Ten Days of Katsuki (Todobaku)

By hollycal75

It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day c... More

Author's Note
Day 0 (Prologue)
Day 1, Part 1
Day 1, Part 2
Day 1, Part 3
Day 2, Part 1
Day 2, Part 2
Day 2, Part 3
Day 3, Part 1
Day 3, Part 2
Day 3, Part 3
Day 3, Part 4
Day 4, Part 1
Day 4, Part 2
Day 5, Part 1
Day 5, Part 2
Day 5, Part 3
Day 6, Part 1
Day 6, Part 2
Day 6, Part 3
Day 6, Part 4 ๐Ÿงก
Day 6, Part 5
Day 7, Part 1
Day 7, Part 2
Day 7, Part 3 ๐Ÿ’™
Day 7, Part 4 ๐Ÿงก
Day 7, Part 5
Day 8, Part 1
Day 8, Part 2
Day 8, Part 3
Day 9, Part 1
Day 9, Part 3
Day 10
Day 1835 (Epilogue)

Day 9, Part 2 ๐Ÿ’™

2.4K 72 36
By hollycal75

After crafting an ice wall to block the cave's entrance, I press my hands against the wall on each side of Katsuki's head. I can't touch him with my right side without increasing my body temperature first. I've done it in the past before, but not when he was soaking wet from flying through a waterfall.

Wisps of steam escape my mouth as my temperature rises, my eyes drilling into Katsuki's as I do it. He releases a heavy breath himself, one without steam of course, before biting his lip.

"Fuck, that's hot," he whispers.

Once the ice evaporates from my body, I crash my lips onto his again. Katsuki immediately settles into the submissive role, throwing his arms around my neck as I shove my tongue into his mouth. Something I noticed about Katsuki is how quickly he makes it known which roles he wants us to assert during sex. I appreciate that, since I really don't have a preference when it comes to him. I'll take him any way I can get.

My lips trail along his jawline, soon dropping to his neck and collarbone. Katsuki lowers his hands to my hips, digging his nails into my sides. He emits moans that are as cute as they are erotic.

"Baby," he pleads, "you're so sexy."

I continue kissing down his body, taking my time as I move along his chest. Dropping to my knees, I pepper soft kisses to his stomach before pulling down his swimsuit completely, revealing his already erect cock. When Katsuki steps out of his shorts, I glance up at him and lick my lips.

Katsuki glides his hands through my hair, pushing all of it out of my face. He holds it in a tight grip at the sides of my head. Now, forehead fully exposed, I lean forward and wrap my lips around him, my gaze never once leaving his.

Katsuki's soft groans encourage me to swallow more of his length. I keep a slow pace, gaining a sweet satisfaction from teasing him. He starts to guide my head to a faster rhythm and, even though I can probably fight it, I'm too captivated by how gorgeous he looks right now to not give him what he wants.

Katsuki's moans get louder once I speed up to his preferred pace. Mouth hanging open, his chest caves in and out in quick succession. He removes a hand from my hair and drops it to his side. The other slides to the top of my head, still pushing my fringe out of my face. No longer guiding my head along his cock, he slowly thrusts into my mouth.

"So pretty, Sho," he whispers. "You're so good at that."

I swirl my tongue around the tip, pumping the rest of his length with my hand. Katsuki's legs shake as I graze my tongue against his most sensitive spot. He stops thrusting and allows me to take over, which I take full advantage of.

Eyes still burning through Katsuki's, I sink all the way down until his cock hits the back of my throat. Unable to contain myself, I slide my hand into my swim trunks and jerk myself off as I pleasure him. The noises coming out of his mouth arouse me even further, but I force myself not to stroke my dick too hard and risk finishing early.

Katsuki finally removes his other hand from my head and presses his back harshly against the wall. He bends his knees, his entire body trembling as he emits a series of whimpers, all varying in pitch. Knowing he's close, I shift my priority to pleasuring the tip once again as my hand works the rest.

Hands flat against the wall, Katsuki's fingers curl into tight fists. With a low groan, he throws his head back and tightens his jaw.

