๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...

2.5K 136 68
By starrysnite

(M/N) = Mispronounced Name

*edited as of 6/19/23*

Warning : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You'd been a heavy sleeper for as long as you remember. Besides, back in the modern era, you'd find yourself always sleeping through your alarms.

Following your exhaustion finally catching up to you back at the mansion, you fell asleep on a poor, shocked Tanjirou.

Upon finally getting the chance to get some sort of rest within the past day, your chance was somehow completely ruined by the sound of Inosuke's screams.

As you slowly cracked your eyes open, you had no choice but to listen to Inosuke and Tanjirou bicker, "KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO, I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!"

An irk mark grew on Tanjirou's forehead of steel as he spat back with annoyance, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WHO IS THAT!?" Inosuke crossed his arms, "IT'S YOU, OBVIOUSLY!"

Tanjirou exasperatedly sighed, before yelling back, "MY NAME IS TANJIROU KAMADO! NOT.. GONPACHIRO KAMABOKO..?"

Finally having enough of their antics, you cleared your throat before yelling, "CAN YOU BE QUIET?! IS IT THAT HARD TO LET ME SLEEP!?"

The two boys each snapped their heads towards you, Inosuke being the first to speak, "AHAH!! (M/N)'S AWAKE!!" You glared at the boar, annoyed, "Yeah, not by choice— WAIT, WHAT DID YOU CALL ME??"

Before Inosuke had the chance to reply, Zenitsu shouted, "AH, (Y/N)-CHAN, YOU'RE UP!!" You flinched from his shrieks, before realizing the position you were in — on his back.

You widened your eyes, "AIIEE!! WHEN DID YOU GET THERE?!" Zenitsu let out a surprised shriek, before accidentally dropping you flat on the ground.

As pain shot through your bones, you seethed, "Wh— why did you do that?! What was that for?!" Zenitsu let out a dramatic gasp, scrambling over to you, "UWAAH!! I'M SO SORRY, (Y/N)-CHAN!! YOUR SCREAMING SCARED MEEE!!"

You sighed, before slowly standing to your feet and wincing. You caressed your pained wrist, mumbling, "Apology accepted, I guess.."

Soon enough, Tanjirou made his way over to you, enveloping you into a brief hug, "I'm glad you're okay..! How are you feeling?" As he pulled back, you forced a small smile, "Could be better.. actually, way better.. but I'm okay right now."

After briefly pausing, you continued, "Are you okay? And, wait.. where's the children, and Hoshi..?"

Tanjirou softly smiled, "I'm feeling fine.. and the children left a little while ago. In the end, it turns out Kiyoshi, their older brother was a marechi. As for Hoshi.." He nodded to his shoulder, "..she's been on my shoulder since. Didn't you notice, by now?"

You scooped Hoshi up from his shoulder, nuzzling her cheek against yours as you reunited, "Hoshi, you're okay!! I'm so happy!!"

Your reunion was quickly cut short upon the sound of footsteps swiftly coming your way, followed by loud, obnoxious cackling.

You turned your head; lo and behold, there was Inosuke charging straight towards you. You let out a surprised gasp, before just barely evading him.

Tanjirou stormed over to Inosuke, lightly hitting him on the top of his head, "Inosuke! Will you leave her alone?! She's injured enough, already!"

You twitched an eye, before angrily pointing a finger at him with your uninjured hand, "SERIOUSLY! HOP OFF MY DICK!"

Inosuke froze, before bursting into his hysterics once more, "HAAH?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! TEACH ME, (M/N)!!" You furrowed your brows, an irk mark appearing, "THAT'S NOT MY NAME, IT'S (Y/N)!"

Inosuke childishly stomped his foot, crossing his arms, "NO, IT'S (M/N)!!" You exasperatedly slid a hand down your face, "ARE YOU DEAF?? IT'S (Y/N)!!"

Inosuke marched up to you, before raising his voice directly in front of your face, "WEAKLING!!! YOUR NAME IS WEAKLING!!"

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you turned away from the boy, before beginning to walk away, "Okay, sure. Whatever you say."

Inosuke grew irritated with the fact you stopped showing a reaction, causing him to follow you, "HAH? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?!"

You abruptly stopped your footsteps, before robotically turning your entire body to face him. Taking a deep breath, you pointed a finger at his face, "MY GOD, DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP, MAN! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOOORR!?"

Tanjirou, now smelling the deep sense of anger wafting off of you, finally stepped in, "Inosuke.. maybe you should just—" Inosuke ignored Tanjirou, before yelling back at you, "WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY?! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!! ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN!?"

