"𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐘"

By -GIMMESUMFACE

"𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬" Where a girl who... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

4

26.1K 941 562
By -GIMMESUMFACE

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

I don't know how it happened, but the next thing I knew I ended up at Isaiah's house with Mya. My mom wasn't strict so I wasn't surprised when she let me go and just said to be back before 11 pm for school tomorrow. I was a good kid so I guess that's why she never was crazily strict on me.

But on the other hand, Mya was fucking drunk and all over Isaiah's lap, and of course, he was loving that shit. Every few minutes he'd look over at me though with a smug look, I think he was supposed to be trying to make me jealous but please, I want your homeboy, not you.

Speaking of Trey, he's here but not outside with us. Like he's in the house but not really here at the kickback. "Ayyy Lana ya friend over here looking like she finna pass out" Yeah cause your ass got her drunk. " Mya get off of him I need to get you home, your mom said you have to be home soon anyway" she shook her head no "No I wanna be with my boyfriend though" She slurred. If only she was sober and realized what she just said.

"Now I ain't nobody boyfriend. Better not going around telling people that shit" Even though she was drunk, you could see her kind of heart broke. I felt bad for her but what can I say, she set this up for herself. I told her not to get wasted anyway. "Yeah well I'm gonna go in and get her stuff, it's time for us to go anyways" Mya is clear reasoning on why I don't drink.

I walked back into the house and right then I saw Treylynd on the couch. I sped by him and walked by the door where I and Mya had our stuff. "Don't act like you ain't just see me" I turned around and there Trey was towering over me. Fuck he's gotta be like 6'2. "I didn't see you actually, you're not that noticeable emo ass"

"Just 'cause I don't be talking a lot and being loud doesn't make me emo" I rolled my eyes at him, but for the first time, I noticed he has fucking braces holy fuck. "Damn near the same shit but why you over here by me anyways what do you want?" He shrugged "I was just trying to say thank you for earlier but since you're mad then fuck it" He walked back into the living room. I mean now I feel bad but I definitely don't think I'm the mad one based on how he usually is.

I grabbed the stuff and walked back into the living room. I stood by the patio door facing him all the way on the couch and crossed my arms "Repeat what you were supposed to say again" He looked up at me and in a cold voice he said "No" I can't lie that almost made me laugh. "Stop being like that and say it. I thought you were just trying to be annoying or something" He sighed

"The last thing I want to do is talk to you anyways. Trust me I ain't trying to annoy you" Well that kind of hurt "But anyways I was trying to say thank you. I don't really say that much but my mom would seriously be hella mad but that's just how she be" I wanted to smile "It's cool you just shouldn't be drinking that shit it can kill you"

"I know" He began twisting one of his dreads with his finger. I guess he doesn't care. "Okay well, I'm bout to leave. If I find yo ass passed out somewhere again imma slap you to get yo ass up no more nice shit aight" he sucked his teeth, his favorite thing to do.

"Man go home," He said. I chuckled and went outside to Mya. Her drunk ass. "Girl come your mom already calling me and I'm not getting in trouble for you" She wasn't even on Isaiah's lap anymore, she was on the floor crying.

I sighed and kneeled down to her helping her off the floor. "Isaiah can you help or something like damn" He shook his head no, but Justin got up and just carried her. On our way out the door, I and Trey accidentally made eye contact before he broke it to look back down at his phone. "Y'all called an Uber or she got a car outside?"

  "The Ubers outside, just put her in if you can"

__________

"Get this shit off of me!" Mya yelled screaming. She was covered in vomit and the Uber driver was mad as fuck. His car had throw up on it, shit I'd be mad too "Bitch you gotta call your mom I am not  touching you!" I pulled my phone out from my pocket "No take my phone and call Isaiah to get me, I miss him" She cried. "You sure you want him to see you like this?"

"He's all I have my mom's gonna be mad" She's right. But my mom will definitely be mad and I can't have her finding out about this, so Isaiah it is I guess. I took her phone out of her pocket and put in her password. I'll be surprised if he actually answers her. "Hello, bruh?" Well, I guess I'm surprised.

"You got Mya drunk and she throwing up and shit in the Uber. Basically, the Uber mad and since you got her like this you're gonna come pick us up" I could hear another girl's voice from the other side of the phone. He's really a hoe "Nigga I'm busy"

"I don't care figure something out you're her last option" He sighed "Where y'all at again?" Yeah, he needs to do something for her, all he does is use her anyways. "We're at The gas station not too far from your house, you know what I'm talking about" I looked over at the Uber guy who was obviously pissed off and didn't know what to do with the vomit in his damn car. I already told him I wasn't gonna clean it and Mya was obviously not able to do it so that's his problem.

