๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐„ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐...

By trapoutgriselda

"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ... More

ยฉ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/3
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 3/3
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/4
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/4
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 3/4
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 4/4
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/3
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/3
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 3/3
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2/2
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ.
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต: แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1/3

14.9K 626 241
By trapoutgriselda

Brooklyn Monáe Banks| Brook
📍STL – MO📍

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 (𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼...)

"Momma, you sure that you're spose to be up like this?" I began to get concerned because she wasn't supposed to be walking.

"Yes, I'm all fine, mybaby. All I'm doing is going to the restroom." As she made her way down the hall, she tried to reassure me while coughing.

I followed her the entire way, making sure to remain close behind her because I knew the doctors had warned her she shouldn't be walking since her surgery was only a few days ago.

I sat with her the entire time we were in the restroom, making sure nothing bad happened. I sat across from her on the bathtub, while she sat on the toilet.

"Mama, you sure you're okay? I'm scared." I said, as my voice trembled.

"I'm amazing, and why would you be scared, baby?" She asked, frowning.

"I just want you to get better cus' you're always in the hospital."

"Don't be scared; they're helping me heal. I guarantee I'll be okay soon." She wiped tears from my face that I didn't even realize I was shedding. "You're going to make me cry, stop crying pretty."

"Sorry, I don't wanna make you cry, momma. I just don't wanna lose you. We get scared because Daddy and I love you so much."

"I love you and your daddy even more. I'll be here for a long time because I'm going to get better and better."

"I want you to keep that in mind." She kissed my nose after speaking while holding both sides of my cheeks in her hands.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Go take the stuff out for ice cream, baby. Daddy a be on his way; and we're going to make sundaes!" As I giggled, she tickled me by kissing all over my face.

As I eagerly walked downstairs to the kitchen. I pulled the ice cream and toppings out of the freezer and placed them on the counter so they would be ready when my momma and daddy reached the kitchen.

"Hmmm, should I get vanilla or strawberry?" I tapped my chin, while thinking.

"Why not both?" I shrugged and put them both onto the counter.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a terrifying crash coming from upstairs.

I immediately thought about my momma and rushed up the stairs to see what she was doing.

"MOMMA!" As she lay on the ground shaking, I yelled and hurried towards her.

"Mama, please, oh my— What's happeninggg?" I cried out being totally confused.

I didn't understand what to do, so I did the only thing I did know and snatched her phone off of the bathroom countertop and dialed 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency." The operator on the other line answered.

"Umm, h-hello! M-m-my mama fell a-a-andd now I'm don't know what's happening to herrr." Through my sobs, I tried to say.

"Please, calm down, honey. Can you try to give me your address, please?" She calmly spoke to Brooklyn, hearing her horrific cries.

"1111 Elm Street. Please hurry."

"I just need you to attempt to explain what she's doing right now." The operator tried to calm me down with her words.

"She's shaking really bad while she's just staring ahead. Oh my goshh— can y'all please hurry upp!" I shook my leg as I watched her, becoming extremely terrified.

"Yes, we have a lot of people close to you, honey. Pleas, stay on the line with me, honey. You can probably hear the sirens now."

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞/ 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

—————————

I gasped from the result of a person's touch, having a complete panic attack.

"Oh my God. Pumpkin, are you all okay?" My grandma asked as she sat next to me on my bed, rubbing my back and attempting to relax me.

"Y-Yeah. I had another bad dream." I stuttered through my breaths.

Before she replied, she glanced at me for a moment, trying to read my body language. "Did it have anything to do with your momma or your daddy?"

"Yes, it did." I took a deep breath and held it since I didn't want to talk about it.

"This is the third in a row this week... Are you sure you don't want to talk to someone about it?"

"I think it keeps happening like this because my daddy's death date is coming up. Imma be okay, grandma."

Every year on the date of one of my parents' deaths, I would experience nightmares about their deaths. Some of the dreams would be nice memories of our past experiences, while others would be terrifying nightmares.

"Can you tell me what happened in this one?"

I hesitated before responding and simply stared at my blank TV screen, which was showing nothing.

"It had something to do with momma. The day she passed away." I replied, recalling the events of that day.

"Grandma, I really think I could have helped her. I shouldn't have left—"

"Pumpkin, look at me." She took my hand in hers and slid it between hers. "Don't say things like that because you're blaming yourself for her death when it wasn't your fault."

"Sometimes I feel like it..." I said, barely audible.

"Why do you feel this way?"

"I knew she shouldn't have been up and about because she had surgery a few days before. I didn't stop her..."

"Then I left her upstairs— leaving her to suffer alone. Eleven years old me, had to sit and watch my own momma suffer." I spoke while recalling the painful memory.

"That was not your responsibility. Your mama was already sick and there was nothing we could do about it, Pumpkin."