You immediately deadpanned, letting out a long, deep exhale. You slowly backed away, facepalming, "Inosuke.. I just— I can't even deal with you right no- WAAH!"

Whilst backing away, you tripped over a tree root, which then caused you to barrel down the mountain, "OW, OW, OWW!!"

Tanjirou immediately began to run after you, panicked, "(Y/N)!!!!" Zenitsu followed, screaming, "(Y/N)-CHAN!! I'LL SAVE YOUUU!!"

Inosuke finally followed behind, laughing, "ARE WE RACING?! I'LL WIN, FOR SURE!!"

『✦』

After what had occurred while descending the mountain, some of your cuts from before had begun to bleed again, followed by the pain in your wrist worsening.

Nonetheless, your collective group continued to trek down the mountain, before you each came across a house at the foot of it.

As you examined the Wisteria Crest on the front gate, you fell to your knees, comically crying as you pumped a fist into the air, "FINALLY!! I'M SO EXHAUSTED!!"

Tanjirou merely cocked his head to the side, confusedly looking at the crest, "Eh? What's this?" Tennouji swooped down from the sky, perching himself on Tanjirou's arm, "CAAW, REST! THE INJURED WILL REST UNTIL FULLY HEALED!!"

Tanjirou blinked owlishly, "Huh? We can rest? I just fought a demon while injured, though—" You cut Tanjirou off, angrily looking at him, "Tanjirou. You better not even think about declining this offer."

Tanjirou shuddered at your newfound demeanor, before Tennouji spoke once more, "Ke, ke, ke..." Tanjirou turned to Tennouji, quirking a brow, "Ke, ke, ke...?"

Inosuke strolled up beside Tanjirou, before poking Tennouji, "You know what? Let's just eat this thing already." Tennouji immediately spiraled into a panic, before flying out of sight, "CAAWW!! CAW, CAW!!"

You deadpanned at the boar head, "Great job, Inosuke. You scared Tennouji away." Inosuke snapped his head in your direction, "Hah? I just wanted to eat it.."

Soon enough, the gate to the house opened, revealing a short, old lady — Hisa. Tanjirou perked up, "Ah! Sorry for disturbing you so late at night..!"

Zenitsu screamed in a panic, "UWAAHHH!! IT'S A MONSTER!! TANJIROU, WATCH OUT!! IT'S A MONSTERRR!!" You immediately stood to your feet, before harshly nudging him with your elbow and hissing to him, "Shut up!"

Hisa bowed, "You are demon hunters, am I right? Please, come in.." You immediately shot forwards, following Hisa as quickly as you could, 'I love everything. Finally, luck is on my side..'

Shortly after, Hisa presented the four of you a room, along with your robes. Hisa then turned to you, "Because you're a woman, please allow me to escort you to a separate room to change."

You nodded, following her across the house, "Thank you, Hisa!" After what seemed like forever, she slid open a door to a room, before motioning for you to go inside.

You thanked her once more, before entering the room. It wasn't anything special — it had curtains on the windows, with a singular futon and closet.

Once you dressed yourself into the robe, you struggled to tie the strings in front of you. This went on for a solid couple of minutes, and once you succeeded, you cheered to yourself, "Finally!"

As you made your way out of the room, you abruptly froze — you had no clue where you were, and how to get back to the room.

You looked both ways, deadpanning, 'Left.. or right..?' After pondering for a few moments, you nodded, 'In situations like these.. there's only one possible answer!'

With your uninjured hand, you began to point in alternative directions, "Eeny Meeny Miney Moe.. Out Goes Y, O, U!"

As your finger landed on the hallway to the right, you hummed, "Right it is, then..!" As you aimlessly wandered the hall, looking for any signs of life, you trailed your hand against the wall.

You unconsciously clicked your tongue, before groaning, "Why am I the only one who gets lost.. I just want to go to bed.."

You turned countless corners, halting upon hearing your stomach loudly rumble. You dramatically tilted your head upwards, "I'm so hungry..! How big is this house, anyways?!"

You then suddenly felt a calloused hand touch your shoulder, making you shriek in alarm, "AIIIEEE!!"

You whipped your head around, coming face to face with Tanjirou. You relievedly sighed, shaking his shoulders, "Thank god you found me, Tanjirou! I got lost.. and I didn't know where I was.. and I'm so hungry and tired!!"