"Alright, bruh I ain't going nowhere but I'll see if Trey could do it. If he can't then ya'll better order another Uber" he hung up. If Trey wasn't going to do it then I'll have to just call her mom and get both of us in trouble. "He said he ain't coming but he'll see if Trey wants to do it"

"But I want him to do it!" Is she for real right now? "Fuck Isaiah right now our only focus needs to be on getting home" I got the rest of our stuff out of the car. I looked back down at my phone to see my mom had called me. Shit "Mya you're getting me in trouble I know you're not going to remember this tomorrow but please don't do this again" I sighed and called my mom back. "Laaa where you at it's passed 11"

"The Uber had car problems so now someone else is going to be picking us up" I already know she's going to ask who "Who's picking you up?" called it "It's one of Mya's friends, friends. I've met him before. He's cool" More like rude "Okay well please come home as soon as possible it's late and you have school tomorrow" Forgot about that "Okay mom"

We waited for about 15 minutes then 30 and then soon I came to the conclusion he wasn't coming. "I don't think he's going to come Mya. I may have to just get us in trouble and call one of our parents" I wasn't surprised, he looked tired anyways before I left.

But right after I assumed that a black hellcat pulled into the gas station. The windows were so tinted I couldn't see who was in there until the passenger's window went down. "Get in" It was Trey. It was actually Trey.

"Put her in the back and you in the front cause I got some stuff back there, and if that bitch throw up in my car I'm putting both y'all ass out on the side of the road, understood? Cause I'm not playing."

"I get it now shut up before I put her up in front with you instead" he shook his head "Aint gon do shit this my car, now get in" I opened the back seat door and helped Mya in, and then I got in the front with him. "I'm dropping her off first I want her ass out of my car asap," He said pulling out of the parking lot "Damn so eager to leave forgot to ask for the bitch address," I said chuckling and giving him her address.

The ride was kind of quiet. Treylynd would only kind of talk when someone was driving slow and he'd hold the horn down and silently cuss them out, which made me laugh each time. His anger was attractive sometimes. "Alright, she's on this street right?"

"Yeah up more to the left, Mya get ready I'm about to walk you to your door" I looked back, and tell me why she was knocked out. "Bruh she's sleep," I said laughing "I looked up and Trey to see he had a smile on his face shaking his head. A fucking smile. "Your laugh is ugly," he said parking in her driveway.

"Hush because you know you're just saying that" I got out and opened the back seat where Mya was, and that's when I noticed like three different full trash bags back there. What the fuck? "Come on Mya get out" I grabbed her hand, helped her out, and walked her to her door where her mom already was waiting for her. Fuck. Were getting in trouble I thought she'd be able to sneak in.

"Where were ya'll at it's almost 1 pm and why is Mya covered in throw up? I know ya'll wasnt out drinking Laaa" Just another reason to stress me out "We were at a friend's place and she just started drinking I couldn't stop her my bad. Then our Ubers car broke down" her mom sighed.

"Alright well, I'll deal with her tomorrow. I just don't want anything to happen to her again I'm terrified of that" I nodded. And that's why I always feel obligated to try to keep her out of trouble but she won't listen. I feel her mom's pain. "Yeah you're right, but I think one day it will hit her" Her mom nodded and I could see the tears welling up in her eyes. " Yeah I try with her, I really do. Go home and get some rest Laaa" We said our goodbyes and I got back in the passenger's seat with Trey.

"I could tell her mom finna beat her ass," He said chucking quietly "Yeah she's mad bruh I just wanna go home, shower, and sleep. I'm gonna try to talk my mom into keeping me home tomorrow cause I  can't honestly" I said closing the door "Damn you can stay home one day, you're already a fucking smart ass"

"Just take me home stupid" I gave him my address and he began to drive. About 5 minutes into the drive we stopped at a red light and that's when he pulled out an already rolled blunt. I didn't pay it any mind I mean I don't smoke But I didn't have a problem with being around people who did, but only tonight I did. I didn't want to walk in the house smelling like weed "You smoke? I'll give you one hit but that's it. If you fix your attitude you may get another" I shook my head

"No I don't smoke anyways and you're gonna get me in trouble gonna have me Ωsmelling like weed" Then he put his blunt back down "Innocent ass," I thought he would still smoke it anyways but he didn't, I guess he probably already knew how much trouble I was already probably going to be in. "Whats all those bags in the back?"

"My business" I rolled my eyes, he's so secretive. But those could be anything in those bags. I want to know what is in the bags.  "By the way, my house is up this street right here" We pulled up and I got out.  "I guess now I should be thanking you," I said smiling grabbing my things" He nodded picking his blunt up "Yeah you should."

"Well thank you, and remember what I said. Try to stop with that cough syrup shit aight?"  He didn't say anything back. I closed his door and walked up to the porch. I turned around and saw his car was still there. Right then my mom opened the door. "You're finally home thank god" She gave me a hug" sometimes I think she loves me more than I love her.

"Who dropped you off so I could thank them" I turned around and was about to point to who it was but Trey was gone "Actually she left" Trust if I didn't say 'she' I'd get in a serious amount of trouble.

I think I'm getting attached.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
4.1K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...
10.5K 1.2K 41
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
11.7K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...