Want You Back (ProfessionalWr...

By sweeneyshopie

ยฉ2022 by Sofia More

prologue
one
two (smut- kinda ๐Ÿ™ˆ)

cast

212 6 0
By sweeneyshopie

Kenny Omega (Tyson Smith)

“Stop trying to take what's mine Walker, you always have a nasty habit of doing that.”

Adeline Cole (Selina Cruz-Jenkins)

“You only want what you can't have Ken. Good luck defeating him, you'll need it.”

August “The Hammer” Walker (Augustus James "Gus" Walker)

“I didn't take Selina from you, you managed to do that on your own accord.”

AEW Superstars

The Elite

Jay White, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa

Or where Kenny Omega wants his little princess back ever since she came to All Elite Wrestling... The only problem is that she's already dating one of Kenny's many rivals in the industry...

Warnings: 18+, angst, love triangle, DDLG relationship between August and Adeline, Kenny being a sore loser, violence (DUH) and a vvv vengeful Adeline Cole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...