Tanjirou chuckled at your antics, "I've been following your scent for a couple minutes now.. you need to stop getting yourself lost!!"

Embarrassed, you looked everywhere but Tanjirou's eyes, "I can't help it, Tanjirou! Any sense of direction is horrible!"

After a moment of silence, you look up at his face once more, taken aback upon realizing he looked distressed.

You furrowed your brows, "Hey, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" Tanjirou frowned, before pulling you into a hug, "I'm sorry.. I'm just glad you're okay. I was so scared.."

He pulled back, scanning your injuries, "You need to be more careful, (Y/N). I know that with this occupation comes a ton of danger, but.."

You felt a tinge of guilt, "I'm sorry, Tanjirou.. I didn't mean to worry you.. I just— I wanted to keep everyone safe.." His eyes softened, "I know, it's one thing that'll never change with you. Even so, just.. please try and look out for yourself too."

He tucked your hair behind your ear, "If not for yourself.. then for Nezuko and I. If anything ever happened to you.. we wouldn't know what to do." You leaned forwards, gently kissing his cheek, "If it worries you this much, then fine.."

You then changed tone, giggling, "Well, only because it was you who asked!" Tanjirou snickered, before grabbing your uninsured wrist and starting to lead you back.

Upon your return, both Zenitsu and Inosuke sat in front of a table full of food, which immediately caused your mouth to water.

Zenitsu snapped his head towards the both of you, before angrily stomping to Tanjirou, his face evident of fury, "HOW COULD YOU!? YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE, TANJIROU!"

Tanjirou gawked at the blonde, "EH?! WHAT DID I DO?!" You quirked a brow, placing a hand on your hip, "What happened this time?" Zenitsu turned to you, his entire demeanor changing, "Oh! Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan.. this isn't about you~!"

He then turned back to Tanjirou, his mood flipping like a switch, "YOU, HOWEVER!! YOU'RE DEAD TO ME! DEAD!" Zenitsu forced Tanjirou into a choke-hold, making you yell, "ZENITSU, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Inosuke, seeing that the two boys were fighting, perked up before charging over, "HAAAH? ARE WE FIGHTING!? I'LL BEAT ALL OF YOU!!" You waved your hand in front of you frantically, "WAIT, INOSUKE NO— and.. he already tackled them."

During the three-way brawl, Zenitsu targeted Tanjirou, "DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, MISTER!! I HEARD YOU!! YOU AND (Y/N)-CHAN.. YOU KISSED!!"

Everyone in the room stopped dead in their tracks, including you.

'HE.. WAS LISTENING...?'

Tanjirou instantly broke into a nervous sweat, "E-Eh?! It was.. just a kiss to the cheek!" Zenitsu snapped, choking him more, "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT SO CASUALLY?! HOW DARE YOU!!"

You panicked as you ran over to the two, before lightly hitting Zenitsu on the head, "Hey, knock it off! You'll choke him to death!" Zenitsu let go, before pouncing onto you, "(Y/N)-CHAN, IT'S NOT FAIR!! KISS ME!"

You wiggled out of his deadly grasp, before pointing to Tanjirou, "It's because Tanjirou and I.. we're dating!" Zenitsu froze like a deer in headlights, causing you to gulp and mutter to yourself, "Dear lord, have mercy.."

After fully processing, Zenitsu lost it, "EHHH?! YOU AND TANJIROU?? DATING!? IMPOSSIBLE!! I'D BE A MUCH BETTER BOYFRIEND THAN.. BIG FOREHEAD OVER HERE!!"

Tanjirou marched over to you, protectively pulling you close, "Zenitsu, stop it!!" Zenitsu stood up, glaring at Tanjirou, "If it's a competition you want.. then you'll get a competition."

You sweat dropped, "Zenitsu, I love Tanjirou.. it doesn't really work like th-" Inosuke forced himself into the conversation, "DID SOMEBODY SAY COMPETITION?! I'M IN!! I'LL BEAT ALL OF YOU! GUAHAHA!!"

"INOSUKE, NO—!"

『✦』

After a long, awkward, back and forth with Zenitsu and Inosuke, it was finally time for what you anticipated for — it was time to eat.

As Zenitsu and Tanjirou ate at a normal and polite pace, both you and Inosuke shoveled the meal down your throats at indescribable speeds.

After finishing half of your second helping, you slammed your bowl on the table, "THIS IS THE BEST TEMPURA I'VE EVER HAD!! THIS IS IT.. I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!!"

