𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓪�...

By Taedivkook

Jungkook a Korean, born in india ,whose family shifted to India a long time ago . He visits Busan sometimes t... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N

Chapter 1

2.1K 101 57
By Taedivkook

____________________________

Here's the first chapter now in English😊.

____________________________

" YEONJUN! Come on wake up now it's 9 Yeonjun!" the voice of Kim go Eun heard in the quiet mansion of the KIM'S.

It's like in the blood of mothers be it India or korean, no matter how much they love their child , when they doesn't wake up they're like the worst children ever.

"Taehyung" the female said as she continued to serve breakfast for her husband who was eating it on the diner table as he was already late to his office.

"Yes maa?" The said male came to his mother confused as he was just sitting out in the living room watching something on the tv.

" Baby go and wake Yeonjun up for me please" she said softly complete opposite to what she said to her other son.

Well the elder son deserved it because not only he wakes up early in the morning but also does yoga and the helps her out in the kitchen and anythibgs that she tells him.

" Ok maa" he said and went outside, seeing his dad already smiling knowingly at him , he copied the action and ran up-stairs.

"Yeonjun" he said as he entered the room, going near his brother he shook his shoulder in order to wake him up but the other was not having it.

"Yeonjun wake up mummy will come , then don't tell me i didn't wake you up " he said now shaking him a bit aggressively.

The said male opened his eyes and looked around adjusting his eyes in the bright light.

"Hyunggg" he whined before turning around on his stomach and stuffed his face in the pillow.

" What Hyung, tell me when did you slept last night?"

"Hmm 2" the younger whined.

" Hmm that's why , come on stand up otherwise I'll send mum up now." He threatened him and then went outside , closing the door.

"Taehyung" he heard his father say, who was standing near the stairs, looking at his watch , all ready to leave for his office.

" You're going papa?" He asked rushing down the stairs.

"Yes baby" the elder smiled and said as he opened his arms for the boy.

The younger rushed into his father's arms resting his head on his chest.

" Come home early please, I've been wanting to make dinner for a while so I'll make something special ok?" He mumbled looking at his father with his famous puppy eyes and a pout , resting his chin on his chest while still not leaving.

" Ok whatever my baby say." he said kissing his head loving and then went outside not before hugging his wife.

"What happened where is he?" The pretty woman asked as she sat on the dining table gesturing him to sit too with her.

" He's coming" he said while sitting on the table .

" Listen what i was saying is that lets go-" her speech got cut by her phone ringing .

"Hello?" A male's voice was heard from the phone.

" hello? Who am I speaking to?"

" Am I talking to Mrs. Go-eun ?"

"Yes you're talking to her."

"Eun-ah , I'm seokjin speaking"

"Ah Seokjin-ah! It's been so long, How are you?"

"I'm fine what about you?"

"I'm fine too, wait how did you got my number?"

" I got it from wherever I got it from , at least I took to initiative to call you"

"Jinnie you knew that i didn't have your number"

" So what you could've came to our home" the other male sulked on the other side of the phone.

And so the conversation went on.

Taehyung who was now looking boredly at his mother just went out and switched on the tv, he knew his mother was not gonna get free any soon.

And don't get him started when his mother's sister calls them. It's just worse.

To kill his time he just watched "our beloved summer" on Netflix . There are many reasons he like it, one of them being the song  " Christmas tree " a song by his favourite artist "V"  who is openly gay and is married to his husband who is also another music artist named jk. He just loved their story.

"Hahaha ok today in the evening?"

"_______"

" No problem we'll come ? Oh ok then we'll prepare the food "

"_______"

"Yes ok then you come around 8?"

"Yea okay bye."

He looked at his mother who was now almost shouting with some person he thinks is her long lost friend.

Sighing he looked at the stairs , yeonjun coming downstairs all freshly bathed, but still rubbing his eyes.

He opened his arms, inviting him for a hug which he gladly did.

Ruffling his hair he said " go the food is ready on the table , and mom is talking to her long lost friend so don't mind her"

"Long lost friend?"

"Yes, i don't know who but she'll tell us afterwards"

The younger nodded and went to eat his breakfast while taehyung just continue to watch his drama without any further objections.

________________________

"Jiminie, the parantha( Indian flat bread) is done now you can go and serve"

"Yes papa" the said male said to his papa-in-law and went to the dinning table with the food.

"Here" he said and put the parantha on his father-in-law's plate and went in the kitchen.

Soon a young,tall and muscular man made his way downstair in a hurry , his eyebrows furrowed , all ready in his luxurious and expensive suit , ready to go to his office.

"Papa I'll be going now , i have a important meeting with the shareholders , i can't have breakfast , I'll do that in the office". The male said while picking up his bag and wearing his shoes running outside without listening to the shouts of his papa and his appa.

" Jungkook " Jin shouted but the man didn't listen.

" This boy never listens, doesn't even eat food, i don't know when will he eat, what will he eat" He muttered angrily turning towards his husband.

" I'll take care of that love, you don't need to take any tension,  yoongi?" Namjoon the father of the male said cupping his husband's cheeks whi visibly relaxed.

"Yes dad I'm done" the male said picking up his belongings and going to his husband, who was in the kitchen.

"Jimin-ah" the male said softly to his husband who looked back at him.

" I'll get going now " he said as he curved his arms around his husband who warpped his arms around his neck looking down shyly.

It's been 2 years since they've been married but it feels like it's just the start.

" Come home early today? " the younger murmured now resting his head onto his husband's chest.

"hmm" the other said kissing the crown of his head.

"Yoongi-ah" the voice of his father was hard from afar, mentioning that he was waiting for him to go.

He pecked the lips of his husband who blushed red and lowered his head with a shy smile.

The older smiled at his reaction and pecked his forehead before going out.

" Come on were getting late." Namjoon said went outside when he saw yoongi coming, he already bid goodbye to his husband by pecking his forehead.

No matter how old their married life is, their love is still young.

And as such they went to their office.

To be continued...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________

And that's all i wrote!

Hope you liked it!

I changed the language for my foreign readers and followers hope you will like it!

Please don't ask for updates as i am having my exams right now and will be updating after 18 may , hope you understand.

Please vote and comment , it will mean a lot!

Thanks for reading💜

~taedivkook~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)