Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36

362 37 41
By DreamerGirlKes

"Mama!" The four children yelled as they ran into the room with Takahiro. Kamaria smiled, watching them climb up, all hugging her at different angles. She missed her babies and didn't even get to see them before her incident.

"They were ready to come see their Mama, so I suggested a breakfast date with them and us," Hiro smiled, stepping to the side letting the hostess bring a cart of food. Again, Kamaria smiled, nodding as she kissed each of her children, whispering she loved them.

"I would love that. H-have you talked to my Dad or Mom?"

"I talked to Pops this morning before I went to get the kids. Your Mom was still sleeping when I went into the room. Pops was in the living area watching tv but said she was doing good," He said, making her nod. Kamaria just wanted to see them make sure for herself but knew Xerxes wouldn't allow it.

"Good, what about the rest? How are they doing...."

"Great, and you should be worrying about yourself, about everyone else, Kamaria. Stress caused you to have a heart attack, and I blame Shino. This didn't make it any better, but Ma, Dad, and the others are fine. I just came from all of their rooms. Aunt Nova is being her crazy self as nothing happened. Diego is keeping her company. Violet and Em are weak but good. Ma... Ma is a trooper. She was shot six times and was lucky none of them were fatal. She's up talking shit but won't be walking for a while," X said as Mar held her head over to the side, confused.

"Why?"

"Ma Dele was shot in the leg twice. It messed it up a little bit, but it's nothing surgery won't fix. Eat and enjoy your babies while I talk to X for a moment. I promise I won't be long Ōjo," Hiro said, kissing her forehead walking out of the bedroom part of the room to the living room where Xerxes was.

"Do we know anything?"

"No, I do agree; it's someone that has been there before. Vince, Greg, and Leah said our cameras were taken out or moved. It irks me to know that we let this happen. Let this person in your community just to do this." He said as Takahiro stood there in thought. It was a reach, but nothing was out of the question.

"Ramiro. You sure this wasn't his doing? Maybe he knew you were watching him. I mean, he and his daughter didn't just plan all of this for nothing."

"Yeah, I thought about that too. Ramiro never had ties with anyone that could pull this off on this level. It has to be someone else who knows us on a better level than Ramiro. Ella just wants AJ. I think it's one of my parents' enemies." Xerxes said.

"X is right. We need to look at our allies. I hate to say this, but one of them could have turned against us. Anything is possible. We also need to start digging into all our parent's past. There could be something that we missed." Reece said, walking up. Xerxes lifted a brow that soon relaxed, shaking his head.

"It's a hard pill to swallow, but you are right. Allies sometimes turn to enemies, especially when they think we have something they want. Or want what we have...."

"The question is Hiro. Which one is it? Or word could have gotten out that we want to be an end to all of this. Someone may want what we have established. Too bad they can take that from us so easily." Xerxes said as he looked down at his nephew, kicking the back of his leg for the hell of it. He laughed, picking him ticking him before handing him over to his dad.

"Let's hope we find out who before we lose more of our family. We can't let what happened with Kenta happen again. Until then, we need to send our spies to the ones we suspect." Reece said, walking away.

"Daddy, tell them to let me out of this damn room! What the fuck is wrong with them? Wrong with Axel!" Ella yelled, thinking it was Ramiro walking into her room again. She didn't even bother to look up until the man spoke.

"I think you are exactly where you belong. Answer something for me, little girl. Did you think that you could pull that off on my grandson? Yeah, it worked for a while because you kept throwing something you thought he wanted in his face. Child, pussy may have the power to blind the dumb. Still, that power only lasts for a little while. It can never make a man love you if that's what you want. You have to earn it, something you didn't understand. Maybe... just maybe if you would have taken your change when it was first placed in front of you. You would have had him. Why did you want him so bad? Did Ramiro put you up to this?" Axel Sr. said as Ella looked the man up and down in front of her.

"Why? You want me or something? Old man, I don't think you can handle me. Shit, you probably would die before we start...."

"You will be the one that can't handle me... that is something that you will never experience. This old heart may be frail, but my reflexes are strong... and whatever you are thinking over that wipe out of your head. I will fucking kill your ass before you can move and won't give a fuck about you being pregnant," Axel smirked, watching as Ella slowly bought her hands back to her lap as Axel snapped his fingers. "Search her room. This little trick thinks she's smart."

"Yes, sir."

"Now, where was I? Oh yeah, who put you up to this?" He asked. Ella sat straight, rubbing her belly, staring at him like it was a game while Axel stepped closer. She could tell he wasn't backing down, making her scoop back until her back hit the headboard.

"No one put me up to this. I wanted Ax... AJ. I wanted him to chase me and thought he would if I played hard to get. Then she came along flaunting her boney ass all in front of my man, and every time I turned around, she was there. I went to my Dad for help. The only advice he told me was to make myself known to him. What the fuck was he thought I was doing? I had to develop a plan to make him look at him. Want me! So, I got pregnant...."

"Is it his?"

