The Legendary Hero: Myth (Qui...

By _JESUSINAJAR_

Izuku Midorya who was born with a powerful quirk lives in a super human society. After losing his mother at t... More

1.Quirk
2.Helios
3.Last letter
4.Orphanage
5.Three years later.
6.The New Roommate
7.The Offer
8.Goodbye
9.New home
11.Meet The Team
12. Boogeyman
13.Getting Back
14. Arrival in Japan and meetings
*BONUS CHAPTER*
15. New Teacher.
16. Explosive Reunion
17. First Lesson
18. Show Down

10. The banquet

2K 70 31
By _JESUSINAJAR_

A year has passed since Izuku officially joined GHA, he quickly became well respected nad liked. He went to a few missions already and today after the anual new year's banquet Galah will announce to everyone Izuku's departure for long term assignment as a pro hero. Izuku got to chose his crew to go with him. Galah and Fairy were quite surprised when Izuku didn't pick any of his friends like Escargot or Ghost but knew better then question him. The two were the only one that knew who Izuku has picked to work with him in his agency. The greenet wanted it to be a surprise.

Right now Izuku was waiting for his weapon instructor.Her name was Daiyu Zhang ,code name: Wûqì. She was recruited from all girls school in Hongkong a month after Izuku's first arrival at the base.

The GHA didn't have any sufficient instructors for Izuku to learn from how to fight with every weapon he had in his arsenal. That's why GHA searched for someone with a quirk that could help, even tho Izuku could learn a combat style afer only seeing it once, someone still had to show it to him.

That's where Daiyu comes in. Do to her quirk she knows every fighting style using certain weapon after only touching it once, making her a perfect instructor for Izuku. They got along quite well and Izuku didn't want for her to go alone. (she didn't had many friends at the base.)

After what seem to Izuku like ages Daiyu finally emerged from her room. She was wearing a dress with sleeves and cut out back, just like everything else within her closet it was black. She also wore heels and had a small black purse, two diamond earrings, necklace and few rings. You could see how well paid her job was. Her black hair was tied in a low bun and she had a vibrant red lipstick on. She was breath taking.

"Quit staring or I start to think you like girls all of the sudden."

"S-sorry you just look incredible." Izuku stuttered wich made him want to die for making it more embarrassing.

"Hey I'm only joking Myth! Calm the fuck down! God I hoped you were kidding when you told me you were going to were this thing!"

Daiyu was dumbfounded at what she saw before her. Izuku was wearing white suit with black pants and black dress shoes. His long curly green hair was put up in a high ponytail with few long strands of hair to the sides. He had an expensive watch and small sliver earrings that fit nicely with his snake pricings. But none of it would surprise Daiyu, after all it was what Izuku normally would wear for an event like this. No, what made her groan in annoyance was white mask on his face with only lower face visible.

"I told you Daiyu it's nesesery! You know that there will be people from outside tonight! Everyone could bring someone as their date!" Stressed really annoyed Myth. It was clear that he was not in the best mood.

"Ok ok calm down would ya? You still look good it just a bit ...unusual?"

"I'm not the only one that will wear a mask. There's more agents that suppose to be dead then just me."

"I know, I know! Now come on we have to outshine everyone!" Daiyu shouted dragging chuckling Myth by the wrist.

When they got to the banquet hall it was packed with people. Mostly Agents with their partners but some brought their children and there were few pro heroes, scientists or politicians not part of the GHA present.

They all wore beautiful fashionable suits and garments. Perfectly done hair and an aura of power. Izuku linked his arm with Daiyu's and confidently walked in. Both of them were well know by the agents even those that don't station at this base. The word of powerful kid and a girl that can fight with everything spread fast even between the agents. Many nodded to them or weaved and they would return the gesture. Almost all outsiders were confused. Just who those pair was to get such recognition and respect from so many? Even more confused stares and shushed murmurs when the pair walked to were agent Galah who was sending near the buffet, and greeted him like an old friend, after all he was a president of GHA. The real one not the one that world believe is the president.

When Izuku and Daiyu walked over to Galah he was talking with a walking blond skeleton, some kind of animal in a suit and a red haired man with constant glare. Galah turned around when he realized someone is behind him and he saw it was the pair his smile grew.

"Myth! Wûqì! It's good to see you come."

"Good to see you too Galah, but don't act like we didn't see each for a while." Izuku answered with a smile and reached his hand to the tree man to shake.