"Oh, fuck."

I moan around his cock as he releases into my mouth. I swallow every drop, relishing the taste. I lick my lips clean, letting out a small giggle once I finish.

Katsuki kneels on the ground and catches me in a sloppy kiss. I pin him underneath me, our bodies now close enough to the ice wall I created. Feeling risky, I press my left hand to it, melting it away. The waterfall now provides the perfect background noise and I'm getting more turned on the longer I listen to it.

Kissing down Katsuki's neck, I whisper into his skin. "You want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Yes," he gasps as I nip at his collarbone.

With his consent, I climb off him and stick my fingers in my mouth. When they're fully lubricated, I smile at him. "Do you wanna get on your hands and knees?"

Katsuki's now sitting up. He tucks his chin into his chest, a small frown forming on his face. My body turns rigid and I immediately think I've done something wrong somehow.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He casts a nervous glance at me, shoulders hunched. "Remember when you tried being all gentle with me last time and I said I was uncomfortable?"

"Uh huh."

Shifting his gaze toward the waterfall, he scratches his forearm. "Um, could we maybe...try it again?"

I lean forward and, grabbing him by the chin, force him to keep eye contact with me. "Are you sure?"

Sucking in his lip, he gives a small nod. "Yeah. I mean, we're a couple now. We should trust each other with that stuff."

"I don't care if we're a couple, Katsuki. We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

A few seconds of silence pass us. Katsuki nods again to himself, struggling to find the words. Or maybe he already knows what he wants to say but is too scared to say it. Either way, when his eyes meet mine again, there's an assuredness to them that wasn't there before.

"I know," he says. "But I at least want to try."

I remove my hand from under his chin and move it to his cheek, caressing his soft skin. "Okay. But only if you promise me that you'll speak up immediately if you start to feel uncomfortable."

He nods once more. "I promise."

Gently, I push him onto his back and spread his legs open. He hugs them to his chest, a faint pink glistening his cheeks. I wait for his body to completely relax before pressing my index finger inside him. I take my time with my movements, not wanting to do anything too abrupt that will potentially unsettle him.

"More," he chokes out.

Unsure if he means he wants me to move faster or add a second finger, I penetrate him a bit faster, as that's the safer option. He lets out a few pleasured moans, so I assume I was correct. I plant soft kisses into his thighs as I stretch him open. Katsuki lifts his head up to look at me so I flicker my gaze toward him, my lips still trailing along his skin.

"You're so beautiful, Katsuki," I tell him.

Katsuki's blush spreads down his neck as he bites his lower lip. There's some uncertainty in his facial expression, but he still spreads his legs further apart while I explore his insides.

"Put another one in, baby," he quickly blurts out.

I kiss his thigh again. "You sure?"

"Yes," he groans. "Please."

When I add a second finger, Katsuki lets himself go completely. He rolls his hips as I push my fingers in deeper. Seeing how much he's enjoying my touch sends me closer to the edge, and I haven't even fucked him yet.

I hover over his body as I scissor him, my eyes scanning every inch. "Feel good, baby?"

"So good," he whines, grinding himself even faster against my fingers. Damn it, I want to shove my entire length inside him so badly but I obviously have to wait for his cue.

Katsuki's mouth hangs open, all sorts of noises spilling out, each one somehow hotter than the last. My cock's painfully hard right now, but I'm able to ignore it when I have this alluring of a sight in front of me.

Pre cum leaks from my swimsuit when Katsuki inserts his own finger and stretches himself out with me. A small squeak leaves his lips and it takes everything inside me not to burst at how delicious he looks right now.

Luckily, Katsuki doesn't keep me waiting much longer.

"I'm ready," he chokes out.

Thank God for that, because I'm so close to losing it.

I slip out of my swim trunks so fast that it's almost embarrassing. Positioning myself at Katsuki's entrance, I lean down and give him a soft kiss. He slides a hand to the back of my neck and deepens the kiss, but still keeps it relatively sweet. As we're kissing, I gently thrust into him.

