tilting my head to the side. As I was about to speak. Malaysia suddenly pounced towards me hugging me tightly.

"Awwww~ Your so cute omgomgomg!!!" He hugged me even tighter that I have difficulty breathing.

"T-too tight..! Let go bastard..!" I managed to say but he seem to not hear anything at all. Luckily Indonesia came to the rescue for me.

"Malaysia she will die if you will not going to let her go and breath" and that seem to snap him out of his world as he quickly let go of me.

I was finally able to breath but before I could start a fight with him. He pinched my cheeks and squish it making my lips pucker.

He squeels at he keep saying on how cute I looked. I looke towards Indonesia for help but he seems to be just staring at me with his face red. Damn it help me here!

"Wwy awe yow hwe..." I managed to mumble out and that only seem to add gasoline to the fire as Malaysia hug me again but atleast I can breath this time.

"Your so cute!!!!! I just want to eat you right now!! And we are suppose to hang out remember?!?"

Oh boy.... This will be a long day...
________________________________________________________________________

Percentage :

Malaysia 79℅
Affection goes stonks. He's shock on how cute Phil is! He often see her as a scary and serious woman but now he saw on how Phil look! And she is adorable! He just wants to keep Phil all by himself...

Indonesia 56℅
Hoho... Indonesia wasnt really suppose to attend but Malaysia force him and he thought that he really should attend after hearing that Phil would go too! Afterall what is she planning for getting closer with Malaysia?? But he didnt think that they are really genuine friends until he witness their interaction to each other and his affection goes really high too it went from 0-100 real quick be like because of her cuteness! Afterall Indonesia really like cute things

Antonio 83℅
He's super happy that his lady didnt abandon him again! And their ralationship is better than before! But some people keep getting in his way of spending time with his lady.... Oh how he wants to get rid of them as fast as possible... But his lady wont like that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 59 21
So uhh..I think the first version got removed and i am terribly saddened.I spent so much time making the first one.And now its gone..Im pretty sure i...
173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
4.2K 197 67
Despite it being well past sunrise, the house was dark. I had woken up with a start, hearing the sound of a car below but now as I lay awake, I was i...
813 17 15
I woke up from life-death experience, but the moment I open my eyes I'm in a place I never had before. 'what the f*ck! is going on?' my mind asked f...