"Myth, it's nice to make an acquaintance."

"It's nice to meet you! I heard quite a few word about you Myth." Said the animal If Izuku were to guess he would say it was some mix between a bear and a mouse. He was going to say his name but Myth cut him of.

" Don't need to introduce yourself gentleman, I know who you are." Myth said with a smile, his statement seemed so surprise the blond skeleton.

"Nezu, principal of UA High the best hero school in Japan, Enji Todoroki pro hero Endeavor and lastly Toshinori Yagi pro hero All Might " Myth introduced the tree man to Daiyu and she introduced herself.

"H-how do you know my identity? It's a highly kept secret." Said visibly distressed All Might.

"I know a lot of things All Might, like who give you this injury or what exactly is your quirk."

"Galah. What else did you told him."seethed out blond skeleton.

"I didn't tell him anything old friend. It's just one of Myth's talents to know people's secrets." He quickly explained himself.

"Don't worry All Might I don't plan on sharing it with anyone. I just thought it's a good idea to let you know that your secret isn't as much of a secret as you may think."

Myth smiled but everyone could tell it wasn't genuine smile more like an unsaid threat. All might quicky excused himself and left the group leaving his two companions with the tree agents.

"Well that went well." Chuckled Daiyu with Endeavor and Nezu soon joining.

"You don't see overly surprised Endeavor, why is that?" Asked Galah staring at the hero as like looking for answers inside his skull.

" I already suspected something like that so when Myth reviled it I wasn't surprised. Also it was quite amusing to see him like that."

"Oh yes most definitely but may I ask agent Myth how did you know all that? It's quite dangerous information." Nezu asked Myth quite intrigued.

"A litte evidence I had found and I saw a bit of his memories by accident."

"Is that your quirk? If that's so I may find a place at my agency for you."

"I appreciate the offer Endeavor, but I'm actually leaving tonight oversees to America to start my own agency."

"Oh that's a shame but I'm looking forward to working with you at some occasion."

After that the group talked for a while and then everyone went to talk to other guests. Izuku went over to Ghost and Escargot.

Ghost seem to be introducing two flouting dresses to Escargot. He was clearly searching for someone in the crowd. When his eyes tracked Izuku he called out to him and Izuku came over.

"Myth! Good to see you! Come here I want to introduce you to my wife and daughter!"

"Everyone this is Myth, excellent agent and a dear friend." Said the flouting suit to two flouting dresses. Izuku was touched by ghost. It was hard to befriend him at first but now he was one of his closest friends here.

"Myth this is my wife Majiu and that is my daughter Toru, she's two years younger then you." Ghost first gestured to flouting dark blue dress and then to the pink dress.

"It's a pleasure we heard lots about you." Said the blue dress and the pink one nodded, at least that was what Izuku guessed she did.

"Likewise, your husband is always mentioning you, especially your cooking."

"Well it's not like the food here is the best." Grumbled embarrassed Ghost. He was clearly embarrassed by Izuku, by young hero didn't know why. Both invisible woman laughed.

"I'm sorry everyone but I have to go to prepare for my performance." Announced Escargot and left the ballroom.

"Dad, what she meant by performance?"

"Well Toru, Matilda is a wonderful singer and she will sing a song at the end of the banquet."

Izuku talked with Hakagure family a litte longer, then moved over to talk to other agents. After over an hour and many conversations it was time for Matilda's performance to start in few minutes. Just as Izuku was going to find Daiyu he saw a familiar figure smoking a cigarette at a balcony going over garden area inside the base. Izuku quickly approached the figure but before talking to them he made sure they're alone and he closed the door leading to the ballroom.

"From all the places I could find you in I never expected it to be an annual banquet at GHA head courters."

Said Izuku approaching the figure. The person took last smoke from a cigarette and threw it away turning to face Myth.

"Do I know you?" Said clearly irritated man. Be was wearing nice black suit and a silver watch. His hair was black and spikey and his whole body was covered in purple-black burn scars. He had mesmerizing blue eyes and was holding a mask similar to Izuku in his left hand.

"Yes you do but I don't expect you to recognize me in this mask, Dabi." The usage of this name made Dabi's eyes go big. But his domineer quickly changed from surprised to hostile.

"How do you know that name!? Who the fuck are you?!."

The greenete shaked his head and chuckled while slowly removing his own mask. He then straightened and looked the other man in the eyes.