Katsuki whines against my lips, but doesn't pull apart for air. Instead, he just wraps his legs around my waist. I rock my hips faster, but still maintain a relatively slow pace. All that's on my mind right now is using my body to show Katsuki just how much I care about him.

I'm the first to pull away, needing to catch my breath. Panting, I rub my nose against his.

"You feel so good," I say.

Katsuki plays with the ends of my hair, lips parted as he continues to whimper from me pleasuring him. I grab his spare hand and hold it next to his head, threading my fingers through his.

"Is this okay?"

He squeezes my hand. "Fuck yeah it is," he replies before lunging at me, kissing me again.

As I thrust inside him, I don't kiss his lips for very long. No, I'm more focused on kissing Katsuki in as many places as I can. So that's what I do.

I start with his cheeks, then move to his forehead. Then his neck, shoulder, collarbone, and anywhere else I can reach. I can't help it. I'm obsessed with this man and everything he does to me. Nothing is ever enough as I'm far too attracted to him. But damn, it doesn't hurt to try.

I buck my hips faster, settling into a rhythm that'll soon have me reaching my high. I brush a few hairs out of Katsuki's face so I can study his gorgeous features.

Katsuki. My Katsuki. My boyfriend Katsuki.

I lean my forehead against his as I sense my orgasm coming. When I hit my climax, I want to be staring into those crimson eyes of his.

"I'm close," I tell him, since I don't have a condom. "Where do you want it?"

Katsuki's far too aroused to get the words out, a single tear falling past his eyelid. I'm about to pull out just in case, but he grunts as I begin to ease myself out.

"Cum inside me," he pleads.

Not needing to be told twice, I throw his leg over my shoulder and pound into him. I still keep my gaze locked on his face, showering him with lots of praise. His face heats up as I whisper kind words with him, but not once does he show any sign of uneasiness. In fact, I can tell from the look in his eye that he's loving every second of this.

Ultimately, it's Katsuki's receptiveness to my gentle demeanor, his allowing of me to be the one he breaks his walls down for, that sends me over the edge. I lock myself in place, my entire length shoved inside him, as I ride out my orgasm. I steady my breathing as I finish, not pulling out of him until long after I release into him.

Katsuki sits up beside me and kisses my cheek. I return the gesture by kissing his lips. I'm still in disbelief that I can now do this whenever I please.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him.

One corner of his mouth turns upward. "I liked that a lot," he replies. He leans forward and buries his head into my neck, kissing my skin. "I'm glad we did that."

I press my lips to the top of his head, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him closer to me. "Me too."

"Just so you know," he says, "there's no way I could've done that with anyone else."

I smile, though he's nuzzled into my neck so he can't see it. "I know. Thank you for trusting me."

He throws his arms around my midsection. It's unreal how he can make me switch from having such lewd thoughts about him and his body to turning into mush from how adorable he is in mere minutes. "I'll always trust you."

Katsuki finally lifts his head up and I instantly catch him in a gentle kiss. I smile against his lips, and soon he's smiling against mine.

"You know," I say as I pull away, "we should probably head back to our group soon before they get concerned. Denki can't cover for us forever."

"Yeah," he says. His lips then twist into the cutest pout I've ever seen in my life. "Can we just kiss a little more, please?"

I laugh, but accept his request. I stroke my thumb against his cheek as he caresses mine. This is hands down the happiest day of my life. A perfect way to end the best summer vacation ever. Just me and Katsuki, snuggled beside a waterfall, pouring our emotions into this kiss. Nothing's ever felt more right.

Not that I'd know for sure, but if I were to guess, I'm pretty sure this is what falling in love feels like. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.6K 30
When Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki first meet each other in kindergarten, the last thing they want to be is friends. One a natural born leader...
14.3K 480 9
[COMPLETE] A sequel to "Sayonara || Abused!Todoroki!" โ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ข Todoroki, now transformed into a Nomu, is sent by Shigaraki to Aizawa, assuming the Nom...
1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
15.3K 726 12
Todoroki would proudly admit that their present standpoint was his own doing. Honestly, it was easy. He succeeded in aggravating the blond with only...