๐’ณ๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ,๐’ฅ ๐ป

By Liaastoppp

Just Oneshots! :) More

Cast
1
3
4
5 (Gia's birthday)
6-Christmas-
7 chapter<33
8 (We meet again?)
9 -new friends-
Lazy dayy with Bryce and Jadenโœจ
11 -josh cheated-
12.
Boyfriend dayโค๏ธ
โ•šโ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐSab<3ยฐ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•
โ˜บ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œโ˜บ๏ธŽ
Rainy dayโ˜…
18:)
Valentines Dayโค๏ธ
Nessas new crush?
Q&A
Updateโœจโค๏ธ
(24)
Famous Birthday
25-
Instagram!
end<3

Errands stop๐Ÿ–ค

29 0 0
By Liaastoppp

I woke up very early today and had some errands to run today so I walked slowly to the bathroom and warmed up the water while I was scrolling through Instagram when the water was very I opened Spotify and played "Rockstar" by Post Malone then shoved myself in the bath. I finished with my bath and wrapped myself with a fresh clean towel and blow dryed my hair, afterwards I changed and did my skincare. I woke up Jaden and told him I had some errands to run and he told me ok and just fell back to sleep like a baby. I headed and downstairs and put on my shoes and grabbed my purse with a mask and my car keys.

I unlocked my car and drove down to the first stop which was Starbucks! I played my playlist and was vibing to the songs and ordered my drink which was a vanilla bean frappe with extra whipped cream. After I went to target. I grabbed my mask and purse and locked my car and walking to the entrance of target. I grabbed a cart and grabbed the things I needed. I finished buying from target and payed for the stuff and put everything in my trunk. The last stop was urban outfitters since I really like their clothing there. I was looking all over the place and saw some really cute clothes and I decided to buy them and the total was $345.78 I was shocked at first but then I noticed I had a lot of things. After I was hungry so I took take out for me and Jaden. I got home carried the bags from the trunk and I saw Jaden playing his ps5 and just smiled at me. While he was playing I unpacked the bags and put them away. I went to change into some sweatpants and a tank top and ate the lunch that I brought for me and Jaden. I was eating but then I saw a notification that said avani is quitting social media? I clicked on hit fast and saw avanis post and I started to tear up but I know I could see her in person this was her post.

lilavani posted on Instagram!

                Liked by Nessaswifey,Zoelaverne,and 678,921,567k more!

          Officially quitting social media🥺❤️ Ty for the memories

         Comments disabled due to creator.

I showed Jaden the post and he started crying also because he was good friends with avani.  I told Jaden that if he wanted his food and he just nodded his head so I gave it to him and blowed a kiss. I was just seeing tiktok and replying to some dms from fans. I went up to go wash my laundry and clean up me and jadens room. I first put the clothes in the washer and then I started sweeping the floor. I finished and made myself a healthy smoothie. Jaden was helping me he was mowing the grass and after he finished he took a shower and started watching outer banks with me. It was about 6:24 PM so I decided to go outside and paint a flower for avani. I grabbed all the materials and started making it pretty. I finished and wrapped it and posted it to the mail. It was still pretty sunny so me and Jaden took a run at the park and after we got slushies and then went back home and showered into some pjs and made a tiktok.

Jxdn posted on tiktok!

             Jxdn:Love❤️ tagged #nessashot 💖

                                        nessashot:🥰

                                       whosmadi:^^ no

                                      SissySheridan:Aw🥺

                                      Amyhossler:my favs<3

                                     giashit00:I love you guys

                                    Brycehall: 🤨

                                   Blakegray:Oo🥴

Gia was out getting take out and i was just relaxing on the couch looking through some tiktoks.

I was heading to get take out i got back home with the food and posted a picture on my story.

nessaswifey posted on their story!

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽.

𝐗𝐨𝐱𝐨,𝐥𝐢𝐚<𝟑𝟑𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.6K 44
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
8.5K 97 30
I promise its love not lust๐Ÿฅ€
79.7K 942 15
sway boys one shots - (written in 2019, beats being cringe; it's worse)