Zenitsu and Tanjirou gawked at you shockingly, before Zenitsu aggressively pointed at Inosuke, "(Y/N)-CHAN.. STOP ACTING LIKE THIS.. BARBARIAN!!"

After he said that, Inosuke swooped in, stealing Tanjirou's good. He then cackled, before shoving it into his mouth.

You and Zenitsu both deadpanned at Inosuke in disappointment, while Tanjirou stared at him with beady eyes.

Soon after, a wide smile graced his features before he raised his bowl of tempura, "If you're so hungry, you can have my share!" You sighed, forcefully lowering Tanjirou's arm, "Don't give him your food! You need to eat!"

Inosuke lunged for Tanjirou's helping once more, causing you to slap his hand away, "Shoo! Get away! You're a pest!"

Inosuke glared at you, before his eyes drifted over to your unfinished helping. You immediately caught on of what he was about to do, so you slammed your palm onto the table, "Don't. You. Dare."

The two of you simultaneously lunged for your bowl, and what happened seemed as if it were in slow motion. You both knocked the bowl over, and it fell to the floor with a clatter.

A tense silence surrounded each of you, before you shakily whispered under your breath, "N-No.." You crawled over to the bowl, before cradling it within your arms, "NOOOOO!!"

As you observed the fallen tempura, scattered on the floor, you mumbled, "It's.. been five seconds.. the five second rule can't save them!!" You snapped your head toward Inosuke, "TEMPURA MURDERER!! DIE!!"

You threw the bowl to the ground, before pouncing on the poor boy and placing him within a chokehold, "DIIIIEEE!!"

『✦』

After the chaos, and getting examined by the doctor of the Wisteria House, each of you laid in your futons, blankly staring at the ceiling.

You groaned, "Why do I have to get the most broken ribs? I'd get having one or two.. but five?!" You then eyed your wrist, which was now in a sling, "I mean.. I thought my wrist was broken.. but it's only sprained, I guess?"

Inosuke rubbed his forehead where Tanjirou had hit him, "You may have the most injuries.. but this bump hurts the most, though.."

Tanjirou hummed, "Oh, sorry about that.." Zenitsu then chimed in, "Hey, you should apologize to me.. and more specifically, (Y/N)-chan. You beat us up!"

You nodded, joining in, "He's right!! You made my injuries even worse! Say sorry!" Inosuke grumbled with annoyance, "No. You can't make me." Zenitsu raised his voice with irritation, "SAY SORRY TO US!!"

Inosuke matched his tone, "NO! I'M NOT SAYING SORRY!!" Zenitsu sighed, lowering his goice, "Fine, then we won't eat with you anymore.. your loss." Inosuke grumbled, "Fine by me! What's the difference, anyways?!"

Tanjirou chimed in, "Meals taste better when you eat them as a group." You added on, nodding, "He's right. They really do.."

Inosuke sighed, before turning to Zenitsu with an exasperated look, "FINE!! I'M SORRY!!" You then cleared your throat, to which he then turned to you, "I'M SORRY, (M/N)!"

You and Zenitsu simultaneously nodded in approval, before Zenitsu sat up and turned towards you and Tanjirou, "Tanjirou, (Y/N)-chan, I've been meaning to ask you this.. why are you traveling with a demon..?"

You slowly sat up while yawning, before facing Zenitsu and placing Hoshi on your lap. Of course, you already knew prior that he was going to ask this, but for the sake of the timeline, you played along.

Tanjirou arose from his futon and onto his knees, "Huh? You knew this whole time.. yet you still protected the box..? Zenitsu.. you're a really good person, thank you!" You smiled, "You're a pretty cool guy, Zenitsu. Thank you for protecting the box.. it means a lot to us."

Zenitsu's cheeks burned a deep red hue as he rolled on the ground in embarrassment, "AW, SHUCKS!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH PRAISE!!"

Tanjirou pointed to his nose, smiling, "My nose is very sharp! I knew from the beginning how strong and kind you are!" Zenitsu's face abruptly turned stoic, "No. Don't give me that. I'm not strong whatsoever. I'm still angry that you made Shoichi go home, I'll never forgive you for that."

Both you and Tanjirou sweat dropped at his sudden tone change, when suddenly Nezuko's box began to rattle.

Zenitsu bursted into hysterics, "AIIIEEE!! THE DEMON!! IT'S COMING OUUTT!!" He immediately ran, hiding behind Tanjirou while he shivered fearfully.

You, however, placed Hoshi on your futon before springing up, making your way over to her box. You crouched down besides it, "Come on, Nezuko!! Yay!!"