"You didn't know it would happen to her, and neither did she, so don't blame yourself."

"This is the way things are. Everyone has to leave at some day, and that was just her day, baby." She reminded me.

"Okay." I spoke softly— trying to actually believe what she was saying.

"I'm off work today, let me know if you need anything." She stood up from the bed and went towards the doorway.

"Okay, I'll let you know."

"We're going to Lena's little get-together for your daddy, which is coming up soon. I'll let you know the specific date as soon as I know it."

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I remembered my daddy's side of the family. I didn't really like having too much to do with them, because most of them were fake and messed up in the head, I just preferred not to associate with them.

When my father was alive, the only reason I used to go out with them was because of him. Even when he was alive, I didn't particularly care for them. Then, after dad died, they started treating me badly, and I didn't want to be around that, so I avoided it.

"Alright." I exhaled and responded back.

"Love you, Pumpkin."

"I love you too."

𝐃𝐞𝐬🥰
would like to facetime...

Before answering the facetime call from Des, I waited for my grandma to fully close my door.

"Hello." I answered while stretching my body.

"Hii, Brookk!" Nova shrieked out my name with excitement.

"Heyy, Nova girl. Whatcha up to?"

"On the block, thuggin' with my rounds." Destiny flipped the camera around to show the boys shooting dice.

"Aight. If ion get my money in my hand, I'm digging yo grandpa, grandma, momma, or daddy, and I'm putting dem bitches on yo porch." I heard one of the guys in the background speak.

"Purr, it's giving real real ghetto." I joked and began laughing.

"Right. I needa get the fuck away from this B.S." Des stated.

"I know that ain't, Luh Brookk." Bando was speaking near to the camera, but I couldn't see him.

"Big Brook! Not the lil one, get it right!" I sat up and began talking with my hands.

"Periodd, don't play with that girl. She ain't one of dem." Destiny hyped me up.

"Why you ain't here?" Nova asked.

"Chile, I been sleep all day." I responded, telling her half the truth.

"You always sleep, that ain't nun new."

"So she be sleepin' all day and that nigga Sev be smokin' all day?" Kash asked.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that." I laughed at his response. "Probably finna go back to sleep right now."

"Where that nigga Sev at anyway? I'm know you probably know." Kash chuckled.

"No, I actually don't know. I haven't talked to him in like four days." I replied truthfully. "I'll probably end up calling him after I get off the phone with y'all."

"Well, I'm finna get from outta here. I'm not tryna be the next one shot up." Des said, which made me start to laugh.

"Okay, I love y'all. Be safe." I made my final goodbye before we hung up.

"Love you too, boo." She said and with that I hung up.

"Just mad cause you a stripper that thought you was gone get wifed and didn't SIKE!" I walked down the stairs and mocked a TikTok.

I knew I was hungry, when I came into the kitchen but I had no idea what I wanted to eat...

"It ain't never no food in this house." I sighed as I looked through the refrigerator.

it is food! you just always wanna eat out!

I laughed at my own thought because I hated having to eat food in the house. I just wanted to always Doordash food or get takeout.

After grabbing some pineapples, I also got a water bottle from the refrigerator.

One thing about me was that I was going to mess me some pineapples up everytime. I loved them even though that tingling sensation killed me everytime.

I also grabbed the bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos that were laying on the kitchen table.

After finishing grabbed all of my items and returning to my room, I sat on my bed.

I turned back on Euphoria because I had missed the other episode while chewing on some of my pineapple.

"Yeah, lemme call Seven..." I murmured to myself, before I started thinking.

actually should i call..? he didn't even call me..

I look at his contact name and number debating on whether or not to click "call" or not.

maybe he's going through something.. just call..

Clicking the call button, I soon heard it begin to ring.

four rings is kinda crazy, sis... hang it up!

"Hello." I heard, noticing it was a female voice speaking.

I double-checked the contact to make sure I wasn't trippin, and it was very obvious I wasn't.

"Umm... Is Seven around?" I questioned, not really wanting to know anymore.

Why was there a whole female answering his phone? It start to make me overthink a lot and I hated it.

"Unt un, he busy right now bookie." The girl said while giggling.

I nodded my head as if she could see me, before I quickly hung up the phone.

"Not finna let that ruin my mood." I chuckled, surprisingly, as I turned up the volume on the tv up and proceeded to eat my snacks.

—————————————————

thoughts?

omg this is literally the shortest chapter i wrote😭

maybe if i write more short chapters i can get more out. idk.

poor brook i feel so bad for her :(

y'all like y'all moms or dads side of the family more?

make sure y'all vote & comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.7K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
525K 26.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
171K 6.3K 39
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—' ๐š„๐š™ '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฐ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™พ๐š ๐™ผ๐šŽ, ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข!
149K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||