"Why the fuck does everyone keep asking me that? My own father, his parents, siblings, and now you! Yes, she's AJ's... Okay, I was fucking someone else, but I know she's his. I made sure of it." Ella said, realizing what she had said and quickly covering her mouth.

"I see. Good old cum in a condom, I wonder. How will AJ react to this? Still, this means shit until she has a blood test. See, you're not crazy as everyone thinks. Smart actually, but not smart enough. Remember this, Ella. You can have a baby or throw your pussy to anyone. It will never make them love you if you haven't earned that love. Now, look at you locked away until the birth of your child because you thought taking out what you saw as the problem would work. Lola was never the problem. It was you trying too hard." He said.

"Is he in love with her?" She asked, making Axel arch a brow.

"If he is. It's nothing I know anything about. AJ's love life is his if he has one. Far as I know, he is still in love with his old flame, but if you went after her, you would have been dead." Axel smirked as he lied, leaving the room. Halfway down the hall, he heard the girl screaming and throwing shit about her room, causing Axel to laugh.

"Luca, I will not lay in this bed. I want to go home!" Adele yelled at Luca as he looked at his wife with a smirk. He knew it pissed her off because he could move about the room, and she was confined to one area until one of the nurses moved her. Let his son tell it he was too weak to do so.

"Sorry, Liebe. X said you have to stay here for a week. Then you can go home. Do you think I want to be here? I miss my Bug. Seeing her for half the day isn't cutting it, but we have to do what the doctor says. Right?" He said, looking at his son walking up behind Adele with a smile.

"I see the attitude didn't leave. Just a few more days, Ma, you will be home before you know it. I know how it is to be stuck in a place you don't want to be, but you have to be patient about it, Mama."

"That's what you say, Xerxes. W-what did you and Vic do with their bodies?" Dele asked as she started to play with her fingers. Quickly she saw another set of hands touching hers as she took them into hers.

"None of this was your fault, Mama. Please don't feel like it is, and Xerxes is doing everything in his power to find out who," Talia said, hugging her as all of her children but AJ, Kamaria, and Adalynn hugged her.

"Where are my youngest babies?"

"I assume Dad didn't tell you that Mar had a heart attack. Seem like he cursed another one of his children with his problems," Elijah laughed as Luca slapped him in the back of the head. "Damn, Dad! Your heavy-ass hands! We know they can murder people, but you need to control them when hitting your children."

"I'll try to think about that next time. X, I think you may need to call Blaise and Alessandro here. Their mafia may have grown, but they are the weakest of our allies. Whoever this is may know that. Losing them will be like losing a part of our family."

"Takahiro is already on that. Ma, I know that look, Kamaria is fine. It didn't take long for her to start talking shit to the nurses. Two seconds after she woke, she was cursing them out. Then a little bit ago, because of the diet, they have her on. Trust that she is fine, and I will bring her to see you. AJ is on the way with Adalynn and Lola. She has a visit today... I think I know where the memory loss may be coming from." He said, making his mother smile as AJ walked in and X walked out to get Mar and Hiro.

"I know I'm late, but when you have a pregnant woman and a picking eleven-year-old little sister, it's hard to leave on time," AJ said, looking at the two.

"I looked fat in everything I put on," Lola said, rubbing her belly. Adele smirked so did the twins as they got up, walking over to her placing a hand on her bump. It confused Lola, but she smiled, resting her head against Heaven's.

"Your memory is getting better...."

"I help with that! Lola loves when you rub her head when she's having one of her headaches. I try not to touch her cut, but the rubbing makes it better and where she can remember." Adalynn said, making Adele sit up a little more. AJ could tell her wheels were turning.

"Fluid on the prefrontal cortex. This usually happens to an older person but hitting your head hard can cause it too."

"If this is true. How can we fix it?" Luca asked as they all looked at him, sighing. All of them knew if it didn't go away on its own. Surgery was the only way.

"Hopefully, it will go away on its own as it seems like it's doing. If not, surgery is the only thing that can help. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that... Ella, how are you handling her. Neveah told me that she heard a conversation between her and Shino. It doesn't seem like she is giving up anytime soon. If you and Lola plan to get on Valentine's Day. You better do something soon." She spoke.

"Ella is handled, Ma, locked away in one of the confinement rooms. Opa went to see her this morning and says he has something to tell me. Whatever it is, I can tell it's going to piss me off more. I'm not worried about that now, but I am worried about you, my sister, and aunts." He said just as Kamaria, Takahiro, their four babies, and Xerxes walked into the room. Taishi and Takara ran straight to Adele, yelling Grammy until Luca scooped both up, stopping them from jumping upon her as the twin hung behind until Dele called them over.

The family is still at a standstill. Lost not knowing who attacked them. Right now he could be anybody which makes it worse. Good thing is everyone that lived is fine. Adele is up talking shit so is Nova and the rest. Ella told on herself to Axel after trying to challenge him. Also they may have found what is wrong with Lola's memory.

Thoughts???

As promise pics of Rylee and Natalie

Natalie (Victor's wife)

Rylee (Jaxon's wife)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
70.5K 3.1K 44
A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story.
680 41 8
toji fushiguro.