You excitedly cheered while Zenitsu yelled at you in a panic, "(Y/N)-CHAN! THE DEMON!! GET AWAY FROM THE BOXXX!!"

Once the door creaked open, your eyes lightened excitedly. Nezuko hesitantly leaned out of the box, revealing her child-like form. Her gaze then drifted over to you, causing her to hum happily.

You smiled and waved, before you backed up, allowing Nezuko enough room to grow. Upon her finishing her transformation, she tackled you into a hug, humming excitedly.

You enveloped her, "Nezuko!! I missed you so much!!" You pulled away from her, noticing her cracking a smile beneath her muzzle, "It's been a day or two since we last talked!! How do you feel?"

Inosuke, deeming himself too exhausted to deal with this, sprawled himself on his futon and immediately went to sleep. Meanwhile, Zenitsu had finally snapped. His stern, eery voice rang throughout the room, "Tanjirou."

The three of you turned to face Zenitsu, as Tanjirou began to explain, "Ah, Zenitsu! This is my—"

Zenitsu wasted no time in interrupting him, his face contorted into one of pure fury, "So you were carrying not one.. but two girls with you this whole time. You were carrying such cute girls with you every single day, and going about your journey with such joy.."

His eye twitched as he began to scream, "GIVE ME BACK ALL THE BLOOD I SHED FOR YOU!! I... I didn't work this hard so that you can be all lovey dovey with two girls.. while I'm still stuck over here trying to get a fiancé.." He pointed to Inosuke, who was out cold, "I.. I GOT BEATEN UP BY A WILD PIG WITH RABIES FOR THIS?!"

You raised a fist to your mouth, stifling your laughter, which gained a confused head tilt from Nezuko. Meanwhile, Tanjirou frantically flailed his hands around, "Zenitsu, please calm down!! It's a misunderstanding!!"

Zenitsu marched over to his sword, unsheathing it in a fit of fury, "THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU JOIN FOR FUN.. YOU HEAR ME?! GUYS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE PURGED!! PURGED IMMEDIATELY!!"

He lunged for Tanjirou, drawing his sword back. You ran over to Zenitsu, restraining him with your arms, "ZENITSU! NEZUKO IS HIS SISTER, YOU MORON!"

Soon after, his body fell limp in your arms as his sword dropped to the ground. You raised a brow, "Uh.. Zenitsu? You good there?"

Zenitsu's cheeks turned pink as he giddily giggled, "(Y/N)-chan.. you're hugging me to your chest..!! I knew it!! You absolutely love me! Lets get married!!"

Both you and Tanjirou interlocked eye contact, each immediately paling at the blonde's words. Without hesitation, you dropped him onto the floor.

Zenitsu painfully caressed his butt, "(Y/N)-chan! That hurt! Why did you drop m- eek!" His face immediately paled upon catching sight of your angered expression.

Zenitsu pounced onto you once more, clinging onto your hips, "I'M SORRY!! DON'T KILL ME, (Y/N)-CHAANN!! I'M SO SORRY!!"

You scowled at the boy as you attempted to shake him off, "HEY! GET OFF OF ME, YOU WEIRDO!! SERIOUSLY!!"

Tanjirou made his way over to the two of you, before he chopped Zenitsu directly onto his pressure point, deeming him unconscious.

You relievedly sighed, "Thanks, Tanjirou.." The boy nodded, before dragging Zenitsu to his futon, "He really is a handful, huh."

You made your way to your futon, yawning as you tucked yourself in, "Don't need to say that twice, haha.."

As Tanjirou joined you at your side within his own futon, Nezuko curled up between the two of you.

Before you drifted off to sleep, you muttered quietly, "Goodnight, Tanjirou, Nezuko."

Tanjirou hummed, replying back, "Goodnight, (Y/N)."

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count : 3654

(edited a/n - nothing !)

surprise! i'm alive !

sorry for not posting this week, it was super crammed! i had an interview, and simply just couldn't find the time to work on this chapter.

this chapter isn't really the best, but i felt bad for not uploading in so long , next chapter will definitely be better!

also, thank you all so much for 850+ reads !! i love you all so much, and i appreciate everything you've done for me <3

see ya in the next update !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...
39.4K 1.5K 26
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
6.3K 137 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! โ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’, ๐’Š ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š...
9.9K 267 12
"Rui. I swear I'll protect you no matter what even if it mean's death it's self. I'll find the cure for your sickness and to turn you back into a hum...