"Don't tell me you forgot about your old friend from the orphanage... Touya"

Man's domineer changed again to surprised and then to confused.

"Creature?! But I thought you died! I saw it on the news!.. But... It can't be anyone else... No one has hair like this and knows my real name other then Izuku..."

"Yeah... It's me, Touya. This me being dead thing was a part of me becoming an agent thing. I wanted to have a secret identity so Galah faked my death."

"He did similar thing to me... Well he didn't fake my death but running away for the orphanage but still."

The black haired man said now smiling slightly which was a rare sight. Izuku smiled too and embraced his old fired in a hug.

"It's good to see you again Dabs." The other man after realizing what had happened hugged back.

"Yeah it's nice to see you too shorty."

"Excuse you! I'm taller then you!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now tell me how's everyone else at the orphanage holding up." This question made Izuku's smile disappear and a litte frown to take it's place.

"Everyone from our old group is gone now. Giuseppe was adopted as you know. Bel run away a year after you. Ren left when he turned eighteen and Neito.... Neito was adopted by some rich family moments after we finally confessed to each other."

Dabi's frown now matched Izuku's. He knew how much those two meant to each other, and he could see the pain in greenete's eyes when he spoked of him.

"How long were you alone in there?"

"Not long after Neito Ren left, but after that I got a new roommate. He's a great guy, his name is Hitoshi... You know it's kinda ironic... My first love had to leave and when I got a new one I was the one that had to leave."

A tear streamed down Izuku's cheek and he wiped it away quickly hoping that Dabi wouldn't notice. But he did, just didn't comment on it. He understood how heart broken his friend must be. After all he had seen Izuku in many situations that most would cry but he never did. This must mean that it hurt him enormously. He didn't known what to say so he just went and hugged his green headed friend again. After a while of this Izuku regained composure and withdrawn from the hug.

"Thanks Dabs, I needed this... Now tell me what you've been up too this past years!"

"Well I do you heard about a music artist called Azure?"

"I had. Not much but I heard some of his song."

Dabi awkwardly scratched the back of his neck to which Izuku raised an eyebrow.

"Well... That's me. I stared a music carrier as you guys said I should. I use my career as a way to give GHA info on any shady things going on in the business. You know drugs, forced labor, illegal quirk usage that stuff. I also assist in some combat missions from time to time."

"Congrats man! I glad you went in that direction. You've always been a great singer and I bet you make quite a force to be recon with at the field."

To say that Izuku was impressed was an understatement. Dabi in few years he's been gone was able to built a successful music carrier and one at GHA.

"Ye thanks. So what you think will happen tonight? I heard that some new agent Meff or something will choose his team for a long term mission."

"Well that new agent is me and it's Myth not Meff."

"Oh! That's great man! I heard some things about you! But I heard that Myth has a versatile and overpowered quirk but you had Medusa quirk? Don't take me wrong it's powerful but I don't think it's that good."

"You see my quirk is actually called bestiary and in short it allows me to take form of any non human being from mythology as long as I have its name tattooed on my body." Explained quickly Izuku and Dabi looked like he discovered a meaning in life.

"So that's why you have those weird names tattooed!! I always thought that you're just weird that way!" They both laughed at that.

The two talked more and shared some stories. They were so engrossed in conversation they totally missed Escargot singing for what Izuku will beat himself up for some time. When they realized how long they talked the banquet was ending. Most quests left and last ones were in process of doing so. Galah reviled some time ago what agents will leave for long term assignments but two boys missed that too. The crew that Izuku had chosen will learn about it when they open the letters that had been placed in their rooms. They'll meet in two days time and start the mission next day when they land in the US.

[AN]

Ok so honestly I think this chapter was a little of a cluster fuck because of how much stuff happens but I didn't know how to change stuff and still keep what I wanted. I'm sorry it took so long to update but I think you realized already that I do slow updates. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ALSO LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK IT'LL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 370 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...
74.9K 2.7K 15
Aizawa's day was perfectly normal, hating his coworkers and tired as hell. But it all went off the rails when he found himself as... a cat? or After...
721K 23.7K 57
When tragedy strikes and Izuku is left motherless, he runs away from home hoping to find a safe haven. He bumps into the pro hero Eraserhead believes...
1.5K 103 31
(Credit to the wonderful artist who drew the cover art for this story. Thank you 😭❤) Quirkless izuku soon after middle school starts developing a qu...